Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lassysam's program

Dec 30, 2006#1
Well I have been taking BE herbs without much success for a few months now. I guess I haven't measured my herbs consistently so that may be a big factor. I have felt nauseous and have taken a bit of a break and the past few days have just been taking Vitex. I have been massaging at night with fenugreek powder and olive oil. I have a few issues to take into consideration. I would like to lose some weight, I have a low body temp and I am older. I am 37 and weigh about 147 lbs. and height is 5'.5" I have kids and breastfed the youngest which was 6 years ago. I am 33.5" underbust and 37.5" across the fullest part of top
After looking at the pictures I am greatly inspired by tender ta ta's progress and have been contemplating following her program.
However, I will have to take some things to adjust for my own body. I am considering taking cayenne pepper to warm up my body because I am always cold. I will list my herbs soon. Maybe I will start tomorrow, however I will need some red clover.
Also, my right breast appears a little smaller than my left one. This happened when I was nursing my youngest.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postDec 31, 2006#2
Ok, I've got some more information to add in. Last cycle I did have lots of luteal swelling before my period and my breasts looked large and my right smaller one even looked much more like the left one. I started out last cycle taking
2 Saw Palmetto 575 mg
2 Wild Yam 575mg
2 Fenugreek 575 mg

and then ramped up to 3 of each. I was feeling nauseous a lot and getting headaches and brain fog so I took about a week break around the week of Christmas. During this break I took some vitex. I feel better now and I am going to try out this new routine that I am starting today.

Morning: 1 ml of liquid extract Fenugreek
1 ml of Saw Palmetto (liquid)
1 pill of Fenugreek 575 mg
1 Red Clover 500mg

Protein shake for breakfast to try and help me lose a bit of weight.
A multi vitamin, plus cayenne pepper if I am cold. Although I may add Ginko Biloba to help with that since I read about it helping someone else.

Noon: Another protein shake

Night: 1 ml Fenugreek
1 ml Saw Palmetto
1 Red Clover 500 mg
1 Borage Oil 1300 mg
1 L-Arginine 900 mg

Massage at bedtime if I have the energy with fenugrek and olive oil mixture.
We shall see if I get any growing pains that I had before, if not I will probably start ramping up again with my old routine, but I may keep the Red Clover I have read of lots of other people getting better results when they added in RC.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 31, 2006#3
Quote:Well I have been taking BE herbs without much success for a few months now. I guess I haven't measured my herbs consistently so that may be a big factor. I have felt nauseous and have taken a bit of a break and the past few days have just been taking Vitex. I have been massaging at night with fenugreek powder and olive oil. I have a few issues to take into consideration. I would like to lose some weight, I have a low body temp and I am older. I am 37 and weigh about 147 lbs. and height is 5'.5" I have kids and breastfed the youngest which was 6 years ago. I am 33.5" underbust and 37.5" across the fullest part of top
After looking at the pictures I am greatly inspired by tender ta ta's progress and have been contemplating following her program.
However, I will have to take some things to adjust for my own body. I am considering taking cayenne pepper to warm up my body because I am always cold. I will list my herbs soon. Maybe I will start tomorrow, however I will need some red clover.
Also, my right breast appears a little smaller than my left one. This happened when I was nursing my youngest.
Ok well I got some red clover yesterday and took some last night and got a migraine pretty soon after taking it, like an hour or so. I also took some cayenne pepper (in a capsule) so who knows what causes the migraine. However I have pushed forward and so far today have taken
1 ml of Fenugreek
1 ml of Saw Palmetto
in my coffee and lots of Ibuprofen for my migraine hangover. A couple of hours ago I took another capsule of red clover 500mg and noticed several things... my heart rate seems to have gone up, or I can feel it thumping away in chest rather and my body temp seems to have risen. Also I do feel tingles in my breasts. I have decided to take the red clover slowly. Just one 500mg capsule a day for now. I have great expectations of it being a mirracle herb for me after reading other people's sudden results after adding it to their routines.
Tonight I will take more of the liquid extracts (I skipped last night because of my horrible migraine and had to go directly to bed)
1 ml Fenugreek
1 ml Saw Palmetto

Massage with olive oil and fenugreek. I am really tempted to get some cocoa butter after reading all of the fame it has gotten on this forum. I love this forum by the way. The pictures are very inspiring and a person can post their attempts here without critism.
I am very excited about my new routine! And I so appreciate being able to see what has worked for others.
I do welcome other people's comments.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 01, 2007#4
Quote:Well I have been taking BE herbs without much success for a few months now. I guess I haven't measured my herbs consistently so that may be a big factor. I have felt nauseous and have taken a bit of a break and the past few days have just been taking Vitex. I have been massaging at night with fenugreek powder and olive oil. I have a few issues to take into consideration. I would like to lose some weight, I have a low body temp and I am older. I am 37 and weigh about 147 lbs. and height is 5'.5" I have kids and breastfed the youngest which was 6 years ago. I am 33.5" underbust and 37.5" across the fullest part of top
I wish we could go back and change our previous posts, because I have noticed that I have made some mistakes.

I meant to say that the results I had from my last cycle seemed to be mostly in the luteal swelling and what I was taking at the end were:
(3) 575mg Fenugreek
(3) 575mg Saw Palmetto
(3) 575mg Wild Yam
and I took this 3x day, morning, noon and evening. I really did not massage much. I had the most noticeable results around my period, however it did not seem to stay and I also felt ill at these amounts, some nausea, head aches and brain fog. I did start taking these herbs at the end of August 2006, but until November 2006 I really did not take them consistently or measure what I took really. However when I first measured myself I was more around 36" 36.5" (In Aug/Sept2006) around fullest part of my bust and now I measure a good 37.5" so I must have had some improvement over the months. I am going to try and keep better track now.

Back to the new routine I am experimenting with.
I seem to be really sensitive to the red clover. It seems to have a stimulating effect on me. Yesterday it increased my heart rate after I took it, my body feels warmer, I have a pink flush to my face that I have never had before, (except for sunburn!) and I COULD NOT fall asleep last night. I went to bed at 10:30 and was still awake at 1:30 am.
So! Today I took the red clover in the morning and will see if my body adapts to it, if not I may be cutting it out and going back to my previous routine. So far, though I am not having the heart palpitations that I had yesterday. We'll see how I sleep tonight.

Morning: 1 ml Fenugreek
1 ml Saw Palmetto (I put both of these in my cup of coffee)
1 Fenugreek capsule 575mg
1 Red Clover 500mg

Noon: 1 Fenugreek 575 mg
1 Saw Palmetto 575mg

Evening: 1ml F
1ml SP (in some cranberry juice)
1 Borage Oil 1300mg
1 L-Arginine 900 mg

As you can see, I am ramping up the Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto a bit. I was having more sensations before when taking the larger amounts. So I will try these new amounts for a few days.
I still have high hopes for the red clover since it seems to be stimulating my circulation and others have had success with it. I just hope my body can tolerate it.
Red clover, red clover send boobies right over!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 04, 2007#5
I have had a head ache every single day since starting the Red Clover. I am really trying to give it a shot, but this conitnuous headache is wearing me out and I am tempted to go back to my previous program of 3 pills each 3x day of Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Wild Yam. Or substituting liquid extracts, but using the same herbs. The liquid extracts are so much easier.
Also, I have had less sensations so far. I think I should up my Red Clover dose, but I am afraid to as long as I am getting headaches.
I went to Wal-Mart today and got some aloe vera gel and some cocoa butter/vit E cream. It has both in the cream. I may try the cocoa butter/vit E cream first. I will be more likely to massage more often since right now I worry about getting the fenugreek, olive oil on my clothes. I don't want oily stains on my bras and clothes, and the cocoa butter cream smells so yummy!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 04, 2007#6
I am sorry to say that I woke up with an unbearable headache this morning and just exhausted so I did not take the red clover. I've decided I need a simple routine with little side effects and so am going back to my old routine. I will slowly ramp up the Wild Yam
Here is what I am taking today:
1 ml. liquid extract Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek & Wild yam all put in my coffee for morning dose.
Noon 1 ml each of Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek in some tea (it tasted nasty though)

Evening - 1 ml each of SP, Fen
(1) 1300 mg Borage Oil
(1) 900 mg L-Arginine

Massage right breast with cocoa butter/vit E cream
heating pad for 5-10 minutes
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 09, 2007#7
MORNING:
1 ml liquid extract Saw Palmetto
1 ml liquid extract Wild Yam
1 ml liquid extract Fenugreek
1 capsule Ginkgo Biloba (unsure of mg)

NOON:

EVENING:
1 capsule 900 mg L-Arginine
1 capsule 1300 mg Borage oil

Most days I have a protein shake for breakfast for several reasons, one, it's easy and two I read an article that mentioned losing weight drinking two of these protein shakes a day in place of meals. I don't always get two in, but I usually manage one.
Probably 4 out of 7 nights I manage a short massage before bed. I am currently trying the liquid Fenugreek with some aloe vera gel. It seems less messy.
I do seem to be noticing a small change in my breasts. They seem rounder on the sides and the tape measure seems to be in agreement. 1/4" - 1/2" unless I am holding it wrong. I don't know. I have a hard time believing that the tape measure is accurate. I have loads of sensations though. My boobs are very sore and I get several tingles throughout the day. I also get pains under my arms which I don't like and I wonder if that is healthy.
Anyhoo. I am greatly encouraged and plan to stay at these doses for a while hopefully. I am rather fickle though and tend to change my mind a lot. For one thing, I keep looking in the mirror and telling myself that I really need to lose some weight and I have arguements with myself trying to decide if I have to choose between breast enlargement and weight loss which is more important. I want both.

I am really finding it hard not to switch my program around too much! I had this discussion with Chloe105 in her program. After seeing Shell's great results I am really, really tempted to try the Pueraria Mirifica and I have ordered some off of Ebay. It sounds powerful though and I am pretty scared I will have some bad side effects. I usually do. I am just very sensitive to things and I get migraines and that's no fun.
I am continuing on with my current program however (until that PM arrives anyway- then we'll see)
I have added in some gelatin today and had a cup of red clover tea, which seems to be less potent than my capsules and I feel good about it. It seemed to have warmed me up for a little while.
Things have been crazy busy here so I have not gotten any exercise in, but I have really good intentions to start that up. Smile
Also, I will probably be doing some research into this PM stuff, see what I can find on it.
My boobs hurt a whole bunch. Hope that means they are growing!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 19, 2007#9
Ok, well my period started yesterday so I decided to take a break for a bit, probably 48 hours and will start back up tomorrow.
There are times I look in the mirror and my breasts just look like the same old breasts as always. It is really hard to tell.
Yesterday and the previous day, of course they were swollen, though not measuring any bigger with the tape measure. Today they are not near as painful. The painful boobies have pretty much gone away. They are just a bit tender when I touch them.
I really wish the PM that I bought off of Ebay would show up. Probably it will take a good long while. So, this is what I am thinking. I am going to try and boost my program for this next cycle. Slowly I will try reintroducing some red clover. Either starting with a cup of red clover tea or opening a capsule and emptying half of it for the first couple of days. I will try adding this small dose of red clover to what I am already taking.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 21, 2007#10
Today took:
Morning:
10 mg gelatin in capsule
1/2 capsule red clover (approx. 250 mg)

I opened the red clover cap and poured about 1/2 of it out, replaced the cap and took it. I did not notice any reaction really to the red clover today, so I feel really good about this added dosage.
Afternoon:

Evening:
1300 mg Borage oil
900 mg L-Arginine

Massaging with some Nature Day cream. I don't think it is very potent honestly, but it smells like roses which I love, reminds me of my Grandma.

I have way too many creams and booby batters to massage with and I have a hard time deciding which to use. I only massage the smaller breast and since I haven't noticed it changing I have serious doubts about this massage idea. I also keep thinking about massage breaking up fats so it seems contradictory.

I have been feeling really tired for a while now. Today looked into some possible explanations for this. I think it could be the hormones, but there are some vitamins to help with tiredness that boosts the adrenals, vit C and B5. I will probably be adding these.
~ My boobs feel very itchy and tingly today. I swear I think it's the red clover. I did not take the ginkgo today because that red clover really warms me up and helps my circulation. I plan to keep up with this as long as all goes well.
Results ~ have no measurable difference. Sometimes they look rounder/bigger and sometimes they don't.

After doing some reading, I have started on the Pueriria Mirifica today. I am being very cautious since my body is sensitive.
I am starting out with a brand made by Bio Woman. It has almost no english on the package which does concern me. There is no way of knowing what other ingrediants are in the pills.
However I have taken 2 capsules.
Tomorrow I may add a third in the afternoon if I don't get any bad side effects.
Still doing pilates exercises, still taking other supplements for health and BE support:
Thyroid essentials from Swanson vitamins
Borage oil
L-Arginine
L-Glutamin
take last 3 at bedtime
Have some cream that came with the Bio Woman, applying that twice a day until it runs out (it's a small jar)
Just have to wait now and see if I get the growing pains/sensations.

I am now taking the recommended dose on the bottle (with very little english) of 4 caps a day of my Bio Woman and have noticed no side effects. I have however felt tingling and soreness. This morning I woke up with lots of pain under my right arm.

I have been applying the cream only to my right smaller breast. The directions say not to apply to nipple area and this is a major pain. So I am not really massaging because of this, I just apply the cream VERY CAREFULLY to my right breast, around the nipple. =S

I am happy that I haven't noticed any side effects. After I finish this Bio Woman brand I will be taking St. Herb
I also discovered that my slim fast shakes that I have been drinking have soy in them! Since I read this can lower your body temp. I don't think it's a good idea to drink them anymore. They could possibly be lowering my metabolism also. So, when I have a protein shake I think I will stick to the home made ones with Whey.
It would probably help with my BE attempts to check what supplements would help my metabolism and circulation.
~ note~ after searching the BE board and some of fawn's old posts have read that Pueriria Mirifica is suppose to be more potent than fenugreek and individual herbs, maybe even BO. They say, it more closely simulates the natural hormones a young girl has during puberty.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 14, 2007#13
My period is due the 15th and I have been a little miserable with migraine headaches and feeling very sad. This sadness is not normal for me. I have decided to put away the Pueriria Mirifica for a while. So, back to my plan of trying BO I guess. I am going to wait a bit at least until my period starts before I try the stuff. I am hoping to lose some weight also and have heard that it is easier done when taking BO rather than Pueriria Mirifica.
For now I am only taking DIM and just letting my body rest and heal a bit.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 17, 2007#14
I have had horrible cramps today with my period and have felt very yucky in general. I actually think the DIM may be contributing so I am going to stop and wait a while then try it again later and keep a close eye on how it makes me feel.
Started BO today

Took one 500 mg DNE brand of Bovine Ovaries in the morning with a protein shake

Took a second BO in the afternoon with a glass of milk.

Have felt very tired, took a nap in the afternoon.

Tomorrow I will take 3 BO pills, maybe 4 and probably hold on that amount and see how I feel and if my body responds.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 19, 2007#15
All this time I have been massaging my smaller breast, applying either boobie batter or PM cream, nature day cream and it looks smaller than ever for some reason, also, and this is weird, I have hairs growing on only my smaller breast that I have been massaging and applying the different creams too. :O I am not happy about this at all. The left bigger one that I did not pay any attention to looks great. There is no hair, it is plump, full and soft.
I've decided to just forget the massage for now, and the creams. Don't want small hairy breasts!
I've plucked the hairs, apologized to my breast for the wrong I have done to it. Also, have measured my breasts and they are measuring smaller now. I think the herbs I took made them a little fuller, but was probably water retention.
I have been taking my temperature a lot lately to get a good idea of what it runs. I am always low and it is anywhere from 96 -97 degrees under my arm. Today I decided to try some cayenne pepper again and it seemed to do the trick. I got it up to 98.4
So here is my newly revised routine. I am trying to keep it simple because I don't like taking too many things and I seem to feel better with the less I take.
BEFORE BREAKFAST
~ 2DNE BO pills at 500 mg ea - 1,000 mg total
~ 1 capsule of cayenne pepper

BEFORE DINNER
~ 2 DNE BO pills at 500 mg ea

BEFORE BED
~ 900 mg L-Arginine
~ 2 -3 mg melatonin (I would like to quit taking the melatonin because Wahaika told me it's not good to take long term because of the risk that your body will quit making it's own. However, I am mentally addicted. I am afraid of not being able to sleep if I quit taking it)

MEASUREMENTS
37.5 TO 37 3/4" around bust
32- 32.5" under bust
weight 146.6 lbs

Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 21, 2007#16
Making some small changes and want to post them so I know when I changed things around.

MORNING:
~ 500mg L-Lysine
~ 2 DNE BO
~ 1/2 Thytrophin tablet (this is bovine thyroid)

BREAKFAST - Whey protein shake

2:00 PM
~ 1 BO

9:00 PM
~ 2 BO
~ 900mg L-Arginine
~ 1300 mg borage oil

~*~*~* May or may not take cayenne depending on how the thytrophin works. It would be great if it helped me to feel better in general along with boosting my breast to grow.

~ Another note, I felt a lot of pains and sensations while taking herbs, but the progress was slow and apparently it was temporary, because it seems to be gone at this point. All I can figure is it was water retention, which seems strange. I did feel very bloated and it seemed my tummy was growing more than my breasts. I feel like I've lost weight since stopping the herbs.
I am feeling some pains, tingling etc now while on the BO, but they are not as intense as while on herbs. So pains do not necessarily = breast growth.
We'll see if I can grow with BO.

Ok!
Well my measurements before I started the BO were:
37" across bust
Now I am measuring 37 3/4 "
Don't know if it's temporary or not
My experience on the BO was, having some constipation, unusual amount of acne I haven't had since I was like 13 yrs old, and a major problem with cancer sores that I haven't had in years, some ugly brown urine and a period that lasted 2 weeks! At one point, I was even getting worried at the amount I was bleeding, changing my pad every 15 minutes.
I've pretty much run out of the BO. No finances at the moment, but I do have some ST Herb, so I am trying that now. Hopefully it was the DIM that caused me to have migraines before and I will do well on the ST Herb.
I started on either the 15th or the 16th I think, can't remember, plus I was bleeding for so long.
I've got 4 months worth of St Herb, we'll see how I feel on it. If I feel ill, I'll probably give up. It is more important to me that I be a functional person. I don't really feel bad about my breasts the way they are now. I just thought it would be nice if I could actually grow them some. If it doesn't work out, it's not a big deal.
Last edited by lassysam on 4:47 PM - Mar 20, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 21, 2007#18
I have not been feeling well. I have had stomach problems for several days now. Lots of pain and cramping as if I had diarrhea, but I don't. I feel very sick to my stomach and I am beyond tired. What I really am is weak and I feel like sleeping all of the time. I also have this huge fever blister/cancer sore that I cannot get rid of. I think something is wrong with my body and I think it's time to give up BE. I may try it again some other time, I don't know.
I need to get my life back. I need to get my energy back and be a functional person again.
I think for whatever reason, my liver or ... whatever... the messing with my hormones is making me ill.
I do believe that breast growth is possible.
No matter what a women is taking she needs to be careful and pay attention to her body.
I may try again sometime when I feel better and am healthier.
For now, my body just needs to heal whatever it is that is wrong with it.
There is no way of knowing really.
I am a bit sad to say good bye, I did see some improvement in my breasts.
Oh well, here's to feeling better!
Last edited by lassysam on 5:12 PM - Mar 21, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 02, 2007#19
I feel so much better now. During my break I ate oatmeal, took 4-6 L-Lysine pills a day for my canker sores, and ate DanActive yogurt. By the 31st I felt my old self again and so started back on BO. I have ordered some more. When it arrives I should have enough for at least 4 months.
Since the 31st of March I have been following this routine:
liquid B complex vitamins - 1 dropperful
2 L-Lysine
1 DNE BO capsule (500mg) X 3 day (morning, noon and night)
L-Arginine
L-Glutamine
either melatonin or GABA if needed to help me sleep

Oh yeah, and protein shakes occasionaly. I do eat alot of meat and get plenty of protein.

Weigh 145-146 lbs.
Still measuring 37 3/4" across bust
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 11, 2007#20
Back again!
Have been off NBE until now. I've lost some weight and I've more importantly learned HOW to lose weight. I'd still like to lose some more, but hey, why not give NBE a try again?
Most importantly I really don't want to be a psychotic woman. So I think I will do some reading and before I make my decision I want to pick the program that stabilizes my moods the most. Smile

New measurements
36.75 across bust
32 under bust
35 at belly button
37 hips
weight 140.8 this morning
I know this is crazy, but I am still trying to lose weight. So I've got goals to enhance my bossom and lose weight at the same time.
Have taken 2 DNE capsules of BO. I have my fingers crossed that I don't get any terrible side effects. I read through faerycats journal and it was sad to read how sick she felt.
I will consider adding vitex or progesterone cream to help me with PMS if I need some balance.
I am eating lots better than I was before, so maybe that will help.
Lots of fruit and vegetables!
~Program ~
2 500 mg DNE BO [for now]
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 28, 2007#22
I have been having a lot of hair loss. I don't remember if I had this problem before when I did NBE. 6 weeks ago I was fine, but in the 3 weeks I have taken BO, all of a sudden I have had major hair loss, it falls out all day long! This is really troubling me and I think I need to balance out my hormones. I've got to do it for my health. I've also read that too much estrogen can cause facial hair, and I am starting to notice that I am having a problem with that.
New plan:
using progesterone cream for the next week or two until my period starts anyway. And I am using vitex now to try and get myself balanced out. It would be great if the vitex effected me with larger breasts!
At this point, the most important thing to me is to feel well, and get my hair problems taken care of. I will be keeping track of my measurements, just in case I do grow on vitex, I can post my results here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon