Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Amy - My program Page

May 05, 2008#1
Hi! 5th May 2008

I've been logging onto this website for the last few months, so I thought I might as well just make myself an account & keep a log for everyone to see, especially since I've started seeing results, well kind of anyway:o)

I've tried several things throughout the years. I've tried the noogleberry, a couple of different types of herbal-enhancement pills and creams, although none of them gave me any permanent results.

They are as follows:

========================================
1.BreastFirm - 6 months (while I was using the Noggleberry)
FENUGREEK SEED EXTRACT.....154mg
SAW PALMETTO BERRY.........124mg
FENNEL SEED................102mg
MEXICAN WILD YAM ROOT.......54mg
PACIFIC KELP WHOLE PLATE ...52mg
DAMIANA LEAF................42mg
MOTHER'S WORT HERB..........42mg
BLESSED THISTLE HERB........26mg
DONG QUAI ROOT..............48mg
BLAcK COHOSH ROOT EXTRACT..32mg
HOPS FLOWER HERB...........24mg
L-TYROSINE................100mg
-------------------------------------------
2.Natures Gain - 6 months (only this, no Noogleberry)
Hops
Barley
Buckwheat
Oats
Rye
Wheat
Malt
Fennel
3.Femagis cream - 3 months (some while I was using the Noogleberry)
Aqua, pueraria mififica extract, soybean protein, kigelia africana extract, polysorbate-20,cetyl alcohol, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate, crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, vitamin E, allantoin, seaweed, methylparaben, propylparaben, parfum
4. BustBoom - 1 year
Cnicus Benedictus-Blessed Thistle
Cimicifuga Racemosa-Black cohosh
Tumera Diffusa-Damiana Leaves
Taraxaci Herba-Dandellion Herb
Foeniculum Vulgare-Fennel
Serenoa Repens-Saw Palmetto
Nasturtium Officinale-Water cress
Dioscorea Villosa-Wild Yam
Dong Quai Extract
5. Noogleberry for - 1 year: only had temporary swelling
I did feel some swelling with the BustBoom (which I bought on eBay), especially just before my period, so I figured, great! But as my period came along and ended, so did the swelling, which happened every month, so I think some of the pills just induce water-retension, which goes away again.
============================================

Well, after no results with any of these, I started my BB program - on the 2nd of last month,
i.e. 2nd April 2008.

I am:
25 years old
No children
Bra size 34B
Goal: 34C-34D
5'7 height

I'm doing 30mins-1 hr twice a day: Morning & night.

My measurements when I started were:
(2nd April 2008)

32-bust
27.5-underbust
25.5-waist
37.5-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)

==============================================

5th May 2008

33-bust
27.5-underbust
24.5-waist
38-hips

130pounds-weight (59kgs)

Well, I'm not too happy about gaining this weight, which makes me think my bust reading might not be that accurate... then again, I'm the type of person who gains all their weight on their bum, hips and thighs, so I'm not too sure... I'll just have to wait until next month to see what it all looks like I suppose, although I'll be logging in here with progress as often as possible, probably once a week or so.
================================================

I'm using both the L and XL BB domes, the L seems to enlarge my nipples quite alot, whereas the XL doesn't, but the XL enlarges my breasts more than the L does, so I kind of swap around and see what I'm in the mood for.

One of my XL domes got a crack on it though, which I sealed up with brown tape, the crack actually chipped off yesterday, so I had to removed the tape, take the chip off & then re-tape it with a little in-dent in it. It's still working fine despite this, so I don't really mind.

As for what I've read with some people swelling several inches after they use the BB, I'm not getting that much swelling, either my boobs are very sensitive, or my body is more stubborn. Cos' I only turn the SESL knob to around 9 o'clock, which is enough for me, I can move it a bit further up the first 15minutes, but always have to turn it down as time goes on, cos' the more I swell, the more it feels uncomfortable & I don't want to hurt myself doing this!...
-------------------------------------------------
Side-effects:

1. 'Blood-dots', little red dots under the skin, which seem to disappear after while, but I've still got plenty & think this will just continue until I'm done with the BB.
2. Dark & scabby skin between my arm-pits and breasts. It's where the domes dig into me a bit more than the rest, so I've been moisturising it extra, with Neutrogenas Norwegian formula for hands, just cos' it's super-thick and I thought, why not? Thankfully it has helped alot & the scabs are starting to heal.
3. Digging into your ribs when you're using it. This to me is the most uncomfortable part. I don't mind my boobs being pulled a little too hard, but this is the worst part & the XL domes are alot worse than the L domes, I don't feel very uncomfortable with the L domes, I think it's simply because they are so wide.
--------------------------------------------------

Amy:o)
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postMay 10, 2008#2

10th May 2008

33.5-bust
27.5-underbust
25-waist
38-hips

128pounds-weight (58kgs)

I've started massaging my breasts for a few minutes maybe 2-3 each before I start my hour on the BB & my breasts are feeling a bit sore, but in a good way:o) So I'm hoping I've sped up the growth or something!

I've gained half an inch in just a few days, so that's definately great news!

I've been reading Fengshui and Tigerlilies pages about how much the massage has helped them, so that's why I'm trying to incorporate some into my routine.

I've bought a few things, I'm hoping to receive in the post soon!
1) electric breast-massager on eBay: which I was thinking I can wear while I'm asleep.
2) K & J magnets - such as the ones Kieyah has been using, which I'm hoping to wear during the day in my bra, so that way I've got something going on most of the day i.e. magnets during the day, massager during sleep & the BB twice a day.

I haven't received either the magnets or the massager yet though, so I'll have to wait and see how it goes.

I don't want to take any supplements or pills or oils, I want something I pay for once & that's it. Something I don't need to be stocking up, so I'm hoping all this will make the major difference I'm hoping for!

If any of you think any of what I'm doing is a bad idea, such as doing magnets, BB & massager at once, let me know!

I'd appreciate responses & you're welcome to post on my page!
Edit
Dislike

13th May 2008

33.25-bust
27.5-underbust
25-waist
38-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)

Hey, I just unwrapped my little pink breast-massager & put it on. It's working fine & the batteries were included, which was nice!

I think you have 3 speeds and 3 intensities.
I'm on speed 1 and intensity 1, I didn't actually feel anything at first, but when I put up the intensity, it felt like little electric shocks to my boobs, so I think I'd rather keep it on a suttle 1 where I don't actually feel anything!!!... The timer only goes up to 15 minutes, so apparently you don't need to wear it for longer than twice a day.

I'm still waiting for my magnets in the post though, although I ordered them on the 27th of April, so I just wrote to the company to ask where on Earth they've disappeared to?...

I think I've become a bit obssessed with this forum though!... which is BAD!:o) Well, I'm excited about my BB, I can't wait to gain even more inches & hopefully they STAY PUT! I'm excited about the inch and a bit I've gained so far, but I don't want to get prematurely excited then let down, so I'm holding my breath.

Cos' I've been down the road of trying something out & being TOTALLY excited, then the disappointment when it really doesn't work!

I was reading the bosom_budeez database, and added my results so far, there are some really encouraging results on there. One girl did a 14week session with 2hours a day and gained 3inches!!! So I'm hoping to get through that many weeks and get a good amount gained! Here's hoping!

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 17, 2008#5
Quote:Hi! 5th May 2008

I've been logging onto this website for the last few months, so I thought I might as well just make myself an account & keep a log for everyone to see, especially since I've started seeing results, well kind of anyway:o)

I've tried several things throughout the years. I've tried the noogleberry, a couple of different types of herbal-enhancement pills and creams, although none of them gave me any permanent results.

They are as follows:

Hops
Barley
Buckwheat
Oats
Rye
Wheat
Malt
Fennel
Aqua, pueraria mififica extract, soybean protein, kigelia africana extract, polysorbate-20,cetyl alcohol, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate, crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, vitamin E, allantoin, seaweed, methylparaben, propylparaben, parfum
4. BustBoom - 1 year
Dong Quai Extract
I did feel some swelling with the BustBoom (which I bought on eBay), especially just before my period, so I figured, great! But as my period came along and ended, so did the swelling, which happened every month, so I think some of the pills just induce water-retension, which goes away again.

Well, after no results with any of these, I started my BB program - on the 2nd of last month,
i.e. 2nd April 2008.

I am:
25 years old
No children
Bra size 34B
5'7 height

(2nd April 2008)

32-bust
27.5-underbust
25.5-waist
37.5-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)

5th May 2008

33-bust
27.5-underbust
24.5-waist
38-hips

130pounds-weight (59kgs)

Well, I'm not too happy about gaining this weight, which makes me think my bust reading might not be that accurate... then again, I'm the type of person who gains all their weight on their bum, hips and thighs, so I'm not too sure... I'll just have to wait until next month to see what it all looks like I suppose, although I'll be logging in here with progress as often as possible, probably once a week or so.

I'm using both the L and XL BB domes, the L seems to enlarge my nipples quite alot, whereas the XL doesn't, but the XL enlarges my breasts more than the L does, so I kind of swap around and see what I'm in the mood for.

One of my XL domes got a crack on it though, which I sealed up with brown tape, the crack actually chipped off yesterday, so I had to removed the tape, take the chip off & then re-tape it with a little in-dent in it. It's still working fine despite this, so I don't really mind.

As for what I've read with some people swelling several inches after they use the BB, I'm not getting that much swelling, either my boobs are very sensitive, or my body is more stubborn. Cos' I only turn the SESL knob to around 9 o'clock, which is enough for me, I can move it a bit further up the first 15minutes, but always have to turn it down as time goes on, cos' the more I swell, the more it feels uncomfortable & I don't want to hurt myself doing this!...
Side-effects:

1. 'Blood-dots', little red dots under the skin, which seem to disappear after while, but I've still got plenty & think this will just continue until I'm done with the BB.
2. Dark & scabby skin between my arm-pits and breasts. It's where the domes dig into me a bit more than the rest, so I've been moisturising it extra, with Neutrogenas Norwegian formula for hands, just cos' it's super-thick and I thought, why not? Thankfully it has helped alot & the scabs are starting to heal.
3. Digging into your ribs when you're using it. This to me is the most uncomfortable part. I don't mind my boobs being pulled a little too hard, but this is the worst part & the XL domes are alot worse than the L domes, I don't feel very uncomfortable with the L domes, I think it's simply because they are so wide.

17th May 2008

33.5-bust
27.5-underbust
25-waist
38-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)

I JUST got my magnets in the post today!!! Wow! Two months after I ordered them!

I got them from K&J magnets, their the DA2 magnets - 10 of them:o)

They're REALLY strong! I've inserted them into my bra, after I labelled the North & South facing poles with permanent marker, I wrapped them in a layer of clear scotch tape afterwards, so I don't get any Nickel reactions, like some people seem to have!

The North pole is facing toward my breasts and the South poles are facing outwards.

I've used the electric massager a couple of times, but not today yet. I'm using my BB between half an hour to an hour twice a day, every morning and evening and I'm just using the XL domes.

Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Louise1982

Unread postMay 18, 2008#6

They are as follows:

Hops
Barley
Buckwheat
Oats
Rye
Wheat
Malt
Fennel
4. BustBoom - 1 year
Dong Quai Extract

i.e. 2nd April 2008.

I am:
25 years old
No children
Bra size 34B
5'7 height

(2nd April 2008)

32-bust
27.5-underbust
25.5-waist
37.5-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)

5th May 2008

33-bust
27.5-underbust
24.5-waist
38-hips

130pounds-weight (59kgs)

Side-effects:

I don't post much any more but still using BB + magnets - just to say I was under the impression the negative North pole should point outwards for growth not in towards the breast?

Also you may find that if you use some sort of silicone (or other) padding in a sheet across the chest you should be able to turn the BB up, I can take it pretty much full strength now but have used Brava previously so may be less sensitive.

Brava say not to use massage with suction, not sure if this applies to BB.

Good luck with it.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2665627]amy_m8427

Unread postMay 19, 2008#7

They are as follows:

Hops
Barley
Buckwheat
Oats
Rye
Wheat
Malt
Fennel
4. BustBoom - 1 year
Dong Quai Extract

i.e. 2nd April 2008.

I am:
25 years old
No children
Bra size 34B
5'7 height

(2nd April 2008)

32-bust
27.5-underbust
25.5-waist
37.5-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)

5th May 2008

33-bust
27.5-underbust
24.5-waist
38-hips

130pounds-weight (59kgs)

Side-effects:

19th May 2008

33-bust
27.5-underbust
25-waist
38-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)
-----------------------------
Thank Louise!

I've been reading all the magnet posts, I thought that:
North pole = positive, and
South pole = negative ?...

So I've been putting the North against my nipple with the South facing outwards, or have I totally misunderstood?

My boobs have been feeling less full these last few days, and they've been starting to hurt with the BB faster than the last few days & I'm not sure if it's me being paranoid or it's actually true, but now after your post I'm beginning to think maybe it's the magnets + my bust measurement has gone down a bit (0.25inches)!!!:'o(

I've re-read the magnet posts, but I'm still confused now! Am I doing it the wrong way?

Thanks so much for your input! I really appreciate it!
===================================================

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 21, 2008#8

They are as follows:

Hops
Barley
Buckwheat
Oats
Rye
Wheat
Malt
Fennel
4. BustBoom - 1 year
Dong Quai Extract

i.e. 2nd April 2008.

I am:
25 years old
No children
Bra size 34B
5'7 height

(2nd April 2008)

32-bust
27.5-underbust
25.5-waist
37.5-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)

5th May 2008

33-bust
27.5-underbust
24.5-waist
38-hips

130pounds-weight (59kgs)

Side-effects:

21st May 2008

33-bust
27.5-underbust
25-waist
38-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)
Magnet-correction:

Well, since my bust-size went down by 1/2 inch after placing the magnets on my nipples the wrong way, I've started putting them on with the South (positive) end towards my nipples, which seems to have made it better.

Bought silicone sheeting:

I've been having major issues with my BB starting to really hurt my ribs, so I just bought some silicone sheeting on eBay, I really hope that sorts the problem out completely, especially since I've got these marks under my boobs now that look sort of like mosquito bites from where the BB digs into my ribs... not nice! So thanks to Louise's advice I've bought the sheeting! Fingers crossed!
Cos' I didn't have any problems to start with, but recently it's been much more painful, so I've been using it for less time (between 1-1.5 hrs a day) but I want to use it for longer & I can't stop, so I think this is the only solution.

I'll just have to keep going.

Side-effects so far:

- Mosquito-bite looking marks under my boobs from BB digging into my ribs.
- Pimples on my boobs and around my chest.
- Those scabby marks between my boobs & armpits are healing, but still there.

It will all be worth it though when I get to where I want to be! Good luck to everyone else too!
==================================================

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 21, 2008#9

They are as follows:

Hops
Barley
Buckwheat
Oats
Rye
Wheat
Malt
Fennel
4. BustBoom - 1 year
Dong Quai Extract

i.e. 2nd April 2008.

I am:
25 years old
No children
Bra size 34B
5'7 height

(2nd April 2008)

32-bust
27.5-underbust
25.5-waist
37.5-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)

5th May 2008

33-bust
27.5-underbust
24.5-waist
38-hips

130pounds-weight (59kgs)

Side-effects:

====================================================
Just thought, I'd make a note of my post BB swelling i.e. after my hour-long sessions.

I usually swell about 1.5 inches. I don't know how much other people swell afterwards, so I'm not sure if that's a good or bad swelling. I'm not sure how long it lasts for though, since I'm either out the door after it, or in bed asleep.
====================================================

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 24, 2008#10

They are as follows:

Hops
Barley
Buckwheat
Oats
Rye
Wheat
Malt
Fennel
4. BustBoom - 1 year
Dong Quai Extract

i.e. 2nd April 2008.

I am:
25 years old
No children
Bra size 34B
5'7 height

(2nd April 2008)

32-bust
27.5-underbust
25.5-waist
37.5-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)

5th May 2008

33-bust
27.5-underbust
24.5-waist
38-hips

130pounds-weight (59kgs)

Side-effects:

24th May 2008

33-bust
27.5-underbust
25-waist
38-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)
Got the sheets! Yipee!

I got my silicone sheet in the post today, although I haven't tried it out yet (I will tonight), I'm really excited about having it! I'm hoping this will help things ALOT!

Specifications:

Just incase anyone wants to know, I've bought a soft sheet (you can buy soft, medium or hard) and it's 4mms thick (you can also specify how thick you want it). It's transparent and really soft, so I'm thinking it should stay in place & there's enough to let the domes squish into it. Well, I'll update you anyway!

Magnets:

I'm using the magnets in my bra throughout the day everyday, but you have to have layers on otherwise it looks like you've got very round, flat, hard nipples peeking out from underneath your top since I wear one of the magnets outside the bra to keep the one on the inside where it is.

'Blood-dots;:

I'm a bit bummed about my progress after the magnet-wrong way round fiasco, I seem to have gone backwards, and now the BB's hurting all over again, almost as though I'm starting again for the first time & those blood-dots HAD started to go away, but now I've got about a million all over again, so I guess I just have to wait for them to subside again.

So far so good though - I hope!
==================================================

Holes too big!...

Well, I got the sheet yesterday & made holes in the sheet as big as the BB L domes (the size of a CD), since I've been using both the L & XL domes of the BB - however, since the silicone is very soft, it didn't stay in place easily & the holes expanded on my chest very much, so the domes basically didn't fit on top of the sheet without spending almost an hour trying to get them on!!!... So I'll have to buy a new sheet & make either teeny-weeny little holes or cut 2 crosses side-by-side, so that my boobs can fit into them!... How annoying & what a waste!... I guess it's my own fault for not figuring that out, but I just wanted people to know how to do it properly, so you don't end up making the same mistake!

Good luck!
=================================================

Unread postMay 27, 2008#12

They are as follows:

Hops
Barley
Buckwheat
Oats
Rye
Wheat
Malt
Fennel
4. BustBoom - 1 year
Dong Quai Extract

i.e. 2nd April 2008.

I am:
25 years old
No children
Bra size 34B
5'7 height

(2nd April 2008)

32-bust
27.5-underbust
25.5-waist
37.5-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)

5th May 2008

33-bust
27.5-underbust
24.5-waist
38-hips

130pounds-weight (59kgs)

Side-effects:

27th May 2008

33-bust
27-underbust
25-waist
38-hips

128pounds-weight (58kgs)

Well, since the BB really started hurting + got really busy & been too exhausted to use the BB the last few days, I haven't used it for about 3 days now, although I've still been using the magnets in my bra during the day.

I haven't used the breast massager, since Louise said it isn't recommended by Brava, so I don't want to go against their advice, since I'm pretty sure BB & Brava work under the same sort of principle.

Since the silicone sheet holes I made were too big I'll have to buy another sheet again, which should hopefully make all the difference in the world, so until then I'll be using the BB, but probably for less time, maybe just an hour a day.
===============================================

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 27, 2008#13

They are as follows:

Hops
Barley
Buckwheat
Oats
Rye
Wheat
Malt
Fennel
4. BustBoom - 1 year
Dong Quai Extract

i.e. 2nd April 2008.

I am:
25 years old
No children
Bra size 34B
5'7 height

(2nd April 2008)

32-bust
27.5-underbust
25.5-waist
37.5-hips

125pounds-weight (57kgs)

5th May 2008

33-bust
27.5-underbust
24.5-waist
38-hips

130pounds-weight (59kgs)

Side-effects:

27th Jul 2008

33.5-bust
26.5-underbust
25-waist
37.5-hips

127pounds-weight (57.5kgs)

Hi Everyone!

I used the BB for a further 6 weeks after my last entry and have gone up another half inch, and it's stayed so far, considering that I haven't done it now in about a month.

The gel sheet was a life-saver! It made it SO much better and more comfortable! It was near impossible by the end of last time & just hurt too much.

The only side-effect for me would be that my nipples have become darker... They're not as pink as they were before, and I'm not sure yet whether or not that will go back, since the dark area of skin between my arm pits and boobs has started going back to it's usual light colour, but it's still not completely back, so I'm guessing my nipples will take time to go back too.

I think this is it for me. I won't be going any further with the BB. I've gone up 1.5 inches, luckily, so although it's not astronomical, I think it's pretty good. I can feel the difference in my bras.

I want to save up and do the stem-cell & liposuction-fat injected into your breasts though. There's only 1 clinic doing it in Europe so far, Dr. Heinrich in Austria & he's got a clinic in Moscow too, but he's charging £12,000 for the procedure!!!
He can obviously charge whatever he wants, since he's the only one doing the procedure. They say it should be standard procedure within the next few years & they are projecting it will cost the same as a boob-job i.e. £4,000 to do, so I will have to wait until then. + there are NO side-effects, apart from your breasts getting bigger permanently!!! :o)

If anyone is curious about the clinic, this is the website for it:
http://stemcells.ddrheinrich.com/conten ... 2/lang,en/

Here's one article out of many about the procedure:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... lants.html

Well, that will be it from me now. I'm going to put my BB up on eBay for anyone who wants to buy it! I won't be attaching my domes though, since I sold the little ones already + the larger ones have been taped & all else, so they're not looking as fresh as a new pair might be:o) Although, I'll double-check, if people request them, I'll add them to the package as well.

Good luck to the rest of you! I hope you get the results you want too!
===============================================

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon