Apr 27, 2009#1
Children: 2(birth)3(step(wish were mine))all live with us
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bra Size: small 34B
Band: 29.5
Breast:36
Goal: 34C
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 135 lbs.(This seems like a lot, but it is the right weight for me. When I was 22 I went into the military weighing 110 lbs. I had to buy extra smalls in all skirts (and pin them)and a size 2-3 in pants/shorts. You could see almost all of my ribs. I was too skinny. I gained 25lbs. in boot camp and never looked healthier. I have had two kids since then. I could use some toning up and the loss of some butt and thigh, but I am pretty happy with my size.)

I have been embarassed of my breast size since I was a teen. All the women in my family are C's or bigger although most are now overweight. I was never happier with my breast size than when I was nursing. I would love to be a D, but I think that is an unrealistic goal. I have the butt and legs to go with a bigger bust, so I feel like I am disproportionate. My breasts are saggy due to age and nursing. I began a program late last spring as I dread wearing a bathing suit. I bought the Lush Patch and massaged with Fenugreek and Wild Yam. I then added Fenugreek, SP,RC, EPO,and GABA. I often forgot to take the pills. I am a pretty busy woman. I have a full time job that is almost an hour away and five children. I gained approximately 1/2 inch and went from an A cup to a small 34B in about 4 months. My breasts were a lot fuller and firmer. My husband says I should just get a boob job, but I don't want foreign objects in my body. I quit the program because I started smoking again. I am currently quitting smoking and want to begin again.

This is the program I am going to try:
Fenugreek and Wild Yam massages nightly using a heating pad before and after
Massage with soap in the shower in the morning
Zoft gum
GABA
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postApr 27, 2009#2
I mixed the Fenugreek and Wild Yam with a skin firming lotion as I have saggy breasts. I also drink about 3 cups of green tea per day and eat a lot of garlic.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 02, 2009#3
Quote:Age: 32
Weight: 135 lbs.(This seems like a lot, but it is the right weight for me. When I was 22 I went into the military weighing 110 lbs. I had to buy extra smalls in all skirts (and pin them)and a size 2-3 in pants/shorts. You could see almost all of my ribs. I was too skinny. I gained 25lbs. in boot camp and never looked healthier. I have had two kids since then. I could use some toning up and the loss of some butt and thigh, but I am pretty happy with my size.)

I have been embarassed of my breast size since I was a teen. All the women in my family are C's or bigger although most are now overweight. I was never happier with my breast size than when I was nursing. I would love to be a D, but I think that is an unrealistic goal. I have the butt and legs to go with a bigger bust, so I feel like I am disproportionate. My breasts are saggy due to age and nursing. I began a program late last spring as I dread wearing a bathing suit. I bought the Lush Patch and massaged with Fenugreek and Wild Yam. I then added Fenugreek, SP,RC, EPO,and GABA. I often forgot to take the pills. I am a pretty busy woman. I have a full time job that is almost an hour away and five children. I gained approximately 1/2 inch and went from an A cup to a small 34B in about 4 months. My breasts were a lot fuller and firmer. My husband says I should just get a boob job, but I don't want foreign objects in my body. I quit the program because I started smoking again. I am currently quitting smoking and want to begin again.

Zoft gum
GABA
I am chewing 6 pieces of Zoft gum daily and I am also wearing a lush patch. (I had some left over from previous attempt). I am feeling a lot of tingling and soreness. I have also switched from skin firming lotion to olive oil. I am on day 6 of Zoft gum and day 33 of Lush patch and massage. I have measured a 1/8 inch increase since I began and breasts feel much fuller.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
butadujo

Unread postMay 02, 2009#4

Zoft gum
GABA
hope you dont mind me asking a question on your program page, but what is lush patch?
Edit
Dislike

amorebeautifulme76

Unread postMay 10, 2009#5

Zoft gum
GABA
A lush patch is a patch sold commercially for transdermal (through the skin) absorption into the blood stream. This patch contains herbs for Breast enlargement. I am a firm believer in the transdermal approach as I know that a lot of pills are undigested or the body kicks out the herbs because it is flooded with too many at one time. When you take an herbal supplement only about 10% of it is absorbed into the system. I don't really know if the patch works or not, but I tried it before and got some growth. I would say that it does leave a mark similar to that of a band-aid and it is expensive. I would not purchase any without serious thought. I had some left over from when I tried previously (gained 1/2 inch and a lot more firmness as I had breast fed my kids and was very droopy). I hope this answers your question and I do not mind at all for anyone to ask questions on my page.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 11, 2009#6

Zoft gum
GABA
I have been experiencing a lot of tingling and my individual breast measurements have increased 1/8 inch as well as my breast measurement increasing 1/8 inch. I have slacked a little on the pills and massages as I have had the flu and still do. I have been taking Zoft Breast gum for 1 week 6 days now and i like it. I just quit smoking, so it not only helps me meet my NBE goals, but it also helps me fight cravings. I began chewing 6 pieces per day, but again I have slacked this week as I have had the flu.
My breasts feel a lot fuller and my husband noticed it as well. He said I was going to wake up one morning with DD's (in my dreams or maybe nightmares.)

Great Bountiful Bouncing Balloons to all who want them!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2768358]mcovert

Unread postMay 12, 2009#7

Zoft gum
GABA
Hi,Laura.Hope you don't mind me posting on your program page------but I know what you mean about being petite but still able to carry weight.I am like you,short and meaty......in the right places.All except for my boobies,which I am getting back now after all these years.I was a 36C,full I guess.Went down to 34B and you could actually tell I had lost that mass.Not saggy ,just deflated,but wide in circumference.So frustrating! I am now very full 34B.
Congrats on quitting smoking.I am a smoker but choose not to quit when it comes right down to it.I had dropped down to 111 pounds and now am currently weighing at 119.My ideal weight(in my opinion)is 124-128 but 130 won't hurt me either,and probably not 135.My waist stays the same.We can carry that weight because it is lean muscle mass and not fat.So,that does make it a little harder to direct fat to breasts but with dedication can be done.In ways it is good that your husband says get a boob job,that means what makes you happy,makes him happy.He probably doesn't like to see you get frustrated,and like a normal man,when we vent,bitch,whine,whatever.....they think we want a solution to fix the problem.But all we want them to do is listen.Men also are not good at emotional stuff......and face it,upping our hormones to balance them out in quest for big tatas is emotional.
I am glad that you don't want to go the implant route.Me either.Don't do it.You've had growth and you will get it again.I know what you mean about being busy.Two teenage boys,one grown,expecting a child of his own(I'm only 34),a 6 year old child,a full time job where I run errands all day and look over other people's financial business,and an 87 year old fahter-in-law living with us that has COPD and congestive heart failure(keeps us up all night coughing).We are trying to get him in a home,as we have done this for 5 years.He can't drive anymore so we do all his running,too.Plus take him to all his appointments.He is starting to fall alot and we just can't do it anymore.We've done all we can.No one else in my husband's family will help.Basically,they don't give a damn.It has strained our marriage.We came to the conclusion to let the doctor handle this and our relationship is stronger.That way,we have place for grandbaby when he/she is here.
I was having problems taking my pills too,so I went to the Dollar Tree and bought a big am/pm pill box.I make out my pills weekly,on Sat.night.This has helped tremendously.That way,if I haven't taken my a.m. pills,I just throw it in my bag.Don't mean to over-take your journal,but I can relate,so felt the need to reach out.Stick to your routine,just start over and good and fearless choice of not wanting breast implants.Your big real ones will be much more rewarding.Good luck and best wishes.

No problem Mel C. I do not mind anyone posting to my page. It is really good to get feedback or for someone to let you know that they feel the same way. It makes me feel less alone in my quest. I hope everything works out for you with your father-in-law. Congratulations on being a Grandma. Have you found out if it is a boy or girl?
I have tried the pill box thing and I just forget it. The gum works really well for me. I like it alot. I have a hard time swallowing the pills. They make me gag. I have been sick and on anti-biotics, so I don't know if I have really made any progress. I have felt a little tingling, but I am waiting for the fifth day of my cycle to check. My husband says they feel much fuller and they feel a lot fuller.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 29, 2009#9

Zoft gum
GABA
I measured myself a few days ago and was 37 3/8. I could not believe it. I measured myself the next day and I was 36 1/2. I was soooooo disappointed. I was happy that I had gained 1/2 in since starting again, but that 37 3/8 sounded so good. I think I may be measuring wrong because my bra cups are still slightly empty on top. I have slacked alot on the massages due to graduations and family coming in (my mother-in-law). I sometimes feel embarassed when chewing the gum because people look at me like I am rude for not offering them a piece of gum. I tell them it is herbal and is helping me to stop smoking. Which is the truth, but still seems like a lie. I measured myself today and was 37". I hope it stays. My husband keeps saying they are much fuller and they do look much fuller in the mirror.

I have started sleeping topless and the air and less restriction also seem to be helping. It may also be that I feel less inhibited and the good thoughts are helping my breasts to grow. Hope everyone is having happy booby growing thoughts.

Gain as of today: 1 inch
Edit
Dislike

mcovert

Unread postMay 29, 2009#10

Zoft gum
GABA
So happy for you,Laura! What part of the north are you from originally,again? You are defying the less ample climate-region thing,girl! Way to go! Yes,I had slacked on stuff for about a week as well,but stay positive and have not shrunk any! I understand what you mean about the massages and in-laws.Try to do it in shower or after shower.As far as the gum,that is entirely your business.I know you have to feel you are being deceitful,but,really,you know what they would say if you were entirely truthful about it.You don't need that negativity.You done the right thing,just let it be.
I do agree with you about the positivity/bra thing.You are getting more circulation to your bosom because it is less restricted and you are gaining because you are being positive,which happens to be crucial and necessary for NBE success.If your husband is noticing,darling,then it is true.Guys just don't say things like that if they haven't noticed.Congrats to you,Laura! You are fullfilling your idea cup-size(pun intended)! I'll toast to you when I have my evening night cap followed by my night-time Bustea! Keep me posted.

I have really been slacking. I am on vacation in California and we just got back from Las Vegas (the city of silicone as I like to refer to it). There were actually women walking around with their aureolas showing. There are men and women on the street who throw cards of naked women at you. I did not really like "Sin City". I thought it was pretty vulgar on the strip and would definitiely not take children there.

I have missed several doses and have really slacked on the massages. I have not had an opportunity to measure as I did not bring my measuring tape.

Ok-----made up my mind.Don't want to go to Vegas,EVER.OMG!!!!! Women walking around with their nips just hanging out.Well,what happens in Vegas.......
Definitely not a good place for kids.
So,don't stress too much over the broken routine.I've been at home and the last week I have really slacked.Depressed about work.Snapping out of it now.Just try to massage while you are in the shower.That's better than nothing.If I took my morning herbs,I missed my evening ones and vice versa.Same with the massages.Haven't drank my bustea in almost a week.I am actually sipping on it now.Just jump back into it when you get home.You'll be fine and still get growth.It took almost 3 months for me to start visually seeing the difference.I knew it was time to get it going,as I feel a bit smaller.My bras still fit the same,but I knew it was time to get back into the flow once I started getting that feeling.
So,left you my email address on my personal program pages.Once I get that IM set up,I will let you know.Guess I need to go do that now.......
I've been watching Netflix all week.I've been crying a lot.4 years at a job with a 70% employee turn over rate and this is the way they treat me.I'm glad to be off work,but there's a cloud hanging over it.It's been cloudy the last 3 days here,so I can't even lay out in the sun or get in the pool.Too cold without the sun.Wish I had a solar panel or heater for it.Hot tub is broke.GRRRRRRR.Hope your time is better than mine.I will get through this.I will talk to you personally about it,as I have a game plan.C-ya later,girl!

I got home this week and measured yesterday.
37 1/4", but I had gained a few pounds as well.
Left breast measuring 8 1/4"
Right measuring at 8 1/2"
34B is still slightly empty on top, but overflowing on the bottom. Don't know what to do about it. I probably need to wear a different style of bra.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon