Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jacka-b's NBE programme

May 14, 2006#1
My Stats: height 5.6 weight: between 48-50kg's

I am 25, very soon 26. I have two small children. I have been trying various NBE methods since 2005. I tried Brava and Breast sculptor. I gave up with Breast sculptor as it didn't state herbal abounts, although I did experience growth pains with it I gave it up after two mnths.Tried Brava for 5weeks, but couldn't keep up with it because of physically demanding job and family + friend commitments. Anyway I was mostly finding bad press about Brava, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I had slight ptosis( which I beieve I spelt incorrectly
in a thread)Basically I had an extra crease in my right breast after breast feeding my second child.This has since improved by massaging with cocoa butter/creme for more than two weeks.

I have now moved on and started my programme as follows:
Morning
----------
Breakfast cereal with soya milk, toast, herbal tea
2 Wonderup tablets + 1 Omega3 capsule
Chi massage with Wonderup cream
20 push-ups 25 situps

Lunchtime
----------
Usual lunch meal, yogurt + soya drink (if at work it's water or tea)
2 Wonderup tablets

Evening
---------
2 Wonderup tablets with meal
Chi massage + Wonderup cream
20 pushups + 25 situps

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Anonymous

Unread postMay 26, 2006#2
I have been following my programme successfully.
Yesterday I added a protein shake with Biotin in(to help build on muscle and hopefully make my hair healthier)

I have increased my situps to 50 a day and pushups to 30.
I am noticing a difference in the way my breast feel, there is more tissue at the tops, where before I just seemed to have a vertical drop.

Have ordered a hypnosis CD if it's any good, will try recording my own version and passing it on.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2284390]Jacka-b

Unread postMay 26, 2006#3
Quote:My Stats: height 5.6 weight: between 48-50kg's

I am 25, very soon 26. I have two small children. I have been trying various NBE methods since 2005. I tried Brava and Breast sculptor. I gave up with Breast sculptor as it didn't state herbal abounts, although I did experience growth pains with it I gave it up after two mnths.Tried Brava for 5weeks, but couldn't keep up with it because of physically demanding job and family + friend commitments. Anyway I was mostly finding bad press about Brava, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

in a thread)Basically I had an extra crease in my right breast after breast feeding my second child.This has since improved by massaging with cocoa butter/creme for more than two weeks.

Morning
----------
20 push-ups 25 situps

Lunchtime
----------
2 Wonderup tablets

Evening
---------
20 pushups + 25 situps
I have since started taking Omega three with Evening primrose oil in.
Everything else has stayed the same, although I have increased situps to 50 and pushups to 30 a day. I also started taking a Protein shake with Biotin in it, to put on more muscle and make my hair stronger, as it has been falling out a bit. I am also taking a vitB tablet by Holland and Barret.

I have ordered a breast enhancement hypnosis CD, will try and do my own version and pass it on...when I get there.

All is well, I'm feeling good, positive and breasts are fuller on top. I will never give up keeping them up. I think breast massage and positive, celebrated talk about growth in puberty has dwindled a bit.
We need to pass on to our daughter's how important it is to care for your breasts.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 16, 2006#4

Morning
----------
20 push-ups 25 situps

Lunchtime
----------
2 Wonderup tablets

Evening
---------
20 pushups + 25 situps
16/6/06

Have been on Wonderup for just over a month now, using cream too.
I am starting to see results.
My prgramme is now as follows:

1 x Evening primrose + Omega3 capsule daily
2WU tablets 3 x daily
Wonderup up cream with massage 2 x daily ( I somtimes only get the one massage in , but mostly it's two, also I have been varying between the Chi massage and my own method and another which is massaging away from nipple all around breast and then encasing breast with thumb and forfinger of both hands and rotating, then firmly pressing breast inward with palms. I try to apply after a bath.

I have cut down pushups and situps for now.

Drinks: Fennel tea, Barley drink, and 'Chinese hormonal balancing tea-from herbalist'
Am drinking more water than ever, and have cut out caffeine now

Have stopped Protein shake for now as my diet is high in protein already.

I have been eating lots of fresh veg, fruit, fish, soya products, red meat, chicken, cereals, pulses and grains...inc barley, lentils, chickpeas, beans etc...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 06, 2006#5

Morning
----------
20 push-ups 25 situps

Lunchtime
----------
2 Wonderup tablets

Evening
---------
20 pushups + 25 situps
Routine still the same, only now I have added Saw Palmetto 450mg 2caps twice a day as from today. I am also taking Cod Liver oil rather than the fishoil,Omega3 with Evening primrose, I'm sure it was giving me spots.

I have also thrown out old deoderant containing Aluminium and replaced it with an Aloe Vera one, which doesn't stain clothes-have posted a thread on this.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 03, 2006#6

Morning
----------
20 push-ups 25 situps

Lunchtime
----------
2 Wonderup tablets

Evening
---------
20 pushups + 25 situps
Success at last! I am into my third month of herbs now, can't believe it, I measured this morning to find the tape measure sitting at 32inches and I started at 31 and a bit and that was on a good day, I was thrilled. I have been keeping up with everything, except fish oil...instead I am eating more fish. Sometimes it's just the one massage...life is hectic.
So it's 2WU 3x daily, 2X Starflower caps, 2Saw Palmetto 3xdaily and the massage with WU cream. Still drink fennel tea or Barley cup daily, need to cut down on caffeine
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 14, 2006#7

Morning
----------
20 push-ups 25 situps

Lunchtime
----------
2 Wonderup tablets

Evening
---------
20 pushups + 25 situps
It is 3months now since starting WU, I have taken my 3mnth progress pics and will post them
I am quite happy, the process is slow but so worth it. Wonderup is expensive, and I noticed growth and soreness after combining the Saw Palmetto. I might then combine herbs and stop WU after say 4mnths and see how it goes. I also appear to have lost weight, but my growth hasn't gone down, so that's good.

There is this yummy cheese I buy now, it's made from soya, it's a soft cheese in a tub.
Everything else is is the same, although I have been bad with coffeee this month, having one or two a day sometimes.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 13, 2007#8

Morning
----------
20 push-ups 25 situps

Lunchtime
----------
2 Wonderup tablets

Evening
---------
20 pushups + 25 situps
I ended up not giving NBE much thought at all...just carried on daily massage..which I've been doing for more than a year..very similar to Tigerlily's Chi massage. Took Saw Palmetto when i remembered and a spoonful of Malt + codliver oil syrup when i remembered...carried on smoking and drinking caffeinated drinks...have achieved about 2inches in a year and am quite happy now. I occationally use WU for masage but hardly as I did my massages in the bath just about every evening. I stopped measuring months ago cause i felt it was creating false hope and bad feeling. I experienced most of my pain and growth in the last 5mnths or so after being on NBE for more than a year.

Hi everyone, I can't see my pictures anymore, but I have them all stored on my pc...I also have found my very beginner pics. I still have my NBE diary and I am going back on NBE, as I am having a bit of a decline, I think it is stress and too much excercise. Also I have been neglecting my little bath time massages, well because it has been so hot so I mostly have a quick shower. I am starting again with Saw Palmetto, chicken feet soup, barley malt...I wish I could get that hot soya drink I used to get at the chinese shop in the UK, I seriously think that was good stuff. I am also going to look into African Traditional medicines, see if there are some safe herbs/roots that are said to help.
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon