Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shortcake's New Program

Sep 05, 2008#1
I typed up a huge post last night and for whatever reason, it's not showing up. So I'm gonna type this up real fast... What I typed last night was all I had for my own records and I lost it! Grrrrrrr

Stats:

Above- 30"
Fullest- 30 1/2"
Under- 26 3/4"

Starting bra size- 32AA/32A
Current bra size- 32B/34A depending on bra style/cut/brand

Height- 5'1/2" (very small frame)
Weight- 93

History: 25 years old, have one 3 year old son whom I breastfed for 6 months. Am a little bigger now than I was before my pregnancy. Took PM for a few months with no results, then took WU for 6 months and grew 1 1/4". Did all but 1/4" of my growing during the first month.

Goal: Would love to fill out some more (especially tops of breasts) and would be absolutely thrilled to be a full 32C.

Program:

AM:
Fenugreek- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Hops- 620mg
Alfalfa- 500mg
Ginkgo Biloba- 120mg
Blossom-s Soap in shower right breast only, about 50 rotations, leaving soap on for a few minutes
Massage right breast only with WU cream for about 5 minutes
(Total of 6 pills)

Afternoon:
Fenugreek- 620mg
Hops- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Total Greens blend which contains the following:
Wheat Grass - 300mg
Barley Grass- 300mg
Alfalfa Leaf- 300mg
Chlorella- 300mg
Spirulina- 300mg
Kelp- 250mg
(total of 6 pills)

PM:
Fennel- 450mg
Hops- 620mg
Total Greens blend containing same amounts
Flaxseed Oil- 1000mg
Massage right breast only w/WU cream for about 5 minutes, followed by 10-15 minutes heating pad
(total of 6 pills)

Also drinking soy milk and will try to start getting protein shakes in.
Last edited by shortcake83 on 9:12 AM - Sep 10, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postSep 05, 2008#2
Should add that I started my program on August 31 (the first day of my period) after a month long break from WU in which I drank detox tea and took Milk Thistle for a week.

Today is the first day that I've taken all of my herbs as I was introducing a new one each day. While I was at work this evening I start experiencing VERY strong throbbing and shooting pains in my left (bigger) breast and strong tingling in both. This lasted about a half an hour and I'm still getting occasional pains in each, mostly the left still. Hopefully this is a good sign!

9-8
It's been one full week since starting my program. I'm now measuring closer to 30 3/4". I'm not sure what this would be from. I first noticed that measurement about 5 days into my cycle but figured it was maybe some period swelling but it never went away. Didn't experience any soreness at all last month during my break or before/during my period and I've always had that when I've grown so that's interesting. As of Saturday I haven't really felt much going on in my breasts. (I *was* out of town though and wasn't able to drink my soy milk or use heat with my massages.) My left breast seems to have filled out even more which is great but I really need my right one to catch up a little! I'm anxious to see what happens after I ovulate. With WU, that was always when it really kicked in.

I had a little bit of a headache last night and today, also feeling a little fatigued, so that's a bit depressing.
Last edited by shortcake83 on 11:26 PM - Sep 08, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 10, 2008#3
Quote:I typed up a huge post last night and for whatever reason, it's not showing up. So I'm gonna type this up real fast... What I typed last night was all I had for my own records and I lost it! Grrrrrrr

Stats:

Above- 30"
Fullest- 30 1/2"
Under- 26 3/4"

Weight- 93

History: 25 years old, have one 3 year old son whom I breastfed for 6 months. Am a little bigger now than I was before my pregnancy. Took PM for a few months with no results, then took WU for 6 months and grew 1 1/4". Did all but 1/4" of my growing during the first month.

Goal: Would love to fill out some more (especially tops of breasts) and would be absolutely thrilled to be a full 32C.

Program:

AM:
Fenugreek- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Hops- 620mg
Alfalfa- 500mg
Ginkgo Biloba- 120mg
Blossom-s Soap in shower right breast only, about 50 rotations, leaving soap on for a few minutes
(Total of 6 pills)

Afternoon:
Fenugreek- 620mg
Hops- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Wheat Grass - 300mg
Barley Grass- 300mg
Alfalfa Leaf- 300mg
Chlorella- 300mg
Spirulina- 300mg
Kelp- 250mg
(total of 6 pills)

PM:
Fennel- 450mg
Hops- 620mg
Flaxseed Oil- 1000mg
Massage right breast only w/WU cream for about 5 minutes, followed by 10-15 minutes heating pad
(total of 6 pills)

As of today I've added 120mg of Ginkgo Biloba. I get cold hands and feet pretty frequently so I thought I'd give it a go.

Also added one extra capsule of Fennel (450mg) and tomorrow I will add another capsule of Fenugreek (620mg).

The last couple days I've been getting pretty good tingling in my right breast after taking my afternoon pills. Still no soreness though.

I'm really realizing how much of a pain it is to take this many individual herbs. I'm kind of thinking that if I'm really gonna stick with this many I may as well go back to WU. This really isn't going to be more expensive than taking WU but it sure is a pain swallowing this many pills and remembering which ones to take when. Also considering trying Vitex next, depending on how this goes and if I get the bad headaches and fatigue around and during my next period. If I do decide to stick with individual herbs I'll get Hops with higher mgs in each capsule so I'm only taking one each time, and I'll nix the Total Greens blend I have and just get barley. That would at least save me 2 pills each round I take.
Last edited by shortcake83 on 9:16 AM - Sep 10, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 12, 2008#4
Quote:I typed up a huge post last night and for whatever reason, it's not showing up. So I'm gonna type this up real fast... What I typed last night was all I had for my own records and I lost it! Grrrrrrr

Stats:

Above- 30"
Fullest- 30 1/2"
Under- 26 3/4"

Weight- 93

Program:

AM:
Fenugreek- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Hops- 620mg
Alfalfa- 500mg
Ginkgo Biloba- 120mg
(Total of 6 pills)

Afternoon:
Fenugreek- 620mg
Hops- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Wheat Grass - 300mg
Barley Grass- 300mg
Alfalfa Leaf- 300mg
Chlorella- 300mg
Spirulina- 300mg
Kelp- 250mg
(total of 6 pills)

PM:
Fennel- 450mg
Hops- 620mg
Flaxseed Oil- 1000mg
(total of 6 pills)

Okay, I hope I'm not coming across as neurotic or impatient. The idea to change my program up has nothing do with either of those things; more of a decision to change my plan next month and figured I might as well use up the rest of my WU pills (it's about 1/4 full).

This next part is more for my own notes so I can remember the things I've considered and why or why not I'm still considering them.

First off, several days ago I took the hormone (im)balance test and from those results determined that I'm ED. Got on here and asked about Vitex and got some wonderful help from moon and waxingmoon. Decided I would go that route next month. The more I got to thinking about it though, I realized that when I took the quiz, I was giving my answers based on how I feel while ON the herbs, NOT how I felt pre-NBE. Before NBE, I didn't really experience ANY of the symptoms of being ED and was really pretty balanced. So yes, I might be showing signs of being ED while on the herbs, but since that's not my natural state, I can only assume that means I'm over doing it with the herbs. In other words, I may not even need Vitex (although I'm sure it couldn't hurt to try) and could possibly benefit from just lowering the amount of herbs I'm taking.

But, while I was considering Vitex I started looking into non-herbal methods of NBE that I could incorporate while taking it, and looked into magnets and suction. From that I've decided that magnets might help even out the size of my breasts and give me lift that I desperately need, and suction could be a good way to grow either on its own or with Vitex or low-dose herbs. Am still very interested in trying both of these.

So then... since I've kind of decided against Vitex, at least for the time being, I figured I might as well use up my WU in low dosages and supplement with some of my individual herbs to get the same amounts I've been taking with my individual herbs. So basically, even though I'm doing that I'm getting the same amounts of herbs for the most part, and getting a few extras in there too (that are in the WU). I started this today and had some really good tingling and aching going on in my right breast this evening. I had that even before with the individual herbs too though so I can't say that it's a change, but at least it's a sign that it's not hurting anything. Still no soreness though. It felt like my right breast was getting a little tender on and off today but feeling it right now, it's not. Anyhow, here's my program now:

AM:
1 WU pill
Fenugerek- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Hops- 310mg
Ginkgo Biloba Extract- 120mg
Massage the same as stated in above program
About 4 ounces chocolate soymilk

Afternoon:
1 WU pill
Hops- 310mg
Alfalfa- 500mg
4 ounces chocolate soymilk

PM:
1 WU pill
Fenugreek- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Flaxseed Oil- 1000mg
4 ounces chocolate soymilk
Massage same as stated above

For a total of:
Fenugreek- 1840mg
Fennel- 1500mg
Hops- 720mg
Alfalfa- 560mg
Ginkgo- 540mg

I may end up taking some herbs out as some of this is actually higher than the dosages I get in 6 pills of WU a day. If I start to get headaches or bad fatigue I'll decrease the Fenugreek.

Just for records...

Above: Between 30 1/4" and 30 1/2"
Fullest: 30 3/4"
Under- 27 1/4" ? there's no way that would have gone up that much in just a week. Will re-measure tomorrow.

Just for the heck of it I went back and found my measurements from when I first started WU last December.
Above: 29 1/4"
Fullest: 29 1/4"
Under: 26 1/2"

So I've had 1 1/2" growth total around the fullest part of my bust since I lost all that weight after PM. And I just realized - a full 1-1 1/4" above?! Not bad! It's odd though, when I use online bra calculators they all say I'm an AA or somewhere around that. I'm almost spilling out of my 32B bras! I know better than to rely on those things, but it's strange that they'd be so far off. Now I understand a little better why I don't see a HUGE difference in my breasts having grown that much - they were in such a horrible state when I first started that even though I've grown a pretty decent amount, most of it has just been in starting to fill out.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 13, 2008#5

Stats:

Above- 30"
Fullest- 30 1/2"
Under- 26 3/4"

Weight- 93

Program:

AM:
Fenugreek- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Hops- 620mg
Alfalfa- 500mg
Ginkgo Biloba- 120mg
(Total of 6 pills)

Afternoon:
Fenugreek- 620mg
Hops- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Wheat Grass - 300mg
Barley Grass- 300mg
Alfalfa Leaf- 300mg
Chlorella- 300mg
Spirulina- 300mg
Kelp- 250mg
(total of 6 pills)

PM:
Fennel- 450mg
Hops- 620mg
Flaxseed Oil- 1000mg
(total of 6 pills)

Okay, apparently I must have overdone the herbs. Stupid me, when I was figuring that I was still only getting as much of the herbs as I would have with 6 WU pills, I failed to remember that I very rarely took all 6 pills per day because of the headaches. I usually alternated between 4 and 5. So I HAVE been taking more, and today I had the fatigue and headache to prove it. Cutting back to 3 WU/day and adding only 1 Fenugreek, 1 Fennel, and the same amount of hops that I was before. Also going to cut the extra Ginkgo until headache is gone, then will add it back to see if maybe that was causing the headache. I've also noticed that I've been feeling really PMS-y (read: b*tchy) with this program (even while on just the individual herbs) and I'm not liking that at all, plus it can't be a good sign.

I've decided to just take it easy with the rest of this month and next month I will start on WU and Maca. I'm going to start with taking only 3 WU per day (along with the Maca) to see if I feel anything and gradually ramp up if I don't. Also taking the advice of Bella who just posted on the main forum and suggested starting pills about 7 days after your period starts. This makes sense to me and was something I'd considered doing before but was too afraid to mess with things while I was getting results. I'm hoping that by not taking herbs during my period I can avoid headaches (if they continue to be a problem). Would like to start on magnets next month also to try to even out my smaller breast.

If I see no results with that after a while and/or continue to get the headaches I will get on Vitex and do suction and magnets.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 15, 2008#6

Stats:

Above- 30"
Fullest- 30 1/2"
Under- 26 3/4"

Weight- 93

Program:

AM:
Fenugreek- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Hops- 620mg
Alfalfa- 500mg
Ginkgo Biloba- 120mg
(Total of 6 pills)

Afternoon:
Fenugreek- 620mg
Hops- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Wheat Grass - 300mg
Barley Grass- 300mg
Alfalfa Leaf- 300mg
Chlorella- 300mg
Spirulina- 300mg
Kelp- 250mg
(total of 6 pills)

PM:
Fennel- 450mg
Hops- 620mg
Flaxseed Oil- 1000mg
(total of 6 pills)

So this one turned out to be a total bust! (no pun intended.) I'm still getting headaches, though not feeling so fatigued so I'm just gonna stop taking everything. Next month, seven days after my period starts, I'm going to start taking WU with Maca and if I still get the headaches and other symptoms, I'll do Vitex with Maca.

Until then, I'm going to drink detox tea and take Milk Thistle for 2 weeks. This time I'm also going to start by building a good foundation to any NBE program - getting on a multi-vitamin (if I can find one my body can tolerate), getting lots of protein, drinking lots of water, etc. So for the rest of this cycle I will start taking Marine Collagen, multi-vitamin, and I also started taking Biotin yesterday to help with my hair and nails. Also sounds like it could maybe help with NBE. Once my headache goes away I will start taking Ginkgo Biloba again for circulation IF it doesn't cause any problems. If I end up doing Vitex, I will also integrate magnets and suction. Will add magnets to WU and Maca if I go with that.

End measurements:

Above- 30 1/4"
Fullest- 30 3/4"
Under- 26 3/4"

Also plan to go to the store sometime before starting my next program to see what bra size I *really* am. The majority of bras I have are that Gilligan & O'Malley (I think) brand from Target. They're the kind that have some of the soft cushy foam type stuff at the bottom of the bra. Anyway, all but one are size 32B and fit perfectly. I had to get a 34A in one color because they were out of 32B and oddly enough, that fit better than the 32Bs. Better coverage and more comfortable. Not sure how I could be a 34 band size with my under measurement. I did wear it on the second hook though, so maybe that's some in-between that's just better for me. I've also got an unpadded Xhiliration bra in size 32A that fits pretty much perfectly (right side has a little more open space to it). So I'm gonna go try on some other brands to see what the consensus is. With my measurements, I don't see how I could truly be a 32B.
Last edited by shortcake83 on 8:38 AM - Sep 15, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 17, 2008#7

Stats:

Above- 30"
Fullest- 30 1/2"
Under- 26 3/4"

Weight- 93

Program:

AM:
Fenugreek- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Hops- 620mg
Alfalfa- 500mg
Ginkgo Biloba- 120mg
(Total of 6 pills)

Afternoon:
Fenugreek- 620mg
Hops- 620mg
Fennel- 450mg
Wheat Grass - 300mg
Barley Grass- 300mg
Alfalfa Leaf- 300mg
Chlorella- 300mg
Spirulina- 300mg
Kelp- 250mg
(total of 6 pills)

PM:
Fennel- 450mg
Hops- 620mg
Flaxseed Oil- 1000mg
(total of 6 pills)

I thought I'd make note of all the symptoms of ED that I'm having, in case they arise again and I need to look back for reference. According to the list of symptoms on http://www.safemenopausesolutions.com/e ... ptoms.html I have the following:

* Allergy symptoms (not uncommon for me though)
* Cold hands and feet
* Decreased sex drive
* Mood swings
* Dry eyes
* Depression, anxiety, irritability
* Fatigue
* Headaches
* Symptoms of hypoglycemia though I've not had tests to confirm this
* Slow metabolism (when it used to be freakishly fast)
* PMS
* Water retention
* Weight gain in hips, thighs, and butt (never a problem before)
* Memory loss, foggy thinking

Plan on starting Vitex this Friday, 9-19. Felt terrible yesterday - bad headache and general feeling of illness. Much better today so the herbs must be working their way out of my system. My appetite has already decreased which is great. Hopefully I can shed a few pounds and lose some extra off my hips and waist that I've gained these past few months. Kind of enjoying having more of a booty but don't want it to interfere with my pants fitting properly! Also really hoping I don't get breakouts while on Vitex.

Will be taking: Vitex, Maca, crushed Flaxseed, Borage Oil, Vitamin C, Marine Collagen, Biotin
Still working out the amounts.

9-18-08

Okay so I've figured out my new plan of attack. For some odd reason today I decided to look into Natureday. It's the one product on here that gets mentioned quite a bit and seems to have a high success rate that I've never looked more closely at or considered. I checked out the website and I'm really wanting to try it now. I was actually considering buying a bottle of the liquid, which the website CLAIMS is a one-month supply, until I researched here on the board and discovered that for a typical one-month supply you have to use more than one bottle and I just can't afford the amount I'd need to use right now. So I've decided that I'll continue with my Vitex plan and start saving to buy a big supply as a Christmas gift to myself, buying only a couple at first to make sure I can tolerate it. Hopefully using the Vitex prior to Natureday will make it even more effective. And I know I *should* do Vitex first for health reasons anyway.

Reeeaaaaaalllly missing my herbs right now as I've become constipated after quitting them. Sad Second to boob growth, that was a big thing I loved about the herbs - they kept me regular. Not feeling so great now. Hopefully my Vitex plan will assist in that also.

Putting off starting the Vitex until Monday as I'm still doing my Milk Thistle cleanse until then. I've decided that I'm going to do Vitex without the Maca for a while to see how I react to that alone. If nothing's happening boob-wise, I'll add the Maca. Going to buy some magnets soon too, even though that whole concept confuses the heck out of me.

9-19

Note to self: It's been five business days and my order from myvitanet hasn't even SHIPPED yet. Ridiculous. The website DOES state it can take 2-7 days but I guess I didn't take it very seriously. I could see two days max, but come on. It only took seven days to receive my orders of WU from LONDON! Also, emailed yesterday and today just inquiring about my status because the order status on their website has NO info on it, and have not received a reply. So unless this stuff works some serious miracles on me, I won't be ordering from them again.
Last edited by shortcake83 on 10:56 PM - Sep 19, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon