Jan 21, 2008#1
stats:

Sex: female
Height: 164 cm
Weight: 57 kg
Current Size
Bust: 85 cm
Rib: 75 cm
(aprox, but not sure if i measured right, have to go buy good measuring tape)
so here in europe a 75 AA although i wear B bras, but maybe that is wishfull thinking Tongue
No health problems, no medications, no birth control, no children.
Body type: very slender, narrow hips, small breasts, do have a booty though and a tummy pouch at the moment as i have gained some weight over christmas. Smile

My goal is a full B cup, but if i could get to a c i would be over the moon. Smile

I have the feeling my boobs have got a lot firmer, but i guess that's because i have gained some weight and have managed to stop smoking (yay!). I don't think they have ever been so big though so i hope that means this is a good moment to start my NBE program.

I am starting a detox with ultimate cleanse as from today to make my body ready for the NBE.

When my period starts i will start ramping up herbs.

Wish me luck! Can't wait to actually start my program Big Grin
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJan 25, 2008#2
Yesterday:

Made up a booby batter of evening primrose oil, fenugreek and fennel extract.

It smells awful :S I'm so happy i am single as i don't know which boyfriend wouldn't run from me if i am going to smell like this every evening

The fennel is what smells most. Really not sure how to sleep with this after massage without staining my bed.

I do have some cocoabutter and vit e oil too. I might make up a batter of those and add some fenugreek, but i have the feeling the other would be better as there are more herbs in it.

Haven't had my period yet, so program is yet to start. Have started to massage every evening though to 'wake up boobs' I think period will begin this week.

Today:

Do think i might have wrong fennel extract for boobie batter as there is alcohol in it and i think i just might replace it with fennel capsules after i finish this one.

Period has started today.
Starting program by ramping up Fenugreek 610 mg by one daily and see how my body reacts to it.
Am also taking daily:
1 x Borage oil,
1 x kelp
1 whey proteine shake
1 x multivit

Have tossed the fennel batter. Smell was unbearable. Massaging with cocoa butter and vit e now.
Massage technique: rubbing it in with circular movements with fingers first and then with knuckles every evening and morning. Not sure it is intensive enough as i read some girls on here use heat before and after and massage for longer time. I only massage 5 minutes but after massaging boobs definately feel different and tingly so i am hoping i am doing enough to make them understand they need to grow.

Have been two days on program now and have actually felt some sharp pains in breasts last night. Not sure if it wasn't just the massage but i hope it means the Fenugreek is doing it's job.

Will stay on this for another few days to see if sensations stay and then look into what to add next. I might add fennel but not sure as i don't want to overdo the estrogens and stall. As i feel sensations i guess it means the dose might be just right for me? Other options i can add are: saw palmetto. wild yam, red clover, hops. I think i should add saw palmetto as my next step?

Btw. I don't mind anyone posting comments on my program. Smile
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Hopeful88

Unread postJan 27, 2008#4
Quote:stats:

Current Size
so here in europe a 75 AA although i wear B bras, but maybe that is wishfull thinking Tongue
Body type: very slender, narrow hips, small breasts, do have a booty though and a tummy pouch at the moment as i have gained some weight over christmas. Smile

My goal is a full B cup, but if i could get to a c i would be over the moon. Smile

I have the feeling my boobs have got a lot firmer, but i guess that's because i have gained some weight and have managed to stop smoking (yay!). I don't think they have ever been so big though so i hope that means this is a good moment to start my NBE program.

I am starting a detox with ultimate cleanse as from today to make my body ready for the NBE.

Do you have signs of excess androgens? Acne, greasy hair, hairy body? If so then the saw palmetto will definitely be a good thing to try... if not though you probably don't need to bother trying to take it...

good luck Smile
Edit
Dislike

Elfquest

Unread postJan 27, 2008#5

Current Size

Have tried to figure out if i have any hormonal imbalance but i recognise myself in every list of symptoms a bit, lol, so really not sure. I do have some hot flashes from time to time, but i guess the fenugreek might be causing this? It sometimes comes with the (hopefully growing) pains in my boobs.

Have decided not to add any Fennel yet. fenugreek and fennel have the same properties so i might consider them one herb and i think for my weight and cupsize i am allready on a pretty high dose of Fenugreek (1830 mg).

Made new booby batter of EPO, olive oil, fenugreek caps and fennel caps. Will let it steep for a week before using it. Looks like it's still going to be messy and gritty but have thought of a solution to that: Will wrap boobs in plastic before sleeping so i dont stain bed. Hope that will not hinder growth though. Morning massage will still consist of vit e/coconut only as i dont see possibility to go to work with messy batter applied. Really wondering how others manage to do this?

As from tomorrow will add Saw Palmetto 600 mg caps and ramp up daily by one. Hopefully will get even more sensations. Fingers crossed!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 28, 2008#6

Current Size

Uhm is saw palmetto a libido enhancer? :S

And i have only started with one. Don't want to know how it will feel when i ramp it up. This is torture for a single woman, lol.
Edit
Dislike

Elfy

Unread postJan 31, 2008#7

Current Size

Well have been slacking a bit. took pills only once yesterday.
Have ramped up to this program though:

am:
kelp
borage oil
fenugreek 610
saw palmetto 600

noon:
fenugreek 610
saw palmetto 600
protein shake

pm:
multivitamin
fenugreek 610
saw palmetto 600

Breasts feel sore and there are stabbing pains under nipples but i guess that is because my body is adjusting to higher level of herbs. I noticed sensations got weaker on fenugreek after a couple of days. I'll just wait and see if this happens with sp too.

Need to watch alcohol intake, sleep and eat better.

Have noticed sensations get much stronger after massage and/or heat so must go buy me a heating pad and try to use that before going to sleep.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2615273]Elfquest

Unread postFeb 03, 2008#8

Current Size

The saw palmetto is giving me moodswings, headaches, gas/cramps.
It is also making my breasts very sore.
Decided to ramp down to 1 dose in the evening though as i really don't like how it makes my body feel althought judging from the sensations in my breasts it seems to work.
Will start to take Wild yam tomorrow and if that doesn't do the trick might decide to ramp up sp again.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 14, 2008#9

Current Size

I have started on Wonderup today which came in with my period. Smile

I have quit the herbs in february as it was a period of stress, not eating well and smoking a lot, so i figured it wouldn't do anything for me anyway. In march i stayed with my grandma for a month where i ate very healthy and minimized the smoking so i started again. I had loads of tingles then. After a couple of weeks a friend of mine came over and i started smoking more and as i didn't know how to explain to him why i was taking loads of pills 3 times a day i quit again.

I am starting on wonderup as from today and hope it will be easier to stick to as i don't have to take that many pills. Still smoking though and looking into a supplement to help wit that. I quit the kelp as it was slowing down my metabolism to much.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 09, 2008#10

Current Size

My bust is measuring 86 cm right now so i seem to have grown 1 cm on the wonderup? Breasts feel denser and fuller when i pick them up too. I also have more cleavage.

I can't believe there is actually something happening with all the drinking and smoking i do but it is there. Smile

I have started eating better though and have also gained some weight so it might have something to do with that. I have also started bcp Tryginon half way through my first month of WU so that might have triggered some growth too. I feel my growth happened before that though.

When i started taking WU my breasts were very swollen the first few days and i had the most sensations i ever had. They where looking like round balls the first day, almost bursting out of their skin, and i had some very deep pains. The sensations seem to have diminished since then and they are softer again, but my breasts are still feeling like there is something happening inside them all the time, especially in the morning when i have massaged good in the evening, so i can't wait to see what my second month on WU will do for them.

I like taking WU far better than all of those separate herb capsules

I have started spotting. Never had that before, so it worries me, but i guess that is due to the bcp
Also i have a better metabolism due to Wonderup, which i am very happy about. might be the gingko biloba?

I try to massage twice a day but i mostly get to it once a day. Will try to pick the evening massages up again.

I have been slacking on the protein shakes as i don't like their taste and sometimes forgot to take the Borage oil/vitam before bed as i seem to get nauseous when i take them combined with the herbs but i am planning to begin taking them again separately.

87 cm now. Smoking like crazy and stopped massaging as i'm getting out of the wu cream. My WU herbs will run out soon too. Must save up to buy new, but will go back to single herbs in the meantime.
It's nice they do feel alot more developed.
Edit
Dislike

I have stopped taking any herbs for a while now.
I have gained some weight and i am pretty sure i will continue to gain weight so for me the only way to be on nbe is to be doing some kind of sport at the same time. My work requires me sitting behind the computer all day and i eat too much fat. I've never had any problems with that until i started nbe

I have kept my boobie growth but also gotten a tummy.

I am planning to start dancing/eating healthier and after that will pick up nbe again.
Edit
Dislike

I have a ribsize of 80 and a bustsize of 90 now. I have the biggest breast i have ever had so it's making me happy. My big belly isn't though. Most of it is water retention due to too much salt intake, eating a lot and not drinking much. I have also used a heavy bpc so that might have something to do with it too.

Steps to undertake:
Sweat! go to sauna's and work out
drink a lot of water
use vitamins and mild diuretics.

After that i will start on WU again. I cannot do this now as i will gain weight on it.
Edit
Dislike

Jul 04, 2009#15

Current Size

hi there, i was reading your program and it sounds great that you've actually grown!
it's so inspirtational that i want to try wonderup so terribly!
did you purchase it at that vortexhealth.com .?? i think that's where it was from...
i was trying to search it on ebay but i don't think they have it...
anyhow, i was wondering, if you ever do decide to not take wonderup anymore, are you willing to sell it? if so, please let me know! i would like to try wonderup someday. =)

do you have any suggestions where i can start my NBE program?
I mean where did you exactly feel any notice in your breasts increase?

I'm at a size of 32/34A.. pretty small. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.. thank you! =)
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2787988]tinaz408

Unread postJul 04, 2009#16

Current Size

Conrats on your growth!

What size are you now? Do you have before and after picture? Did you get your growth from Wonderup?
Edit
Dislike

Elfy

Unread postFeb 17, 2010#17

Current Size

I am sorry i did not see your messages. Have not visited this board for a long time.

I think i have grown mainly on the Wonderup. Starting on the first day of my period. Also watching my protein intake as to have something to grow from and massaging my breasts with the wonderup cream at least before going to bed and applying heat on it has helped a lot. I have gained weight though (weighing 62 kilos now) so i will have to wait and see how my breasts will look after i start excercising more. I am scared i will lose them but i am planning to wear a tight sports bra. I am planning to start with wonderup again but this time with going to the gym at least twice a week.. I am 91 cm now but not very happy about the amount of cellulite and fat i have gained with the growth of my breasts. I have taken before pictures so it would not be a bad idea to take pics now to compare. Will do that and post them on here.
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon