Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pens Program Page

Oct 25, 2007#1
Hi,

I am new to NBE and I thought I would post up my program to get any helpful advice and to also keep me motivated! I have posted up my starting picture it's called Pens under initial starting pictures.

A bit about me:
Height: 5ft 6" (154cm approx)
Weight: 9 stone (126lb)
BMI: 20.3 (approx)
Non-Smoker
Light drinker

Measurements:
Under bust: 29"
Over nipple: 33"
This is equal to a 34A bra size.

I just about fit into a 34A but would love to be a 34B or C if possible. I have not been on NBE before and so I did alot of research before committing myself to one particular routine.

Here is my starting routine, daily:

6 x WU pills (2 x am, 2 x mid afternoon and 2 x evening)
Massage with WU cream morning and night for approx. 5 - 10 minutes
1000mg (220mg GLA) of Starflower Oil
1 x multi vitamin
20g of Whey Protein - This is a drink normally with either water or milk
Handful of Pistachios nuts (25g approx)
1 x Cayenne tablet - good for circulation

Diet:
I eat a normal balanced diet of meat, fish, vegetables and salad.
I normally have about 1-2 cups of normal tea per day but I also drink lots of herbal teas, no particular kind.

I am only into my first week so I am not expecting anything yet! It is hard to tell whether my routine will be successful but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

My boobs have ached but thats all to report so far.

I will keep you posted! Any advice or feedback would be much appreciated.

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postOct 25, 2007#2
Just wanted to add that I am not trying to hide my name, I didn't realise it would come up as a sheep without my name in it. Apologies eveyone Smile

Cheers,
Penny
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Louise1982

Unread postOct 27, 2007#3
Quote:Hi,

I am new to NBE and I thought I would post up my program to get any helpful advice and to also keep me motivated! I have posted up my starting picture it's called Pens under initial starting pictures.

A bit about me:
Non-Smoker
Light drinker

Measurements:

I just about fit into a 34A but would love to be a 34B or C if possible. I have not been on NBE before and so I did alot of research before committing myself to one particular routine.

1 x multi vitamin

Diet:
I normally have about 1-2 cups of normal tea per day but I also drink lots of herbal teas, no particular kind.

I am only into my first week so I am not expecting anything yet! It is hard to tell whether my routine will be successful but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Just wanted to say hi, we're almost exactly the same stats-wise but you're scaled up slightly and I'm a midget.

Good luck x
Edit
Dislike

Reah100

Unread postOct 27, 2007#4

A bit about me:
Non-Smoker
Light drinker

Measurements:

1 x multi vitamin

Diet:

Hi there,

your program sounds really interesting. I am also new to NBE and I as yet have not bought any herbs etc, but in my mind I was hoping to do pretty much your plan.

I have started with simple massage using olive oil but will get some WU cream possibly.

I am booked in for a leg operation in november to get rid of some awful veins and I am reluctant to start before then as I don't want to have to mention my program to the drs. Kinda embaressed. I will be watching to see how you get on, but just wanted to wish you best of luck.

Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2584371]Pen1980

Unread postNov 07, 2007#5

A bit about me:
Non-Smoker
Light drinker

Measurements:

1 x multi vitamin

Diet:

Thanks for the welcome messages, this forum is great for feedback and there is always someone on here to answer a question.

I have been on my plan for two weeks now and nothing to report but I wouldn't expect to have anything yet!

I am sticking to my plan as much as possible but drinking the protein shakes is quite hard because I get bloated on them. I try to have one every other day and top up on dried nuts when possible.

Also I bought a breast massager off ebay and its fab! Really does the trick without having to physically rub and knead, the vibrations from the pulses go deep down through the breast.

Anyways, post back soon.

Penny x

Well it's been exactly one month since I started my program and I have been trying to stick to it, although at times it is hard; I went to the states for one week and found my routine went out the window, I managed to stick to the 6 x WU tablets and borage oil though!

So far I have had no growth at all, not a mm. It is a little disheartening as I thought I might notice something. My boobs look and measure exactly the same, the skin is a little firmer, nice and soft from the WU cream but thats all.

I am keeping postive and am going to stick the plan out, I know it can take time. I have bought a 3 month supply so I am hoping by the end of the three months there will be something. Just some growth will keep me motivated.

Any tips on motivation, some of you have had some great results you lucky girls.

Penny Wink
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 26, 2008#7

A bit about me:
Non-Smoker
Light drinker

Measurements:

1 x multi vitamin

Diet:

Hello!

So its been 3 months since I embarked on my quest for bigger breasts and so far I still have the same size boobies.

I would love to say that I have noticed a change, but nothing. I still haven't had any tingles or aches and no growth.

So unfortunetely the future doesn't look great and I am losing faith in NBE. Having said that, I am not a quitter and am going to stay on WU for at least another 3 months.

Wish me luck, I think I need it!

Penny x x x
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 14, 2008#8

A bit about me:
Non-Smoker
Light drinker

Measurements:

1 x multi vitamin

Diet:

I have had no growth after trying for 8 months. WU is obviously not for me but now I feel that I have no more motivation to try anything else. I knew there were no guarantees with NBE but that doesn't make me feel any better.

I will keep checking this site to see what sucesses other people have had and hopefully that may give me confidence to try a different method.

All the best girlies, I hope you have better luck than me.

Penny xx

Edit
Dislike

PrincessJojo

Unread postAug 20, 2008#9

A bit about me:
Non-Smoker
Light drinker

Measurements:

1 x multi vitamin

Diet:

Hi Pen, have you tried anything else since your last post?
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2584371]Pen1980

Unread postOct 06, 2008#10

A bit about me:
Non-Smoker
Light drinker

Measurements:

1 x multi vitamin

Diet:

Hi,

Sorry I didn't respond to your message, I didn't realise anyone had posted.
Anyways, I have started up a completely new routine as of 27th Septmeber 2008. Wu did not work for me and after doing more reseach I figured out that I needed to increase my estrogen levels.

Here's what I am doing:

Fenugreek 610mg x 6 tablets per day (am, lunch, pm)
Wild Yam Root 405mg x 2 per day (am + pm)
Evening Primrose Oil 1300mg (117mg) x 2 per day (am + pm)
Chewable papaya enzyme x 3 (after my evening meal)
1 x soya tablet 400mg (pm)
I also drink 3 x fennel tea
Massage with peppermint oil body lotion from the Body Shop - its really good for stimulating and improving circulation.

I only took 3 x fenugreek but ramped this up after the first week as I didn't feel anything.

I can now report that my boobs are very achey and sore. I have lost my tape measure so haven't been able to measure, but my boyfriend said my boobs looked bigger today - wow, that is a first!!!

I'll report back soon (especially when I have measured).

Penny x x x

I thought all was going well but today my breasts don't feel sore or achey. I missed a dose of fenugreek yesterday and having only had 2 x fennel teas today, and so I think this has really affected my NBE.

So not very happy. I will buy some more fennel tea tomorrow and see if things pick up.

Penny x x
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
PrincessJojo

Unread postOct 10, 2008#12

A bit about me:
Non-Smoker
Light drinker

Measurements:

1 x multi vitamin

Diet:

Hi Pen,
glad to hear you haven't given up! I have just started the WU journey now myself, hope I get something. Did you have growth pains the whole 8 months with the Wu or just at the start? I am taking a bit of fenugreek with the WU as well for a bit of a boost especially as i was getting the growing pains with it before i started the WU. Hope your new program does something for you soon! Jojox
Edit
Dislike

Pen1980

Unread postOct 12, 2008#13

A bit about me:
Non-Smoker
Light drinker

Measurements:

1 x multi vitamin

Diet:

Hey JoJo,

Good to hear from you, good luck with your journey with WU! I only had some achey pains for a short time on WU, nothing really to shout home about - it was just a dull ache which made me aware of my breasts (If you know what i mean lol).

The new routine is settling in well, I was going to add soya isolflavens but after taking a few tablets I lost the achey/sore sensation so i have stopped taken those.

I have really noticed a difference with fennel, when I drink the tea my boobs feel really sore so I have ordered some of the concentrate from vortex health. It might be worth adding this to your own routine - you can buy the tea bags from holland and barrett (UK) but they do have an aquired taste (I really like them tho).

I hope you get some good results from WU, let me know how you get on!

Penny x x x
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2691151]PrincessJojo

Unread postOct 15, 2008#14

A bit about me:
Non-Smoker
Light drinker

Measurements:

1 x multi vitamin

Diet:

Hi Pen,
Great to hear you are having results from the Fennel tea, I'm not crazy about tea but if I can get some I'll give it a try! I will certainly keep you posted on my progress, for the moment it is like a lot of people's stories- some days I think wow, that's a change and then I think was I imagining that? But I'm in for the long haul, I am really into NBE, reading nearly every day because I want to try to do it right. Happy boobies Wink Jojox

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon