Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LILLYPILLY'S PROGRAM PAGE

Nov 28, 2008#1
Well I guess I will start with my history.

28yo
2 kids, both breastfed 12 months each. Prior to breastfeeding I used to be a 12B - 12C, depending on bra. I think 12=34 in American sizing???
Height - 5"9'
Wieght - 57kg (not sure in pounds, I think multiply by 2.2) I know my weight is a problem and I am would like to, and am trying to put on about 5kgs.
My goal is to have something other than saggy small boobs??? I accepted that they were smallish before because at least they were perky. Now, saggy and small??? Not fair!! I currently wear a 10C, which I don't fill out properly top of the cup. 10B's are too small and I just can't seem to find anything to fit me properly Sad

Date started NBE November 7th 2008. Started off using BreastActives, this is before I realised there was a big wide world of NBE out there. So my program will start off incorporating BA.

**********Measurements prior to starting NBE**************
U/B - 28"
Across Bust - 30.5"
Above Bust - 30.5
Crease to Nipple - 2"

I didn't record the date but measured approx 2 weeks later. My ac. bust measurement up 1/2" yay!

***HERE IS MY PILL POPPING ROUNTINE***

-Morning-
2x BA
2 x Saw Palmetto
1 x Red Clover
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed oil
1 x Multivitamin
Massage with BreastActives Cream which contains Pueraria Mirifica Extract 10%, Red Clover Extract 5%.

Gelatin
High quality whey protein shake with complete chain of amino acids, mixed with soy milk

-2 hours after lunch-
1 x Fenugreek 1000mg (started with 620 but increased)
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed

-Night time - before bed-
Gelatin
2 x BA
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed
Massage with BA cream.

****************Measurements 25/11/2008******************
U/B 28"
AC/Bust 31.25"
Ab/Bust 31"
Crease to Nip - 2"
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postDec 02, 2008#2

Yes, that's right! There are 2 things I believe that have attributed to this.

1) Ran out of Saw Palmetto. Hearing the reports of weight gain and cellulite (the later I do not want) I thought I would try to hunt down some nettle root - couldn't find any!. Dragging the kids (age 1 and 3) around is not my idea of fun, have found some online but now have to wait for delivery....grrrrr.
2)Am having trouble completing my entire massage routine, in the morning my kids come in the bathroom (I have the only 2 kids in the world who find their mum showering, going to the toilet etc) more interesting than TV. And than in the evening my husband comes in and mauls me. I do not have a minutes peace, I am not joking!

So solution, have to go out tomorrow, so will buy some saw palmetto. Second, I have ordered a noogleberry, so that maybe I can airlock it and wear it under my shirt during the day, to keep the blood flow up. Am still going to try to massage, but it is proving very difficult to do it properly at the moment.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 09, 2008#3
Quote:Well I guess I will start with my history.

28yo
2 kids, both breastfed 12 months each. Prior to breastfeeding I used to be a 12B - 12C, depending on bra. I think 12=34 in American sizing???
Height - 5"9'
Wieght - 57kg (not sure in pounds, I think multiply by 2.2) I know my weight is a problem and I am would like to, and am trying to put on about 5kgs.
My goal is to have something other than saggy small boobs??? I accepted that they were smallish before because at least they were perky. Now, saggy and small??? Not fair!! I currently wear a 10C, which I don't fill out properly top of the cup. 10B's are too small and I just can't seem to find anything to fit me properly Sad

Date started NBE November 7th 2008. Started off using BreastActives, this is before I realised there was a big wide world of NBE out there. So my program will start off incorporating BA.

U/B - 28"
Across Bust - 30.5"
Above Bust - 30.5
Crease to Nipple - 2"

I didn't record the date but measured approx 2 weeks later. My ac. bust measurement up 1/2" yay!

-Morning-
2x BA
2 x Saw Palmetto
1 x Red Clover
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed oil
1 x Multivitamin
Massage with BreastActives Cream which contains Pueraria Mirifica Extract 10%, Red Clover Extract 5%.

Gelatin
High quality whey protein shake with complete chain of amino acids, mixed with soy milk

-2 hours after lunch-
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed

Gelatin
2 x BA
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed
Massage with BA cream.

U/B 28"
AC/Bust 31.25"
Ab/Bust 31"
Crease to Nip - 2"
On the weekend we went away and missed my midday doses of herbs altogether due to being out and about... I was certain that I was losing boobage. Sad

I found a great seller on ebay and bought some powdered herbs as the prices were great! I have to say I am very happy with the quality too, so my program has changed a little.. I am not making capsules, just popping the powder on a spoon and swallowing it down with water, which is disgusting but I just don't have the time to be making capsules.

My new routine is

Morning
2 x BA
1 x EPO
1 x Red Clover
1 x Flaxseed
1 x Royal Jelly
1/4 tsp Nettle Root powder
1/4 teaspoon of Spirulina Powder
1 x Mulivitam

Lunch
1 x Fenugreek 1000mg
1 x EPO
1x Flaxseed
1 x Red Clover
1/4 tsp Nettle Root
1/4 tsp Spirulina Powder
1 tsp Gelatin

Evening
2 x BA
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed
1 x Royal Jelly
1/4 tsp Nettle Root
1/4 tsp Spirulina

Drink fennel tea, am waiting for my hops tea to be delivered, everywhere was out of stock

Have also been making up a mix of fenugreek, nettle root with olive oil which I have been massaging on before shower, And then massaging with BA cream after.

I have been getting tonnes of tingles, but didn't appear bigger I did a quick measurement across the bust today and measured 31.75" - I couldn't believe it, however, my period is coming next week so we will just wait and see if I keep it.. Fingers crossed!

Am hanging for my noogle to arrive and have decided to give herbs a good shot for 6 months and then I will probably try BO after that....I really just want my boobs to fill the skin they're in (sigh!)

Also want to note that I was definately testosterone dominant - I blame this on my constant sugar fixes growing up. I used to come home from school and mix icing sugar in a mug with flavouring and eat it with a spoon - regularly!!!! Naughty, naughty I know.
The times I have grown big boobs was when I was pregnant or breastfeeding - obviously times when this hormone was under check.

Anyway, I hope I can achieve cleavage again.

Signing off until next week,
Lilly
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 17, 2008#4

28yo
Height - 5"9'

U/B - 28"
Across Bust - 30.5"
Above Bust - 30.5
Crease to Nipple - 2"

-Morning-
2x BA
2 x Saw Palmetto
1 x Red Clover
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed oil
1 x Multivitamin

Gelatin

-2 hours after lunch-
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed

Gelatin
2 x BA
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed
Massage with BA cream.

U/B 28"
AC/Bust 31.25"
Ab/Bust 31"
Crease to Nip - 2"
U/B 28"
AC/Bust 31.25"
Ab/Bust 31"
Crease to Nip - 2"

So I gained back my loss, these measurements are taken on the 5th day of cycle - which I might add has been really light with very minor cramps - a complete opposite to how I am normally (which is very heavy bleeding, extreme fatigue, and really painfull cramping, plus really cranky). So something must be going right with what I am taking!

Curious thing is, when I take Saw Palmetto I get instant tingles. When I take nettle root, I don't. This was concerning me a little.

Anyway, managed to find some Papaya Enzyme online, and got the last bottle. Started taking 4 after I take my pills, and I have been getting stabbing pains in my breasts which I am hoping means growth Smile

Also my nooleberry arrived a week ago. I have found it pretty easy to use, and am nearly filling the medium cups. Although there is no swelling to report yet, I get a lot of warming sensations after I use it, which I am assuming is increased blood flow to the area which is always good.

Having been trying to eat a lot of protein, and have managed to put on 1kg - which is great, I am tall so you can't tell, but it's a step in the right direction.

Well sadly I have been off my herbs for about 3 days??? I'm not sure if it has been 3 or 4, the reason being that I caught a virus and ended up pretty sick. My instincts told me to focus on healing, I figure not a lot of growth will be had if I am unwell.
I was a little nervous about losing the small gain that I have had, but have been measuring every day and am pleased to say no losses! Yay!
During this time i have only been having my cold and flu tablets, my multi, and milk thistle. I thought I would take the oppurtunity to do a little cleanse while I wasn't pumping herbs into myself.
I was also feeling pretty precious and have not noogled either.

Monday morning I am going into the doctor to have a blood test done for thyroid function. I have a couple of the symptoms of hyperthyroidism (heart palpations, anxiety, insomnia, big appetite with no weight gain, dry skin - can't remember what else). I'm actually really excited about it - I have to say the most positive experience that I have had with learning about NBE is to listen and pay attention to my body, and to not accept that this is normal for me - which I have done in the past. I hope that the test does come back with some explanation.

So, no herbs for me until further notice! Smile (Looking forward to getting back into though)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 15, 2009#6

28yo
Height - 5"9'

U/B - 28"
Across Bust - 30.5"
Above Bust - 30.5
Crease to Nipple - 2"

-Morning-
2x BA
2 x Saw Palmetto
1 x Red Clover
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed oil
1 x Multivitamin

Gelatin

-2 hours after lunch-
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed

Gelatin
2 x BA
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed
Massage with BA cream.

U/B 28"
AC/Bust 31.25"
Ab/Bust 31"
Crease to Nip - 2"
Okay, so I started back on my herbs about a week ago, and started off only taking saw palmetto as a bit of an experiment. And I got tingles but measured no growth.
Started fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto a few days ago and also rec. my tinctures in the mail fenugreek, red clover plus (which has dandelion and a bunch of other goodies I will list later) and saw palmetto. I mix a few drops with a capsule of EPO and massage in, if I don't have time then I just use cocoa butter.

Am trying to simplify my routine a bit, as I kept forgetting to take things before. Still fiddling with it so when I get it all nutted out I will re-write it out.

Today is day 4 of cycle and I found my measuring tape and gained 1/4" accross bust so I am now 31.5" which is a whole inch of growth since I started NBE in November - and thats with having a break so I am stoked! Haven't noogled in quite a while although am going to try to get that back in the works - we have been on holidays so I didn't take it with us.

Haven't heard from doc so I think tests are okay, although I am going to ring him today.. just to check.

Will sign in tomorrow for official measure in on day 5!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 15, 2009#7

28yo
Height - 5"9'

U/B - 28"
Across Bust - 30.5"
Above Bust - 30.5
Crease to Nipple - 2"

-Morning-
2x BA
2 x Saw Palmetto
1 x Red Clover
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed oil
1 x Multivitamin

Gelatin

-2 hours after lunch-
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed

Gelatin
2 x BA
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed
Massage with BA cream.

U/B 28"
AC/Bust 31.25"
Ab/Bust 31"
Crease to Nip - 2"
*****************OFFICIAL MEASURE IN - DAY 5 ***********

Under bust - 28"
Ac Bust - 31.5"
Above Bust - 30.75"

Very happy with my progress, my 10C bra's are actually filling out at the top of cup (yay!) - will start noogling again after this weekend. My rightie seems to be responding quicker than my leftie so will only massage l with tincture and right with plain EPO/cocoa butter until l catches up.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 27, 2009#8

28yo
Height - 5"9'

U/B - 28"
Across Bust - 30.5"
Above Bust - 30.5
Crease to Nipple - 2"

-Morning-
2x BA
2 x Saw Palmetto
1 x Red Clover
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed oil
1 x Multivitamin

Gelatin

-2 hours after lunch-
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed

Gelatin
2 x BA
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed
Massage with BA cream.

U/B 28"
AC/Bust 31.25"
Ab/Bust 31"
Crease to Nip - 2"
Alright, so, after my little break I decided to 'simplify' my program. I felt like I was taking on board too much of what everyone was saying and trying it all at once - which was just overkill. Also I think it's really important to stay positive - some people don't have positive experiences with some herbs, but it's all based on the individual so now I am trying to avoid negativity altogether. If hypnosis helps the mind to grow breasts I am sure that negative thinking about your program does the same thing - so HAVE FAITH!

I gave Breast Actives the flick as there was just too much stuff in there for general well being, and not enough boobie ingredients so I am going to send back or sell what I haven't used.

I have been doing this for a short while and am getting major activity in my breasts so I thought I'd better document it. By major activity I mean constant stabbing pains all around my breast tissue day and night (it wakes me up) so I am hoping, hoping, hoping it means that I have a major growth spurt on the way!

AM
Green Papaya Enzyme Extract 2 tsp (it's liquid) before my pills - (it helps to balance bacteria in the gut and helps the body to better absorb protein etc - plus green papaya is supposed to be great for boobs Smile)
Fenugreek 2 x 520mg
Saw Palmetto 1 x 600mg
Red Clover 1 x see above for mg
1 x EPO 1000mg
1 x Flaxseed 1000mg
1 x Multi
1 x Vit B (I am a person that has exhausted adrenals)
1 x tsp Gelatin (if I remember - i'm not real good with this one!)

2 hours after lunch
2 tsp Papaya Extract
1 Fenugreek
1 Red Clover
1 Saw palmetto
1 EPO
1 Flaxseed
1 tsp Gelatin

PM - right before bed
Papaya Extract
2 Fengreek
1 Red Clover
1 Saw Palmetto
1 EPO
1 Flaxseed
1 tsp Gelatin
1/4 tsp GABA
2 tsp Colostrum (the dosage is one, unless you are body building - take up to three - seeing that I am trying to 'build' new breast tissue I take 2 tsp at the moment)
Protein Drink in water - I can't stomach soy milk any more yuk!

I find this quite manageable, and have to say I have never felt so much different sensations coming from my breasts!!!

Oh yeah, have also started a spin class on tuesday nights, AND am 58.5kg now, which I am really happy with have been trying v hard to gain some weight, I want to be fit, healthy and strong, with nice firm boobs - here's hoping!!!!

Have just started to noogle regularly 3 days ago?? And need large cups as have outgrown the mediums. Lucy is so great!! Smile

Just a quick note to say that I have started massaging red clover, fenugreek and borage oil. Thinking about adding hops to the mixture. Lots of growing pains, breasts definately feel heavier, bras are tighter, and hubby commented on how great they look at the moment, he said they look a lot firmer. I am very happy, lets hope it keeps....

***************OFFICIAL MEASURE IN********************

Under Bust - 28"
Across Bust - 31.75"
Above Bust - 31"

Am starting to like my breasts again! They are fuller, firmer and are honestly completely different to when I began in Novemeber. A total of 1,1/4" of growth Smile My bras are fitting so nicely I went out and bought 2 more. I still look quite small because I am tall, but that's okay, I'm just glad that I don't feel ashamed of them anymore. Poor things, they worked quite hard, and I always had a tonne of milk so I shouldn't be so hard on them. I lost a kilo though somewhere along the way (obviously not off the boobs though!).

My dream bra size would be a full 32D (hey! I can dream can't I???) I think that would be nice on my frame, not huge, but not too small either!).

Okay - I do not normally update so soon, but exciting times.

I did my usual massage a couple of nights ago, but this time wrapped with cling film after and applied a heat pad (just a microwave one) and ended up falling asleep like this.

The next morning, my breasts looked bigger, felt heavier so I measured and I was 32"!!!! I couldn't believe it and thought it must have been some kind of swelling (even though my period finished not even a week ago). This morning I wake up and again they look fuller, I am even starting to get a little cleavage line between my breasts where there was ribs before! I put my bra on and it felt tight - although not tight enough to go a size up yet. And even the band felt tight around my back (even though my underbust measurements haven't changed yet) - I wonder if it is because there is a bit extra up front pushing it out????

So - here is hoping it stays.

Also just got my greenbush herbs yesterday (very expensive to ship to Australia, and pay with AUD!!!) they'd better be good! They do taste a lot better than what I was taking before - and I make sure I drop them under my tongue and let them sit about 5 seconds and swish them around my mouth before swallowing.

Fingers crossed!!!! I hope I keep growing!
Edit
Dislike

Branyon

Unread postFeb 20, 2009#12

28yo
Height - 5"9'

U/B - 28"
Across Bust - 30.5"
Above Bust - 30.5
Crease to Nipple - 2"

-Morning-
2x BA
2 x Saw Palmetto
1 x Red Clover
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed oil
1 x Multivitamin

Gelatin

-2 hours after lunch-
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed

Gelatin
2 x BA
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed
Massage with BA cream.

U/B 28"
AC/Bust 31.25"
Ab/Bust 31"
Crease to Nip - 2"
Hey there
Decided to check out your program page since you responded to my post on the other board and have a few questions--what is EPO? and why gelatin? and what is GABA?
By the way I love spinning, I do it 4 times a week and it has made me feel so strong and capable! Exercise in general has helped my state of mind tremendously, so I hope this helps your program as well.
Edit
Dislike

Lillypilly

Unread postFeb 22, 2009#13

28yo
Height - 5"9'

U/B - 28"
Across Bust - 30.5"
Above Bust - 30.5
Crease to Nipple - 2"

-Morning-
2x BA
2 x Saw Palmetto
1 x Red Clover
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed oil
1 x Multivitamin

Gelatin

-2 hours after lunch-
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed

Gelatin
2 x BA
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed
Massage with BA cream.

U/B 28"
AC/Bust 31.25"
Ab/Bust 31"
Crease to Nip - 2"
Hi Branyon,

So sorry it's taken me a little while to respond! I didn't realise you had posted here.

I had been reading a bunch of other forums, and a little in this one about gelatin being a 'boobie friendly' food. I have to admit though, I never remember to take it - so I can't really contribute any growth to it, I just haven't been consistent enough with it.

You can read more about it here:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/t ... rom+oz+%21

Or on BE Board, if you do a search, and also on an old forum called aphrodite's calling all d-cup potentials (I think) - a lot of members were combining boobie foods with their program to max results. Tiger Lily on this forum has achieved all of her growth through boobie foods, and massage.

I was taking EPO (Evening Primose Oil) for PMS symptoms anyway. It has a small amount of gamma-linolenic acid in it (about 100mg in a 1000mg) which is needed for the production of prostaglandins (which I have read somewhere is necessary for natural breast enhancement) here is another link:
http://articles.webraydian.com/article3 ... ement.html
Borage Oil, however, has more gamma-linolenic acid in it and it probably better. I have been taking one of these at night and squirting a capsule into my hand when doing my night massage.

And Gaba, (which I have grown to love!) is really called gamma aminobutyric acid, is a non-essential amino acid. It has a lot of functions - although there have been no clinical studies. Gaba stimulates the anterior pituitary, leading to higher levels of human growth hormone (HGH). Apparantly this naturally decreases once you hit 30. I turn 29 this year, and am a bit of a 'flight' personality, can have a bit of anxiety etc, which is supposedly meant to decrease your natural levels quicker. You need HGH to stimulate new tissue growth. Also Gaba is called the brains natural valium, as it is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter (regulates brain and nerve activity) eg. helps you to relax and ease nervous tension - I have been sleeping so well since taking Gaba - and I usually toss and turn all night!

Before you write up your routine check out this link:
http://beboard.proboards107.com/index.c ... hread=3029

I really listen to pretty much anything that Wahaika says, if you read his wife's routine you'll see how much he knows backs up his theories. I would say he probably knows more about women's cycles and hormones than a lot of women (including myself!!). Plus, I think his wife has had success with it too!

Sorry for the MASSIVE, response!! You do 4 spin classes a week!!! You must have the best butt and legs!! And be sooooooo FIT! I would love to do it more than once a week but just can't get in there with the kids and all. But I do love that class - I just get in there and let GO!! It's such hard work, I really love it.

Hope you have heaps of success and then some with your routine!! Don't forget to post it up so we can have an exchange of encouragment!

xo
Lilly

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 02, 2009#14

28yo
Height - 5"9'

U/B - 28"
Across Bust - 30.5"
Above Bust - 30.5
Crease to Nipple - 2"

-Morning-
2x BA
2 x Saw Palmetto
1 x Red Clover
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed oil
1 x Multivitamin

Gelatin

-2 hours after lunch-
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed

Gelatin
2 x BA
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed
Massage with BA cream.

U/B 28"
AC/Bust 31.25"
Ab/Bust 31"
Crease to Nip - 2"
Okay, so - tingles have settled down a bit so am ramping up Fenugreek! Also am taking Mega Oil instead of Flaxseed oil. Lets hope the growing continues!!
Edit
Dislike

lilly-pilly

Unread postMar 18, 2009#15

28yo
Height - 5"9'

U/B - 28"
Across Bust - 30.5"
Above Bust - 30.5
Crease to Nipple - 2"

-Morning-
2x BA
2 x Saw Palmetto
1 x Red Clover
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed oil
1 x Multivitamin

Gelatin

-2 hours after lunch-
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed

Gelatin
2 x BA
1 x RC
2 x SP
1 x EPO
1 x Flaxseed
Massage with BA cream.

U/B 28"
AC/Bust 31.25"
Ab/Bust 31"
Crease to Nip - 2"
O.K so no growth to report this month (according to tape measure), although the inner part of my breast has been itching like crazy, and also the underneath part. I can see when I look down on them this is starting to fill out. This part of my breast (the cleavage bit) doesn't touch the tape measure which is probably why it hasn't changed.

I have been eating way to much sugar of late and not enough protein - so I am lazily trying to sort that out. My health food shop longer stocks that great papays supplement either so I need to find another stockist... I was really happy with this routine too Sad

Oh well... Am contemplating having a break from herbs over the winter??? And then starting back up in the summer months next year???? But that's just a thought - I'll see if my growth stays slow over the next couple of months or speeds up.

Also, the very first bra I bought when I first finished breastfeeding is too small now Smile It was a small 32C. And my breasts don't feel so glandular anymore, alot softer to squeeze - I am hoping this means that there are some nice fat stores being layed down.

Signing off until next month!

Lilly

Yikes - just realised I forgot to mention that the 32" growth spurt stayed!! I can't believe I didn't update that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon