32 yrs
5'10"
145 lbs.
no children
Asian & Caucasian
Non-smoker
Social drinker

NOTES
This is actually month 2 of WU for me. I took a month's worth in October, then in trolling this wonderful site and second guessing myself, I lapsed for two days (taking fenugreek for those two days), until deciding to go back on Wonderup. So, two day lapse. I am committed now to sticking this out for four months at least. Also, I am not very consistent with massage and just calculated that for my body, WU recommends 83g of protein! Am going to add another shake and boiled eggs to diet. Normal eater, but not detailed enough to plan protein for every meal, easier to down shakes and eat eggs.
Last edited by EveEM on 6:20 PM - Dec 01, 2006, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

[/url]
chiquita83

Unread postDec 07, 2006#2
i am considering starting on wonderup and am curious to hear about ur progress....how has it been going for u???
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2415503]lankylou

Unread postDec 31, 2006#3
Quote:PROGRAM (began Nov. 22, 2006)
2 Wonderups / 3 x daily
1 multivitamin
1 Flaxeed 1200 mg
2 calcium chews
1 soy protein shake daily (25g)
1 Sal Palmetto / 2 x daily (AM and PM)
STATS

BACKGROUND
32 yrs
5'10"
145 lbs.
no children
Asian & Caucasian
Non-smoker
Social drinker

NOTES
This is actually month 2 of WU for me. I took a month's worth in October, then in trolling this wonderful site and second guessing myself, I lapsed for two days (taking fenugreek for those two days), until deciding to go back on Wonderup. So, two day lapse. I am committed now to sticking this out for four months at least. Also, I am not very consistent with massage and just calculated that for my body, WU recommends 83g of protein! Am going to add another shake and boiled eggs to diet. Normal eater, but not detailed enough to plan protein for every meal, easier to down shakes and eat eggs.
during month 2 of wonderup + SP, had swelling, which may be from the SP or just from WU finally kicking in. went up to 34.25" (up from 33"). after my period, all swelling was gone!

now am midway through bottle 3 of wonderup. because i'm so impatient! not sure if the painful swelling was from saw palmetto or wonderup finally kicking in. so since mid-december, after reading others' programs, i dropped the saw palmetto and added Gingko Biloba (for circulation) and am going to take a longer term approach to see what works and doesn't. i'm going to go for at least one month on wonderup alone. will research adding vitex or saw palmetto in a month.

good news--keeping better notes and massaging more regularly. so current stats:

PROGRAM:
Wonderup 2 tabs/3x daily
Gingko Biloba 1 tab/2x daily
Multivitamin
Calcium chews
One whey protein shake (25g) daily
One espresso daily Smile

No growth, current = 32.75"

good luck! and more soon...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 03, 2007#4
2 Wonderups / 3 x daily
1 multivitamin
1 Flaxeed 1200 mg
2 calcium chews
STATS

BACKGROUND
32 yrs
5'10"
145 lbs.
no children
Asian & Caucasian
Non-smoker
Social drinker

NOTES
Thanks to advice from other gals here who've already tried the wait and see approach with WonderUp alone, I'm adding back Saw Palmetto today. I should also mention since being off SP, acne, acne, acne! And I am 32. So program as of today:

MORNING
2 WonderUp
1 Saw Palmetto
1 Gingko Biloba
1 Multivitamin
1 Calcium chew
1 25g protein shake

LATE AFTERNOON
2 WonderUp
1 Flax Seed

EVENING
2 WonderUp
1 Saw Palmetto
1 Gingko Biloba

Also regular nightly massages, maybe too vigorously (my boobs are starting to feel sore underneath). Good luck, progress soon!
Edit
Dislike

Jan. 15 ~ 2 weeks since adding Saw Palmetto back in. I have pains underneath and on outside of breasts, moreso in the smaller breast.

This is a learning experience. I was on the pill for years (stopped 11 months ago), so I never measured my cycle. Yes, boobs were sore two days prior to period, but I don't know if it was mainly one boob and not the other and for how long.

So, I don't know if this is period pain or growing pain! I am going to chart my cycle this month. However, I didn't have any boob pain last month with WU alone. I don't know if I just wasn't patient enough with the WU, but I'm going to go with the SP for another three months. Good luck everyone!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
srsanford

Unread postJan 24, 2007#6
2 Wonderups / 3 x daily
1 multivitamin
1 Flaxeed 1200 mg
2 calcium chews
STATS

BACKGROUND
32 yrs
5'10"
145 lbs.
no children
Asian & Caucasian
Non-smoker
Social drinker

NOTES
i am going to measure in cm now instead of inches.
last night, 83cm (app. 32.75"), which is a net hain of about 1/4".
for me, i really believe it's the SP.
still have pains in bottom and outside of boobs.
more soon, good luck ladies (and gent)!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2415503]lankylou

Unread postFeb 21, 2007#7
2 Wonderups / 3 x daily
1 multivitamin
1 Flaxeed 1200 mg
2 calcium chews
STATS

BACKGROUND
32 yrs
5'10"
145 lbs.
no children
Asian & Caucasian
Non-smoker
Social drinker

NOTES
Feb. 21, 2007

Dropping Saw Palmetto today.
This past month, lost the 1 cm growth and no tingling, even though still am doing the same dose of Wonderup and Saw Palmetto.

So new program is:
1 protein shake/day
1 Multivitamin
2 Calcium chews
1 Flaxseed
1 Fish oil
2 WU/3 x day

I'm going to commit to this program for 3 months (heard that one before) and stop futzing around with changes.

Good luck and more soon.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 05, 2007#8
2 Wonderups / 3 x daily
1 multivitamin
1 Flaxeed 1200 mg
2 calcium chews
STATS

BACKGROUND
32 yrs
5'10"
145 lbs.
no children
Asian & Caucasian
Non-smoker
Social drinker

NOTES
Last month had 1 cm of growth after using WU on its own for a month. The growth stayed for two weeks, but period came and it's all gone. Nonetheless, I'm still encouraged. Some growth, even temporary, has got to be a good sign.

I should say that last month:
- we moved houses
- started a morning workout program (less sleep)
- work get stressful
- my protein and water intake went down

WU cust svc has been pretty quick, so I'm doing a recommended cleanse now, since I have no growth yet to lose and seem to have stalled. More soon!

Hope this helps someone, because it does seem we need to vigilent on all of these things.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 16, 2007#9
2 Wonderups / 3 x daily
1 multivitamin
1 Flaxeed 1200 mg
2 calcium chews
STATS

BACKGROUND
32 yrs
5'10"
145 lbs.
no children
Asian & Caucasian
Non-smoker
Social drinker

NOTES
Back on the saddle after a month cleanse with Get Clean tea and intermittent Milk Thistle caps. As of May 14, 2007:

- Weight: 143 lb.
- Under bust: 29"
- Over bust: 83 cm

2 WU three times daily
Multi vitamin
1 Flax oil 3 times daily
5 min massage per boob nightly with WU cream

I will do some research about taking only 4 WU caps...
Good luck and progress soon!

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 27, 2007#10
2 Wonderups / 3 x daily
1 multivitamin
1 Flaxeed 1200 mg
2 calcium chews
STATS

BACKGROUND
32 yrs
5'10"
145 lbs.
no children
Asian & Caucasian
Non-smoker
Social drinker

NOTES
After trolling through the WU board and here, I'm going to stick with what they recommend, which is 3x daily, 2 caps each.
Have been doing this for about a week, dropped the Flax oil and now take:

MORN
2 WU
1 EPO
1 multi
1 calcium

AFTERNOON
2 WU
a Calcium
1 Folic Acid (baby making precautions)

NIGHT
2 WU
1 fish oil

So far, no growth yet, but my nipples are pretty sore this week.

Was not good at all about massaging. Did Pansyclub's yesterday and felt aches for the rest of the afternoon. Period has just ended, so we'll see how much growth remains.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 25, 2007#12
2 Wonderups / 3 x daily
1 multivitamin
1 Flaxeed 1200 mg
2 calcium chews
STATS

BACKGROUND
32 yrs
5'10"
145 lbs.
no children
Asian & Caucasian
Non-smoker
Social drinker

NOTES
starting a milk thistle cleanse today. posting here so i will remember when i started!
wonderup not working for me the past few months. i think i've stalled since the very early promising results (now almost a year ago). may be due to lack of sleep, protein, massage or inconsistency. well, just being honest! am going to cleanse and start very simply with some fenugreek in a month.

good luck everyone!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 12, 2008#13
2 Wonderups / 3 x daily
1 multivitamin
1 Flaxeed 1200 mg
2 calcium chews
STATS

BACKGROUND
32 yrs
5'10"
145 lbs.
no children
Asian & Caucasian
Non-smoker
Social drinker

NOTES
one TBsp per day at lunch.
we'll try this for a week, before adding anything else, most likely saw palmetto (SP)
good luck!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 29, 2008#14
2 Wonderups / 3 x daily
1 multivitamin
1 Flaxeed 1200 mg
2 calcium chews
STATS

BACKGROUND
32 yrs
5'10"
145 lbs.
no children
Asian & Caucasian
Non-smoker
Social drinker

NOTES
It still amazes me how strong herbs can be. My period came early and heavy, and only about two weeks after my last period, after taking 1 TB of Fenugreek daily for 2 weeks.
While taking the fenugreek, I gained 1/2 inch. Now that my period's ending, that's pretty much gone.

Considering it's only been 2 weeks, I'm going to stay with the FG and not add Saw Palmetto for now. Maybe next month, the pre-period swelling will actually stay...

11/23/2009

started wonderup and 5 min of massage at night

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon