Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wonderbride's Program

Nov 26, 2006#1
Hi everyone. I’ve only found this forum less than a month ago but I’m been trying NBE for 15 months already. Sure wish I had found this forum sooner but I’m glad I know of it now. I’m a 41 years old Asian. Have two sons 17 and 16. Nursed both of them. Never had big breasts even when I was pregnant or nursing. The biggest was probably a small 34B. I don’t smoke or drink. Exercise is housework and going up and down the stairs throughout the day in my house. I eat a good diet. Please don't post anything here on this page. If you have any questions for me, please post it on the BO forum or the Main forum. Thanks.

Starting Stats. September 2005

Over bust: 33 1/2 inches
Bra size: 34AA
Weight: 108 lbs.
Height: 5'3"

Current stats. November 23, 2006

Under bust: 31 inches
Over bust: 36 3/4 inches
Bra size: 36A
Waist: 26 1/2 inches
Hips: 36 1/2 inches
Weight: 114 lbs.

My goal is to be 36C and not gain anymore on the waist and hips. It’d be nice if I can lose another 1/2 inch on both waist and hips too. Hehe...

My NBE started out with a herb formula by NuAugment back in Sept. 05. After 6 months on it I gained about 1/2 inch over the bust but I also gained around 10 pounds. I felt bloated. I had break outs on the face. I was cranky because I had to limit caffeine intake. I don’t drink that much coffee or tea but I do like to have a cup or two a day. I also like to be able to eat chocolate too occasionally. I decided I didn’t like feeling bloated all the time with water retention. They say to drink lots of water, which I did, but I just felt more bloated when I drank more water. I’ve been slim all my life other than when I was pregnant so I was not feeling healthy or comfortable with the weight gain. I decided to stop the herbs and lose the weight. After weight lost, I also lost some gains over the bust. I think I might have kept 1/4” but I lost the fullness from weight gain and water retention. I didn’t measure in those days.

Second try. February 06. I’ll say I started at 33 3/4 inches over bust. This time I took BO from Bountiful Breast. It’s a lot more expensive but I don’t have to worry about caffeine. Yay! They do say to take whey protein drinks to supplement with the pills. Big problem. I’m lactose intolerant! I tried to take lactose pills to help me digest the whey protein but often times I’d have upset stomach and I started gaining and losing weight again. Not good... I also had low temperature and took L-Tyrosine and kelp. After 3 months, I still couldn’t see any noticeable difference although I did feel tingling sensations. I started taking 3 BB pills a day after that and added Dim Plus, Selenium, and Vitamin E. I started to notice growth in my 5th month on BB. Anyway, I guess I must have grown some by the time I noticed a difference because I never measured myself until the middle of Aug. 06. I must have grown 1 1/2 inches in June and July. By August 10th I was up to 35 1/4 inches. By the end of August I was up another 1/2 inch to 35 3/4 inches. A week after on Sept. 7, I went up to 36” After that I was stuck at 36 inches and below for about 7 to 8 weeks. Sigh... I was trying to lose weight again. Finally I decided that I was tired of the yo yo weight problem and I stop taking the whey protein. Now I take my BB pills with either 2% or whole lactose free milk. I seem to be able to digest that much better than regular milk. I decided that I’ll just have to get my protein from my diet and eat a healthy diet. I never did like the taste of why protein anyway. Well, I’m happy to say my weight is steady now, although I do weigh 6 more pounds than last year. I'm okay with it because now I look more curvy and shapely. The important thing is that I’m growing again even without the whey protein! Thank goodness... Soon after, I found this forum. I learned some new massage techniques and creams/oils to try with the massage. I was doing some massage already but not as much. I found out about other supplements to try and I grew 3/4 inches in November so far. I’m up to 36 3/4 inches. Smile Total growth from BB is 3 inches in 9 1/2 months. It certainly has been a lot of trial and error and frustration at times but it’s been worth it. I still have more than a couple of inches to grow to get to a 36C but now I’m thinking more positive and feel that I will make it there. It’s just a matter time. Best of luck to everyone. Here’s what I’m taking now per day:

-- 2 tbsp liquid multi-vitamin
-- 3 capsule Vitex Agnus Castus(I stopped taking Dim Plus Mid Sept. and started taking Vitex instead for hormonal balance. Vitex is less expensive than Dim and it seems to work better for me. I take one after each meal. It helped to alleviate my PMS symptoms. My moods are much better and I don’t get cranky anymore. I rarely break out anymore.)
-- 1 capsule Selenium(helps to firm skin)
-- 1 capsule kelp
-- 1 tablet zinc 50mg
-- 3 capsules L-Tyrosine, 2250mg total/750mg per capsule(will phase out once my bottle runs out and replace with Gaba)
-- 4 capsules Gaba( 2 twice a day on empty stomach. good to take if over 30 years old. It’s an amino acid that helps the body release more human growth hormone. The body has less HGH as we get older. It also helps to regulate temperature and promote good night sleep.)
--2 vitamin E soft gels
--3 BB pill(one in the afternoon about 3-4pm and two around 9-10pm. I’m a night owl and late riser so afternoon and evenings are more convenient for me)

Aloha and happy boobie growing everyone. Enjoy the new you!

"Whether you think you can or you can't either way you are right." Henry Ford
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postNov 27, 2006#2
I want to mention that the reason I think I started growing again in November is due to more than one factor. One, I'm thinking more positive and visualizing the end result more. Two, I eat a good diet and I'm keeping my weight steady. three, I'm massaging A LOT MORE than before. Before I'd massage 5 minutes in the morning after I wake up and 5 minutes at night before bed. Now I do about 1 1/2 hours of massage a day at different times of the day. I do the chi massage, the pansyclub's massage and, for the last two weeks, the Project B massage as well. I use coco butter oil with E, wild yam cream, or progesterone cream(2 weeks before cycle) or a combination of these.

Aloha and happy growing.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 02, 2006#3
Quote:Hi everyone. I’ve only found this forum less than a month ago but I’m been trying NBE for 15 months already. Sure wish I had found this forum sooner but I’m glad I know of it now. I’m a 41 years old Asian. Have two sons 17 and 16. Nursed both of them. Never had big breasts even when I was pregnant or nursing. The biggest was probably a small 34B. I don’t smoke or drink. Exercise is housework and going up and down the stairs throughout the day in my house. I eat a good diet. Please don't post anything here on this page. If you have any questions for me, please post it on the BO forum or the Main forum. Thanks.

My goal is to be 36C and not gain anymore on the waist and hips. It’d be nice if I can lose another 1/2 inch on both waist and hips too. Hehe...

My NBE started out with a herb formula by NuAugment back in Sept. 05. After 6 months on it I gained about 1/2 inch over the bust but I also gained around 10 pounds. I felt bloated. I had break outs on the face. I was cranky because I had to limit caffeine intake. I don’t drink that much coffee or tea but I do like to have a cup or two a day. I also like to be able to eat chocolate too occasionally. I decided I didn’t like feeling bloated all the time with water retention. They say to drink lots of water, which I did, but I just felt more bloated when I drank more water. I’ve been slim all my life other than when I was pregnant so I was not feeling healthy or comfortable with the weight gain. I decided to stop the herbs and lose the weight. After weight lost, I also lost some gains over the bust. I think I might have kept 1/4” but I lost the fullness from weight gain and water retention. I didn’t measure in those days.

Second try. February 06. I’ll say I started at 33 3/4 inches over bust. This time I took BO from Bountiful Breast. It’s a lot more expensive but I don’t have to worry about caffeine. Yay! They do say to take whey protein drinks to supplement with the pills. Big problem. I’m lactose intolerant! I tried to take lactose pills to help me digest the whey protein but often times I’d have upset stomach and I started gaining and losing weight again. Not good... I also had low temperature and took L-Tyrosine and kelp. After 3 months, I still couldn’t see any noticeable difference although I did feel tingling sensations. I started taking 3 BB pills a day after that and added Dim Plus, Selenium, and Vitamin E. I started to notice growth in my 5th month on BB. Anyway, I guess I must have grown some by the time I noticed a difference because I never measured myself until the middle of Aug. 06. I must have grown 1 1/2 inches in June and July. By August 10th I was up to 35 1/4 inches. By the end of August I was up another 1/2 inch to 35 3/4 inches. A week after on Sept. 7, I went up to 36” After that I was stuck at 36 inches and below for about 7 to 8 weeks. Sigh... I was trying to lose weight again. Finally I decided that I was tired of the yo yo weight problem and I stop taking the whey protein. Now I take my BB pills with either 2% or whole lactose free milk. I seem to be able to digest that much better than regular milk. I decided that I’ll just have to get my protein from my diet and eat a healthy diet. I never did like the taste of why protein anyway. Well, I’m happy to say my weight is steady now, although I do weigh 6 more pounds than last year. I'm okay with it because now I look more curvy and shapely. The important thing is that I’m growing again even without the whey protein! Thank goodness... Soon after, I found this forum. I learned some new massage techniques and creams/oils to try with the massage. I was doing some massage already but not as much. I found out about other supplements to try and I grew 3/4 inches in November so far. I’m up to 36 3/4 inches. Smile Total growth from BB is 3 inches in 9 1/2 months. It certainly has been a lot of trial and error and frustration at times but it’s been worth it. I still have more than a couple of inches to grow to get to a 36C but now I’m thinking more positive and feel that I will make it there. It’s just a matter time. Best of luck to everyone. Here’s what I’m taking now per day:

-- 3 capsule Vitex Agnus Castus(I stopped taking Dim Plus Mid Sept. and started taking Vitex instead for hormonal balance. Vitex is less expensive than Dim and it seems to work better for me. I take one after each meal. It helped to alleviate my PMS symptoms. My moods are much better and I don’t get cranky anymore. I rarely break out anymore.)
-- 1 capsule kelp
-- 1 tablet zinc 50mg
-- 3 capsules L-Tyrosine, 2250mg total/750mg per capsule(will phase out once my bottle runs out and replace with Gaba)
-- 4 capsules Gaba( 2 twice a day on empty stomach. good to take if over 30 years old. It’s an amino acid that helps the body release more human growth hormone. The body has less HGH as we get older. It also helps to regulate temperature and promote good night sleep.)
--2 vitamin E soft gels
--3 BB pill(one in the afternoon about 3-4pm and two around 9-10pm. I’m a night owl and late riser so afternoon and evenings are more convenient for me)

Added Wild Yam Root capsules, 2 per day, taken along with my BB pills twice a day 3 days ago on November 28, 2006. Yesterday I added 1 more BB pill per day from 3 to 4 a day. Taken 2 twice a day. Once in the after noon and once late evening. I've also started taking Geletin yesterday. I dissolve 1 Tbsp NOW brand unflavored gelatin powder in hot water in a mug, then I put a tea bag or instant coffee grounds in the same mug to make tea or coffee and drink while hot. I take the gelatin twice a day.

Since adding the supplements I've been feeling more tingling and more sensations on the breasts. Let's keep a good thought that this will help my growth even more so I can get to my goal as fast as possible.

remember the universe does everything with zero effort. It's our mind that puts limit on things or time. I have to keep reminding myself that the universe knows the quickest way to my goal and I'll just have to trust that it'll get me there.

Good luck everyone and grow grow grow...

"Adopt the pace of nature: Her secret is patience" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 09, 2006#4
Quote:Hi everyone. I’ve only found this forum less than a month ago but I’m been trying NBE for 15 months already. Sure wish I had found this forum sooner but I’m glad I know of it now. I’m a 41 years old Asian. Have two sons 17 and 16. Nursed both of them. Never had big breasts even when I was pregnant or nursing. The biggest was probably a small 34B. I don’t smoke or drink. Exercise is housework and going up and down the stairs throughout the day in my house. I eat a good diet. Please don't post anything here on this page. If you have any questions for me, please post it on the BO forum or the Main forum. Thanks.

-- 1 capsule kelp
-- 1 tablet zinc 50mg
--2 vitamin E soft gels

I have run out of my BB pills today. I took 4 BB pills per day for a week before I ran out. Fortuntely UPS delivered my order of Generic BO(DNE brand with 500mg per capsule) today so I will be starting on the DNE BO tomorrow. I'll take 4 BO pills a day to give me 2000mg. I've also added SP to my supplements. 3 a day of 540mg each. I've run out of L-tyrosine and am no longer taking that. I'm taking gaba instead.

Since yesterday, I have decided to take my BO pills with a meal instead of on a empty stomach. After giving it some thought, I've decided that since I stopped taking protein drinks with my BO pills, and I still take them on a empty stomach, I don't have as much protein in my stomach/body when I take it with milk as when I took it with the protein shakes. Therefore, I think it'll be more beneficial for me to take the BO pills and other supplements with a meal when I have more protein in my stomach. Why haven't I thought of this sooner?

Anyway, I'll see if trying it this way will get me to grow faster. I'll also wait and see how fast I can grow on the generic BO. I feel pretty good about everything I'm taking so I'll stick with it and not add anything more for a while.

I'm on day 4 of my cycle so things are pretty quiet and not swollen. I'm happy I have still retained the 3/4 inch that I gained last month. In fact, I am feeling more tingling since I started taking my pills with a meal so that is a good sign. I've cut back on the breast massage as it has made my breasts softer. I try to do about 15 min. with the heat pad before going to sleep at night. Keeping a good thought that I'm finally on a roll! It's all good Smile

Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 20, 2006#5

-- 1 capsule kelp
-- 1 tablet zinc 50mg
--2 vitamin E soft gels

I've grown another 1/4" and I'm up to 37" around the bust now. Even though I've only had 1/4" of measureable difference I seemed to have filled out more on the sides and on top. I took SP for a few days with the BO but was experience syptoms of estrogen dominance/sore nipples so I stopped taking it. But now I think I'm experiencing syptoms of progesterone dominance/yeast infection. This perimenopause things is making my hormones act wacko. Since I have been taking BO for over 10 months now plus I use progesterone cream sometimes too, I think I'll take a break from the BO for a while until I have my yeast under control. I've always had yeast infectons on and off for years. I'm very sensitive to antibiotics and I think it's messed up my yeast balance from taking those when ever my doctor had me take those for infections/flu and such. Now I wish I never took any of those things. After some research on the internet, I found out that yeast loves progesterone and since my cause for the yeast infection is definitely hormonal, I'll have to monitor my body on a daily basis. I notice I'm more prone to yeast infections about a week to the week of my period when progesterone is high and estrogen is low. I'm still taking vitex to help keep my hormone levels balanced. I take a little SP on week 3&4 of cycle to balance the progesterone. I'm taking acidophilus to introduce more good bacteria in the intestines and guts. It's probably a good idea to take acidophilus anyway to help absorb all the stuff we're taking. I'm also taking cranberry capsules to help with the yeast in my body too.

According to this anti-yeast diet that the experts recommend, it said not to eat daily products or drink milk because it may contain antibiotics. No avacado, some sea foods(whish I love), some nuts like almonds and a bunch of other stuff. So I think, what can I eat?? Of course no sugar and sweets, which I don't eat much of anyway. Life is definitely unfair sometimes but I'll just try and do my best and try to do a cleans now and get my body in good shape again first. Will keep massaging but only use Coco butter lotion with E. Coco butter doesn't have any hormones in it does it? I hope not! I'm going to hold off on using any wild yam cream and progesterone cream too.

Well, my schedule has been really crazy with the holidays just around the corner. I'm late in sending out cards this year, as usual! I don't understand what is all the fuss about this time of the year sometimes. I don't like crowds either. I celebrate everyday, not just on holidays. I have come up with a new saying with my family. Instead of saying "good morning", I say "happy new day"! I think everyday is special and needs to be celebrated. So... happy new day, happy holidays and happy new year everyone! Smile

I'm over my yeast infection. Thank goodness... I'm still going to wait to take more BO until after the first week into cycle, which should be in a few days. I hope I have given my body enough time to clear the excess progesterone from my body and I can get back to growing more boobs again. Need to be patient for a few more days.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 03, 2007#7

-- 1 capsule kelp
-- 1 tablet zinc 50mg
--2 vitamin E soft gels

Started back on BO on new years day. started with 2 a day yesterday. Things seemed to go well. I'm going to take 3 a day, which will give me 1500mg from today on. I was going to wait another few days to see if my body is still ovulating but after doing some research and reading on the internet about hysterectomy/partial hysterectomy, I just don't think my body is ovulating anymore. I had a partial hysterectomy(removed uterus)in 1998. From what I've read, even with a partial hysterectomy, progesterone levels drop considerably within a few months and ovary function shuts down within 1 to 2 years after. So it's unlikely that I'm still ovulating now. No ovulation, no progesterone. It is still possible for someone who has not had a hysterectomy to still have periods even without ovulating. I can still tell where I am in my cycle with certain observations about my body, like breast sensitivity, some swelling or no swelling. With the help of Vitex, it's getting harder to tell when my cycle starts because I'm not experiencing as much pms, moodiness but since I know my body pretty well, I still notice the signs, however subtle.

So, I'm back on BO and I'm cutting out estrogenic herbs unless I feel that I need some for balancing sometimes. Have to monitor my body more closely and adjust supplements. Other than that I'm going to still work on growing at least a couple of more inches of boobs. I'll get there! I'm not giving up yet... 2007 will be a great year for growing boobies!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 26, 2007#8

-- 1 capsule kelp
-- 1 tablet zinc 50mg
--2 vitamin E soft gels

This month I've put my body through a lot of experimenting. I've started on 2 bo a day to 3 to 4 a day. Then I cut back to 3 a day. I've increased my vitex up to 6 a day(2400 mg) to none a day for 6 days to one a day. I tried taking more vitex to see if I'll grow more but I didn't. I forget to take the gaba sometimes so I end up taking 2 before bed. A couple of days I took 4 gaba a day but didn't notice much difference compared to 2 a day. So I guess I'll stick with 2 a day. I started using a manual breast pumps for both breasts and they seem firmer and fuller on top. Cleaveage looks better too. It's been about 2 1/2 weeks of pumping. The 1/2" that I thought I lost last week came back in two days and now I'm back at 37" around bust and maybe even 37 1/8". I'll take even a 1/8" growth. I fill out my 36B bra pretty good now. Not much empty space on top now. I haven't noticed much tingling or soreness after not taking SP, YM, & kelp. The breast pumps make me a little sore at first if I do it 2 times a day for 15 mins each. Most days I only get 1 pump in. I'm fine with that because after the initial months of up and down with the breast size and weight, I'd rather have consistent size than temporary swelling from pms, water retention or estrogen dominance. I'm always discouraged when they shrink again.

This month I didn't get sore nipples mid cycle like I've been having before so that is good. I'm keeping the estrogen dominance in check. Didn't notice much luteal swelling so that means I'm not ovulating anymore either.

I'm cutting back on the supplements and pills because I'm getting tired of taking so many. I'm going to concentrate on keeping up with the massage and using my breast pumps. I ordered some Damiana and YM in liquid extract but they haven't got here yet. I'm running out of ym capsules so I thought I'd try the liquid instead. I'm going to switch the vitex for Damiana so I can try something different for my body and see if that'll get me growing more. I also started drinking 2 ozs goji berry juice and eat a handful or two of goji berries for health. A lot of the nutrients from goji are good for NBE too like, amino acids, Vitamin c,e,selenium, hormone balance and about 38 reasons goji is good for.

New routine:

before breakfast--

2 oz Goji juice
2tbsp liquid whole food vitamin supplement

After breakfast--

1 BO
1 YM (second half of cycle only)
1 zinc (first half of cycle only)
1 vitex (if I see break out on face, will substitue for damiana when I get it
next week)

After lunch--

1 BO
1 E
1 dandalion

After dinner--

1 BO
1 E
1 SP (second half of cycle only)

Before bed/2 hours after dinner

2 gaba
1 B complex

Massage with coco butter and vitamin e cream. sometimes break open pumpkin seed oil and apply on breasts after pump.

I will try this and see what happens. I have a picture of a model in a bathing suit cut out from a magazine with nice size and shaped breasts on my end table next to my bed. The picture of the model shows only from next down to the breasts. It's the last thing I look at before going to bed and the first thing I look at in the morning when I wake up. I'm telling my subconcious that I want my breasts to look like that and hopefully my subconcious will comply and show me ways to make that happen. I look at that picture when I do my massages too. Every bit helps...

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

I’ve been experimenting again... Last month I ended the month with taking 3 BO a day. This month I upped the dosage to 4 then 6 BO a day. This menopause thing definitely takes getting used to. All of a sudden, even though I still massage everyday, take my supplements and do my breast pumping, I noticed I was deflating and losing fullness, elasticity and fluctuating with the measuring tape. I was showing signs of estrogen deficiency like hot flashes, sagging breast, dry skin, etc. Because of my partial hysterectomy over 8 years ago, I’ve come to the conclusion that I may already be in menopause(surgery induced menopause). My body is not producing enough estrogen, the ovaries are not ovulating anymore so no progesterone either because of that. I read somewhere that women who’s had hysterectomies and who supplement with natural estrogen should not take it without natural progesterone too. Oddly enough, my allergy and congestion seems to get worse when I don’t have enough estrogen and not progesterone. So I have decided to have both estrogenic herbs and progesterone herbs in my program. I received the damiana and WY liquid extracts that I ordered and I’m taking those now when I take my BO. What I’m doing now seems to be working for me even though I’m taking BO as well as estrogenic herbs. I don’t know if it’ll work for anyone else.

After 5 days of adding damiana and wy liquid with 4bo a day, I started to feel slight tingles. Then I upped the bo to 6 a day and experimented with different herbs at different times like SP, FG, fennel, nettle and hops(had some left from when I experimented with herbs before). Now I’m out of fennel and almost out of hops. I started to get even more tingles. The breasts started to plump up again and looking fuller. I’m back up and still measuring about 37” around the bust but meatier. Now I take 3bo, 2 nettle/SP caps, damiana & wy liquid extract after breakfast and lunch. Then Hops, dandelion, & E after dinner. Before bed I take B complex, 2 gaba and 1FG. The weird thing is I feel tingles after I take the BO and after I take estrogenic herbs! I also feel pulling sensations and achy sometimes too. Hopefully I’ll have some good growing on the way Smile
CAUTION: The above routine may be changed at anytime...lol

I was running low on bo and was wondering if I was done growing with the bo(3” gain so far) because I haven’t felt any tingling or growth all month last month. Since I added more estrogenic herbs and felt tingling too I thought maybe I should just finish up my bo and do just herbs instead. decisions... decisions.... finally I figure bo should help support my ovaries functions(which probably aren’t doing much these days) and if I get tingles all day taking what I’m taking now I might as well stick with it for a while and see what happens. So... right now my routine is just what I stated above and whatever else I feel like taking for the day. I may add cranberry caps when I feel I need it or extra vitamin c too. I kind of rotate the herbs but I don’t take SP & FG together at the same time. I ordered more bo and will continue to take that for a few more months. I wonder if I should order more hops when I’m out? Maybe not. I’ll just try and work with what ever I have in my cabinet for the time being. So many bottles in there already as it is... Still taking the gelatin powder twice a day and doing my affirmations and visualization with massage and pump.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 22, 2007#13

-- 1 capsule kelp
-- 1 tablet zinc 50mg
--2 vitamin E soft gels

Cut back on the BO to 3 a day again. It seems that my body can only handle this much or else the yeast lady will come calling again. The good news is I’m still feeling tingling with only 3 BO a day along with the other herbs I’m taking. I’ve been doing pretty good recently. Maybe it’s my new affirmation or something! I fill my 36B bra completely and I can wear my 36C bra with some room left on top. I still like my lightly padded soft cup bra without the underwire the best. The underwire just feels so stiff and uncomfortable when I wear my bra all day, more so if my boobs are feeling sore to begin with. I don’t look like a 36C yet, but I’m working on it. It’s those darn large rib cage of mine! sigh... lol I look good in clothes when I have my bra on. My breasts are the biggest it’s ever been before and I’m very please with my progress. I believe I’ve been having a growing spurt this last week. They look and feel bigger to me. Don’t want to measure just yet, I want to just go by how the bras are fitting for now. I want to make sure this is going to stay and not be temporary swelling. Maybe I’ll measure when I can fill the 36C bra completely. I’ll be pretty close to my goal my then. Woohoo !!!!! Way to go girls. Getting closer to home stretch... Smile

p.s. stopped taking Damiana for a while. Too much progesterone/anti estrogenic. May add some back in later but in much smaller dosages/drops as they are liquid.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 30, 2007#14

-- 1 capsule kelp
-- 1 tablet zinc 50mg
--2 vitamin E soft gels

I’ve been super busy lately with my family and haven’t massage as much or eating that well. Not doing the breast pump everyday either. Trying to keep the stress down and try to remember to take the supplements too.

I started using the Pueraria-UK cream twice a day on March 1st and started using the blossom-s soap on March 12. At first I was using the soap twice a day. Now I mostly have time to just use it once a day. After starting the soap I felt strange pains on my thighs. They would come and go and it would change to different areas of the thighs. I cut back on all herbs and even BO for a few days and the pains went away. It’s strange because I didn’t think the topical cream or soap would have much affect on me, but it did. Fortunately it has subsided and I’m fine now. My breast did firm up some and they swelled up during luteal phase. They’ve since come down a bit again but they’re still perkier. I guess the breasts are reshaping or something.

Not much measurable difference this month. I’m still fluctuating between 37 1/4” - 37 1/2”. I’m on day 8 of cycle and just starting to feel some tingles again yesterday. I usually don’t feel much of anything the first few days of cycle. Still only taking 3 BO a day. I’m taking 2 Adrenal glandular a day now to help regulate the temperature and reduce stress. I’ve added back small amounts of herbs like SP, RC, WY, FG as I need it. Usually only 1 capsule of one herb with BO at a time and not mix the herbs. I’ll adjust the herbs depending on what part of cycle I’m in, first half or second half.

My oldest son just turned 18 this month and there have been a lot of changes around here. I’ve been on an emotional roller coaster the last 10 days and not thinking about BE as much. When things settle down a bit I hope to eat better and start growing again...

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 18, 2007#15

-- 1 capsule kelp
-- 1 tablet zinc 50mg
--2 vitamin E soft gels

It's been a while and there has been quite a lot going on with the family. My breasts still fluctuate a bit depending on cycle. They have measured as high as 37 3/4". I felt recently that my bras were fitting loose on me and after measuring, I found that I lost 1" under bust. I'm 30" under bust now instead of 31" so I should be wearing 34 band size bras now. I tried on some 34C bras lately and they fit perfectly. No space on the top of the bra either! I've also lost a couple of pounds lately. I didn't try to lose weight. It just happened. I've never completly fill a C cup in any band size before and now that I can fit in a 34C, I'm quite pleased. My currently measurements are 37" bust, 26 1/2" waist and 36 1/2" hips. I'm happy with that. Even if I just maintain from here, I'll okay with that too. If I grow anymore it'll just be bonus from here. I've been simplifying my routine and will not make any changes or do any more experiementing. I'm no longer using the PM cream and use the PM soap now and then when I have time. My ending program is:

2 oz. liquid multi-vitamin a day

1 DNE BO, 1 Vitamin E 400 I.U., 1 Gaba, 2 drops WY extract and 2 drops Damiana extract. 3 times a day after each meal.

I've decided to stay at 3 BO a day because any more than that didn't improve the results. I still feel fullness and feel little aches here and there.

Massage daily about 20 minutes if possible with soybean oil.

I'm more accepting of myself and love my body the way it is. I'm not obsessing about breasts anymore. I will take 2 BO a day for a while to maintain my growth and slowly phase out of it. It's been a long journey and I'm on to other goals and enjoying life. Thank you for all the support and friendship from my fellow forum members. It's been great sharing experiences with you. Take care and have a healthy and happy life! May your breasts dream come true!!!! Smile oxoxoxox.....

Aloha Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon