My stats:

race: African-American
Height: 5'1"
weight: 105-109LBS.
Starting size: underbust 29" bustline 30" I guess I started out an AAAA
Non-smoker
No caffiene
No drinking
I've had one child but did not breast feed because of medical reasons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My story: During my teenage years I had a hard time growing breast. I remember my mom ordered me some breast cream to help me grow. I don't remember the name of it, but she ordered it out of gold medal magazine. Anyway, I used it while I was going through puberty and that is the only reason why I had gotten to be a 32B cup. I still was not happy with my B cup, but they were nice and perky and round, so I had to live with them. Plus, my boyfriend would say that he liked them and that they were just enough, a "handfull" LOL! Well fast forward to when I'm 22 years old. I had my son and my breast got to a C cup during lactation, but I did not breast feed, because of medications I was on, and I did something to get rid of the breast engorgement. I used cabbage leaves on my breast to soak out the milk. I didn't think it would work, but I guess it worked tooooo well because it left me with ZERO ZERO boobs. I had OOBS! NOOBS! NO BOOBS! WhatsoEVER! I was depressed now! SO I still didnt THINK to try Natural Breast Enhancement, until TWO years later, one day I was looking in Glamour Magazine and saw an advertisement for Bountiful Breast! It seemed like the answer to my prayers. So I got on the internet and did my little research on the different options. I decided to buy Breast Success at that time, because BB was just too damn expensive and I had to contemplate on THAT a little more before I spent that type of money! I used Breast Success for two months, felt some tingles, saw some fullness, but as soon as I ran out, all that went away! I said, ok, I guess I have to invest the money if I want something that works, so I bought the BB. A full 9 month supply. go big or go home right? SO...this is what I statred off taking...
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

CelebrityChic

Unread postMay 06, 2009#2
I have just decided to set up this journal and webpage to document my personal body reformation journey because I wanted to first see REAL results, before I told anyone else about it. So, here I am, three months into my journey. Luckly I kept notes along the way. My quest for bigger breast really began after I had my son. I used to wear a 34B, which I was ok with....but after childbirth I went completely BOY chested! I was flabbergasted! When I first decided to try NBE,I did alot of research and I tried Breast Success for two months before I actually started the Bountiful Breast. I didn't experience much of a difference on Breast Success, so I decided that maybe the BO would work best for my body. I am the type of person that when I decide to do something, I want to go all the way, or not at all....so I went ahead and invested in the 9month supply, which cost me nearly $500.00. I figured anything worth having is not gonna be cheap and it's going to take some time. I started my journey on Jan. 9th 2009. I started off taking one pill in the morning and one at night, along with a few thing that they reccommended.

BB pill 2 daily
Royal Jelly 1000mg
Flax seed oil 2 teaspoons
Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
4 Branch chain amino acid tablets-4000mg

I was unable to drink the protein drinks that they reccommend because my body just rejected it. I couldn't keep them down. So I found some chewable tablets that could substitute for the BCAAs. These are very important to this program, because your body needs the protien to maintain muscle. By the end of my first month, I definitely did notice more fullness and roundness. It was really hopeful.
The second month, the growth seemed to slow down..In the first month, I constantly felt the growth. The second month, I felt nothing. I kept looking in the mirror and pulling out that measuring tape, not realizing I was only perpetuating the situation. This month, I wanted to give up. I had to keep reminding myself that it is gonna be a SLOW process and to not give up. I would tell myself every morning that I had 36D cup breast and kept using creative visualization. It honestly helped, because I didn't stop. By the end of the month, growth was finally beginning to pick back up, and I had gained 1/2 inch that was solid. I found this pre-digested protien syrup that I began taking, instead of the chewables. It is NASTY, but it has a wealth of vitamins and minerals and all of the essential amino acids in it. When I started taking this every morning and night, THAT is when I noticed the growth began to kick in again! It is by Twinlab LPP Regular 15grams Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein. Other than this wonderful addition, nothing much changed.
MARCH 2009

OK. I have been reading ALOT of the forums and have gotten different ideas, on what is working for alot of you out there. So I decided to add some of the things I think would benefit me, to my routien.I now take:

2 MACA 500mg root extract ( for my butt, i heard it may help boobs)
1 Hair skin and Nail Vitamin
1 Alfalfa 650mg
2 Borage Oil 1300mg
2 Royal Jelly 500mg
2 EP oil 1000mg
2 Solaray female caps (has more BO inside, plus other beneficial herbs)
Flax seed oil 2 teaspoons
Pre-digested protein 2 tablespoons

I massage with Borage oil lotion (it is awesome)
At night I drink a Fennel, Fenugreek, and rosehip tea with a bit of soy milk added

This was my program modification as of March29th. I have noticed one inch in total growth so far. Things are lookin up!
Program change April 9th 2009 1:05 AM Edit Delete

I have been on Bountiful Breast for three months to the date! I am happy with the results, I have gained 1 total inch which is not luteal swelling. So I am happy, but I have been hearing alot about this miracle herb called pueraria mirifica. It is supposed to be the strongest phytoestrogen known to man. It is said to make dong quai and black cohosh look like placebos. SO I want to try it, I ordered it and I've got it already. I was just waiting to finish out my third month on BB. So beginning tomorrow, I will start PM. You have to take it 15 days on and 15 days off and are supposed to start the first day of you cycle. BUT I don't really get cycles. Every since the birth of my son, my periods have been soooooo irregular, sometimes I won't get one for 6 months. So I've heard that PM regulates your period, if it's irregular. So today I have modified my program, as follows;

AM regimen

1 PM Capsule
1 Borage oil 1300mg
1 Alfalfa 650mg
1 Hair,skin,nails vitamin
1 MACA 500mg
1 EP Oil 1000mg
2 saw palmetto 900mg
1 bee pollen 500mg

PM Regimen

1 borage
1 EP oil
1 PM
1 MACA
2 milk thistle

The fennel, feungreek,rosehip,and soy milk tea at nights
I drink chlorophyll 1 tablespoon daily in water to clean my blood.
I massage with the Ro-Bust cream on the smaller breast and use Borage Oil lotion on the larger one. I am trying to catch them up.
PM and my Period

WELL.....I started my period on April 18th ! I didn't get one in March. I thought I was pregnant, because my stomach was sooo bloated. come to find out, I need to have surgery for gallstones. I've had then since I was a child, but it is time to get it taken care of, as it is getting more serious. But, the PM is working better that I expected! I have already seen a quarter of an inch in growth, in roughly a week of taking it. It was 1/2 an inch bigger, but I figure I lost the other half inch because my cycle was on and now it went off on the 21st. So that explaind the other half of my half inch leaving. But if it only takes a week to gain a quarter of an inch, that means it provides the potential to gain 2 inches a month. That is more than anything else I know. MAN! This PM is some gooooood stuff. Plus all the research I've seen on it, gives all positive benefits, if consumed in the proper reccommended dosage. I heard it increases bust size up to 80%. It decreases the risk of breast cancer (Thiland has the lowest breast cancer rate in the world). Its beneficial in menopause, anti-aging, ect. the list goes on! I am sooooooo excited because I don't think it will take long to reach those "D" cup breast now! Kim K better watch out!

Ok....since switiching to PM, I have decided to come up with a blend of herbs to take during my 15 days OFF PM. I don't want the break in between to make my breast get smaller again. I really liked Wonderup formula and Eves formula, they are the herbs that really seem to do the job. So this is my new regimen as of May 10th. I am taking a short break to cleanse my system, cure a UTI...so I just needed some time to get back into the mix full fledged, I had been slacking.Well here it is: everything listed is daily values.

First 15days _ with PM

1 MACA Root 1750mg Full Spectrum ( Paradise Herbs)
2 PM Caps daily ( Premium PM or Bust Up Gum)
1 Evening Primrose Oil 1300mg (NOW)
Flaxseed oil 2 teaspoons daily
1 Skin,Hair, and Nail Vitamin (Spring Valley) Has collagen,biotin, and gelatin.
Pre-digested Protien 2 tablespoons daily(TwinLabbs)
2 CLA 750mg twice daily ( Jarrows Formulas)
1 glass of water mixed with 1 tablespoon of chlorophyll (blood cleaner)
Fennel, Rosehip, Fenugreek, and Soy tea at night

Next 15 day cycle (without PM)

2 CLA 1500mg total daily
1 Alfalfa Tab 650mg (Spring Valley)
2 Barley Tabs 1000mg (NOW)
1 Bee Pollen Tab 500mg ( Montana Big Sky)
1 MACA Root/extract Full Spectrum 1750mg (paradise herbs)
2 EPO 2600mg
1 Borage 1300mg (Natures Way)
Flaxseed Oil 2 teaspoons
Predigested Protein 2 tablespoons (TwinLabbs)
Avena Satiava Extract 1000mg= 1mL/ 1 dropper (Action Labs)
Hops Extract 1000mg=1mL/1 dropper (Natures Answer)
Blue Vervain 1000mg=1mL/1dropper (Natures Answer)
Goats Rue = 3 droppers (Motherlove)
Dong Quai = 1 dropper
Milk Thistle = 1 dropper
Ginko Smart 1 daily (Irwin Naturals)
4 Fenugreek 610mg capsules
1 Fennel 400mg Capsule (Both by Vitamin Shoppe)

Drink the tea mixture above.
I massage twice daily for 10mins with Ro-bust and/ or Borage oil Lotion. The lotion is called : Shataki lotion for Dry skin. It is the most awesome buttery lotion in all the universe. I highly reccommend it!

I know my regimen seems like I'm taking ALOT, but it is really NOT all that bad, and most of them are liquid extracts. All I did was just seperate all of the Wonderup ingredients into individual parts.

I also ordered the Noogleberry pump, but I won't get it until after May 18th, so I am sooooo excited about this. I went on their blog/forumn and alot of people has had wonderful results and I've seen the before and after pics, so it seems promising! I ordered the medium and large cups because even though my chest size is AAA, I've heard that the smalls are just too small and that they would be filled up quickly. I want to get as much use out of my system as possible. Wish me blessings!

Also if you want to know where I get my herbs from, for a really grest price, go to " www.iherb.com and use my discount code: OZA831. to get 5.00 OFF your first purchase. They have everything! EVEN THE BORAGE OIL LOTION! Also visit www.lucky-vitamins.com they have great deals too. Ok bye for now.
Edit
Dislike

CelebrityChic

Unread postMay 08, 2009#4
Quote:My stats:

Non-smoker
No caffiene
No drinking

My story: During my teenage years I had a hard time growing breast. I remember my mom ordered me some breast cream to help me grow. I don't remember the name of it, but she ordered it out of gold medal magazine. Anyway, I used it while I was going through puberty and that is the only reason why I had gotten to be a 32B cup. I still was not happy with my B cup, but they were nice and perky and round, so I had to live with them. Plus, my boyfriend would say that he liked them and that they were just enough, a "handfull" LOL! Well fast forward to when I'm 22 years old. I had my son and my breast got to a C cup during lactation, but I did not breast feed, because of medications I was on, and I did something to get rid of the breast engorgement. I used cabbage leaves on my breast to soak out the milk. I didn't think it would work, but I guess it worked tooooo well because it left me with ZERO ZERO boobs. I had OOBS! NOOBS! NO BOOBS! WhatsoEVER! I was depressed now! SO I still didnt THINK to try Natural Breast Enhancement, until TWO years later, one day I was looking in Glamour Magazine and saw an advertisement for Bountiful Breast! It seemed like the answer to my prayers. So I got on the internet and did my little research on the different options. I decided to buy Breast Success at that time, because BB was just too damn expensive and I had to contemplate on THAT a little more before I spent that type of money! I used Breast Success for two months, felt some tingles, saw some fullness, but as soon as I ran out, all that went away! I said, ok, I guess I have to invest the money if I want something that works, so I bought the BB. A full 9 month supply. go big or go home right? SO...this is what I statred off taking...
OK! day before yesterday, I tried my program with all the herbs seperately and It did not work out! I think the milligrams of each individual herb is TOO HIGH, because I got really sick and my side started hurting like HELL! I think it is my liver working too hard....SO a word of CAUTION! more herbs is NOT always better! I have seen some girls on here using just one herb and getting great results. I didn't think that would work for me, but I guess I have learned a lesson. So I am revising my program for the second cycle. I have made my own special blend, simiular to Wonderup, and it is only 6 caps a day. And Goats Rue. Here it is:

Alfalfa 325mg daily = 54mg per cap
Barley 1000mg daily = 167mg per cap
Bee Pollen 750mg daily = 125mg per cap
MACA 875mg daily = 164mg per cap
Milk Thistle 175mg daily = 29mg per cap
Fenugreek 915mg daily = 152mg per cap
Saw Palmetto 450mg daily = 75mg per cap
Fennel 240mg daily = 40mg per cap

keep in mind that these are all blended up and divided into 6 capsules. Three in the morning and Three in the afternoon.

I also take 3 droppers of Goats Rue daily
EPO
Borage
Flax seed oil

Thats it for NOW!

I now measure 31.5 inches (this measurement is for my growth for April)
Edit
Dislike

CelebrityChic

Unread postJun 05, 2009#5

Non-smoker
No caffiene
No drinking

I haven't been on here in a little while because I've been in and out of the hospital because of an illness that I've struggled with since birth, not related to NBE. BUT I have lost all of my gains and about 10 pounds. I am so discouraged, because it seems like just when something is working, I have a setback and have to start over again. But my mom has encouraged me because she said, well now at least I know it is possible and I know what works for me now, so it won't be so difficult to regain them. I am taking things slow. I have started off taking these womens health vitamins that contains oats, dong quai, vitex, ect. and my EPO,Borage, Flax, and goats rue. I feel tingles the first day. OH, and today is my BIRTHDAY! I am 25! I spent the day getting a blood transfusion Sad But at least I am still here to celebrate another year. Thank You God!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
OneFullD

Unread postJun 05, 2009#6

Non-smoker
No caffiene
No drinking

Happy Birthday Kimberly!

It does suck you had to spend you birthday getting a transfusion, but yes you should be greatful o be alive one more year. If you know NBE works then no one can take that away from you. Yes, the journey is long. Yes, you may have setbacks. But, know that you can do this. All it takes is pateince and perseverance and your results will pay off.

I wish you the best on your journey, continue and dont give up!
Edit
Dislike

CelebrityChic

Unread postJul 22, 2009#7

Non-smoker
No caffiene
No drinking

It's been a while since I've been on here. I was in the hospital for much of June. So after I got out, I developed a new program that I am determined to stick to! I ordered Wonderup, because lots of people seen to be having great results. What I am doing is a Total Body Transformation. My measurements are currently 34AAAA-27-31. My goal is 34C or small D-24-36. I have been taking maca to improve the size of my butt, and I have seen some subtle improvement. check out my youtube page and view the MACA RESULTS video. www.youtube.com/makeupmaverick. I have also developed a workout plan to help add on the pounds to the butt, since maca builds muscle. Here is what I am currently taking, and it seems to be working. Mom was right, now that I know what to do, it really isn't that hard:

AM

2 Maca
2 Wonderup
1 Borage Oil
1 EPO
1 dropper more milk special blend
1 610mg Feungreek
2 tablespoon hydrolized protien
1 Ectoplan weight gain vitamin

Noon

2 maca= 1000mg
2 Wonderup
1 dropper MMSB

PM

2 maca
2 Wonderup
1 Borage
1 EPO
1 dropper MMSB

I have gained 1 inch so far, and this is the same as what took me 6 mos. of work at the first half of the year, when I were just getting into NBE.
I will keep you posted on more results.
Edit
Dislike

CelebrityChic

Unread postJul 22, 2009#8

Non-smoker
No caffiene
No drinking

It's been a while since I've been on here. I was in the hospital for much of June. So after I got out, I developed a new program that I am determined to stick to! I ordered Wonderup, because lots of people seen to be having great results. What I am doing is a Total Body Transformation. My measurements are currently 34AAAA-27-31. My goal is 34C or small D-24-36. I have been taking maca to improve the size of my butt, and I have seen some subtle improvement. check out my youtube page and view the MACA RESULTS video. www.youtube.com/makeupmaverick. I have also developed a workout plan to help add on the pounds to the butt, since maca builds muscle. Here is what I am currently taking, and it seems to be working. Mom was right, now that I know what to do, it really isn't that hard:

AM

2 Maca
2 Wonderup
1 Borage Oil
1 EPO
1 dropper more milk special blend
1 610mg Feungreek
2 tablespoon hydrolized protien
1 Ectoplan weight gain vitamin

Noon

2 maca= 1000mg
2 Wonderup
1 dropper MMSB

PM

2 maca
2 Wonderup
1 Borage
1 EPO
1 dropper MMSB

I have gained 1 inch so far, and this is the same as what took me 6 mos. of work at the first half of the year, when I were just getting into NBE.
I will keep you posted on more results.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2797760]melonita

Unread postJul 22, 2009#9

Non-smoker
No caffiene
No drinking

Hey, good that you're back. I just saw your video, also checked out the How to get a bigger bootay. Girl you're soo funny:-))) The part about people asking you 'do you eat', lol, I have had people asking me that A LOT in the past. Now I weigh a lot more (which is good, but sometimes I long for the days where I could eat whatever I wanted without gaining anything;-)

Anyway, good luck on your new program, sounds to me you're already having succes with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon