Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nik1's program

Dec 12, 2008#1
i've been reading things on this site for months now, i think it's time to contribute.

i started with breast successs. after a week or so of taking it i found this website and got really upset that i'd just thrown away all of that money.

here is what i've been doing the past two months:

calcium 2400 mgs - twice daily
PM 1000 mgs - twice daily (for 15 days out of my cycle)
flaxseed oil 4000 mgs - twice daily
hops 930 mgs - three times daily
fenugreek 1830 mgs - three times daily

i use PM spray twice daily with massage. i started this about two weeks ago. i rub the spray higher above my chest and i've noticed an increase in fullness in that area, and a lift in my breasts.

when i massage i start by trying to "bring the fat" from other areas of my body to my breasts, then do the circles for about minutes.

the fullness i had last month went away with my period and i got discouraged but i read that it would happen. about a week later they returned to the swollen size they'd previously been. they feel heavy and tingle.

in january i'm going to buy the noogleberry and use it along with my herbs. i've also been cruising the noogleberry forum and it seems to have a high success rate.

i'm thinking about adding papaya enzyme and red clover to my routine. but i'm in no hurry.

i've experienced bloating with my herbs but i'm going to try to drink more water and do some exercises to relieve it. it's nothing serious. other than that i've had no negative symptoms so far.

i may add pictures soon.

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postDec 12, 2008#2
phooey. i meant 1220 mgs calcium and 2000 flax seed. i read the suppliment facts incorrectly.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 21, 2008#3
Quote:i've been reading things on this site for months now, i think it's time to contribute.

i started with breast successs. after a week or so of taking it i found this website and got really upset that i'd just thrown away all of that money.

i use PM spray twice daily with massage. i started this about two weeks ago. i rub the spray higher above my chest and i've noticed an increase in fullness in that area, and a lift in my breasts.

when i massage i start by trying to "bring the fat" from other areas of my body to my breasts, then do the circles for about minutes.

the fullness i had last month went away with my period and i got discouraged but i read that it would happen. about a week later they returned to the swollen size they'd previously been. they feel heavy and tingle.

in january i'm going to buy the noogleberry and use it along with my herbs. i've also been cruising the noogleberry forum and it seems to have a high success rate.

i'm thinking about adding papaya enzyme and red clover to my routine. but i'm in no hurry.

i've experienced bloating with my herbs but i'm going to try to drink more water and do some exercises to relieve it. it's nothing serious. other than that i've had no negative symptoms so far.

i may add pictures soon.

okay... so i know it's basically just swelling that will go down with my period...
but i'm definately seeing growth. i've outgrown all of my 34B bras. i called a friend and asked to borrow an "emergency 34C"
i can't believe its ME.
the end of this month will be four months of program

and hopefully next month the swelling will be even greater :c)

i'm reaching my destination faster than i thought i would!
it seems like a D is even possible, and i never imagined i could get there!

when i come back from christmas vacation i'm ordering a noogleberry to help the process.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 08, 2009#4
Quote:i've been reading things on this site for months now, i think it's time to contribute.

i may add pictures soon.

i ordered the noogleberry. i'm very excited about its arrival. its the one gift i'm giving myself... gotta save up with the bad economy.

i had an abnormal pap so as soon as the noogle gets here i'm cutting off my herbs. they found abnormal cells in my cervix that can lead to cancer... i dont want to risk it. big boobs are certainly not worth cancer. at least not to me. but i can noogle my way to large breasts, so there's still hope for me Smile
Edit
Dislike

tattoolady1

Unread postJan 17, 2009#5

i may add pictures soon.

my noogleberry came in yesterday. i'm going to start off pumping for 15 minutes 2-3 times a day and increase about 5 minutes a day until a reach an hour. the cups were a lot smaller than i thought they'd be! right away i didn't fit into the medium cups, and that disappointed me, kind of.
i like it already.
i bought more hops, fenugreek, and some red clover.
i think i'm stalling so i'm going to quit herbs for about a week and start over with 3 fenugreek caps a day, 2 hops, and work my way up from there until i'm where i am now at 5 fenugreek a day, 5 hops, and will add redclover as needed.
i'm still a C cup. i don't think i'll be massaging much anymore now that i have the noogleberry.
Edit
Dislike

tattoolady1

Unread postFeb 16, 2009#6

i may add pictures soon.

i never got around to noogling as much as i want... it's been almost a month and so far i'm not seeing too much out of it.... the swelling is lasting a bit longer... but not really.
i also quit taking ainterol because everyone said it sucked.
but once i stopped taking it my boobs shrank some.... so i started taking it again. they're swollen again.
i suppose PM is just a stimulant? in any event... i added red clover and fenugreek tea.
i also gave in to the idea of IGF lozenges.... I bought some... I'm going to give it a month or two and see what happens.

I'm going to continue to take 5 caps of fenugreek, plus one cup of tea, 4 caps of red clover, 4 caps of hops, and papaya enzyme, calcium, and flax seed.

also, i think switching to noogleberry and stopping massages produced a negative affect on my growth... so now i noogle about 30-45 mins a day 15 minutes at a time AND massage.

still hoping for a D cup by the summertime.

right now I'm at a nice C... but when swelling goes down i'm a full B/ small C.... still bigger than I was though. so i'm happy about that.
Edit
Dislike

tattoolady1

Unread postFeb 27, 2009#7

i may add pictures soon.

just for myself... going to clarify that when i told the doctor about the herbs, she said he had nothing to do with my abnormal pap.....

i ran out of red clover... so i'm replacing it with wild yam.
i NEVER have time to noogle, really... plus not seeing much swelling has been discouraging.. but i plan to pick it back up. for now i'm just doing massages. i can't wait to massage with the ro-bust cream i just bought....

Edit
Dislike

tattoolady1

Unread postMar 01, 2009#8

i may add pictures soon.

about IGF...
I've noticed that, in doing my regular work-out. I am FAR more sore... I was sore all over today and yesterday.
and I look and feel a lot tighter in the body and noticed how hard the backs of my legs are.
weird. it's nice.
my boobs hit another shrinking phase. that is SO discouraging. i took a picture and compared it to my original.
still bigger.
but they retreated from C's back into B's.
But at least they're bigger.
not to mention, i've lost about 5 pounds in the last two weeks.
changed my diet around and got a really physically demanding job.
Edit
Dislike

tattoolady1

Unread postMar 14, 2009#9

i may add pictures soon.

i got ro-bust cream in the mail about a week ago. ever since i've been using it my boobs ballooned into a full C cup.
the swelling happened so fast i'm not even sure what to think about it.... i mean in terms of is this going to stick or not?
they're very full and i'm very happy with them for now.
it may have something to do with the combination of IGF and the new birth control i'm on as well though.
Edit
Dislike

tattoolady1

Unread postApr 05, 2009#10

i may add pictures soon.

seemed to have hit a stagnet phase again.
they always swell and i get so happy. then the swelling goes away with my period.
well... i mean some growth is always maintained but i wish the swelling would stay Sad
so i started out a loose B and now I'm a loose C. but when I swell I'm a very very full C.
i really like ro-bust a lot.
i think that my being on birth control, especially having switched to a higher dose (due to cheapness) has hurt my chances for maximum breast enhancement.... all i can do is keep taking my herbs and creams and hope for the best.
i still want D's.
i stopped using noogleberry, pretty much... because with the XL pumps i can only use one at a time and i don't have the time to sit around and pump for an hour every day.

i stopped all herbs for about a month.
i started a new birth control which, along with the herbs, was making me crazy.

i started ro-bust though.
and a few days ago started on herbs again.
this time i'm trying to follow beths program as closely as possible.
fenugreek, hops, fennel, soya, heat/massage, and i got "chicken feet in a pill"

since i stopped the herbs i lost some fullness. (i also stopped massage) but i was a small 34 C, so still bigger than before.
i'm gaining fullness again quickly.
still want my 34Ds
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
millanii

Unread postMay 14, 2009#12

i may add pictures soon.

Hello Smile
Hope you dont mind me posting here. What do you mean by "chicken feet in a pill". Im not able to cook chicken feet so would love it if you could get something like that. Where did you get it?

best wishes
Milani
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2734260]nikkapotamus

Unread postJul 23, 2009#13

i may add pictures soon.

http://www.vitacost.com/Twinlab-Maxilif ... en-Type-II

hey millani, this is what i meant :cp it's "chicken collagen type two" or something like that... honestly too expensive for me to keep up with; i've switched to gelatin/msm.
(sorry for the long response! i havent checked my own program page in forever)

i figured i'd update-ish since i've posted pictures.

current routine:

massage at least once a day with ro-bust for at least 5 minutes. not enough i know.
i take 4 hops pills a day. 6 fenugreek pills. 3 fennel pills. 2 msm pills.

i've gotten a little more swollen in the last month. noticable probably only to me. before starting ANY NBE i had zero lift/fullness/firmness in my chest. i think that was the thing i was most upset with... not the smallness, just the lack of firmness... which i'm working on.
i haven't really updated because i plan on keeping up with this for about another month then i'm buying wonderup - 6 pills a day plus 2 msm pills... and a few months down the line in might suppliment with fenugreek tea/ a few fenugreek pills.

i'm hoping my end result will be like my 5 months result - but without deflating again.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 09, 2009#14

i may add pictures soon.

current routine:

6 pills fenugreek
5 pills fennel
4 pills msm
2 pills flax

1 protein shake per day.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 14, 2009#15

i may add pictures soon.

i have decided not to try wonderup since i am having success with the program i'm on now.

i will just be more rigorous with my current routine and hope for the best. i bought more supplies, and i'm adding hops back.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 20, 2009#16

i may add pictures soon.

i just bought some PM.
i bought it from the people that made b2up gum but i got capsules.

i'm wondering if a lot of the swelling i got in the beginning was from PM.

i've been reading about japanese bust enhancement a lot these past few weeks.... i can't help but correlate their MASSIVE growth to PM.

so my fingers are crossed. again.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 05, 2009#17

i may add pictures soon.

current routine:

fenugreek - 6 caps
hops- 4 caps
fennel - 4 caps
msm- 4 caps
borage oil/flax - 3 caps
and protein when i remember

i got the suplitol pueraria in the mail yesterday -- so in about 7 days i will start taking one cap per day for 15 days, and take all of my other herbs down each by one pill (fenugreek by 2) and see what happens.

i am on birth control, but beth was on birth control too and she had a very similar program and she did well (obviously :cp)

i am hoping that birth control will not hinder my progress.... the website says lo dose birth control is fine but regular might incurr difficulties. :c/

i'll find out

my chest is very full right now... i'm starting to pop out of my C bras.
Edit
Dislike

TinaZ

Unread postSep 05, 2009#18

i may add pictures soon.

Have you ever had any problems with your period with PM?

Were you always on BCP while taking PM?

yes i was always on birthcontrol.
sorry that took so long :cp

i've never had any problems... maybe a little extra cramping at times.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon