Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dachshund_Lover's Program

Unread postSep 17, 2006#1
I have been researching NBE for alomost a year now and I have finally decided to give it a try. For now I am just going to massage and consume "boobie friendly" foods(aka: Fengshui's program).

STATS:

HEIGHT: 5'4"
WEIGHT: 115lbs (slender but I have plenty of fat for NBE!)
UNDERBUST: 28.5"
OVERBUST: 34.5 (+/- .25")
BRA SIZE: 32C or 34B depending on bra

GOAL: ONE CUP SIZE OR MORE Smile

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postSep 17, 2006#2
MASSAGE:
2x daily (modified Pansyclub massage) with fennel infused grapeseed oil. Each massage is approx 20 min long. Following massage I typically will either take a warm shower or take a warm bath. I may later incorporate a heating pad, but not for now.

DIET:
I generally try to eat heathfully avoiding those foods known to be non friendly for boobies.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with blueberries or cereal or omlet. Multivitamin, fish oil, and calcium pill

Lunch: Soup with one packet of Knox Gelatine dissolved in and some protien like a hard boiled egg or two.

Dinner: Balanced meal eating "friendly foods"

Throughout the day I drink fennel or other herbal teas. For snacks apples, other fruits, and possibly papya smoothies. If I fail to have the soup with gelatine for lunch I will have a warm beverage and dissolve the gelatine in that.

HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS:
Other than the fennel tea I am not consuming any hearbal supplements at this time. I may add EPO and maybe Fennel seed Caps later. I might also add Collagen caps too.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 17, 2006#3
Quote:I have been researching NBE for alomost a year now and I have finally decided to give it a try. For now I am just going to massage and consume "boobie friendly" foods(aka: Fengshui's program).

STATS:

I forgot to mention that I am currently on the Ortho Evra Birth Control Patch. This is important because it alone has caused me to gain one cup size. I have been on the patch for over a year except for a four month period where I went off of it. During my break from the patch my breasts lost the cup size increase. While on the patch I did loose about 15 lbs, so when I went off of it, my breasts were smaller and saggier than ever before. Before the patch I was 130lbs and a full 34B. At 130 lbs and on the patch I was a 34C. When I lost the weight, but was still on the patch I was a full 34b, off the patch 34A and saggy.

There is some controversy surrounding the patch as it has been found to release substantially more estrogen than originally thought. The higher level of estrogen can lead to a higher risk for certain cancers, this why I went off the patch for a few months. However, I decided to go back on the patch as I felt is was helping me despite any potential risk.

I believe I am estrogen deficient or testosterone dominant. I have had bad acne since 12 and I have tried every treatment from over the counter stuff, dermatologist products, and finally to two rounds of acutane, all of which did nothing. The patch was the only thing to clear up my acne. Ortho Tri Cyclen didn't help, nor did the Nuva Ring. Also, I had an issue with excessive hair on some parts of my body, and it has improved while on the patch as well. I feel that the extra estrogen that the patch releases balances me to normal levels.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 17, 2006#4
Quote:I have been researching NBE for alomost a year now and I have finally decided to give it a try. For now I am just going to massage and consume "boobie friendly" foods(aka: Fengshui's program).

STATS:

Another important component of my program is wearing a really good support bra. The idea of enlarging breast by moving tissue makes sense and I figured that I should give it a try.

In the D-Club forum (where Fengshui posts a lot:
www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/ubb/ultim ... 5/104.html ) many of the girls are fans of the Brandelis bra. ( www.ripplu.com/default.php ) This bra collects extra fat and pushes it into the bra cup. This bra is also part of a series. I decided against this bra because it is expensive and I didn't want to mess with sizing. Instead I looked for bras that might accomplish the same thing at my local stores.

Finding a good support bra in smaller sizes in hard to do. I did manage to find one, the Bali flower bra. I have it in a 34C, there is a little extra room in the cup (for me to grow into Smile, but it still supports very well. The underwire in this bra is really deep and it hold the tissue so well. I find that I have to readjust my fat/breast very little in this bra. The back and sides of the bra is made out of a very strong stretch mesh that hold everything in as well. The back strap is also very wide and has 3 closures. (I think the 34B only had 2 closures though) The downside of this bra is that is supports so well that it makes me too pointy for most tops that I wear. As a result I primarily wear this bra at home under sweatshirts. That's okay thought as I work from home and I am able to wear it quite often.

Finding smaller sizes of this bra at most stores can be a little tricky. I have found that all department stores carry the Bali Flower Bra (I think it is a top seller), typically the smallest size I found at stores was a 34C though. Two stores, JC Penney’s and The Hanes/Bali outlet sore had a 34B. One Hanes Place.com( www.onehanesplace.com )has the bra in all sizes including the 32" band. The smallest made is the 32B I believe. If you go to a department store to find the bra you have to look in the fuller figure section. This probably looks quite funny, a small breasted girl searching through racks of minimizer bras. The sales clerks probably thought I was lost!

So this post is getting pretty long, but I did want to share my thoughts on support bras. I do think they are an important component to breast enlargement. And even if my breasts to not grow anymore, at least they will not sag as much being fully supportedSmile!!!

Link for the Bali Flower Bra at OneHanesPlace:
www.onehanesplace.com/webapp/commerce/c ... 1110000000

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon