Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

yvonne's program

Oct 16, 2006#1
MY STATS:
~21 years old
~5'3"
~last time i checked 105 pounds (about 2 months ago)
~my bras say 34A but i put gel inserts in them cause i don't naturally fill them out

MY PROGRAM:
(i am waiting for my wonderup to arrive and am impatient so this is what im taking in the meantime-for the past week until it arrives that is)

MORNING:
~1x 500 mg Evening Primrose oil with vitamin e 15 IU
~1x Omega 3 Super Concentrate (fish oil concentrate-1065mg, omega-3 fatty acids-630mg, EPA 400mg, DHA-200mg)
~1x gelatine 500mg
~half a multivitamin
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Siberian Ginseng 250mg
~1x B100 complex
~1x Fenugreek 610mg
Massage in the shower for as long as I feel like (which usually is while i let the conditioner sit in the hair for a bit, lol)

MID-DAY:
~1x Omega 3 Super Concentrate
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Evening:
~2x 500 mg Evening Primrose oil with vitamin e 15 IU
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Once I get my WU I will probably cut out the Fenugreek and continue taking the rest along with the Wonderup pills. I will keep you posted.

IF YOU HAVE ADVICE FEEL FREE TO POST ON THIS PAGE, BUT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO THE MAIN FORUM AND I'LL REPLY THERE. THANKS!!

Good Luck to everyone! I'll post some pictures once i've had a little growth (to give something nice to put beside a before pic)

Yvonne

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postOct 17, 2006#2
I forgot to mention that I do cardio twice a week. It's a cardiovascular gym class at my college for an easy gpa boost Wink so i probably will be too lazy to continue with it once the class is done. Although i must admit that i haven't gotten a period cramp since i started working out!!
I usually use the bikes or elyptical trainer so i hope that won't hinder growth!!

I also cut out coffee (or any caffeine) and carbonated drinks from my diet. As much as it pains me i know that even if my breasts don't grow I will still be healthier for this very reason!!

I am a non-smoker as well.

Oh, and I stopped taking Birth Control last spring since it gave me terrible mood swings.

Well i think that's all the NBE related info I have for ya for now.

Toodles!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 17, 2006#3
Quote:MY STATS:
~21 years old
~5'3"
~my bras say 34A but i put gel inserts in them cause i don't naturally fill them out

MY PROGRAM:
(i am waiting for my wonderup to arrive and am impatient so this is what im taking in the meantime-for the past week until it arrives that is)

MORNING:
~1x Omega 3 Super Concentrate (fish oil concentrate-1065mg, omega-3 fatty acids-630mg, EPA 400mg, DHA-200mg)
~1x gelatine 500mg
~half a multivitamin
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x B100 complex
~1x Fenugreek 610mg
Massage in the shower for as long as I feel like (which usually is while i let the conditioner sit in the hair for a bit, lol)

MID-DAY:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Evening:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Once I get my WU I will probably cut out the Fenugreek and continue taking the rest along with the Wonderup pills. I will keep you posted.

IF YOU HAVE ADVICE FEEL FREE TO POST ON THIS PAGE, BUT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO THE MAIN FORUM AND I'LL REPLY THERE. THANKS!!

Good Luck to everyone! I'll post some pictures once i've had a little growth (to give something nice to put beside a before pic)

Yvonne
So I just got my WU package in the mail. The instructions on the bottle say to take 2 pills three times a day so i am going to add them to the above routine.

I am also going to discontinue the use of additional fenugreek and any Evening Primrose Oil for now.

i've started taking protein shakes once a day (usually right before i go to bed).

they consist of:
~whatever fruits i have in the house (usually avacado, strawberry, cranberry)
~two scoops of strawberry flavored whey protein (mammoth brand or something like that- i take half the recommended dosage cause the lady at the health food store told me to)
~one cup of milk
~vanilla yogurt if i have any in the house

while im in class i usually munch on fruit juice and walnuts. im trying to eat throughout the day to gain weight and fight off the frequent hunger pains i seem to be experiencing.
Edit
Dislike

so about a week or so ago i decided to down my dose to 4 wu pills a day. i take two in the morning and two before bedtime. i've also added gingko biloba. my new program is as follows:

morning:
2 wonderup pills
1 omega 3.6.9
1 saw palmetto
1 gingko biloba

bedtime:
2 wonderup pills
1 omega 3.6.9
1 saw palmetto
1 gingko biloba

i've noticed that my breasts seemed to have evened out. so maybe i have had a little progress! woohoo!

until next time....

Unread postOct 28, 2006#5
~21 years old
~5'3"

MY PROGRAM:

MORNING:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~half a multivitamin
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x B100 complex
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

MID-DAY:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Evening:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Yvonne
i know it's only been two weeks since i started my NBE (i started on friday the 13 of october), but i can already tell a difference. my breasts are plumper and feel heavier. they don't look too much different but they definitely are. i just had my period and i thought that they would shrink up again after it was finished.....but they haven't!!

hopefully this is the beginning of something good! i guess we'll find out!

happy growing!!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 03, 2006#6
~21 years old
~5'3"

MY PROGRAM:

MORNING:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~half a multivitamin
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x B100 complex
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

MID-DAY:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Evening:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Yvonne
So i was getting headaches after my second dosage for about a week there....that seems to have stopped (thank god cause they were killer).
i don't know if it was the herbs or cause there was a chinook in calgary at the time....

Now i've noticed that i am tired all the time! once again i don't know if it's because of the herbs, or the change in weather, or the fact that my bf and i broke up and i'd rather be asleep than dealing with that....

who knows? hopefully it will pass, but for now-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 07, 2006#7
~21 years old
~5'3"

MY PROGRAM:

MORNING:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~half a multivitamin
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x B100 complex
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

MID-DAY:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Evening:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Yvonne
i've run out of multi vitamins and gelatin. and i ran out of omega 3s.

so now i am taking wonderup, saw palmetto, b100 (still only for hormonal reasons), and omega 3.6.9. complex instead of just omega 3. the dosages are the same as before.

happy growing!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 15, 2006#8
~21 years old
~5'3"

MY PROGRAM:

MORNING:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~half a multivitamin
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x B100 complex
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

MID-DAY:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Evening:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Yvonne
so i just did a test on a website ( http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ ) to calculate my body mass index.

it says i'm a 19! im so happy with that cause all this time i was under the impression that was unhealthy (too skinny). so the girls at my work can shove it when they say "God your tinny!" cause now i know i'm just fine!

lol, i'm still gonna gain a little weight in order to help my NBE along but i'm just so happy to learn this!!

cheers!

yvonne
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 22, 2006#9
~21 years old
~5'3"

MY PROGRAM:

MORNING:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~half a multivitamin
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x B100 complex
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

MID-DAY:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Evening:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Yvonne
i have officially finished my first bottle of wonderup. no new changes since the last post regarding growth. but getting my period this week (having killer cramps as we speak-ouch) so we'll see what happens!

i finally got some more gelatin so it's back in my routine. i'm taking it once in the morning and afternoon, and two pills right before i go to bed.

laters

yvonne

Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 13, 2006#10
~21 years old
~5'3"

MY PROGRAM:

MORNING:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~half a multivitamin
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x B100 complex
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

MID-DAY:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Evening:
~1x gelatine 500mg
~1x Saw Palmetto 500mg
~1x Fenugreek 610mg

Yvonne
so today is 2 months since i started my NBE. nothing really to report. been kinda stressed and busy lately...i'm pretty sure that's why i haven't seen any progress.

hopefully things will pick up!

yvonne

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon