Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

molehills' program

Aug 11, 2009#1
Decided to post my Brava progress this time around.
First time I only did it about 9 weeks, gained about 1/2"-3/4" permanent growth, mostly visible as more fullness and firmness especially on top and sides. Stopped two months ago. However I've gained around 5 lbs in the last few months, so not sure how much that affects it. I want to lose the weight and keep the growth, plus if possible 1" more. I will do this for 14 weeks.

So far, started a few days ago, have about 1" swelling in the morning, and a couple of blisters. Aquaphor and aloe vera gel helps, and I'm using Nexcare clear waterproof abrasion cover bandages which stay on for a week, for the blisters, and also over nipples to prevent swelling, etc. So far that is working well. I don't use smartbox, just suck out air and plug the tube, which works just fine and usually holds all night. Domes are on for 12-13 hours per session so far.

I will try to update weekly.

Good luck to all...
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

molehills

Unread postAug 16, 2009#2
1 week completed. It's going fine, though I forgot how annoying these things can be. I'm averaging about 13 hours per night. Blister bandages have helped a lot where the domes rub, especially at the sternum. And the Nexcare sheets over the nipples have worked well to prevent nipple swelling but also caused some irritation around the edges. May have to change them every couple days. Swelling around 3/4 to 1" in morning so far.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
molehills

Unread postAug 17, 2009#3
Quote:Decided to post my Brava progress this time around.
First time I only did it about 9 weeks, gained about 1/2"-3/4" permanent growth, mostly visible as more fullness and firmness especially on top and sides. Stopped two months ago. However I've gained around 5 lbs in the last few months, so not sure how much that affects it. I want to lose the weight and keep the growth, plus if possible 1" more. I will do this for 14 weeks.

So far, started a few days ago, have about 1" swelling in the morning, and a couple of blisters. Aquaphor and aloe vera gel helps, and I'm using Nexcare clear waterproof abrasion cover bandages which stay on for a week, for the blisters, and also over nipples to prevent swelling, etc. So far that is working well. I don't use smartbox, just suck out air and plug the tube, which works just fine and usually holds all night. Domes are on for 12-13 hours per session so far.

Good luck to all...
using the Nexcare sheets or anything on nipples seems like it's not a good idea. Works well to keep them from swelling but causes a lot of aggravating irritation at the edges and have also developed a blister on the areola! So I guess I will put up with nipple swelling etc, which goes away eventually.
Edit
Dislike

molehills

Unread postAug 23, 2009#4

Good luck to all...
About the same amount of swelling in the morning, too soon to retain anything at night. Still doing 12-14 hours per night. Skin irritation almost completely gone now, just nipple swelling and sensitivity because not using the bandages which caused more problems than they solved. But I know the nipples will return to normal afterwards. Right now the main problem is sleeping...I seem to wake up for a long time every night with my back bothering me in spite of extra pillows etc.
Edit
Dislike

molehills

Unread postAug 30, 2009#5

Good luck to all...
Going fine, wearing the domes around 12-14 hrs per night, very little skin irritation now, sleeping somewhat better. Not retaining anything after 12 hours except some fullness but too soon for that anyway. Have been doing a lot of exercise but not really losing any weight yet. If I could lose some weight and keep the boobs just a bit bigger than they are that would be great.
Edit
Dislike

molehills

Unread postSep 06, 2009#6

Good luck to all...
not much different from last week. Skin fine, sleeping better. 10-13 hours per night since I am getting up earlier. Still exercising a lot and clothes fit better but not losing any weight on the scale. Boobs still around the same amount of swelling and retaining only fullness, nothing really measurable.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2769440]molehills

Unread postSep 13, 2009#7

Good luck to all...
As before, about 12 hrs per night, sometimes more. Slight skin irritation; I think the skin gets dried out with the sweating and stretching, and it's important to moisturize with Palmer's or something else, including the nipples.
I'm swelling a bit more in the mornings now, about 37.5" instead of 36.5" as at first. Also beginning to retain some by the end of the day.

Fewer hours this week because of work, sometimes only 8-9, but I got in 14 one day. Really not much to report; I'd like to be retaining something more at this point, but really only some fullness after 12 hours, I think.
I have lost some fat in general though, from waist and stomach, with quite a bit of exercise, so maybe I should just be glad that I'm more or less staying the same in the boob department....
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 27, 2009#9

Good luck to all...
Averaged more hours this week, around 12. Getting a little tired of doing this but I'll stick it out...still not retaining a lot at the end of the day which is discouraging...maybe 1/4 inch. I'd say what has grown are my nipples though...the areolas seem bigger. Just hanging in there for now...
Edit
Dislike

molehills

Unread postOct 05, 2009#10

Good luck to all...
Around 12 hours average this week. About the same as before in terms of retention (ie not much) though as I've lost about an inch off waist I guess it's good if my bust at least stays the same. I'm not dieting really just exercising more (with kettlebells). I hope for some more progress than this though. I will do this for 14 weeks no matter what.
I wonder if I would get more swelling with XL domes but can't afford to get new ones at this point. Started taking EPO and soy again, more for my general hormone balance than my boobs.

Still averaging 12-13 hours. Getting a lot more swelling lately, to the point where there's not much room left in the domes. Hope that will mean retaining more too. I stopped around this time last session and still had some growth, so hope that going to 14 weeks will get the result I want. It's much easier to do this the second time. Happy to say that I actually wouldn't want to be as big as I look with all the swelling, so maybe when it all stabilizes it will be just right.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 21, 2009#12

Good luck to all...
Past the point that I stopped before, I feel like I'm in the home stretch. I thought I was retaining more and growing some but I left the domes off for a whole day last week and it didn't seem I had really grown much... if I retained anything at all after 24 hours, ....discouraging. But I'll finish the 14 weeks. Still, whatever the tape measure says, I do still seem to fit into a 36B instead of an A, so that's good progress from when I started this whole journey.
Edit
Dislike

molehills

Unread postOct 25, 2009#13

Good luck to all...
Guess I will keep updating here as I am getting close to the end...not much to report, just continuing on. It definitely gets easier the longer you do it. Whether there will be much result, we'll see...but I don't think you can tell until domes are off for at least 48 hours. I've used the WL domes the whole time and continue to get good swelling and some retention in the evening.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2769440]molehills

Unread postNov 01, 2009#14

Good luck to all...
yay, only 2 weeks to go...then I'm going on a trip with in-laws so can't continue. Still averaging around 12 hours per night, few problems...I'm not counting on anything I see until after I stop and let it all stabilize.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 07, 2009#15

Good luck to all...
Yay, one more week to go...can't wait. I'd say the most noticeable effect after 13 weeks is that my nipples are larger...I may have gained about 1/2" but can't tell until after I stop wearing the domes. Anyway that will be enough for now. NBE has been a long slow process with small gains from every different thing I've done which has added up overall, and I think I'm satisfied with where I am at this point.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 14, 2009#16

Good luck to all...
I am DONE with Brava, for now anyway Smile Last night was my last night of the 14 weeks, I'm so happySmile Now we'll wait a couple days and see what the results are...last time what I had after 48 hours stayed. Looking forward to sleeping on my side again Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon