Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Emmie's Program

Sep 11, 2006#1
okay... basic stats.

26 years old
caucasian of very mixed background
no children
5'4"
athletic both in the past and enough to keep in shape (for the military)
i try to stay around 110-115 pounds
tape measure is out of order (the only one i could find was one of the metal ones... ouch!) so we will say i am around a 34B.

i may have a tolerance to some herbs because i tried breast gain plus (with no love) for quite a long time this past year. so the higher ones are because they were in breast gain. i still have a lot left over, so i am just really doubling up on the doses. i cheated a bit in the pics, because i doubled up on the doses about a month ago and have gotten a little fullness, though not much growth if any.

to start, i am taking:
BGP 2x a day, 2-3 pills each time (the directions are for 2 pills once a day... but i got nothing with that, and heard they are weak). This means, assuming three pills: vitamin e: 180iu 2x a day, fenugreek: 1200mg 2x a day, fennel 1050 2x a day, dong quai: 750mg 2x a day, blessed thistle: 375mg 2x a day, and fillers of dandelion, kelp, watercress, and l-tryosine.
adding to the BGP:
royal jelly: 1000mg 1x day
saw pametto: 540mg 3x day
red clover blossom: 430mg 3x day
vitamin e and selenium 2x day

i may slow or stop with red clover and bgp pretty fast, because i am expecting to start some of the bovine ovary (not bountiful breast, as i couldnt afford it, straight capsules from www.botanicalbeautylab.com) in the next month. that will add one capsule of that 3x day i think, so i will cut back to the original 2 pills 1x day for the bgp, and cut down or out on the red clover blossom. i will post updates on what seems to be working!!

comments or advice PLEASE welcome!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postSep 11, 2006#2
i try to have at least 1 protein shake per day trying to get at least 25g protein per shake (more than that and the body has trouble processing it), though i got a nasty flavor... plus i tend not to eat much, so i am trying... i eat a small yogurt with fruit in the morning, maybe a cereal bar mid-morning, a standard lunch (sandwich, apple, maybe some cheese), maybe another cereal bar in the afternoon, and a decent and well-balanced dinner, in which i try to include some meat.
Edit
Dislike

my bovine ovary showed up finally, so i have switched and put most of the herbs on hold while i give this a try... i got the generic ones, not bountiful breast... my paycheck just wouldnt cover BB!

i take 1800 mg a day, spread into three doses of 600 mg each. i havent added anything to it, though later i may try to add saw palmetto. i have been trying this for about a week and a half so far and am getting tingles. with the previous nbe the tingles would be very intermittent, but with this i get tingles a few times a day! maybe something will finally work for me...

i also massage with cocoa butter and vit e twice a day, and make sure to get enough protein either from shakes or peanut butter... i love peanut butter!

i am going to take selenium with vit e, barley grass, and royal jelly to keep my body healthy... one a day each pill.

will keep everyone posted on how this is working out for me!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 30, 2006#4
Quote:okay... basic stats.

26 years old
no children
5'4"
tape measure is out of order (the only one i could find was one of the metal ones... ouch!) so we will say i am around a 34B.

i may have a tolerance to some herbs because i tried breast gain plus (with no love) for quite a long time this past year. so the higher ones are because they were in breast gain. i still have a lot left over, so i am just really doubling up on the doses. i cheated a bit in the pics, because i doubled up on the doses about a month ago and have gotten a little fullness, though not much growth if any.

to start, i am taking:
BGP 2x a day, 2-3 pills each time (the directions are for 2 pills once a day... but i got nothing with that, and heard they are weak). This means, assuming three pills: vitamin e: 180iu 2x a day, fenugreek: 1200mg 2x a day, fennel 1050 2x a day, dong quai: 750mg 2x a day, blessed thistle: 375mg 2x a day, and fillers of dandelion, kelp, watercress, and l-tryosine.
adding to the BGP:

i may slow or stop with red clover and bgp pretty fast, because i am expecting to start some of the bovine ovary (not bountiful breast, as i couldnt afford it, straight capsules from www.botanicalbeautylab.com) in the next month. that will add one capsule of that 3x day i think, so i will cut back to the original 2 pills 1x day for the bgp, and cut down or out on the red clover blossom. i will post updates on what seems to be working!!

so i am on bovine ovary for 30 days now... currently i take:

1800mg generic bo (spread into three doses of 600 each)
1 royal jelly pill
1 vitamin e and selenium pill
1 barley pill

plus protein shakes and massage with cocoa butter and vitamin e twice a day (when i can)

i have felt tingles and i definitely think i am starting to fill out in shirts and some of my bras. i think it is finally working!

a few days ago i went out and bought some borage oil, so i am adding 500mg a day for now of that, plus i bought some epo, which i am going to use for massage once a day (it smells funny so i am going to use it at night with that massage).

i think i am also going to start with saw palmetto this coming month. ramp from 1 to 3 pills daily...

repeating the d-cup mantra as often as i can!

hugs and boobie wishes to all!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 04, 2006#5

26 years old
no children
5'4"

to start, i am taking:
adding to the BGP:

okay... so i thought i would add some saw palmetto, as if i am not taking enough pills already!

current routine:

morning:
4 bovine ovary pills (150mg each pill, 600mg total)
1 royal jelly pill
1 multivitamin
1 saw palmetto (540mg)
1 flaxseed oil (1000mg)
massage with cocoa butter and with epo if i have time

drink a protein shake most mornings a bit after i take this pill nonsense...

afternoon:
4 bovine ovary pills
1 barley grass pill
1 saw palmetto

evening:
4 bovine ovary pills
1 saw palmetto
1 borage oil (500mg)
1 vitamin e and selenium pill
massage with epo first, then follow with cocoa butter with vitamin e

drinking lots of water (saw palmetto giving me headaches if i dont) and eating foods with protein. adding in the colonix program soon... hoping that will make me absorb more of all of these pills!

hugs and good boobie wishes!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 27, 2006#6

26 years old
no children
5'4"

to start, i am taking:
adding to the BGP:

well lets see... i increased dosage of the bo pills to 5 each time... putting me at 750mg each dosage time and at 2250mg a day. i also added 1200mg of soya lecithin per day. i made these changes about a week ago... i self meditate (sit there for about 15 minutes each day and convince myself that my boobs are growing, that they will be the size i want them to be by january (only one half inch and i am there) and by april (two and a half inches to get there), and encourage them to grow. i seriously talk to my boobs in my head a few times a day. i think i may be going crazy about this boob thing...

but it is worth it, because tonite i measured myself and i have grown 2 inches! hooray!

i am nearly a 34C now... i fit into victorias secret 34c bras with only a bit of room left!

my goal is to be a 34 or 36d... about two and a half inches to grow! halfway there already!

hugs and good boobie wishes to everyone!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 29, 2006#7

26 years old
no children
5'4"

to start, i am taking:
adding to the BGP:

so that i dont forget for next time:

under bust: 30in
over nips: 35.5in
under armpits: 33.5in
r breast: 8.75 in
l breast: 8.75 in
bottom to nip: 3 in

measure each from center to in line with center of armpit over nipple...

increased i know from over nips which used to be about 33.5 and bottom to nip was about 2 inches before.

i wont measure again until... i like to say xmas... i might get overeager! i need to hide that tape measure...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 21, 2006#8

26 years old
no children
5'4"

to start, i am taking:
adding to the BGP:

bumped up to two saw palmetto per dose... and adding a new massage technique which is basically to relocate tummy fat into the boobs:

i make a knife hand on both hands and then basically dig into my tummy and "knife" the fat upwards towards my boob, where i squeeze the boob to make the fat "stay" there. i dont know if it works... just started a week ago. trying body brushing too to loosen up the fat in the areas i am trying to "move"

filling out the 34c with no problems... want to go to 36c to be more comfortable, but dont want to spend the money when i want to grow OUT of it!! bought a 34d and a 36d bra to measure progress...

measurement updates next week, and maybe a photo update so i can see if a difference can be seen... goal is 36 inches at least by the new year... i want at least 38 inches by april!! got some growing to do!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 29, 2006#9

26 years old
no children
5'4"

to start, i am taking:
adding to the BGP:

on 29 december...

under bust: 30.5
over nips: 36.25
under arms: 34
l breast: 9.25
r breast: 9.25
bottom to nip: 3

most comfortable in a 36c now... regular measures dont seem to reflect that, but that is what is comfortable so that is what i will wear...

running out of saw palmetto... maybe another few weeks and i will try nettle root or vitex...

been doing push ups (as usual) to work on countering the sag i saw in last months pictures...

slowly but surely!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 10, 2007#10

26 years old
no children
5'4"

to start, i am taking:
adding to the BGP:

just to remind myself when i started collagen. im going by the recommended dosage (ramping up) of three pills a day (just what i needed... i may as well open my own herb shop!).

today i just felt... heavier in the boobs. thats good, of course, and ive gotten some pains on and off...

im GOING to make my goal... i will i will i will...

on 27 january:

under bust: 30"
over nips: 36.5
under arms: 33.5
left side: 9.25
right side: 9.5
base to nips: 3.25

not much growth this month... possibly because winter finally hit and it has been FREEZING!!! but also the lovely ladies decided to reshape this month, as they are starting to perk up a bit (though with the snow billowing around my balcony, everything is standing at attention these days!!). im satisfied, even though the increase wasnt as pronounced as it was the past few months, because i was getting concerned about sag!

changes this month: i added vitex about two weeks ago and switched from saw palmetto to nettle root for two of the three doses (nettle morning and night, saw palmetto midday). got pains for about a week, then got used to it i suspect, as i get used to things fast, but i dont want to ramp those up so im going to keep them as is. i also added cayenne a few days ago...

i plan to slowly ramp up the bo dosage to see if i can mimic organic angels growth spurt! i plan to finish bo by march or april... my body gets used to things too fast, so at that point i plan to give a quick cleanse, then try elegance elixer from the be board as it appears to be having good results (and it would be nice to not have to take a jillion pills every day!!).

off to have some tea and try to keep warm!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 15, 2007#12

26 years old
no children
5'4"

to start, i am taking:
adding to the BGP:

about a week or so ago i added blossom-s pm soap. it took about a week, but they are starting to get the tingles and feel fuller... soaping up once in the morning and once at night, but i leave it on for awhile each time (it recommends 3-5 minutes to soak in... im around 15 cause i dont do it in the shower, i do it before brushing teeth and getting ready for a shower and all).

yesterday was my first day trying pm cream, which finally showed up. i had tingles from the stherb breast mask all night last night...

yesterday for the first time in public wearing a 36D bra out and about (not just to compare how it fits now). it was comfortable and i still have room to grow (about another inch and a half before it would feel snug, probably) but it wasnt all wrinkly under my clothes!!! hooray!!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 25, 2007#13

26 years old
no children
5'4"

to start, i am taking:
adding to the BGP:

underbust: 30
over nips: 37
overbust: 34
l boob: 10
r boob: 10
bottom up: 3.25

using the pm cream twice a day and the mask a few times a week. shortened massage and better results! thinking about once i run out of pills (about another month) switching to pm and giving it a shot. not worried about estrogen overload because i am on the depo shot, which is progesterone-based, not estrogen based. i figure since the cream seems to work despite screwey birthcontrolled hormones, maybe i have a shot with the pills. give it a try for a few months and see what happens. worst comes to worst nothing happens and all ive lost is some money and i switch back to bo...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 26, 2007#14

26 years old
no children
5'4"

to start, i am taking:
adding to the BGP:

tomorrow will be my last day on bo, i think... then a quick cleanse and on 1 april i am switching to pm, giving it a try even though i am on the depo shot. we will see how it works out!

will post stats in the next few days for total growth on bo... and to start anew with the pm. i just needed a change, less pills, etc. if it doesnt work, i can always go back to bo!

plan for the pm:

since i am on the shot and dont get a period, i am going to do 1 st herb cap morning, 1 night for the whole month instead of 2 morning 2 night for 15 days.
i will also continue with the blossom-s soap (pm soap from deborah).
i will also use the st herb nano cream once my st herb regular cream runs out (not for a bit yet).

much easier than what i was doing before! whew! i have about a 4 month supply of the caps... if they are working, i will get more, but 4 months should tell me if they will kick in or not over the depo...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 01, 2007#15

26 years old
no children
5'4"

to start, i am taking:
adding to the BGP:

okay, new program. the amount of pills i was taking with bo was a bit much, and im not sure it was working as well anymore.

final stats for bo:

underbust: 30
overbust: 37.25
under arms: 34.5
l boob: 10
r boob: 10
bottom up: 3.25

so i did see gains on bo... several inches (almost 4 total) as a matter of fact, which is certainly nice for six months of work!

new program:

1 st herb cap in the morning, 1 at night, both taken with a small cup of milk
blossom-s soap once a day
massage morning and night with st herb cream

and thats it! still going to eat boobie foods when i can and maybe a protein shake now and then, but taking it much easier on myself than i was before with the million caps a day...
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2453822]rinoa_lewis

Unread postOct 23, 2007#16

26 years old
no children
5'4"

to start, i am taking:
adding to the BGP:

Hi Emmie!

Your progress in such a short period of time is amazing! I hope you're feeling good about that!

Just wanted to see how you are going...how is PM going? Your BO results kept?

Congrats again!

*much luck and love for all!*
*much luck and love for all!*
Edit
Dislike

chickyy

Unread postJan 15, 2010#17

26 years old
no children
5'4"

to start, i am taking:
adding to the BGP:

hey i was wondering what you meant my pm mask, and blossom soap. i wonder what they are made of and where did u buy them?? thankss

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon