Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shortcake's *new* Wonderup program

Dec 07, 2007#1
I'm getting tired of editing the same post over and over again so I'm just going to get this going!! I will consider the massages I've been doing as the beginning of my program while I'm waiting to begin my WU!

GOAL: My goal is to gain back the firmness I lost while nursing my son and to increase in size! I'm basically the same size I was before nursing but am much more saggy and have stretchmarks on my breasts. My goal is to become a full B cup but I would also be happy just being a full A.

BACKGROUND: I rarely drink caffeine. I'd say on average I drink maybe 4 pops a month and might have a cappuccino in there in too. I can go without both. My two weaknesses are chocolate and ice cream! But I can also cut back on those a lot. Don't smoke, rarely drink and if I do it's not much. Not on any form of birth control. Was diagnosed with cervical dysplasia after I had my son 2 1/2 years ago. Had it treated with cryotheraphy and have been fine since. (Kind of personal but feel it could be beneficial to others in my situation to see how NBE can affect that.) I don't eat the best. Really need to work on eating healthier, more NBE friendly foods. Also don't get much exercise other than what I get walking back and forth at work and chasing after my son! He sure keeps me busy. I always drink lots of water which is good! Stress level in my life is pretty high right now but am confident that that will taper off soon. I am very, very small. Short, very tiny frame, and low weight (even more so since taking PM). Hands and feet are usually cold and my body temperature is usually on the lower side of normal.

Program started on 12-14.

STATS:
Height: 5 ft 1/2"
Weight: 84 pounds (lost about 10 pounds while on PM, have gained a few back so far)
Children: One, nursed for 6 months
Current bra size: 32AA/32A depending on brand
Bra size while nursing: 32/34C

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:
Above: 29 1/4"
Fullest: 29 1/4"
Under: 26 1/2"
L Breast: 6"
R Breast: 5 3/4"

Starting up with massage 2x daily using Femagis and applying heat before and after. Also began taking a Borage/Fish/FSO combo pill 2x a day. (Contains 400mg of each.) Will start taking 3x a day tomorrow. I'd run out of my regular borage oil and went to Target to see if they had any. All they had was the combo pill. So far it's been giving me a couple icky side-effects... may have to switch back to what I was using before. Fish oil has never really agreed with me very well. Have been having a few random pains here and there.

12-17:
Stiilllll no AF. This is getting pretty frustrating and I don't like my cycle being off so much. I'm honestly not even sure if I'm going to get a period at all this cycle. For several days I was having some light cramping but that's stopped. Nipples are sensitive so I guess there's still some hope.

Ordered a bottle of WU cream yesterday and got an email today saying it's been shipped. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get it before Christmas! If I can't take the pills I could at least do the massages.

Also, took out the Borage/Fish/FSO combo pill. Made me feel horrible. Bought the same stuff I used before and am doing fine.

Weighed myself today and am 84 pounds. Not so good. My appetite is back to normal but I'm having problems gaining the weight back. Really need to bring that up.

12-19:
Added one Gingko Biloba capsule today. Taking mainly for reasons not related to NBE at this point. Will stop taking it once I start WU since it already has it in there. Will be adding Ginseng in a couple days (again, at this point for non-NBE related purposes right now) and most likely St. John's Wort soon after. Breasts were a little sore when I woke up this morning so I'm hoping AF is on its way. I sure have the moodiness indicating it.
Last edited by shortcake83 on 4:06 AM - Dec 20, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit

Like a post to earn 5 Gold Points!
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postDec 21, 2007#2
*Finally* started at about 11:50pm (on the 20th)! It's about time! Took my first WU tab shortly after. I think it's going to be hard to tell whether they bother my stomach or make me feel bloated and/or crampy since I pretty much already already feel that way because of my period. I guess I'll know more once it's over. Will continue to take one pill in the morning and one at night for at least a couple days.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 23, 2007#3
Quote:I'm getting tired of editing the same post over and over again so I'm just going to get this going!! I will consider the massages I've been doing as the beginning of my program while I'm waiting to begin my WU!

GOAL: My goal is to gain back the firmness I lost while nursing my son and to increase in size! I'm basically the same size I was before nursing but am much more saggy and have stretchmarks on my breasts. My goal is to become a full B cup but I would also be happy just being a full A.

BACKGROUND: I rarely drink caffeine. I'd say on average I drink maybe 4 pops a month and might have a cappuccino in there in too. I can go without both. My two weaknesses are chocolate and ice cream! But I can also cut back on those a lot. Don't smoke, rarely drink and if I do it's not much. Not on any form of birth control. Was diagnosed with cervical dysplasia after I had my son 2 1/2 years ago. Had it treated with cryotheraphy and have been fine since. (Kind of personal but feel it could be beneficial to others in my situation to see how NBE can affect that.) I don't eat the best. Really need to work on eating healthier, more NBE friendly foods. Also don't get much exercise other than what I get walking back and forth at work and chasing after my son! He sure keeps me busy. I always drink lots of water which is good! Stress level in my life is pretty high right now but am confident that that will taper off soon. I am very, very small. Short, very tiny frame, and low weight (even more so since taking PM). Hands and feet are usually cold and my body temperature is usually on the lower side of normal.

STATS:
Weight: 84 pounds (lost about 10 pounds while on PM, have gained a few back so far)

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

Starting up with massage 2x daily using Femagis and applying heat before and after. Also began taking a Borage/Fish/FSO combo pill 2x a day. (Contains 400mg of each.) Will start taking 3x a day tomorrow. I'd run out of my regular borage oil and went to Target to see if they had any. All they had was the combo pill. So far it's been giving me a couple icky side-effects... may have to switch back to what I was using before. Fish oil has never really agreed with me very well. Have been having a few random pains here and there.

12-17:
Stiilllll no AF. This is getting pretty frustrating and I don't like my cycle being off so much. I'm honestly not even sure if I'm going to get a period at all this cycle. For several days I was having some light cramping but that's stopped. Nipples are sensitive so I guess there's still some hope.

Ordered a bottle of WU cream yesterday and got an email today saying it's been shipped. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get it before Christmas! If I can't take the pills I could at least do the massages.

Also, took out the Borage/Fish/FSO combo pill. Made me feel horrible. Bought the same stuff I used before and am doing fine.

Weighed myself today and am 84 pounds. Not so good. My appetite is back to normal but I'm having problems gaining the weight back. Really need to bring that up.

12-19:
Added one Gingko Biloba capsule today. Taking mainly for reasons not related to NBE at this point. Will stop taking it once I start WU since it already has it in there. Will be adding Ginseng in a couple days (again, at this point for non-NBE related purposes right now) and most likely St. John's Wort soon after. Breasts were a little sore when I woke up this morning so I'm hoping AF is on its way. I sure have the moodiness indicating it.
I took one pill very late at night on the 20th. Two yesterday and two today. No bad side-effects at this point and I'm already feeling more pains. Sure hope that's a good sign! I'm feeling more pains in my left breast which is the bigger one. I hope that doesn't mean it's going to start growing faster than the right! Am adding a third short massage to right breast each day. Tomorrow I will increase to three pills and see how that goes. Might do that for one more day, then increase to 4. Will update a week from my starting date (of the WU)!

At this point I'm taking the WU along with 500mg Borage Oil 2x daily, 1000mg FSO daily, and just started drinking one glass of Carnation Instant Breakfast (high protein). Will gradually add in the protein shake when I can be sure the WU won't make me feel icky. Haven't received WU Cream yet but should very soon. Almost out of PM cream!
Last edited by shortcake83 on 7:02 AM - Dec 23, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 28, 2007#4
Quote:I'm getting tired of editing the same post over and over again so I'm just going to get this going!! I will consider the massages I've been doing as the beginning of my program while I'm waiting to begin my WU!

STATS:

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

12-17:

12-19:
Not a whole lot going on! I took one WU pill the first day of my period (since it started so late at night), 2 for 2 days after that, 4 pills for the next 3 days, and yesterday and today I have taken 6 pills. Oddly enough I seemed to feel more pains and other sensations while I was taking the 2 pills a day. Once I ramped up to four and then six, I've hardly felt anything. I'll get a pain every once in a while and maybe some tingling or a feeling of awareness but not very often. Had soreness during my period which I was hoping was due to the WU but it disappeared after my period ended. Pains are nice and all but I've discovered that it's only when I get soreness that I grow. That's always been the case when I've gotten growth before from NBE.

The day AF ended I got another bad headache. That also happened with FP and Stherb. This one wasn't as bad as it was with the other two and only lasted half a day so that's an improvement. For a couple days I was feeling gas-y and bloated but that's gone now too which is great. I did miss two massages over the holiday because I was out of town and very rushed! And when I did massage, it wasn't for as long as I normally do it and I didn't apply heat.

Measured again tonight and there's no change. I think I'll try the 6 pills a day for another week and if I'm not feeling anything more or all feelings are gone, I might slowly ramp down to see if I start feeling more. I'm afraid that 6 per day might be too much for me and I don't want to stall. My breasts don't feel as firm as they did when I was on PM at this point.

I received my WU Cream yesterday and have been massaging with it twice a day since. I think the consistancy is great and lasts just long enough to get in a good massage. And you get SO much product! I also love the twisty cap top dispenser but can see how it might be hard to get the last bit of product out when it's almost empty. My only teeny tiny complaint about it is the smell. It's not a bad smell when I smell it in the bottle but once I apply it it takes on a weird playdough-y smell and it's kinda strong. Must react weirdly to my body chemistry. Not a big deal at all though and it won't prevent me from using it. Can't say I've noticed any changes since I've started using it, but it's still very early!

Here are the positives:
No gas-yness or bloating
BMs are actually MORE regular! No constipation (so far).
I guess that's really all for now... lol

In the following week I will add in a protein shake each day. I want to give the WU a chance by itself (well, along with borage oil and FSO) for a month before attempting to add more herbs. Definitely don't want an overload.
Edit
Dislike

This past week has been interesting! There was nothing new to report until New Years Eve. The day before, I was playing with the Shiatsu Massage pillow my fiance had received as a Christmas gift. As I was using it on my neck I thought to myself, "Hmmm... circular massaging motion, don't have to use my hands... I wonder how this would work as a breast massager?" So of course I had to try it. It gives a pretty deep intense massage so I only used it for a total of maybe 2 or 3 minutes on each breast. The next day I was SORE. Didn't think much of it and figured it was just the muscle being sore from the intense massage. But later that night when I went out to dinner with my family I started feeling lots of tingles and pains, especially in my right breast (the smaller one and the one I'm trying to concentrate more massage on). It was exactly how I felt when I was on PM and had the little bit of growth. I was so excited!

But then I was an idiot and drank a little that night. Had a few drinks of a dark beer and 3 glasses of champagne. Then the next night I was under a TON of stress (personal problems), was crying, got no sleep that night, not eating, felt like total crap. So I don't know how much of an effect that may have had on progress I was making. The stress issue is getting resolved and I'm eating well again.

On New Years Day I decided to measure to see if what I'd felt resulted in any changes. Lo and behold I was measuring a 1/4" increase! This was before the major stress episode so I figured that it was probably gone. Just measured again today and it's still there! In fact a few times it even showed 1/2" growth but not as consistantly so I'm going with the 1/4". I do see more fullness. My left breast is looking pretty awesome but the right one is still quite a bit smaller. I hope the difference between the two doesn't get any bigger!

The confusing part is that when that happened I hadn't been taking consistant dosages of the WU. For a couple days I'd take 4, then I'd start with 6 again... I just don't know how many I should take! I feel stuff when I'm taking 4 but I still feel it when I'm taking 6. If I could get away with taking 4 I'd much rather but I also don't want to waste a month or two taking 4 and not getting any results because I should be taking 6!

I should note that I'm also not completely sure whether what happened was due to the massager or not. I tried using it once a day since and those feelings haven't returned. I'm still feeling what I was before which is good, but I don't have that extra stuff going on. Another interesting thing to note is that I think that this happened with the WU at the exact same time it did when I was on PM. I'd been on it for just short of two weeks when I had that little bit of growth. After that nothing happened with it. So I hope that doesn't happen with WU!

I'm not at home right now but I will take the rest of my measurements and enter them when I get there. I haven't added anything new to my program. Keep meaning to start up with the protein shakes again but just haven't yet. Haven't even been consistant with the Carnation Instant Breakfast. Sad And I missed a couple massages during the stressful times. I really need to figure out which dosage of WU I'm going to stick with.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 05, 2008#6

STATS:

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

12-17:

12-19:
Here are my new measurements! I was thrilled to see the results! These are after 2 weeks and 3 days of being on WU:

Above: 29 1/4" (same)
Fullest: 29 3/4" (1/2" increase!)
Under: 26 1/4" (1/4" decrease)

So yay! Sometimes when I measure the fullest part I even get 30" but more consistantly the 29 3/4" so I'm going with that. I can tell they look and feel fuller but I'm not really fitting into my bras much differently. Sadly all the bras I own have always been too big, even with padding. So it'll be a feat in itself just to fill out the bras I already have. lol Really makes me realize though that if I can gain a half an inch and STILL not see much of a difference, I've really got a lot of growing to do before I reach a B cup! But I'm going to stay optimistic and positive! Smile

ETA: Bought some Mother's Milk tea today and had one cup. Was thinking that this might help boost things along if I'm only taking 4 WU pills. I loved the taste but it's made me very gassy and my stomach feels pretty icky. I definitely won't be drinking more than one cup per day! The box only contained 16 tea bags and I'm not sure if I'll continue after it's gone because of its effects. I'd rather take the extra WU!
Last edited by shortcake83 on 4:18 AM - Jan 06, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 08, 2008#7

STATS:

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

12-17:

12-19:
* Probably not going to try the Mother's Milk tea again. It made my stomach feel so horrible that I don't think it's worth the potential boost in results. Since I can't decide whether to take 4 or 6 WU tabs I might just try 5, making it 2 tabs in the AM, 1 in the afternoon, and 2 at night.
* Will probably start taking a low dose of nettle root.
* Going to order the Herbal Magic deodorant this week.
* Might order some more PM cream to use along with the WU cream. I like the WU cream but it doesn't seem to firm my skin as well as the PM cream did. That's also important to me since I'm a little saggy and the stretch marks on my breasts just make that worse. I think I looked more uplifted with the PM cream.
* Started a different type of massage on my right (smaller) breast. I do what I think was described as "the claw" on one of the massage pages where I spread my fingers and place my hand on my breast with my fingers spread out on it, avoiding the nipple. I then move my breast around in a chi massage motion. I don't actually rub my hand across the skin, just lift my breast, up, around, and in, in a chi motion. I've only done it twice and my breast is already a little more sore and I seem to feel more going on inside it after the massage.
Last edited by shortcake83 on 12:34 AM - Jan 08, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 11, 2008#8

STATS:

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

12-17:

12-19:
Feeling pretty confident about this! I'm still measuring 29 3/4", still sometimes a little more up to 30" but not as consistantly. Since doing the "claw" massage on my right breast it's been continually sore and I have been feeling LOTS of stuff going on in that one. (Pains, tingling, the feeling of let down, etc.) It seems to be taking on a better shape and is more rounded at the bottom and on the side like my left one is. Hopefully with extra attention it will catch up a little more in size. Also still having pains in my left breast but I'm happy that the massage has caused me to feel more in my right breast. When I first started WU and didn't give it the extra attention I was mostly having pains in my left breast. My right needs the extra boost so I think it's a good sign that I'm feeling more in that one.

Figured I'd list all the things I'm feeling right now just for reference:
* Consistant pains (more in right)
* Fairly consistant feeling of tingling/let down (more in right)
* Right is very sore, left is just slightly. Both nipples are sore and sensitive.
* Itching (more on/in right)
* Wearing a bra has been really annoying and uncomfortable lately. The feelings of let down and itching and soreness make me really NOT want to wear one! Only wear it when I have to.

Not sure when to expect my period. My cycles before NBE were 22-24 days long, with Full Potential they were 30 days, and with St herb it was 40 days. I'm thinking it will be more around the 30 day mark, but we'll see. As of now I'm 21 days into my cycle so it should be within a week I would think. Hope I don't totally deflate after!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 12, 2008#9

STATS:

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

12-17:

12-19:
I *finally* decided to take some pictures for the first time since I've been on WU. I was getting pretty confused about the fact that I've gained almost 3/4 of an inch, yet I wasn't sure if I was *really* seeing a difference or just imagining it and was perplexed as to why my bras weren't really fitting any differently after a gain like that! I hadn't taken any "before" pictures before starting WU as I was so depressed about how horrible they were looking, but I did still have my before pictures from the FP and St herb. Keeping in mind that I looked even SMALLER and more empty and saggy before starting WU than I did before starting PM, I did a quick comparison.

I can't BELIEVE how much I've filled out! Granted they still look fairly saggy and are mostly just full at the bottoms and outer sides (cleavage is filling out too though), but it's still such a huge improvement! NOW I see where all that growth has gone! lol Still got a long way to go but I'm definitely encouraged to continue for quite a while!
Edit
Dislike

Hi shortcake! I was just wodnering what is this claw method you are using? Is there a link to it or discussion on the board about it? Would I simply grab my breast with my hold hand in a claw like way?

Hi! I just went back and tried so hard to find the thread that contained the info on the claw method. I just can't seem to find it! I know it wasn't on one of th personal program pages but I also searched the "Methods of Massage and Exercise" forum and couldn't find it there either! I will keep searching though as I'm horrible at explaining/describing things. I will attempt it though:

I take the hand I will be massaging with (left for right breast, right for left breast) and spread my fingers out. I then place my hand on my breast so that my pinky is at the very bottom of my breast, and thumb is above the top, with the other fingers equally spread out across the breast avoiding the nipple of course. I then apply moderate pressure (you can tweak the amount of pressure you apply as you're going to see what feels best for you) and *lift* my breast up, around, and toward the cleavage area, then down and around to the bottom of the breast, and then start over again. It's a smooth, circular motion and I'm not actually *rubbing* my hand across my skin. I'm merely lifting my breast with my hand moving it to the side, up, and down, repeatedly. When I do my right side my hand moves in a clockwise motion, for my left side it's counter-clockwise. Here's a link to a picture on the board showing the directions to move: http://www.natural-breast-forum.netoutl ... ssage.html (Don't mean to make it sound like I think you're an idiot or anything and can't understand what I'm saying... it's just like I said, I'm horrible at explaining things and would hate for you to be doing the wrong thing because of it!)

I make sure while I'm doing it that I'm going *inwards* and applying enough pressure. I think that the recommended amount of rotations when it comes to chi massage is 200-300 but I can only manage 100 tops. lol Even with that though I've gotten the soreness and change in shape so it seems to be at least enough for that. I sometimes will put my other hand on top of the one doing the claw thingy for a little added pressure.

There's another way I read about on someone's personal program page (again, can't remember whose or which page it's on but I'll look) where you cup the breast and do everything else the same as what I described above. Sometimes I'll do 50 rotations doing the claw way (that sounds so funny) and then 50 cupping the breast. I just cup the bottom of my breast with the opposite hand, put my thumb about an inch above the top of my nipple, and do the same rotations. I feel a lot doing it both ways. I do those massages twice a day, morning and night. I do them dry, meaning I don't use any lotions or oils. I've found it's much to harder to get a proper grip on the skin when I used a lotion with it. After I do those massages, I then apply WU cream and rub it in using circular motions until it's fairly absorbed. I'll apply heat for about 15 minutes after that (also usually apply heat for about 5 minutes prior to the massages), and then apply more WU cream but not rub it in as well and just let it absorb more on its own.

I hope that helped and didn't confused the heck out of you. lol If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask! And I will keep looking for the links on the massages for you. Good luck!
Last edited by shortcake83 on 3:24 AM - Jan 16, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 16, 2008#12

STATS:

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

12-17:

12-19:
The day after I posted my last update I stopped feeling as much going on. I'm still just as sore; actually I'm more sore. I just don't have as many tingles or pains. I don't know if that's because I'm going to grow in spurts or if maybe it has something to do with my impending AF. The same thing happened while I was on PM. I'd have constant pains and lots of tingling but for about 5 days before my period started lasting *through* my period, I hardly felt anything which seems to go against what others' experience. But at least with WU I've got soreness!

I'm now consistantly measuring 30". I realize this could be some pre-period swelling and may go away after my period but we'll see! I'm now on day 26 of my cycle and no period. I'm anxious to see how well it lasts though because I'm really feeling like I need a new bra! I've got a pretty red lacy bra that's a 32A and isn't padded - just has the molded cups. When I bought it I filled out the bottoms just fine but the tops had LOTS of space in them. Now when I wear it, the left side is pretty much completely full and my right side has a little gap still. But such a huge improvement! I even tried on a 34A bra I have that doesn't have a whole lot of padding and it almost fit!

Oh, one thing I've been meaning to note: I said something in an earlier update about how I never even filled out the bras I currently own so just finally filling those out will be a feat in itself. I should have mentioned that my *true* bra size is most often a 32AA but all the bras I own are 32A's. So that's why I never filled them out completely. I didn't mean that I never filled 32AA's out completely.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Hopeful88

Unread postJan 16, 2008#13

STATS:

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

12-17:

12-19:
Wow! You were so helpful, how can you even think you weren't dear? Thank you so much I wasn't expecting such a detailed and helpful response... I'm going to add this claw method as well as some others into my massages each day and see how it goes for me.

Reading your latest post, I have to admit I am in the siuation you were in. I buy the smallest bras I can find at the store but I too cannot fill them in. There is always a gap unfortunately... I hope to be like you soon and fill them out though Smile good luck!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2566045]shortcake83

Unread postJan 17, 2008#14

STATS:

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

12-17:

12-19:
Glad I could help!! I think that's just my problem - I try to get TOO detailed and usually end up confusing the heck out of people. haha Smile But I'm glad you were able to make sense of my ramblings. I do wish you the best of luck and will keep up with your progress! NBE can be such a difficult and frustrating thing!

Here's to successful boobie growing for us both!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 17, 2008#15

STATS:

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

12-17:

12-19:
Just wanted to add that about an hour after I posted my last update stating that I hadn't started my period yet, I started it. lol So cycle 1 with WU was 26 days long. Not bad at all. I was never very comfortable with how PM altered my cycles so much. I don't see how something that changes a normally 24 day cycle to 40 days can be a good thing for your body. With WU I'm practically on my "natural" cycle again. I feel like this stuff may actually be doing *good* things for my body whereas with PM I was just scared about negative effects it could be having because it was so strong.

Still have soreness. I will wait until day 5 of my cycle to measure again instead of doing it tomorrow. (Tomorrow will make a month on WU!) Feeling a little bit more pains in both and some tingling again in right breast again so that's nice. Since I'm adding this tonight and tomorrow will make 1 month on WU, I'll just do my end-of-the-week update now too. I've already gone over my growth and recent feelings and sensations I've been having so I will now post my official routine since I've been tweaking it so much up until now and finally know what I'm going to stick with:

AM:
2 WU on an empty stomach (before eating)
500mg borage oil (while eating)
Massage as described above

Afternoon:
1 WU (before eating)
500mg borage oil (while eating)

PM:
2 WU (try to do it on an empty stomach but doesn't always work out that way)
1000mg Flaxseed Oil at least a half hour after taking WU
Massage as described above

6 WU tabs seemed to be too much for me as I'd start to get a dull headache when I took them for a few days in a row. With 4 I didn't feel a whole lot and didn't seem to be enough, so I switched it to 5 and that seems to do the trick. No headache and I feel things. So there it is! Don't feel the need to add anything right now as what I'm doing seems to be working and I don't want to mess with it! Not going to order any PM cream. I'm gonna have to order another bottle of WU cream sooner than I'd normally have to because I accidentally left the cap twisted open and left the bottle on the bed one day. Long story short, my fiance sat down on the bed and lots of cream squirted out. Sad I probably lost about 2 or 3 weeks worth of application. But I still have at least half the bottle and have been using the cream (very generously) for almost a month now! So I'm sure I'll get at least another month out of it.

I'm hoping for another great month with this stuff! So far I'm extremely impressed. I'm honestly just amazed at my progress so far. I have so many things going against me on this. I'm underweight by quite a bit, have a very low BMI, don't eat real great at all, and haven't been drinking protein shakes consistantly at all. Just makes me wonder what kind of results I'd be getting if I was doing everything right!

I will be back to post measurements in a few days!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 23, 2008#16

STATS:

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

12-17:

12-19:
The internet isn't working at home so I had to wait until I worked today to post this! I'm a dork and forgot that I meant to do ALL measurements again, not just the fullest part so I'll have to add that tomorrow. I did lose some fullness after my period ended and I can tell a difference in how my bras fit. Also lost most of my soreness for a couple days after it ended, but I'm starting to get it back, especially in my right breast again. Having fewer pains and tingles. I'm really hoping it'll follow the same pattern as last month, where it kicks in after about 2 weeks after my period ends! Here are the new measurements:

Fullest: Seems to be going back and forth between 29 1/2 and 29 3/4. It's the 29 3/4 more frequently though so I'll stick with that.

That means that I've kept 1/2 inch of growth, which I think is awesome! And even though they're not as full, they still have a better shape. I definitely had that fried eggs on a nail thing going on before I started WU. Not pretty.

I've made one change to my routine (after I just said I'm sticking with what I was doing haha). I ran out of Borage Oil and decided to try EPO instead as I had some success with it years before. I noticed an increase in frequency of pains after starting it. I'll try it out for a little while and see what happens. Will be back to post the rest of my measurements tomorrow!

**Okay, got my other measurements! These are as of 1/24/08 (1 month, 1 week of WU):
Fullest: close to 30 inches now (total increase of about 3/4")
Above: 29 1/2" (1/4" increase)
Under: 26 1/4" (total of 1/4" decrease)

Also, taking out EPO again. It just doesn't agree with me. Added Borage Oil back in.

So in conclusion, I did lose some fullness and measured "growth" temporarily right after my period but seem to have gained it back after just a few days so it seems I can expect to fluctuate a little around "that time" but hopefully gain most of it back after. Also lost most of my soreness and didn't have many pains and very little tingling. Still not experiencing much soreness or tingling. Hopefully I'm building my way back up to that.

I won't be getting on as frequently to update. I just wanted to keep detailed records during the first month. I will come back if/when I see some changes and/or change my routine. I'm really feeling good about this going well!
Last edited by shortcake83 on 2:32 AM - Jan 25, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 30, 2008#17

STATS:

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

12-17:

12-19:
As of 1/28 I added Papaya Enzyme tablets. They're GNC Natural Brand Papaya Complete and contain 400,000 USP units of papain and 20 GDU units of bromelain. The instructions say to chew one to three tablets up to three times a day. I've been taking one after each meal so far and have had no upset stomach or anything so I will slowly increase the number of tablets I take. I had some soreness early yesterday but by night it was gone. After I had taken a total of 2 tablets and did my nightly massage, I had more pains, tingling and the soreness started coming back. Still sore (more sore) today, especially on right (smaller) side. Was also a little itchy on that side. (Something to note: the soreness started up again the day I ovulated <yesterday>.)

Making sure I drink one protein shake before bed, which really only totals about maybe 15 grams of protein because I don't take the recommended amount. It's too much for me to drink at once. I drink a second shake during the day if I get the chance.

Also adding in one "massage" using that Shiatsu pillow for my night massage. I know it sounds crazy but it's always after I've used that that I start experiencing the soreness and tingling again. Massage by hand for my morning massage.

So the factors that could have influenced my recent changes: Massage with Shiatsu pillow, protein shake, papaya enzyme, ovluation. (Just for my own notes.)

I seem to be a little fuller and sometimes measure just slightly over 30". I will add an update if that holds steady.

ETA: I ordered two bottles of the Herbal Magic Deodorant (jasmine scented and unscented in case I don't like the jasmine) yesterday, should be getting it later this week. I hope it works as a deodorant and if it helps with NBE, even better!
Last edited by shortcake83 on 4:01 AM - Jan 30, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 13, 2008#18

STATS:

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

12-17:

12-19:
Well it's been 2 months and almost 1 week since I've started WU! For the last week and a half my boobs have been SO sore. Pretty sure it had something to do with my period coming (started today). They're SO full and firm! Lookin' great! I'll be so sad if they deflate a bunch after my period's over... which I bet they will at least a little. I'm enjoying them right now though. Smile

As far as measurements go, all I can say at the moment is that the last time I measured which was about 4 days ago, I was measuring just slightly under 30 1/2". I'll measure again tonight to be sure on that, and then I'll measure again a couple days after my period ends. I know they say that day 5 of your cycle is when you're the smallest, but that wasn't the case with me last month. We'll see how much, if any, growth I keep.

I just wanted to make a few notes regarding some things I've experienced this month.
* Boobs became very sore almost 2 weeks before my period started.
* Nails are looking terrible! While I was on PM they looked great - they were a nice healthy color and were strong. Since starting WU, they keep breaking off, look weak and brittle, and the color isn't all that great, despite the fact that I'm taking FSO and Borage Oil.
* Definitely had more PMS symptoms this time - major food cravings, moodiness/sensitivity, pretty bad headaches that started a week ago and are still going.
* Trouble falling asleep at night for about 3 or 4 nights within the last week.
* Had three pretty big zits pop up about 2 weeks ago which never happens to me.
* Although my period just started today, it already seems heavier and I'm having more cramping than I usually do at this point.

I really think I may have overdid it this month. I'm going to force myself to take only 4 tabs a day for at least a couple weeks (hopefully the whole month) to see how that goes. I just really don't think I need 6. I didn't have these negative side-effects that first month, and during that month I took less than the recommended dosage and was also the month I grew the most.

ADDITIONS/CHANGES:
* When I placed my most recent order at Vortex Health, I got a bottle of WU and a bottle of Stinging Nettle. I really think that with the random facial hairs I get, it may be of benefit to me. Since I don't have other symptoms of excess androgens, I'm only going to take one capsule (500mg) a day and see how that goes.
* I don't have a whole lot of WU cream left so I've been alternating it with other body creams/lotions I have. I do like the WU cream but I may not be able to re-order very soon.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 15, 2008#19

STATS:

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

12-17:

12-19:
Okay, finally took some measurements last night and here's how it's looking:

Above: 29 3/4" (1/4" increase)
Fullest: 30 1/4" (sometimes a little over) (1/4" increase)
Under: 29 1/4" (same)

So not too bad at all! When I took the measurements I could tell when I looked at myself in the mirror that I'd already lost some fullness, so I'm sure I was at at least 30 1/2" at my biggest before AF came. At that point I was filling out my 32A bras, so I can assume that once I permanently get back up to that measurement, I'll be an official 32! I'm hoping that I keep this 1/4" increase. That would make a total of 1 inch in two months! Can't complain about that!

Since I'm changing things around a little again, here's my new routine:

AM
* 2 WU tabs
* 1 Papaya Enzyme tab
* Massage as stated in previous posts

Afternoon
* 500mg Borage Oil
* 500mg Stinging Nettle
* 1 Papaya Enzyme tab

PM
* 2 WU tabs
* 1200mg FSO
* 1 Papaya Enzyme tab
* Massage as stated above (usually spend more time on this one)

I also started using the Herbal Magic Deodorant on 2/5. It's strange - some days it works REALLY well and other days I have some wetness. But either way there's no smell so I suppose that's okay. Kind of seems to dry out my underarms though so I'm gonna alternate with Dove deodorant.

I started the Stinging Nettle Root the day I started my period. I didn't really think to "ramp up" since I'm only taking one capsule a day, but yesterday my stomach felt horrible. Really gurgley and icky and I had the constant feeling that I was going to have the "D" word (but I never did). The only thing I can think of that it could be from is from the SNR so I'm gonna start taking one every other day for a little while to let my system adjust to it. Since I've started it, I've been having quite a few pains and some tingling and itching which is strange for me *during* my period. Hopefully a good sign!

Will be back to post measurements after AF ends.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon