Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

dear diary

Mar 27, 2007#1
Hi everyone! I've been in the forum for about 2 months already just reading everybody's posts and program page and finanlly got the guts to post my very own program. I should've done this before I started but I wasn't sure if this program will work for me. I measured myself right under the bust and another measurment right over the nipples. is that correct? well anyway here it is:

stats on 3/10/07 (thats when I started)

32A
left breast is a full A cup but right side is smaller not a full A cup
ht: 5'2"
wt: 110
under bust: 29"
over the nipples (I hope this is correct): 31 1/2"
birth control method: IUD

wonder up 2tabs 3 times a day
massaging with what I had before when I tried small breast solution (which did not work)INGREDIENTS in massage lotion: fennel, fenugreek, wild yam mixed with Vit E oil on each breast for about 2 min each.

I started using the blossom soap,which jellyboob recommended, once a day,a week after I started wu program and I put a heating pad over my breast at night for about 1/2 an hour before I go to sleep.

stats after using 1 week of blossom soap:

over bust: 32"

I am so thrilled!! I've gained 1/2" on the over bust.I hope this growth will stay. Weird because I had no growth under the bust but yet I grew 1/2" over bust?? can someone answer that? am i measuring wrong? I've felt some pain on the breasts for the past couple of days. I considering the st herb cream. thinking if I should order it or not. maybe I should wait a month or so just to see if this is working for me.

so as of today my program is:

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
massage w/ vit e oil, fennel, wildyam, and fenugreek
blossom soap once a day
heat pad for about half an hr- I try to do this every night

Please let me know if I should change something or add something to my program!! thanks everyone

Dreams come true!!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postMar 29, 2007#2
so far I've been getting this nauseated dizziness. weird. I've been having this for the past 2 days. feel kind of off balance, cloudy...does that make sense?. if someone knows whats going on, can you post it here or in the main forum? pls??? I don't mind people posting msgs here. pls feel free to comment on anything. thats it for now.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
sadkow

Unread postMar 29, 2007#3
Quote:Hi everyone! I've been in the forum for about 2 months already just reading everybody's posts and program page and finanlly got the guts to post my very own program. I should've done this before I started but I wasn't sure if this program will work for me. I measured myself right under the bust and another measurment right over the nipples. is that correct? well anyway here it is:

32A

massaging with what I had before when I tried small breast solution (which did not work)INGREDIENTS in massage lotion: fennel, fenugreek, wild yam mixed with Vit E oil on each breast for about 2 min each.

I started using the blossom soap,which jellyboob recommended, once a day,a week after I started wu program and I put a heating pad over my breast at night for about 1/2 an hour before I go to sleep.

I am so thrilled!! I've gained 1/2" on the over bust.I hope this growth will stay. Weird because I had no growth under the bust but yet I grew 1/2" over bust?? can someone answer that? am i measuring wrong? I've felt some pain on the breasts for the past couple of days. I considering the st herb cream. thinking if I should order it or not. maybe I should wait a month or so just to see if this is working for me.

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Please let me know if I should change something or add something to my program!! thanks everyone

Dreams come true!!
I am taking Wonderup too and have been taking it for over 4 months now. I notice that if I don't drink enough water, that I get a bit light-headed, dizzy etc. Try upping you water intake and see if it helps at all. Good luck !!!!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2461893]so_lost

Unread postMar 30, 2007#4
Quote:Hi everyone! I've been in the forum for about 2 months already just reading everybody's posts and program page and finanlly got the guts to post my very own program. I should've done this before I started but I wasn't sure if this program will work for me. I measured myself right under the bust and another measurment right over the nipples. is that correct? well anyway here it is:

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
thanks donna, I needed expert advise!! I'll keep everyone posted. thanks again!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 01, 2007#5

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
my dizziness went away from drinking lots of water throughout the day. thanks donna!

my breast feels sore and tender now.....will measure in the next couple of days. I've been on the same program since 3/9 then added blossom soap a week after that. no significant growth yet but definitely feeling something.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 06, 2007#6

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
my measurements were still the same 32" over bust and 29" under bust. I don't feel as much pain and soreness as last week. I ordered the St. herb cream which will take a month to get here. Hope the st. herb cream will help!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 16, 2007#7

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
i just started the st.herb cream yesturday. have been feeling some sorness lately. but no growth yet. still the same routine.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 09, 2007#8

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
Hi everyone.....I didn't get a chance to log my update since today. I'm still taking wu 2 pills 3x a day. massaging with st.hearb cream, I am also using the blossom soap every night in the shower and heat pad almost very night before bed. still the same size. no significant growth yet. still feels the same, some aching here and there. but I notice I've been breaking out a lot lately. I usually don't break out like this. does anyone know what I should take to get rid of these break outs?
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 25, 2007#9

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
it's been 3 months since I've started wu and there was no gain since the begining of the course. I'm ready to quit!! but I'm going to finish all my wu first then find an alternate way to grow boobs. if anyone has any suggestion please let me know! really appreciate it...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 17, 2007#10

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
i haven't had the time to note my progress as there was none anyway. im on my 5th bottle of wu and ran out of the breast cream i had ordered. still nothing. i will try a couple more months with wu....should i add anthing elst to it? any suggestion would greatly be appreciated ladies!!!

Hi, I just wanted to note, if you are using a lot of lotion or nonlotion(pure oil)for massage, than that could be a definite reason why you have no results, In my own experience I have stalled my own growth that way. I stopped the oils /lotion and did a gentle dry massage for a while. I finally gained back everything I lost the next month. I suggest dropping either the soap or the lotion and take milk thistle if you are not already taking it to get back on track,
its because you fill, fill, fill your receptors w/ the topicals you put on, that what you take in internally(WU pills) won't be able to go to those receptors in the breasts because they are sooo full already. Hopefully it did not cause you to become estrogen dominant, Thank God for Progesterone cream,
Good luck,

Edit
Dislike

[/url]
so_lost

Unread postAug 22, 2007#12

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
thanks black sheep.....what will the milk thistle do? i havent been using the st herb cream for a month already. still taking wu 2 pills 3x a day, 1 multivitamin, and nothing else.

i am thinking of finishing all my wu pills and order either bovine ovary or naturday. anys recomendations?
Edit
Dislike

tibetan113

Unread postAug 22, 2007#13

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
milk thistle or also known as blessed thistle will cleanse the liver and allow the receptor sites to keep clear of all the bad false estrogen mimicking garbage that wants to bind to them. Maybe use pregesterone cream too. EfA's (omegas 3,6 ,9 are good too. L-tyrosine is great for proper thyroid function. Sounds like a lot of women have luck with the st. herb,

Also, if taking bovine ovary, definitely start low and w/ of course a balancer like Saw palmetto.
I hear estrogens like Bovine ovary and Prueraria mirifica are extremely strong that nothing more should be added and can throw your hormones off easily if not being careful with them. (dosage)

All in all, I personally found it easy to just go with herbs that would most benefit my body overall since there is so much to choose from. What I mean by that is, say for example, if you have digestion problems choose an herb that will help w/ both NBE and the stomach, since you have to have a good working digestive system to absorb what you body is taking in. Or it could be the liver, kidneys, circulation problems, etc. (the list goes on right?); then you may notice changes and maybe some boobage!
Good luck and don't give up yet,
xo
Edit
Dislike

so_lost

Unread postAug 22, 2007#14

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
good advise.....i would definitely take blessed thistle for cleansiing when i finish the wu and before i start natureday. what are u taking and is it working for u? i'll check out your program. thanks a lot for your help!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 27, 2007#15

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
Ladies,

I have given up wu.....finished all 6 month supply and still nothing....maybe i'm not being consistant w/ the massages cuz i dont have time for that. I've ordered natureday liquids and pills....trying to exchange the pills for liquids, heard that works better. I will start my first dose today before lunch with 1 dropper liquid. I wonder if I will still break out with natureday. I've been breaking out a lot w/ wu. hope natureday would be better.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 04, 2007#16

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
i've started natureday on 9/27/07. Per amy from naturday to take 3 droppers a day for a week then drop it down to 2 droppers. my stupid ass thought 1 dropper was actually one full drop, so I've been taking more than 3/4 drops at a time. So I've dropped my dosage down to 2 droppers a day which each dropper = to 3/4th drop. massaging w/ nd's cream. nothing yet. but i do feel a little firmer. maybe its from the cream. but its too early to determine anything yet. i'll keep tracking my results
Edit
Dislike

lucyjuicy

Unread postNov 09, 2007#17

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
Hi so_lost, milk thistle and blessed thistle are actually not the same thing - milk thistle is for cleansing the liver and blessed thistle is a NBE ingredient, I hope you will get luck with natureday (I have just started using it myself).
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2461893]so_lost

Unread postNov 29, 2007#18

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
so i've been using nd for about 3 months......still taking 2 droppers a day. nothing happening. i'm gonna go on a cleanse after using up this opened bottle. i will start fresh, 1 dropper a day for a week then 2 droppers a day. i've been drinking the fenugreek & fennel tea once a day, massaging here and there.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 01, 2008#19

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
hi ladies.....i haven't been logging any of my progress which unfortunatley there was none. i did a 2 week cleanse with milk thistle then started low on the natureday....1 dropper twice a day......
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 31, 2010#20

32A

wu 2tabs 3 times a day
blossom soap once a day

Dreams come true!!
Hi ladies,

I am gonna give this another try. This time I ordered Greenbush Enhancement blended Kit. I'm currently taking 3 caps 3x a day. 4 droppers of the extract and massaging once a day. I've been taking this since 8/22. I'm starting to feel sore on my nipples. Maybe my PMS is causing this. Hmm... not sure but I hope its a positive sign.
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon