Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stirl's Program

Oct 10, 2008#1
Okay, I am going to give this a go, I'm starting off slow, have ordered some items that aren't here yet, so I will start with what I have for now and see how that goes......

I am 28 years old, soon to be 29
Have 3 children, breastfed all
33.75" across the fullest part of my breast right now, small B cup
5'9" tall, 130 pounds

Before having my children I had a full c-small D cup at any given time, after having my last child and weaning after 10 months of nursing I had an A cup, basically skin. I have gained a bit of weight since and that has contributed to my size now, but am still rather unfluffy and shapeless.

My program for the first 14 days of my cycle right now will be as follows until I receive my fenugreek and hops-

Morning

1 protein shake
1x EPO
1x Vitamin C
1X Papaya Enzyme

Afternoon
1X EPO
1 cup decaf tea with 2 tablespoons soy milk and half teaspoon brown sugar

Evening
1x EPO
1x Papaya Enzyme
1x tea with soy milk
1x gelatin packet with hot water

2 massages daily, once in the morning and once in the evening, 360 rotations each side switching between vitamin E/Cocoa butter and borage oil.

I will wait to post days 14 on until I get there.

Here's hoping!!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postOct 11, 2008#2
Left breast is larger than right breast, so I will do 300 rotations on left and 360 on right for massage. I am also going to check into pansyclubs massage and try that.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 11, 2008#3
Quote:Okay, I am going to give this a go, I'm starting off slow, have ordered some items that aren't here yet, so I will start with what I have for now and see how that goes......

5'9" tall, 130 pounds

Before having my children I had a full c-small D cup at any given time, after having my last child and weaning after 10 months of nursing I had an A cup, basically skin. I have gained a bit of weight since and that has contributed to my size now, but am still rather unfluffy and shapeless.

My program for the first 14 days of my cycle right now will be as follows until I receive my fenugreek and hops-

Morning

1 protein shake
1x EPO
1x Vitamin C
1X Papaya Enzyme

Afternoon
1X EPO

Evening
1x EPO
1x Papaya Enzyme
1x tea with soy milk

2 massages daily, once in the morning and once in the evening, 360 rotations each side switching between vitamin E/Cocoa butter and borage oil.

Here's hoping!!
I am so afraid for LOSING breast tissue that I am afraid I will not be able to stick with anything that doesn't supply me with SOME sort of confirmation that it is working. I have to learn to wait it out. I can do it!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 12, 2008#4
Quote:Okay, I am going to give this a go, I'm starting off slow, have ordered some items that aren't here yet, so I will start with what I have for now and see how that goes......

5'9" tall, 130 pounds

Morning

1 protein shake
1x EPO
1x Vitamin C
1X Papaya Enzyme

Afternoon
1X EPO

Evening
1x EPO
1x Papaya Enzyme
1x tea with soy milk

Here's hoping!!
Had Thai salad for dinner with mango, shrimp, sesame and peanuts. Trying to eat more BE friendly foods.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 14, 2008#5

5'9" tall, 130 pounds

Morning

1 protein shake
1x EPO
1x Vitamin C
1X Papaya Enzyme

Afternoon
1X EPO

Evening
1x EPO
1x Papaya Enzyme
1x tea with soy milk

Here's hoping!!
Have done pansyclubs massage twice now, and will continue to try and do it at least a few times a week in addition to the chi rotations.
I'm not having any tingling or pains at all yet so hopefully the fenugreek and hops get here soon!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 15, 2008#6

5'9" tall, 130 pounds

Morning

1 protein shake
1x EPO
1x Vitamin C
1X Papaya Enzyme

Afternoon
1X EPO

Evening
1x EPO
1x Papaya Enzyme
1x tea with soy milk

Here's hoping!!
I am boiling a whole turkey carcass right now for two hours, and will be having the broth with veg for lunch for the next week, I hope it has the same effect as chicken feet soup! We'll see!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2311547]fengshuiTW

Unread postOct 15, 2008#7

5'9" tall, 130 pounds

Morning

1 protein shake
1x EPO
1x Vitamin C
1X Papaya Enzyme

Afternoon
1X EPO

Evening
1x EPO
1x Papaya Enzyme
1x tea with soy milk

Here's hoping!!
Hi, Dani, I hope you don't mind me posting on your programme page. Here I have a couple suggestions for you to consider.
it's worth a try to use chicken/pork bones to make boobie soup broth, you can add in some natural vinegar and rice wine/white cooking wine when you are boiling your broth. Vinegar can help release calcium in bones which is great working with gelatin/collagen, and rice wine can help with flavor plus warming your body, circulation. (when you add in vinegar may make the broth smelly, but it will taste the same when the broth is done)
I also often add in a chicken leg when I heat up my boobie broth to make soups, even throw in some fennel seeds, raw peanuts to cook together. Just my "short cut" tricks for NBE. Hope this helps. Smile
P.S. you may even mix in your gelatin packet in your boobie soup, I don't think it will change the flavor if it's unflavored. Just a thought. Smile

I don't mind at all!!

Thanks for the suggestions! I added in some fennel and some ginger and rice vinegar, and I think I will mix it with my gelatin packets, as the broth isn't very jelly on it's own. Thanks again, I appreciate all of your help!

I had oat cereal for a snack tonight with my tea, trying to keep up on my oats!

Okay, I'm tweaking my program a bit, adding in a couple of things I have read that really interest me.
I have had some itchiness on my breasts so far, mostly at night, but no pains or anything like that, so we'll see what that means I suppose!

Morning-
tea with soy milk
EPO x 1
Vitamin C
very light massage rotations with perfect curves gel and cocoa butter while meditating affirmations.
Aprls palms together exercise and pulling exercise.

Afternoon-
protein shake
EPO x 1
papaya enzyme

Evening-
EPO x 1
tea with soy milk
fengshui massage with cocoa butter or borage oil and heat for 20 mins.
gelatin x 1

Okay I am revising againSmile I will continue taking everything as mentioned above, and am adding the following-

Morning-
2 hops capsules
1 barley grass tablet

Afternoon-
2 hops capsules
1 barleygrass tablet

Evening-
2 hops capsules

I have just added 1 fenugreek capsule 3x daily as well, since starting the hops etc I have some breaszt itchiness today and a little last night...does this mean something is happening? ....I sure hope so!

Update-

I have not been taking herbs for two days now, I'm pretty sure I have a bladder infection and will wait until it clears up to resume my program....bummer!

I also took my measurements with a real measuring tape (I was using string and a ruler before) And they are quite different than my other method said so-
Bust- 31.5"
Under Bust- 28"

I'll add this to my top post once I can edit it.

Okay, I'm adding this before I forget what I want to do hereSmile

For the last half of my cycle I will be taking

3 EPO, morning, afternoon and evening
6 Fenugreek, morn.Aft.Eve.

Once I am a couple of days into my period, I will resume the first part of my program.

I have some luteal swelling right now, BUT am wearing a bra that I haven't been able to wear since before I had any of my children, so I think the swelling is more than it has been for quite a long time...we'll see if anything stays, I will measure later.

Hey Dani!

I thought I would come see if you had a personal program page. From checking out your stats...we are close in weight, height and measurements! ^_^ If only I was about 39" across the bust like I am with the hips, that would be great. Lol. (Funny enough I didn't realize I was that 'big' around the hips/bootie till I got the measuring tape. Fig I was around 36-37")

As I had said in the main forum, if you didn't do the hormone imbalance test yet I would recommend it. It turned out I needed PC (low estrogen as well, but still ED). I think it's been said that most slim women are low in estrogen since we don't have many estrogen receptors or something of the sort, due to low body fat. Something to think about.

After reading the Japanese Bust Enhancement thread that's what I decided on following and it just so happened to fall in line with my problem. But once again, good luck and try to stay determined!

I haven't been sticking to my program lately, just because as I said I didn't keep any of my growth, so I think I will make an appointment and get my hormone levels checked and then I will know for sure, and if I have to do any correction, then I can.
I am hoping to start my new routine once the time is right according to waihaika, it's worth a shot!
I'm planning on combining fullness' program with aprls program, so we'll see how that goes!! I almost ordered some supershine because I am really wanting something that will work for me, and for some reason, the ingredients in there resonate with me, I'm already taking collagen, but have basically stopped everything else other than soy milk and papaya enzymes, which I am not sure are worth taking because it is just the enzyme and not the other parts of the plant, I really would love to get my hands on some of the green papaya powder, but nowhere that sells it ships to Canada or ships here, but for tons of money....I'll keep looking!
I'm going to go look for your program and see what you're up toSmile
All the best!
Dani

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon