Carmen's "Not Giving Up" program

Apr 06, 2009#1
Stats:

30 years old

Proud Mommy

30" under bust

34" across bust

5'3"

weight is about 116 lbs - 117 lbs right now, this could change becuz I have been dieting.

So I have been doing this for 3 weeks and 1 day exactly. At first I started with just massage to get myself used to it and to make it a part of my day. I massage twice a day, if I don't have time because my day is too busy I will skip a day as to not overwhelm myself but that is rare. I love the massage, I find it relaxing and have noticed less blockage. I stopped wearing my bra to bed immediately after learning from this site that it's not good for our boobies, it is such a free feeling to sleep without one lol. So after studying this site and other people's programs this is what I came up with for myself thus far. Well first let me add a few other things before I do that.

I had been exercising at home with the Exercise On Demand Channel, Cindy Whitmarsh is my fav trainer on that channel, she's awesome, but anyhow, I had already been doing a bunch of chest exercises, I was mainly focused on my arms but now that I realize I was working my chest too I am going to start again. I got lazy with it after a month and stopped making the time. I stopped drinking coffee about 2 months ago for personal reasons. I feel like the coffee was bloating me. So now I drink just tea. I also quit smoking exactly 3 weeks ago, been smoking off and on since I was 13, I have an aunt that is very special to me and she has Lung Cancer, I don't want to end up like her.

Ok, so here goes.

First thing in the morning I have a Soy Protein shake. You can buy Protein shake mix at your local grocery store in the health foods section, near slim fast. I bought a mix that had Soy in it as well. So I killed 2 birds with one stone. I wanted to do protein shakes and I wanted to incorporate Soy into my diet and so there you go. I mix one scoop of that with Vanilla Soy milk or chocolate Soy milk and 1-2 bananas. That is my breakfast. I'm not encouraging anyone else to have just that for breakfast, I just personally don't usually eat breakfast due to my obsession with my weight since having children.

Some time after having my protein shake I massage my breasts with Palmers "Massage Cream For Stretch Marks with Vitamin E, Collagen & Elastin" along with Jergens skin firming cream, regular Palmers cocoa butter cream if I have it too. I massage for 20-30 minutes, as long as I can and I am very serious with my massage, I remember reading about not being lazy with massage so I am not Smile Before massage I apply my heating pad for 10-20 minutes depending on how much time I have, after massage same thing with the heating pad. I am doing Tiger Lily's massage.

For lunch I have unflavored Gelatin for dessert. I bought the 'Knox' brand. I mix it with 100% juice and let it gel up in the refrigerator for 3 hours instead of trying to make myself drink it, I personally dont think I could handle that.

For dinner I have a glass of Soy Milk with my dinner, Vanilla or chocolate. Then for dessert more gelatin.

Before bed and before massage I apply my heating pad again 10-20 min. usually 10. Massage with Palmers again ALONG with Borage Oil. Where I bought my Borage Oil I could only find capsules, so I use one 500mg capsule per breast.

so that is it so far, I want to stick with boobie foods, just works for me personally. The next thing I would like to incorporate into my diet is Chicken Feet Soup. I just need to find chicken feet, haven't really tried yet, there is a Mexican store right up the street, I just have to make the time to go in there. Someone had told me to try a Mexican store if there were no Asian markets in my area. I would also like to start working out again in the mornings, that is a goal.

So far this is working for me. My breasts are much fuller and look like they are lifting. I can't say it is just one thing, but I do feel like the massage is very important, it brings it all together. Before I started they were like deflated balloons from pregnancy and breatfeeding. Not a pretty thought but I'm being honest as to help someone else that maybe has the same problem. I am SO Happy so far and can't wait to see as time goes on. My dream goal would be a full C hahaha we'll see.

Last edited by faith_love_hope09 on 12:04 AM - Apr 14, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postApr 06, 2009#2
I forgot to add that since January I have also been taking a multivitamin. I take the Women's Once A Day for bone and breast health. I take that after dinner. Ok, that's all.

Well, I have grown an inch since I started measuring which was just a week ago! I am now 35" across my bust. I started measuring at 3 weeks, this is now week 4. I am positive that I grew in the first 3 weeks but hadn't measured before 3 weeks.

I am not doing anything different, have not added anything else as of yet. I don't always eat the gelatin, sometimes twice a day, sometimes once a day, sometimes not at all. Depends on my day. Same thing with massage. I try so hard to massage twice a day, but there were times this past week where I missed a couple massage sessions because I just did not have the time. I have a very busy life. I don't always really even have the time to come on this forum very much lately. I pop in when I find the time.

So that is my progress thus far Smile Pics might come soon. They are not picture perfect yet, but I think I'd be willing to do pics to give others like myself a really good idea of how much they changed because I am confident that they are going to be changing more and growing more.

My 34B is getting snug Smile
Last edited by faith_love_hope09 on 12:06 AM - Apr 14, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 13, 2009#5
Quote:Stats:

30 years old

Proud Mommy

30" under bust

34" across bust

5'3"

weight is about 116 lbs - 117 lbs right now, this could change becuz I have been dieting.

So I have been doing this for 3 weeks and 1 day exactly. At first I started with just massage to get myself used to it and to make it a part of my day. I massage twice a day, if I don't have time because my day is too busy I will skip a day as to not overwhelm myself but that is rare. I love the massage, I find it relaxing and have noticed less blockage. I stopped wearing my bra to bed immediately after learning from this site that it's not good for our boobies, it is such a free feeling to sleep without one lol. So after studying this site and other people's programs this is what I came up with for myself thus far. Well first let me add a few other things before I do that.

I had been exercising at home with the Exercise On Demand Channel, Cindy Whitmarsh is my fav trainer on that channel, she's awesome, but anyhow, I had already been doing a bunch of chest exercises, I was mainly focused on my arms but now that I realize I was working my chest too I am going to start again. I got lazy with it after a month and stopped making the time. I stopped drinking coffee about 2 months ago for personal reasons. I feel like the coffee was bloating me. So now I drink just tea. I also quit smoking exactly 3 weeks ago, been smoking off and on since I was 13, I have an aunt that is very special to me and she has Lung Cancer, I don't want to end up like her.

Ok, so here goes.

First thing in the morning I have a Soy Protein shake. You can buy Protein shake mix at your local grocery store in the health foods section, near slim fast. I bought a mix that had Soy in it as well. So I killed 2 birds with one stone. I wanted to do protein shakes and I wanted to incorporate Soy into my diet and so there you go. I mix one scoop of that with Vanilla Soy milk or chocolate Soy milk and 1-2 bananas. That is my breakfast. I'm not encouraging anyone else to have just that for breakfast, I just personally don't usually eat breakfast due to my obsession with my weight since having children.

Some time after having my protein shake I massage my breasts with Palmers "Massage Cream For Stretch Marks with Vitamin E, Collagen & Elastin" along with Jergens skin firming cream, regular Palmers cocoa butter cream if I have it too. I massage for 20-30 minutes, as long as I can and I am very serious with my massage, I remember reading about not being lazy with massage so I am not Smile Before massage I apply my heating pad for 10-20 minutes depending on how much time I have, after massage same thing with the heating pad. I am doing Tiger Lily's massage.

For lunch I have unflavored Gelatin for dessert. I bought the 'Knox' brand. I mix it with 100% juice and let it gel up in the refrigerator for 3 hours instead of trying to make myself drink it, I personally dont think I could handle that.

For dinner I have a glass of Soy Milk with my dinner, Vanilla or chocolate. Then for dessert more gelatin.

Before bed and before massage I apply my heating pad again 10-20 min. usually 10. Massage with Palmers again ALONG with Borage Oil. Where I bought my Borage Oil I could only find capsules, so I use one 500mg capsule per breast.

so that is it so far, I want to stick with boobie foods, just works for me personally. The next thing I would like to incorporate into my diet is Chicken Feet Soup. I just need to find chicken feet, haven't really tried yet, there is a Mexican store right up the street, I just have to make the time to go in there. Someone had told me to try a Mexican store if there were no Asian markets in my area. I would also like to start working out again in the mornings, that is a goal.

So far this is working for me. My breasts are much fuller and look like they are lifting. I can't say it is just one thing, but I do feel like the massage is very important, it brings it all together. Before I started they were like deflated balloons from pregnancy and breatfeeding. Not a pretty thought but I'm being honest as to help someone else that maybe has the same problem. I am SO Happy so far and can't wait to see as time goes on. My dream goal would be a full C hahaha we'll see.

god I wish I could edit this thing, I had a typo in my last entry. I meant to say I am 'now' 35" across my bust, I said 'not', typo.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Boo_Boo_Bear

Unread postApr 13, 2009#6

30 years old

Proud Mommy

30" under bust

34" across bust

5'3"

Ok, so here goes.

Hey Carmen, if you go to the main page, scroll down to the bottom to where it says "Apply For Senior Membership". Doing so will allow you to edit your posts =)
Last edited by Boo_Boo_Bear on 7:33 PM - Apr 13, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2767772]faith_love_hope09

Unread postApr 13, 2009#7

30 years old

Proud Mommy

30" under bust

34" across bust

5'3"

Ok, so here goes.

Thank you!! I will do that! Smile
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 21, 2009#8

30 years old

Proud Mommy

30" under bust

34" across bust

5'3"

Ok, so here goes.

So I have decided to drink the gelatin now instead of making jello, I really dont' have the time every day to make jello, maybe once and a while. I mixed it with a glass of orange juice this morning ewww it was so clumpy I thought I was going to gag. So next time I am going to boil the juice to dissolve the gelatin, then drink it. I will be using orange juice for the vitamin C and if I can find it I'd like to use papaya juice??? we'll see. Starting Vitamin C tomorrow as well.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 23, 2009#9

30 years old

Proud Mommy

30" under bust

34" across bust

5'3"

Ok, so here goes.

So I didn't get to start the Vitamin C yet, forgot to buy it. I am however seeing a huge difference since I started drinking the gelatin instead of eating it as jello. I don't know why I would see a difference from that but I am? I was already very happy with my results thus far but am even happier!!! I think I will post pics this weekend. My breasts are SO pretty! I love them! They have come back to life again after kids! It is like someone pumped them up and gave them a lift! I can't wait to see how they look in a few months, I would love to grow into a full C cup or possible a D cup, never know!!

Hard work ladies is what it takes but it is worth it in the end to love your body!! I agree with other ladies on this forum, positive thinking and energy is extremely important. I started my self improvement journey 4 years ago with other things and have stayed positive ever since. Believe while you are doing this that you are making a difference and that you can change or improve ANYTHING about yourself and/or within yourself!! Believe it, imagine it, work at it, work at it hard and it will happen! I am SO happy!!!!

The next things I would like to incorporate to my diet will be seafood. I have always been a seafood lover but want to eat more of it. Maybe like a once a week thing, I think it would be fun for my kids too, to have a seafood night, fish and shrimp mmmmmmm!

sending positive energy your way!!

CaRmEn

*****Edited to add: To drink the gelatin, mix one packet with a cup of juice. I use orange juice or v8 fruit fusion, use a spoon to stir it thoroughly until the gelatin dissolves. Keep the spoon in the cup so you can keep stirring as needed, try to drink it quickly, trust me you will want to Smile *******

So I started working out again today. Feel great, only I noticed yesterday that I am deflating?????? I am thinking it is from hot dogs that I ate this week, I could sware I read on this forum that they are a bad boobie food???? what did I do to myself??? I don't eat hot dogs all of the time, it's been a while actually, but they are good and it's the time of year for hot dogs and hamburgers, barbecues Sad this sucks Sad

I would like to note that I am not boiling my juice with my gelatin anymore. I only did that the first time and the taste was awful, I guess I should have noted that here sooner. I find that the gelatin dissolves much better in orange juice then in the v8 juice. The taste is less likely to gag you, just keep stirring it as you drink it.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 28, 2009#12

30 years old

Proud Mommy

30" under bust

34" across bust

5'3"

Ok, so here goes.

I bought some fish and shrimp for dinner tonight. More soy milk and unflavored gelatin. I want to try to eat seafood once a week now.

Boobies are looking better today.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 30, 2009#13

30 years old

Proud Mommy

30" under bust

34" across bust

5'3"

Ok, so here goes.

I started taking Vitamin C officially today. I am taking 500mg tablets once a day for now. So here is what I am doing thus far. First of all, I am not going to be taking herbs. That's great for others but it's just not for me. So I have vowed all along to stick with boobie foods and massage.

I am drinking unflavored powdered gelatin mixed with Orange Juice 2x daily. I chose the orange juice because the gelatin dissolves to the point where it is tolerable to drink, the taste isn't bad and it has good old vitamin C in it. Usually I drink this about 20 minutes before massage, I try to anyway. As of today I am taking my vitamin C tablet in the morning with my Orange Juice/gelatin drink.

Heating pad 5 min. to 20 min. before and after massage.

I drink Soy milk twice a day. I am not drinking protein shakes as of about 2 weeks ago, not because I don't want to but just because I didn't buy it.

I will be eating seafood at least once a week now if not more, I just love seafood anyway so this is a plus Smile

I massage 2x daily, morning and night. In the morning I massage with regular lotion, preferably something with cocoa butter in it or skin firming lotion. At night I massage with Borage Oil.

They started to seem full again about 2 days ago I'd say, I felt growth pains I believe and my bra left marks on my skin by the end of the day Smile woohoo!
Last edited by faith_love_hope09 on 1:05 PM - Apr 30, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 17, 2009#14

30 years old

Proud Mommy

30" under bust

34" across bust

5'3"

Ok, so here goes.

I believe I am in month 3 now. I started in March. Just wanted to update that I am now a very full 34C!!!! I measure at 35.5-36 inches across my bust, that would be a total growth of about 2.5-3 inches in 2-3 months! I am VERY happy! I don't know if anyone remembers me saying this, but I remember saying the true test would be what direction they go in when I lay down, and now when I lay down the stay up! I am going to continue with what I've been doing and would like to go up to a D if at all possible. We shall see Smile

I would have to disagree with the theory that feeling negative affects breast growth. My family has suffered alot of trama this past year and lately I have become a little depressed, it did not affect my breast growth at all. Just my two cents.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon