Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sissy's Program

Jan 18, 2007#1
Well, it's about time I posted the program.

A little about me…. 40 yrs old, 5'1, 158 lbs. Recently lost around 30lbs (don't picture the round purple girl from the original Willy Wonka please, it's not that bad!). Most people guess my weight at 120 now, my age at low thirties, so I must carry it well. Due to my height, my weight is distributed all over, including sides and back. I am currently dieting, so as I lose it, my inches will most likely decrease, so I measured around the breast individually today as a benchmark.

One child at age 20, breastfed 1.5 years, was a full 34B before, nice 36D’s while nursing, and a not so full 34-36B after nursing. Left breast slightly smaller, nothing that ever bothered me before now, since I am looking at them all the time I guess I am just seeing it more. Lost all the weight after childbirth, but over the last few years have gained alot of stress weight. This weight was gained eating around 1000-1200 calories a day, so it was definately not from pigging out. This also may be a thyroid or other issue, which may effect NBE for me. I have gone from size 14's to size 8-10's recently, and my goal is to get into 6's by summer. I used to be a perfect size 3. Ok, now to the program.

I have been on my program 2 months and 2 days. Not expecting huge growth while dieting, but it sure would be nice. Bountiful Breast says that women who have nursed will expect to see fullness before actual growth. This has happened so I must be on target. I will take pictures soon and post.

Measurements taken early December, recently found them.
Under bust 37.5
directly under nipples - 42
over bust 41.5

My beginning program on 11/15/06:
8am
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Kelp 600mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill
Protein Drink (sometimes mix with slim fast, and reduce protien powder, slimfast contains 10 gm protein)

5pm
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish (collagen and hyraulonic acid) 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg
Protein drink

6pm
BB Pill
Protein drink (sometimes mixed with ½ water, ½ 2% milk for added fat)
Usually wait atleast 1 hour to eat, but not later than 7pm.

Massage: After morning shower, massaging for just a couple of minutes with skin firming lotion. (has mineral oil, so I may start using something else on breast) - 360's, and a pulling type motion with finger tips outward to nipples to clear blockages I think I read? I did notice alot of little internal bumps (blockages??) when I started, they are pretty much gone now so hopefully I have cleared the way for my breast to grow.

Revised program 11/17/07

8am
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill
Protein Drink (sometimes mix with slim fast, and reduce protien powder, slimfast contains 10 gm protein)

5pm
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

6pm
BB Pill

Bedtime
Hydraplenish 1 capsule

I recently discovered I had a low temperature one day, then a high one the next. I stopped taking L-Tyrosine to see if it may work for me without it. I get about 700-1200mgs a day in the protein shake, so maybe I was taking too much. My temp has been consistent in the 98’s since I stopped. I plan to add caynenne pepper capsules as an experiment soon.

Current measurements today:
Under bust 37.5
Directly under nipples – 42.5
Over bust 42
Around breast, side to side – Right: 8 inches Left: 7 ¾

I did not expect to see growth at this point, but if I measured right I have 1/2 inch around breast, and 1/2 inch over bust (taken about two inches above nipple). I'm happy so far, and feel like I'm going to see more results soon. Lots of pains and fullness, my breasts feel heavy all the sudden, so I think all this stuff is starting to kick in. Positive thinking!

Suggetions/Comments welcome. Thanks and good luck to you all, we are all in this together it seems, and I can't think of a better place on the internet to share all of the intimate details of my body and boobs! -- Sissy

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2430983]lassysam

Unread postJan 25, 2007#2
I am very glad you posted your program also, since we are both trying to lose weight and BE at the same time, it's nice to have somebody else to compare experiences with. You and I are close in age also. I am 37 will turn 38 in Aug. I am also a B cup, but they look small to me, from nursing and age I guess.
And I appreciate your information that nursing breasts will fill out before measurable growth. That makes sense.
Since you stated you don't mind if I post here, I have a question for you. What is Bountiful Breasts? Is it herbs or Bovine Ovary?

Hi Lassysam, sorry, didn't see your question here. Bountiful Breast is a brand of Bovine Ovary, you will see BB for short alot.

An update to document when I made the changes before I forget.

On 01/26/07 added:

DIM 100 mg 2x daily
Added L-T again, 2-500mg 2x daily
Upped Hydraplenish to 2 caps 2x daily

Added evening massage with either EPO and Vit-E or Parasise Gold CB/Shea Butter. I’m trying to massage atleast 5 minutes, and several times during the day when nobody's looking I grab them through my shirt and do some rotations just to loosen them up. Also want to note that sometime around the first of this year I tried 100%CB & Vit-E massages, I shrank and my skin felt spongy, so I stopped after 3-4 days.

Currently, pains are very sharp and constant, they feel very heavy. I measured and no growth, and I swore that I would see the tape measure move by the way they felt. I did however do the finger test (?) under the nipple to the crease back in December, and it was exactly 4 fingers. Now I see that there is room for one more finger (maybe a pinky), so I measured that way. I didn’t post it originally, but in the beginning I was 2 inches from right under the nipple to the crease. Now I am just under 2.5 inches. So I can say that I’ve grown ½ inch all the way around, even underneath. The skin was surely always stretched since I was really big when I nursed, but now it appears to be filling back in. I was hoping for more, but again, happy with the progress even if it is slow.

For my records, I noticed a mistake in my original program post, it wasn't 11/17 when I stopped L-T and realized I had a temp problem, it was like 01/13/07. I also started using cayenne pepper in food almost every day at this point.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 16, 2007#5
Quote:Well, it's about time I posted the program.

A little about me…. 40 yrs old, 5'1, 158 lbs. Recently lost around 30lbs (don't picture the round purple girl from the original Willy Wonka please, it's not that bad!). Most people guess my weight at 120 now, my age at low thirties, so I must carry it well. Due to my height, my weight is distributed all over, including sides and back. I am currently dieting, so as I lose it, my inches will most likely decrease, so I measured around the breast individually today as a benchmark.

One child at age 20, breastfed 1.5 years, was a full 34B before, nice 36D’s while nursing, and a not so full 34-36B after nursing. Left breast slightly smaller, nothing that ever bothered me before now, since I am looking at them all the time I guess I am just seeing it more. Lost all the weight after childbirth, but over the last few years have gained alot of stress weight. This weight was gained eating around 1000-1200 calories a day, so it was definately not from pigging out. This also may be a thyroid or other issue, which may effect NBE for me. I have gone from size 14's to size 8-10's recently, and my goal is to get into 6's by summer. I used to be a perfect size 3. Ok, now to the program.

I have been on my program 2 months and 2 days. Not expecting huge growth while dieting, but it sure would be nice. Bountiful Breast says that women who have nursed will expect to see fullness before actual growth. This has happened so I must be on target. I will take pictures soon and post.

Under bust 37.5
over bust 41.5

8am
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Kelp 600mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill

5pm
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Saw palmetto - 360 mg
Protein drink

6pm
BB Pill

Massage: After morning shower, massaging for just a couple of minutes with skin firming lotion. (has mineral oil, so I may start using something else on breast) - 360's, and a pulling type motion with finger tips outward to nipples to clear blockages I think I read? I did notice alot of little internal bumps (blockages??) when I started, they are pretty much gone now so hopefully I have cleared the way for my breast to grow.

Revised program 11/17/07

8am
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill

5pm
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

6pm
BB Pill

Bedtime
Hydraplenish 1 capsule

I recently discovered I had a low temperature one day, then a high one the next. I stopped taking L-Tyrosine to see if it may work for me without it. I get about 700-1200mgs a day in the protein shake, so maybe I was taking too much. My temp has been consistent in the 98’s since I stopped. I plan to add caynenne pepper capsules as an experiment soon.

Under bust 37.5
Over bust 42

I did not expect to see growth at this point, but if I measured right I have 1/2 inch around breast, and 1/2 inch over bust (taken about two inches above nipple). I'm happy so far, and feel like I'm going to see more results soon. Lots of pains and fullness, my breasts feel heavy all the sudden, so I think all this stuff is starting to kick in. Positive thinking!

Suggetions/Comments welcome. Thanks and good luck to you all, we are all in this together it seems, and I can't think of a better place on the internet to share all of the intimate details of my body and boobs! -- Sissy
I always measure standing up, when you sit down your breast expand. Also, when I measure around each breast, I don't start from the middle of my chest bone, I measure the boobage it self, like where an underwire would start and stop around the breast. I have a broad frame and if I did start at the middle I would be measuring bone as I have 1.5" gap between. Always hated that.

It was obvious that the smaller one had grown fuller, but don't understand how I can gain 3/4" on one side, a 1/2" on another, and only "almost" a half inch all around, they are filling in the sides I guess? They are definately denser and fuller feeling. It's hard to tell if they look different, but I'm going to have to break down and take pictures soon or I might be sorry.

Only change in program, started taking an extra BB but changed to DNE after a few nights almost every night before bed the last 10 days or so, and of course the voodooo dance. :-)

Under bust 37.5
Over bust - just shy of 43 in
Around breast, side to side – Right: 8.5 inches Left: 8.5

Edit
Dislike

Sissy

Unread postFeb 16, 2007#6

Under bust 37.5
over bust 41.5

8am
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Kelp 600mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill

5pm
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Saw palmetto - 360 mg
Protein drink

6pm
BB Pill

Revised program 11/17/07

8am
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill

5pm
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

6pm
BB Pill

Bedtime
Hydraplenish 1 capsule

Under bust 37.5
Over bust 42

Directly under nipples – just shy of 43"
Over bust - 42.5"
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2404758]sissy2345

Unread postMar 12, 2007#7

Under bust 37.5
over bust 41.5

8am
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Kelp 600mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill

5pm
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Saw palmetto - 360 mg
Protein drink

6pm
BB Pill

Revised program 11/17/07

8am
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill

5pm
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

6pm
BB Pill

Bedtime
Hydraplenish 1 capsule

Under bust 37.5
Over bust 42

Started using the electronic breast massager on Feb 20th. It is working nicely, boobs are sitting higher and firmer and I do believe it is due to the massager. Dropped the evening massage when I started this, but still do a couple of minutes after morning shower and when ever I can get a moment during the day I just grab them and do rotations.

Started taking BB with water instead of protein drink on March 7th. Stopped the evening DNE to see if BB works better with water.

Added Kelp again about 2-3 weeks ago, 1x daily in the morning.

Not measuring until after next cycle.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 28, 2007#8

Under bust 37.5
over bust 41.5

8am
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Kelp 600mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill

5pm
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Saw palmetto - 360 mg
Protein drink

6pm
BB Pill

Revised program 11/17/07

8am
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill

5pm
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

6pm
BB Pill

Bedtime
Hydraplenish 1 capsule

Under bust 37.5
Over bust 42

Changed SP from 360mg softgels to 540mg capsules. Take 2-3 daily now.

Began using progesterone cream 03/20/07 (2 weeks duration monthly)

Measuring 1/2 bigger around bust, might be temporary but had to measure cause I'm feeling fuller and lots of pains today.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 31, 2007#9

Under bust 37.5
over bust 41.5

8am
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Kelp 600mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill

5pm
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Saw palmetto - 360 mg
Protein drink

6pm
BB Pill

Revised program 11/17/07

8am
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill

5pm
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

6pm
BB Pill

Bedtime
Hydraplenish 1 capsule

Under bust 37.5
Over bust 42

Hopefully this is not just swelling...I'm right at the 2" mark after 4.5 months. Forgot to take my pills a couple of times this week, it seemed to have paid off. Still trying to drink two protein drinks daily. I've been excercising, and lost 3-4 lbs over the last 10 days.

Overbust - 43"
Around bust - 44"

No change in other measurements, but I have gained when measuring each breast, which is strange. I only measure the breast itself, I do not include the breast bone, or go into the armpits at all.

Right = 9 inches (1 inch gain)
Left = 9 inches (1 1/4 inch gain)

Started Colonix on Saturday May 5th. First two days uneventful, since then I'm bloated, miserable and constipated. Sorry if that's TMI but it's my program. I'm going to stick it out though.

I've suddenly gone off schedule with my routine the last few weeks, I haven't been taking much besides BO, been slipping on the protein, maybe one ever other day, went all last week only had 3 shakes. I have only been taking my other suppliments like once a day. I am vowing to get back on schedule next week and take all my pills and protein on time. Not planning any changes to program.

Also haven't been using the massager the last week, about three weeks to a month ago I started using it only every other day. It must be working cause I have grown 1/2 inch on top, so it is definately lifting my breast.

Measurement update (could be the bloat, but I'm not holding water really, it's all in my stomach)

Around bust at nipples - 44 inches
Over bust 2" above nipples - 43.5 inches
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 25, 2008#12

Under bust 37.5
over bust 41.5

8am
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Kelp 600mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill

5pm
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Saw palmetto - 360 mg
Protein drink

6pm
BB Pill

Revised program 11/17/07

8am
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Hydraplenish 1 capsule
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

9am
BB pill

5pm
Borage Oil - 500 mg
Vit-E - 400 iu
Saw palmetto - 360 mg

6pm
BB Pill

Bedtime
Hydraplenish 1 capsule

Under bust 37.5
Over bust 42

I am so glad I have this program to go back to and check my measurements. I stopped BB in Sept 2007 and lost all my growth, kept some fullness, but it was a real bummer cause it felt so permanent, plus I was only taking one pill like every other day, and was growing still, and was looking pretty full and round, so I didn't think that it was a big deal to stop all together and give my body a break. All together, I had gained like 4+ inches in the 9-11 months I took BB.

Lately I've been focusing on an-aging. I can honestly say that I have turned back time on my face, erased sun damage and am frequently told that I look like I'm 30 rather than 42. I take a ton of supliments daily, including acai, goji, resveratrol, drink pomegranete juice and goji still. My skin in in the best shape ever. I'm now ready to start back on the boobs. Oh yea, I've lost another 12-14 lbs, which had nothing to do with loss of boobs, at that time I was maintaining the weight I was at.

As far as NBE, I just started taking vitamin power BO, 6-150mg tabs 2x daily, with 1-2 protein shakes daily. I am feeling fullness again just like when I started with BB. Once I achieve growth, I want to switch to herbs, maybe try Eve's program but for now I'll stick with what worked for me, and I'm not losing it this time if I have to keep at it forever. Maybe I just didn't maintain long enough.

I wanted to post this to update my measurements. This last bout of weight loss was the first time my under breast and rib cage has gone down since I started measurements. If I ever reach my goal, it should go down atleast another inch.

OH YEA, I wanted to add that I asked my OB/GYN about BO. He said he's heard of it and believes that I did grow on it, and that it's just hormones and taken for the short term (couple of years like I am) he thought would be just fine. He also said that herbal products do work also, and knows of women who have grown from nothing to C cups. My doctor is an older and well respected physician, it felt so good to have him reassure me that what I'm doing is ok, and that he knows it can work. I believe he would not say that unless he was educated in the subject.

Current measurements
Underbust: 36.5
Overbust: 40.5"
Around Breast at nipples: 41"
Around Left breast: 7"
Around Right breast: 7.5

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon