Feb 28, 2006#1
Started BE mid-November 2005

I take:
Fenugreek
Fennel
Wild Yam
Saw Palmetto
Omega 3/6/9 caps
experiment with other various supplements like DHEA, Melatonin, Joint Formula, L-Tyrosine, etc.

I've changed quantities as I've gone along. Been taking Milk Thistle/Dandelion every morning this cycle & am still growing.

I also use fenugreek and red clover extract in with emu oil and geranium, ylang ylang and lavender essential oils in a booby batter 2x day. Heat at night till I fall asleep.

Starting measurements:

Under bust: 31 1/2"
Bust: 35 1/2"
Each breast: 7 3/4" (left slightly smaller)

After last cycle (the third on BE) I was:

Bust: 37"
Each breast: 8 1/8"

Measurement from point of collar bone to under breast is at 10 3/4" now, I wish I had written down what it was at the beginning. I believe it was about 9".

I was even smaller several months before starting BE. Something happened to plump me up, which is what got me to look into natural breast enlargement on the internet and start a routine. I was wearing a 34A last spring/summer.

Today I bought a Hanes 34C, and it fits! I also wear some 36B's, especially for relief because they get really sore during luteal phase.

Only bummer for me is that these boobs still look really small on me, as I'm 5'10" and have a wide chest. You could land a plane between my boobs. Wink That, and I smell like maple syrup.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Buffy

Unread postMar 03, 2006#2
As a response to Steph's request to post about the emotional aspects of BE, I pretty much have to echo the statements made in her personal program. I am on my 4th month, and even though I've grown it often seems to be too little, or to happen too slowly. It is so slow that I don't think I've notice sometimes how much I've grown. I'm really disappointed that I threw away my 34A bra's because they looked so ridiculously funny on me after a month or so. Now all I have for comparison is 34B's, which I can still squish into with some discomfort and totally letting out the straps.

Every month after my period my boobs are at their smallest and do not feel so dense and I have little to no sensations in them. That's when I tell myself that I'll do this for one more month, ramp down the next month, and take a break after that. Then luteal phase comes and they swell up bigger than ever and the now familiar pain that radiates through them is a welcome thing. I can do this! I'm going to keep on growing! Then they shrink (even though they end up a little bit bigger than last time) and I feel like I can't continue this roller coaster once again.

I smell. I smell like maple syrup (my pee does too!) and I noticed I have some BO. I have to shower twice a day, and when I work out I really worry that other people can smell me.

I get tired often. I find myself needing more sleep and not always making sure I get it.

I gained weight. I went on a high-protein, low carb diet last month and took off 5 pounds, but I let it go recently because of my birthday and stuff and I gained it right back. It's too hard to loose weight on BE.

As excited as I am about this project, it is draining. I feel kind of strange because even though I've always been small (between an A and a B usually,) I never really worried about it. Now there is a lot of focus on my breasts, and it's something new entirely. My clothes do fit better, and I feel more feminine, but part of me still feels like I have no boobs at all. I need to learn how to use these things...

Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2192060]Buffeee

Unread postOct 24, 2006#3
Quote:Started BE mid-November 2005

I take:
Fenugreek
Fennel
Wild Yam
Saw Palmetto
Omega 3/6/9 caps
experiment with other various supplements like DHEA, Melatonin, Joint Formula, L-Tyrosine, etc.

I've changed quantities as I've gone along. Been taking Milk Thistle/Dandelion every morning this cycle & am still growing.

I also use fenugreek and red clover extract in with emu oil and geranium, ylang ylang and lavender essential oils in a booby batter 2x day. Heat at night till I fall asleep.

Starting measurements:

Measurement from point of collar bone to under breast is at 10 3/4" now, I wish I had written down what it was at the beginning. I believe it was about 9".

I was even smaller several months before starting BE. Something happened to plump me up, which is what got me to look into natural breast enlargement on the internet and start a routine. I was wearing a 34A last spring/summer.

Today I bought a Hanes 34C, and it fits! I also wear some 36B's, especially for relief because they get really sore during luteal phase.

Only bummer for me is that these boobs still look really small on me, as I'm 5'10" and have a wide chest. You could land a plane between my boobs. Wink That, and I smell like maple syrup.
I stopped BE in March- was tired of being tired and of smelling like fenugreek. I ramped down and was left with 37" around.

Been on a new program for 2 cycles, but I ramped up to it. I make my own capsules, so I do not know the exact weights. Caps are size "00" though.

3x day:

4 Fennel
3 caps of this blend:
Fenugreek
Damiana
Dong Quai
Wild Yam
Maca
Hops
Bladderwrack

There might not be enough of anything in my "blend" to have an effect, but I've been having a good response so I decided not to increase anything in there.

Also drink fennel tea 2-3x a day. Now in follicular phase, I feel some high-estrogen effects. When that happens, I decrease my afternoon dose.

After day 7 of the cycle, I've been using progesterone cream 2x a day. That , I believe, has counteracted the ill effects of the phytos.

For the first time, I'm having sensations (that icy-hot feeling and tingles) during follicular.

Measurements after 2 cycles (day 4 of cycle 3):

Underbust: 31 1/2
Bust: 38 1/8
Left boob: 8 5/8
Right boob: 8 3/4
collar bone to underboob: 10 5/8

Last cycle I had some pretty impressive swelling- a vision of things to come Smile I saw what my boobs will look like when they're big!

Am also taking Saw Palmetto per the Wal Mart bottle dosage: it adds up to 1750mg 3x a day.

Removed the blend caps from my program about 3 days ago. Been getting the hard & puffy stomach that people complain about. It's already gotten better.

Was getting bad eyestrain when looking at the computer as well as feelings similar to panic attacks on day 4-5 of cycle, so I backed down on the dosage of the blend and fennel. Back up to normal fennel dose now, and I feel fine. No more sensations since day 3 of cycle. They usually come when I enter luteal.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Buffeeee

Unread postFeb 07, 2007#6

I take:
Fenugreek
Fennel
Wild Yam
Saw Palmetto
Omega 3/6/9 caps

Starting measurements:

The fennel-only and progesterone cream routine didn't work. I had no swelling whatsoever. Was starting on herbs again mid-January, but decided to do BO instead. I was at about 37 3/4 when starting this.

Current routine:
DNE brand BO: 2 caps am & pm
L-Tyrosine: 500mg am & pm
damiana/ginseng/kelp: 3 caps am & pm

Also take vitamin C: 1000mg am

and

Caltrate: 2 pills am, 1 pm

I don't know why I take the vitamin C. My mom gave it to me. The Caltrate has gotten rid of ibs-like symptoms I've had for several years (at least, it has for the past 3 weeks.)

Having lots of soreness & sensations from the BO. Tape is at 38 1/4", but I'm keeping in mind that this is luteal swelling.

I rub my boobies whenever I think about it, but do no "real" massage.

Am also on a diet- averaging about 1400 calories a day and have increased my cardio. I've lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks, all of which was in the first week. lost 1/2" in waist in the past 2 weeks, though. Trying to keep protein intake high (around 100g/day).
Edit
Dislike

Buffeee

Unread postFeb 18, 2007#7

I take:
Fenugreek
Fennel
Wild Yam
Saw Palmetto
Omega 3/6/9 caps

Starting measurements:

Current stats:

Underbust: 31 1/2"
Bust: slighly under 38"
under armpits: 37 1/8"
each breast: 8 1/2"
collar bone to underboob: 10 1/2"

This is 9 days after start of period, at the soft and mushy stage. I've been on BO just over 3 weeks, I think. Just a little ways away from being a full 36B.
Edit
Dislike

Buffeeee

Unread postMar 08, 2007#8

I take:
Fenugreek
Fennel
Wild Yam
Saw Palmetto
Omega 3/6/9 caps

Starting measurements:

Went to look for a new bra yesterday because this luteal phase soreness is killing me and my boobs are wanting to grow out the sides of my 36Bs (molded cup, non-underwire.) Some of the 36Bs that I tried on were TOO SMALL- I looked like I had another boob growing over the top of the bra. Yay! Only one was big, a balconet that would push up if I had anything hanging, which I don't.

Decided to hold off at least another cycle before trying to find a really small C cup or an "almost C." The only suck part about this is that I still look like I have no boobs when looking in the mirror. I'm ordering a digital camera today so I can compare to my pics from last spring.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2192060]Buffeee

Unread postMar 11, 2007#9

I take:
Fenugreek
Fennel
Wild Yam
Saw Palmetto
Omega 3/6/9 caps

Starting measurements:

Current routine:
DNE BO: 2 caps am, 3 pm (now taking these after meals because I was getting burning sensations in my stomach)
L-Tyrosine: 1 cap am, one mid-afternoon if I remember (wasn't sleeping well- blamed it on the L-T)
Vitamin C: 1000mg am
Cal/K/D: 500mg am & pm
B100 complex: 1 cap am and sometimes pm
silica: 1 tbsp afternoon (for hair growth)

I stopped my homemade pill with the kelp, damiana, and ginkgo. I got tired of making them.

For the record, I cannot stabilize my body temp in a normal range; it is always low no matter what I try.

Will take measurements in a few days- on day 3 of my period and pains are gone, but boobs are not soft yet.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 13, 2007#10

I take:
Fenugreek
Fennel
Wild Yam
Saw Palmetto
Omega 3/6/9 caps

Starting measurements:

Current stats after 1 1/2 cycles of BO:

Underbust: 31 1/2
Bust: 38 1/2
both boobs: 9"
collar bone to underboob: 10 3/4"
Overbust: 37 1/2"

Measurements were slightly lower last night, so I say these are on the high side. I lost what made me overflow my bras after my period came, but that's okay because I bought 2 really cute bras and this means I can wear them for a while Wink

I have definitely gained in the tops area, which makes me very happy. Doubt that shows up on the tapes, but it's visible. Got my new camera and will try to take pics from the same distance and angle that I did with the old camera last year.

Boobs are down to 38 1/8. Don't know why I had additional shrinkage. We'll see what luteal brings...

Once my pics are up: please notice that the first pic is from 2 weeks after I started my first BE routine. I had a 5-6 month break last summer and another shorter one last December/January (I think) I did have some loss, but at least the pics show that I'm a lot different from when I started. I'm really really hoping that this BO will offer continuous growth (I don't care how slow!) without weight gain. I work out 4-5 days a week and I like to look fit. Since I'm tall, I'm a little self-conscious of looking like a giant. I already weigh 143 as a generally thin person and it makes people's eyes bug out when I tell them. As if that's heavy. I'm not 5'3", that's why I weigh so much! Don't get me wrong, I think tall is beautiful. I think short is beautiful, too. I like how I'm made but that doesn't mean I don't like how other people are made. So don't get your panties in a bunch Wink
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Buffeee

Unread postMar 29, 2007#12

I take:
Fenugreek
Fennel
Wild Yam
Saw Palmetto
Omega 3/6/9 caps

Starting measurements:

Although I usually don't pay this much attention, I checked the calendar and my progam & noticed that tomorrow begins the 4th week of my cycle and I haven't had the deep pains, swelling, and fullness. I don't know when this typically happens, but I always assumed it was the 2nd half of the cycle. Oh man. I'm sick and tired of my programs working less and less as time goes on. Do I need to take a break again? I don't know. This is annoying.
Edit
Dislike

Buffeeee

Unread postMar 30, 2007#13

I take:
Fenugreek
Fennel
Wild Yam
Saw Palmetto
Omega 3/6/9 caps

Starting measurements:

Got the deep soreness between boob and ribcage. This is how the pains usually start. I thought I was feeling it yesterday, but couldn't be sure as I also had sore chest muscles from working out, with a bit of sunburn on top. I started tanning a bit so I can have a base for when I visit my brother & family in North Carlina for Easter. They get good sun down there much faster than we do in Ohio.

Ordered GABA yesterday as per MyJourney's recommendation. Hope it will help with sleep and the lingering anxiety that still pokes me every once in a while. If not, I wasted 10 bucks. lol.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 14, 2007#14

I take:
Fenugreek
Fennel
Wild Yam
Saw Palmetto
Omega 3/6/9 caps

Starting measurements:

The GABA is working great in that I feel really calm and happy. I'm taking 2 grams as opposed to the 500mg suggested on the bottle, as I read on bodybuilding sites that larger doses, up to 18 grams, are necessary for results. I hope it will help increase my lean body mass, too. I've been working chest really hard at the gym, and it's increasing my appearance of cleavage. It's helping my front delts, too, which I think I need. I'd like to work on legs after I get chest & shoulders bigger.

Period started on Tuesday. I think I get my big swelling and pains later than I thought I did, because they still came despite my fears that they wouldn't when nothing happened after the first three weeks of my cycle. I've never paid close attention to my cycle, so I think I was misinterpreting things. We'll see what this one brings.

Current stats:

Overbust: 37 3/4 (wonder if some of this is muscle. There is definitely boobage there, too.)
Bust: 38 3/8 (measurements go from 38 3/8 to 5/8, so I'm going with the lower one.)
left boob: 9 1/8
right boob: 9 3/8
collar bone to underboob: 10 1/2 on both. Funny how this measurement doesn't change much.

I bought 2 36Cs that have a little push-up padding so I can let the straps out and have room next time I have swelling. I know I'm not that size, but these bras fit perfectly! The manufacturers must make them really small, that's all I can say. Still makes me feel good, though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon