Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

REGINA'S TRAVEL'S TO TANTLIZEING TaTa'es

Apr 27, 2008#1
I'm JB, my wife's name is Regina. I was a personal trainer on all Marine and Army sports programs. Over the years I have transitioned to herbals, suppliments and vitamins. Regina showed an interist around christmas of 2007 of regaining the youthfulness of her breasts she remmembered before motherhood. Regina is a 40 Y/O Filapina mother of 2 with athletic build, 4'10",just over 100 pounds. Early January 08 she started a baseline of small 34 B , slight sagging at the crease meeting bottom of breasts/rib cage and a verbal cry of, "I have no cleavage Baby"!!! Regular diet and no suppliments for years.
(NOTE)
Regina has Angina,type 2 Diabetes and has been a light smoker for year's cutting down an slowly quiting with herbal's.
We started with heart support and diabetes support vitamin pack's from GNC. GNC wild yam cream, GNC evening premrose, with a philippine local breast enlargement cream and a china made mothers breast formula cream. We've been massageing breasts several times a day to once daily all along. Regina noticed that the sagging and the sides were filling in before month 2. Then she increased massage around the sides,especially the top and middle cleavage area with the wild yam cream and continueing base line program. Around 3 months she was spilling out of her now tight 34 B (.)(.) bra's. Her measurement went to very small 36C : ) I was serious about research due to all the positive results from research uded with great results so far. I found some exercises for breasts on the web. 1.5 months ago, she started these simple moves regularly and walking even more than her usual routine. About a month went by, her bra size went down to 34C , yet Her girl friends under her chin got rather perky up front so to speak. She was so happy and even more excited now than ever before! The sides and top's of her breast's started filling out more and she has real cleavage now!!!
I stumbled across the Green Bush Herb site and sent a note to Joel.
I know that home programs for Natural Breast Enlargement work. So now with the help of Green Bush Herb's and the knowledge
Regina and I have learned, on this journey for her wanting and dreaming for bigger youthful (.)(.)<<<<Breast's>>>>
We've seen first hand about breast health,the myth's and crap being sold to no avail...: (
Now, with some patients its just a matter of time for her goals to be met and happily ending like the story goes in the book : )
So a week ago the enhancement kits, Dr. Dukes Bustea and the Yeba Mate showed up. 15 April 2008 new program start date.
Regina started drinking one cup of Dr. Dukes BusTea each night with the tinglys, fullness feeling etc etc started again a few days after. She's going down to get measured at the mall and take some photo's soon. 20 April 2008 Regina started the Green Bush enhancement kit. Regina's "BooBEE-BaTTer" is the wild yam cream mixed with enhancement extract and one capsule of enhancement blend herb's from kit. She is massageing as usual and wrapping plastic wrap kitchen goods around boobies with her sports bra on top of all that. Then heating pad program before bed and the batter gets washed off in the morning in the shower. She is considering adding the red clover, black cohosh,coco butter-liquid vitamin E for massage and is continueing the evening premrose. She kinda feels that theres to many moving parts right now so I think she wants to wait n see what happens with this new program change on herb's.
26 April 2008 Regina is noticeing much more intensity of the fullness, heavyness-wieghtyness,tingleyes from HeLL,over all feeling of happiness-wellness, no size increase but they seems to be much more shape over all from old program. Well thats it for now.
Regina's
Happy Hubby

JB

(.)(.)<_; )
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

syklewrench

Unread postApr 27, 2008#2

HELLO
THX FOR YOUR INTERIST IN REGINA'S PROGRAM. I NOTICED MANY OTHER PROGRAMS GARBLED FROM POSTINGS ABOUT THE PROGRAM. IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT OR QUESTION SOMETHING REGINA IS DOING. PLEASE GO TO MAIN MENU AND POST OR EMAIL ME DIRECTLY. I HAVE BEEN RESPONDING TO MANY OF THE POSTS SINCE FINDING THIS SITE. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR ADVENTURE WITH BUST ENLARGEMENT.

JB

BEFORE BEGINNING PROGRAM EARLY JAN. 08
32-34 FULL A, RARELY fit a B loosely

14 MAY 08 MEASUREMENTS SINCE STARTING GREENBUSH MID APRIL 08
NOTE : MEASUREMENTS SELF TAKEN
under bust: 30"
center bust: 35 3/4"
left breast: 7.5 in"
right breast:8.o"

left breast
under crease to nipple: 3 1/2"
outside to nipple: 4"
cleavage to nipple:3 1/2"
top to nipple: 3 1/4"

right breast
under crease to nipple: 3 3/4"
outside to nipple: 4 1/4"
cleavage to nipple: 3 3/4"
top to nipple: 3 1/2"

PROGRAM HERBS
2x Enhancement Blend Capsules 3 x daily (575mg) Pure, organic, vegetarian capsules.
Equal blend of fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto capsules and exsract..

Enhancement Blend Extract 1 x ML Holistically balanced extract daily in a drink.
Dr. DUKES BUSTEA one cup before bed but also ramping up to 1 or more during day brewed with the yerba mate tea. Special blend tea bag consists of organically grown fenugreek, licorice root, fennel, caraway seed, dill, basil, lemongrass, anise and marjoram.
Massage with 1ml of extract in BOOBEE-BATTER 20-50 minutes before bed.
Add a hot towel or heating pad for 20 minutes after massage when possible.
Basic program still the same as april 08 changes of products.
Has added wall push-ups, feet on floor and hands on stair case push ups and feet above head on stair case push ups also. Increaseing work out's and has added morning ride on bicycle in our compound.
Regina is extremely happy with new products and some simple changes towards a perkier pair of girl friends this last month of progress.

I think on 18 May 08 Regina measured again :

30" Under Bust

37.5" Biggest Bust

35" Over Bust

Thats 1.75" gain on bust since Mid April 08

I got a concern call this morning read below. Due to recent changes Regina said she would wait and remeasure her breasts next week.

I just got off phone with Regina. I really think that the BooBie-Batter is a two fold problem and theres a twist, LMLAO. Being as hot as it is in the P.I. right now. I think wearing the stuff overnight in work out bra is interfering with quality of sleep. But at same the time this should help body temperature and heat accelerate absorption of lotion herbs etc into dermis of skin better. I mentioned of discontinueing totall batter for a while and use wild yam, EPR and Vitamin E and not use the work out bra for a while.. Also, She is making reference to her breasts being so big for her small frame now. She sounds scared and saying things like, the old adage with big busted girl's "all boobs n no brains" which is totally untrue in most cases. Whats interesting though is the old program before Mid April caused her to realize that NBE really works. The Green Bush Herbs + Dr. Dukes BusTea, however since she added these in mid April is really much more intense than before and I wonder if its working too fast? Possibly accelerate stretch marks in breasts even if she is using stuff to accommodate for growth of the skin. Two or three days now she upped the Bustea also adding yerba mate for taste and trimming inches elsewhere other than the boobage, 12 ounces in large thick porcelain cup to retain heat. After her massage routine she is using the cup to kinda acupressure massage them with the cup. She layed the cup by accident on a boob and it had a weird feeling so she experimented some last 3 days and found this really causes feeling in the breasts IE intense warmth, itchy feeling , tingling, aches, soreness and an overwhelming feeling of swelling, fullness, heaviness etc. She also stated that the following morning they feel n look like they have grown overnight. They are so full it almost hurts but good hurt I guess she says. She also said that since starting NBE this last week or so she has never had growth spurt symptomatology list this many at one time or to say the least never in here life has she ever felt this kind of intensity in feelings or just the looks of them ( breasts) for that matter.. She said when massaging n afterward,first thing in morning and during daily activity's . The nipples going deep inside and kind of radiating outward feel so itchy, tingly, warmth from hell but good not scary feeling to worry about she says. Also, she said that the swelling of veins around nipples radiating outward to a few inch's has increased big time and else where around the breast IE cleavage, outer and tops of breasts have noticeable signs of veins now also like never before this last week. I am thinking the combination of new program and time line of products in her system is causing these huge pinnacles of gains n growth. The size increase may also be a mental mind set she is realizing this is real and maybe scares her as to when is this going to be settled down and make the breasts the final size? I kinda hear she is scared that they are going to be huge and she really doesn't want the stigma of women with huge breasts.. I've reassured her that when she feels she is where she wants to be, she can come off products and loose a little of the firmness gained and maybe 1/4 to 1/2 inch in her over all gains for permanent breast size. If she wants to do maintenance of size n firmness use products and massage in lotions herbs 1 or 2 times a week later on as needed. As for other girls, here have any of you or any you read about this, does this make sense and Am I on track with her overall take as a small woman gaining breasts as this new mind set? Later On.. Thx Darlin's : )

JB

I am posting for information purposes only and will not post on these open forum's for all to see. If you a have question or concern related to regina's travels feel free to share with me but don't expect a answer on these forum's. Thx JB

NOTE : Please don't post on program pages... Go to main forum, Please.. Note
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 24, 2008#8
Quote:I'm JB, my wife's name is Regina. I was a personal trainer on all Marine and Army sports programs. Over the years I have transitioned to herbals, suppliments and vitamins. Regina showed an interist around christmas of 2007 of regaining the youthfulness of her breasts she remmembered before motherhood. Regina is a 40 Y/O Filapina mother of 2 with athletic build, 4'10",just over 100 pounds. Early January 08 she started a baseline of small 34 B , slight sagging at the crease meeting bottom of breasts/rib cage and a verbal cry of, "I have no cleavage Baby"!!! Regular diet and no suppliments for years.
(NOTE)
Regina has Angina,type 2 Diabetes and has been a light smoker for year's cutting down an slowly quiting with herbal's.
We started with heart support and diabetes support vitamin pack's from GNC. GNC wild yam cream, GNC evening premrose, with a philippine local breast enlargement cream and a china made mothers breast formula cream. We've been massageing breasts several times a day to once daily all along. Regina noticed that the sagging and the sides were filling in before month 2. Then she increased massage around the sides,especially the top and middle cleavage area with the wild yam cream and continueing base line program. Around 3 months she was spilling out of her now tight 34 B (.)(.) bra's. Her measurement went to very small 36C : ) I was serious about research due to all the positive results from research uded with great results so far. I found some exercises for breasts on the web. 1.5 months ago, she started these simple moves regularly and walking even more than her usual routine. About a month went by, her bra size went down to 34C , yet Her girl friends under her chin got rather perky up front so to speak. She was so happy and even more excited now than ever before! The sides and top's of her breast's started filling out more and she has real cleavage now!!!
I know that home programs for Natural Breast Enlargement work. So now with the help of Green Bush Herb's and the knowledge
Regina and I have learned, on this journey for her wanting and dreaming for bigger youthful (.)(.)<<<<Breast's>>>>
We've seen first hand about breast health,the myth's and crap being sold to no avail...: (
Now, with some patients its just a matter of time for her goals to be met and happily ending like the story goes in the book : )
So a week ago the enhancement kits, Dr. Dukes Bustea and the Yeba Mate showed up. 15 April 2008 new program start date.
Regina started drinking one cup of Dr. Dukes BusTea each night with the tinglys, fullness feeling etc etc started again a few days after. She's going down to get measured at the mall and take some photo's soon. 20 April 2008 Regina started the Green Bush enhancement kit. Regina's "BooBEE-BaTTer" is the wild yam cream mixed with enhancement extract and one capsule of enhancement blend herb's from kit. She is massageing as usual and wrapping plastic wrap kitchen goods around boobies with her sports bra on top of all that. Then heating pad program before bed and the batter gets washed off in the morning in the shower. She is considering adding the red clover, black cohosh,coco butter-liquid vitamin E for massage and is continueing the evening premrose. She kinda feels that theres to many moving parts right now so I think she wants to wait n see what happens with this new program change on herb's.
26 April 2008 Regina is noticeing much more intensity of the fullness, heavyness-wieghtyness,tingleyes from HeLL,over all feeling of happiness-wellness, no size increase but they seems to be much more shape over all from old program. Well thats it for now.
Regina's
Happy Hubby

JB

(.)(.)<_; )
Regina's new Stats:

I had Regina recheck her stats again due to her pains ichys signs etc. She gained another 1/2 inch on bust making it a 38". I was confused with her several times now on individual breast measurements. Even though I emailed several pages on measurent taking and splaining on phone how to do it. I figured it out. She was splitting the whole measurement, the breast from armpit to nipple and nipple to the cleavage. So instead of 7.5 on left and 8.o on right, its 12.60"left and 13" right total measurements for each breast. She discontinued the gooie boobie batter and the extract, I guess she doesn't like or can't handle taste or smell of fenugreek. She has been taking the green bush enhancement orals and massaging epr, Vit E and wild yam for a few days. She said due to the heat in P.I. she had rash from concoction so she's taking a break. I have also noticed her rig cage under bust measurement has been fluctuating up and down an 1" or so and hope once she is to the end of enlargement phase and starts to maintain this will settle down and stay steady? When the PM cream gets on the market I will buy it, PM soap and have her continue green bush enhancement pills with out the extracts for a while. Regina is happy and says they are way perky(standing up and out) and very shaply. She is continueing her extra massage and products on the Leftie the smaller breast,its now 3/8ths of an inch smaller than her bigger sister Rightie. She measured her waist n hips and gained a little but is so happy. She says her butt is more shapely and she likes the curves better now. She will work on her waist more now, seeing waist has gained a little since this Trek to Ta-Ta's began. So I think her almost 5 month journey is a good eventfull travel to bigger better youthful looking Ta-Ta's for her,? 34 full A - small B slight sagging January 8th I think to solid D ( . Y . ) ,just around the corner. It sounds like she wants to stay on a program and shape and maintain what she has gained. So D's are definatly a real goal acheavable with shrinkage after stopping these products soon, I think so uhH,Dunno,LMLAO ? ??

UNDER BUST : 31"

BUST : 38"

OVER BUST : 35.5"

left breast: 12.60"
right breast: 13.00"

left breast
outside to nipple: 7.60"
cleavage to nipple: 5.00"

right breast
outside to nipple: 8.00"

Well thats it for now!!!

Just
JB

Regina's ( . Y . ) Happy Hubby < ; )

Note Please don't post program pages,refer???'s of Regina to main forum Note
Last edited by UNDERGROUNDPERFORMANCE on 7:03 PM - May 24, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 24, 2008#9
Quote:I'm JB, my wife's name is Regina. I was a personal trainer on all Marine and Army sports programs. Over the years I have transitioned to herbals, suppliments and vitamins. Regina showed an interist around christmas of 2007 of regaining the youthfulness of her breasts she remmembered before motherhood. Regina is a 40 Y/O Filapina mother of 2 with athletic build, 4'10",just over 100 pounds. Early January 08 she started a baseline of small 34 B , slight sagging at the crease meeting bottom of breasts/rib cage and a verbal cry of, "I have no cleavage Baby"!!! Regular diet and no suppliments for years.
(NOTE)
Regina's
Happy Hubby

JB

(.)(.)<_; )
I forgot to add this new tidbit we found out a week ago from FengShui...

Bust 38" True Standing Bradelis-Ripplu Bent over measurement Bust: 38.5"

Keep On Growing ! !!

JB
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 30, 2008#10
(NOTE)
Regina's
Happy Hubby

JB

(.)(.)<_; )
JB here

Well, Regina has been very sore, tinglys, warm, aching etc for over a week and she did measurements but forgot a few so I will post them tomorrow.

For some reason Regina has increased the under bust measurement from 30" to 31.75" since January NBE start date. The only thing I can figure is she is doing breast exercises and was a swimmer in middle school through college days and this may be expanding here lats a little.

UNDER BUST : 31.75"

BUST:38.75" Standing Up 14 days into cycle

OVER BUST :

left breast: 13.00"
right breast: 13.75"

left breast
outside to nipple: 8.00"
nipple to top :6.00"
nipple to bottom crease 3.50"

right breast
outside to nipple: 8.375"
cleavage to nipple: 5.375"
nipple to bottom crease 3.50"

Well thats it for now!!!

Just
JB

Regina's Happy Hubby

Well, Regina went to Mall and was profesionally measured. She took her #'s from Bredelis site also. So after the fitting clerk measured her and commented on the Boobage. She was handed a 34 D bra and told these are going to pinch so we can order a 34 DD and looking at measurements most likly a 34DDD or E is needed. Which are same as bradelis recommendations online site. Well, She said they pinch the underwires together so more cup room is a definate must now. The 36 is too loose in the band.... Regina is proud and Happy Camper these days!!!!

Bust: 39.375" Bent Over Bradelis-Ripplu style

Above bust @ ArmPits: 36.50"

JB

Unread postJun 03, 2008#12
(NOTE)
Regina's
Happy Hubby

JB

(.)(.)<_; )
3 June 08 Update for Regina

For some reason Regina has increased the under bust measurement from 30" to 32.50" since January NBE start date. The only thing I can figure is she is doing breast exercises and was a swimmer in middle school through college days and this may be expanding here lats a little. I am wondering in the fenugreek is causing water retention? Regina's hip's n waist are growing a little also.

UNDER BUST : 32.50"

BUST:39.75"Standing Up 40.375" Bent Over Bradelis-Ripplu style

OVER BUST :37.750"

left breast: 12.750"
right breast: 13.00"

left breast
outside to nipple: 7.50"
cleavage to nipple: 5.250"
nipple to bottom crease 3.750"

right breast
outside to nipple: 8.0"
cleavage to nipple: 5.0"
nipple to top :6.250"
nipple to bottom crease 4.0"

Waist: 29"

Hip: 36"

Note: Regina has been on NBE since early Jan 08. She had 1st basic measurements mid April 08. She received new Victoria's secret bra's 34B fitting loose in Dec.07. By February 08 she was spilling out of the tops of the new 34B. Here new 36C Haynes and Victoria's secret bra's I sent are getting really tight like the 34B's did.

Here is measurements from Mid April 08 and 3 June 08..

Mid April

Under Bust: 30"
Bust: 35.750" Bradelis 34 C recommended
Right Breast
Cleavage to Armpit: 8.0"
Crease to Top: 6.250"

Right Breast
3 June 08

Under Bust: 32.50"
Bust: 40.250" Bradelis B/O 36 DD
Cleavage to Armpit: 13.00"
Crease to Top: 9.50"
Note: Regina fits a 34 band better so 34 DDD or E is needed but Manila shops don't carry or size D cups : (

Since Mid April Regina's size change is 4.00"

Regina has changed her routine a little in last few weeks. I will post more info when she gives it in email or phone call later on.
She has discontinued the extract from green bush enhancement kit. She says the wet dog smell in not worth it with the boobie batter and she is having trouble swallowing exstract in drink. She ran out of wild yam cream so untill I bring some on flight home to P.I. She bought another jar of local Philippine breast enlargement cream and is adding to it the rest of her ingredients for boobie batter minus the enhancement herbs in pill form or extract. She doesn't feel any blockages in her breasts but they are so sore and sensitive to touch so she is useing mild soft touch to absorb the cream nightly before bed with Her cup of Bustea accupreasure massage with hot cup Go figure but she says it works and heating pad before bed.

Well thats it for now!!!

Just
JB

Regina's Happy Hubby

Note Please don't post on Program Page refer to Main Forum Note

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon