Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Summer21's Program

May 10, 2009#1
Hey, I found this website purely by accident one day, and i swear i've been addicted ever since! It's so intriguing reading about other people's journeys and the advice they share, so Im gunna keep a record on here so that i'll stick to it, and reach my personal goal of 32D Smile (I WILL be positive! Lol)

Right firstly my stats:

Weight: 119lbs
Height: 5'4"
Measurement around waist: 27 inches
Underbust: 28
Around nipples: 32
Above: 31

So that makes me a 32A at the moment Sad although I wear a size 32B as they're more comfy, but I am left with a big gap.

Anyway! on to my program:

I started before but never kept records, and didn't stick to it, so here's my program starting from yesterday,

2 x Wonderup 3 x daily (morning, afternoon, and evening)
2 x Maca twice daily (morning and evening)
Massage for about 10 minutes in the morning
Trying to get LOTS of protein spaced out during the day, but i can't stand the taste of ANY of the shakes or bars I've tried, so eating and drinking lots of protein rich foods and drinks instead.

I think from today I'm going to start using my massager, for 15 minutes every night as well.

So there it is, wish me luck! Lol, And I'll keep you all updated regularly on how I'm doing!

Summer
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Ok so I forgot to mention i'm also on the bcp Dianette and I take a multivitamin containing vitamins A,C and D daily.

Have been using the massager for 30 mins the past two evenings, along with everything else mentioned above.

I'm also doing 3 reps of 40 crunches, 40 reverse crunches and 40 squats each morning to FINALLY get rid of my baby bulge (gave birth about 7 months ago now)

Will start using heat after massage probably sometime next week.

Summer
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 16, 2009#4
Quote:Hey, I found this website purely by accident one day, and i swear i've been addicted ever since! It's so intriguing reading about other people's journeys and the advice they share, so Im gunna keep a record on here so that i'll stick to it, and reach my personal goal of 32D Smile (I WILL be positive! Lol)

Right firstly my stats:

So that makes me a 32A at the moment Sad although I wear a size 32B as they're more comfy, but I am left with a big gap.

I started before but never kept records, and didn't stick to it, so here's my program starting from yesterday,

Trying to get LOTS of protein spaced out during the day, but i can't stand the taste of ANY of the shakes or bars I've tried, so eating and drinking lots of protein rich foods and drinks instead.

I think from today I'm going to start using my massager, for 15 minutes every night as well.

So there it is, wish me luck! Lol, And I'll keep you all updated regularly on how I'm doing!

Summer
So everything was going really well, I was getting tinging sensations already, breasts were feeling nice and firm, then I went out and got drunk yesterday evening.. Bad move, not just cos of the hangover, but it means I didn't take my pills or massage last night AND my poor little ones feel deflated already Sad. Also I feel pretty sick, so I duno if I can stomach swallowing 4 disgusting tasting pills at the moment. Definitely need to cut out drinking I think..

However on the plus side (lol), I have decided to consume less sugary stuff. Hopefully that'll help me lose my tummy, as well as being beneficial for nbe, or so I believe. Dunno how I'm guna survive with a lack of cakes just yet (I have an incredibly sweet tooth), but I'm gunna try! Also I will be cutting out crisps from my diet as well.

Other than that, nothing else to report just yet.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 20, 2009#5
Quote:Hey, I found this website purely by accident one day, and i swear i've been addicted ever since! It's so intriguing reading about other people's journeys and the advice they share, so Im gunna keep a record on here so that i'll stick to it, and reach my personal goal of 32D Smile (I WILL be positive! Lol)

Right firstly my stats:

Summer
Yay!! Am SURE something is happening, breasts feel bigger, and my 32B bra I have on is nowhere near as loose. My right boob fills the cup completely, and the left one's not far off. I did tell myself that I wasn't guna weigh myself or measure at any other time apart from at monthly intervals, but am VERY tempted now..
Shall I? hmm I think so..

Weight: 118 (Wooo! a pound less!)
Waist: 27
Bust: 33
OverBust: 31

So I am an inch bigger and a 32B Big Grin (small tho..) I'm not sure it's really possible to grow that much in 10 days, so I'm guessing the pills hadn't left my system from previous attempts at nbe, as I got up to this size before, but didn't keep it as I was so lax with my herbs and massaging. Definately not giving up this time!

I think I'm gunna buy a 32C bra (even though I know I'll be nowhere NEAR filling it), purely so I can see how much I'm growing as time goes on.

Happy growing girlies!!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
mcovert

Unread postMay 20, 2009#6

Right firstly my stats:

Summer
Hey,Summer.Hope you don't mind me posting on your program page.I don't if anyone ever does on mine.Yes,it is very interesting about everyone's journies.Are you a fellow southern gal? I noticed on your 1st post on your program page that you said right firstly......so just wondering.
I don't measure.I just gauge my growth through my bras and through pics.If you do anything you take pics----they don't lie.Even if you don't post them here,they will be good for you because even as we grow,we still get used to seeing ourselves everyday and we get used to even gradual changes.That way when you have pics,you will be like hell yes I have grown.Yay!
Don't get down if you feel frustrated.....just get out the pics.Some people on here feel like they have gotten to a certain point and have not grown anymore,but they clearly have.So,good luck and you will keep learning.
~~What you think about,you bring about~~

Mel C
Edit
Dislike

Summer21

Unread postMay 21, 2009#7

Right firstly my stats:

Summer
Hey Mel C, course I don't mind anyone posting here, and thanks for the advice! I definitely will be taking some photos, as I look in the mirror and think they look tiny, but I know for a fact they've come a loooong way since the deflated, empty, sagging things I was left with after my pregnancy.

Also I do believe the tape measure lies! I bought two 32B bras from red herring today and they're sooo tight, I'm guna have to take them back tomorrow and get 32Cs instead. I think that make must come up small though, as the new look 32B i had on today was too loose, but still, a C! That makes me smile! Smile lol

Happy growing girlies (and guys!!)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 28, 2009#8

Right firstly my stats:

Summer
I started using heat today, nothing technical though, just a hot water bottle after my massager.

Haven't been doing my exercises, really must start up again though, will try do some tomorrow Smile

Oh yeah, also noticed my hair seems to be growing faster. I just wish this would happen to my boobs! Lol

Still filling my 32Bs yay! But it's last pill day tomorrow, so I'm gunna refrain from measuring until after my period. Oh yeah, also bought a 32C bra the other day, HUGE! but at least this way I can try it on every now and again, to measure my growth. and hopefully by mid-july, (yea I know that's probably gunna be a miracle, but hey, you gotta believe XD!) it'll fit me properly.

I don't think there's anything else to report. Take care everyone, Summer
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 28, 2009#9

Right firstly my stats:

Summer
I started using heat today, nothing technical though, just a hot water bottle after my massager.

Haven't been doing my exercises, really must start up again though, will try do some tomorrow Smile

Oh yeah, also noticed my hair seems to be growing faster. I just wish this would happen to my boobs! Lol

Still filling my 32Bs yay! But it's last pill day tomorrow, so I'm gunna refrain from measuring until after my period. Oh yeah, also bought a 32C bra the other day, HUGE! but at least this way I can try it on every now and again, to measure my growth. and hopefully by mid-july, (yea I know that's probably gunna be a miracle, but hey, you gotta believe XD!) it'll fit me properly.

I don't think there's anything else to report. Take care everyone, Summer
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2768358]mcovert

Unread postMay 29, 2009#10

Right firstly my stats:

Summer
Hey,Summer! Yay for you! I try to fast-forward my progress,too,but we have to remember that fullness DOES count as growth.Even though I have not technically graduated to full -blown C's either,my B's are friggn' tight! So,we will call ourselves FULL B's! I could probably go to 32 C,but they are harder to find in my town and very expensive.They get grabbed up like crazy! I,too keep my eye on my 36 C's----they are not pathetic on me anymore and I think it is good for you to do this because it is your goal and we have to set goals.You have healthy thoughts and positive thoughts about it.Even if it is a wee past July.I know I won't be to my idea size and buxom fullness until about oh,Feb.,but that's okay,too 'cause like you,I have come a long way from that saggy,deflated mess.And they will be ours.....naturally! Keep growin',girl!

Hey thanks mel c! yea i know I am being a bit too optimistic there lol, but I really am thankful for any growth..

Anyway I cut out maca yesterday, i just didn't feel comfortable being on it, as I reeeli don't wana gain any weight (actually I'm quite hoping for the opposite) and i feel like I was bloating with all the herbs..

I also started drinking soya yesterday, just one glass a day, as I think it tastes vile, but maybe I reckon I could get used it. (I got used to the tase of wu! Even the smell of it made me gag at first.)

I am going to start taking collagen as well, but I can only get hydrolyzed collagen where I live, and don't know if that's the one I should be taking for nbe purposes, so I shall poke about the forum, do some research, and then make a decision whether to buy that, or order a different kind online.

I think I measured on day 6 last month and that's on sunday, so I'll wait til then to measure, boobs are feeling rather small though Sad

Summer
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 07, 2009#12

Right firstly my stats:

Summer
Ok soo.. I cut out maca, as i really didn't feel like it was having any effect, and replaced it with collagen, i'm currently taking 6000mg a day (3 caps morning, 3 at night). Plan on buying some vitamin c today (as i don't take my multi-vit anymore).

Today is measurement day, so here goes:

Weight: 115
Waist: 27
Overbust: 33

Woo so i kept my growth, that means that in the past month, i've gained an inch of boobies, whilst still losing 4 pounds.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
mcovert

Unread postJun 07, 2009#13

Right firstly my stats:

Summer
Good for you,Summer! I also am feeling bloated from herbs,but they are working,so...... I started skin brushing the excess I have gained on my tummy toward my breasts.Basically,just taking my palms and brushing up when I massage.If you ever do notice excess gain in your stomach,just do this.It really has helped.Good luck and keep grown,honey
~~What you think about,you bring about~~

Mel C
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2771878]Summer21

Unread postJun 17, 2009#14

Right firstly my stats:

Summer
Ok so Collagen capsules? MAJORLY bad idea. I have a serious problem swallowing pills, and they are MASSIVE, so i therefore didnt feel up to taking ANY of my tablets.

Which also meant I cudn't reli be bothered to massage regularly.

Boobs = deflated, and I thought I was back to stage one.

BUT I decided to measure anyway, measurements are:

Weight: 115lbs
Waist: 26.5
Underbust:27 and 3/4
Over: 32 and 3/4

So it seems all is not lost, and I'm currently just trying to get back into the routine of taking my wonderup, massaging and heat just before I go to bed.

Later on I may add some hypnosis and gelatin and try some other protein shakes, but I don't wana overload myself just yet. I'll wait til I get this routine back up and running first.

Summer
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 04, 2009#15

Right firstly my stats:

Summer
Hey Summer here,

I just read in my last message that I would be carrying on, but unfortunately I didn't stick to it Sad So I am restarting today.

New stats:

Waist 26 inches
Underbust 28 inches (or 70cm)
Over 32 inches (or 80 cm)
Weight 115 lbs

Lets hope I can keep this one up!

I'm going to start off simple, with just wonderup, massage and occasional heat. I'm not going to add anything until i've been doing this a month, and then we'll take it from there.

Summer

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon