Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mumma Bear's PM and a whole stack of other stuff program

Nov 16, 2008#1

OK, I'm taking the plunge and recording my program. I don't want to become obsessed with this, which is why I haven't posted my program until now - but hopefully it will just be a good way of motivating myself and seeing progress.

I've dabbled with various BE herbs over the years here and there, but with no decent success. Now I'm trying PM it feels for the first time I might actually be able to make significant gains, feeling quite positive!

My Stats from a couple of months ago:
Married, 2 children now 12 and 16 - both breastfed for 3 and 4+ years respectively (yes, waaaay too long, they wouldn't give it up the little rascals!) Left with no breast tissue and awfully sad sagging nipples.
Perimenopausal
Healthy eater, plenty of home cooking. Dislike sweets and fatty foods.
Underbust: 26.5 inches
Overbust: 28 inches
Waist 23.5: inches
Hips: 34 inches
Height: 161cm
Weight: 43kg
Australian bra size 10AAA
Australian clothes size 6

After the last 2 cycles on PM I'm currently:
Overbust: 29 inches
Weight: 42 kilos
Australian bra size 10AA

Only 1 inch growth, but so much more fullness and shape! Smile Every day I wake up to ever so slightly bigger breasts, which is keeping me motivated.

So my program at the moment is:

Nothing taken internally on days 1 through 5 of cycle except 1000mg borage/starflower oil twice daily

Bella's PM - ramping up and ramping down from day 5 through to day 23 (so full dose on days 7 through to 21)

Herbal tincture with Fenugreek, Fennel and Goats Rue. 5ml in water 3 times per day

Massage - a few minutes either side twice a day with a special concoction of cocoa butter, a dash of the tincture, a teaspoon of PM powder, some pumpkin seed oil, some borage/starflower oil and maybe other things that I've forgotten (see perimenopausal note above!). Disgusting smell - i let it soak in for a few minutes then wash off thoroughly.

Bella's perfect potion or serum or something - the most concentrated one. Applied twice a day. Runs out way too fast (don't believe the 2 months worth on the website!) but seems to be great for retaining growth. Smells nice and absorbs well.

Magnets - just keep them clipped in my bra most of the day. Can't be bothered with switching to negative or energising postions etc etc - I'd never remember! Seem to also help with retaining growth.

Just lately - taking a 5htp tablet before bed. Mainly to help with sleep and mood, but I'm also quite interested in the serotonin/prolactin connection.

Lastly - I've just ordered a noogleberry! Can't wait for it to turn up.

If I can - no - think positive - when I reach my goal of a B or C cup, I will be treating myself to some of that divine Pleasure State lingerie!

Happy growing to everyone here!!!

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Mumma Bear

Unread postNov 16, 2008#2
Oops - forgot the protein drink.

One protein drink per day - milk with 2 very heaped teaspoons of protein supplement and a dash of drinking chocolate to make it edible.
Edit
Dislike

Mumma Bear

Unread postNov 18, 2008#3
Quote:OK, I'm taking the plunge and recording my program. I don't want to become obsessed with this, which is why I haven't posted my program until now - but hopefully it will just be a good way of motivating myself and seeing progress.

I've dabbled with various BE herbs over the years here and there, but with no decent success. Now I'm trying PM it feels for the first time I might actually be able to make significant gains, feeling quite positive!

Married, 2 children now 12 and 16 - both breastfed for 3 and 4+ years respectively (yes, waaaay too long, they wouldn't give it up the little rascals!) Left with no breast tissue and awfully sad sagging nipples.
Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

Only 1 inch growth, but so much more fullness and shape! Smile Every day I wake up to ever so slightly bigger breasts, which is keeping me motivated.

Nothing taken internally on days 1 through 5 of cycle except 1000mg borage/starflower oil twice daily

Bella's PM - ramping up and ramping down from day 5 through to day 23 (so full dose on days 7 through to 21)

Herbal tincture with Fenugreek, Fennel and Goats Rue. 5ml in water 3 times per day

Massage - a few minutes either side twice a day with a special concoction of cocoa butter, a dash of the tincture, a teaspoon of PM powder, some pumpkin seed oil, some borage/starflower oil and maybe other things that I've forgotten (see perimenopausal note above!). Disgusting smell - i let it soak in for a few minutes then wash off thoroughly.

Bella's perfect potion or serum or something - the most concentrated one. Applied twice a day. Runs out way too fast (don't believe the 2 months worth on the website!) but seems to be great for retaining growth. Smells nice and absorbs well.

Magnets - just keep them clipped in my bra most of the day. Can't be bothered with switching to negative or energising postions etc etc - I'd never remember! Seem to also help with retaining growth.

Just lately - taking a 5htp tablet before bed. Mainly to help with sleep and mood, but I'm also quite interested in the serotonin/prolactin connection.

If I can - no - think positive - when I reach my goal of a B or C cup, I will be treating myself to some of that divine Pleasure State lingerie!

So my noogleberry has been shipped - I've ordered medium cups and can't wait to start! We have a week at the beach booked for early Jan and I'm already planning extra noogling sessions for then! On their forum the girls seem to talk more in cup sizes rather than individual inches - maybe that's a good sign they're getting significant results.

Having awful mood swings - probably the hypo from the FG and Goats Rue. I'm taking the dose down a bit.

Have noticed a tiny bit of fullness just above nipples in the last day (CD 7 today). Much better than concave!
Edit
Dislike

Mumma Bear

Unread postNov 22, 2008#4
Quote:OK, I'm taking the plunge and recording my program. I don't want to become obsessed with this, which is why I haven't posted my program until now - but hopefully it will just be a good way of motivating myself and seeing progress.

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

Still no Noogleberry - sigh - it does have to travel across the globe though...

I've had to drop the fenugreek/goats rue/fennel tincture for now - it was making me feel sooo bad.

Still noticing more and more fullness every day, dropping the tincture hasn't seemed to slow it, such a long way to go though....

The PM seems to turn luteal swelling into luteal growth - no more of this 2 steps forward, 1.9 steps back every month.
Edit
Dislike

Mumma Bear

Unread postNov 24, 2008#5

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

Still no Noogleberry - but the postie is yet to arrive today - fingers crossed!

I tried on my smallest bra this morning and whooohooo I've grown out of it! Granted it is an Elle Macpherson 10A which in any other brand would be an 8AA/AAA as the sizing is ridiculous in that brand. It was loose before and now it's obscenely unwearable! It's such a pretty bra but I can't say I'm disappointed I can't wear it anymore! Smile

I'm midcycle now on my 3rd round of Bella's PM, so still have a third round of luteal growth to go!

Hurry up Noogle! Just had a letter from New Zealand take 10 days to get here, so who knows how long a parcel from the UK will take....
Edit
Dislike

Mumma Bear

Unread postNov 25, 2008#6

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

Whoo hoo - the postie literally THREW my poor Noogleberry from the middle of the road where had he stopped his van, it sailed high over our garden gate and crashed down onto our front path!! I work from home so I saw the whole thing, he saw me looking at his rough-as-guts delivery method, so he hopped back into his van and sped off. Should report him for "Crimes against Noogleberry!"

So...

Luckily it was all fine, nothing broken. I had a go with the medium cups, had huge gaps either side, so I didn't have a chance of any seal for suction. I ordered the small cups this afternoon.

However, this evening I had a little brainwave and put a thick, shaped layer of Fimo (a modelling clay) around the rim so as to close the big gaps either side of my extra narrow ribcage and it worked!! Not glamorous, but very effective!

I've just cancelled my small cup order and I think these will be fine for now. Geez, there's a fair bit of pull there! Reminds me of the sensation of being horribly engorged while breastfeeding. Note to self - beauty knows no pain, beauty knows no pain, beauty knows no pain, beauty knows no pain...

Edit
Dislike

Mumma Bear

Unread postNov 30, 2008#7

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

So it's been almost a week on the NB and I'm already getting swelling that lasts! I can see it's going to work, so I've ditched the magnets and the massage - although I am still applying the homemade cream gently. Have also discontinued the GR, FG and fennel tincture as noted previously, as well as the 5htp. With this next week of luteal swelling/growth I will be the biggest I've ever been since early breastfeeding days - many years ago.

I'm taping my nipples for NB sessions - and hoping that they don't become any more saggy. I'm really hoping I can get full enough that they don't sag anymore. It doesn't seem to be a common problem - I've googled around and there's pretty much no info - am I the only one??!! If they still sag after a year or so of NB, I think I'll treat myself to some surgical fixing for my 40th, from the little info I've found, it seems it's just a 30 to 60 minute operation with local anesthetic, minimal recovery time and under $2K - pretty much equivalent to the operation to fix inverted nipples. There's also the new laser skin tightening - I wonder if this would work for nipples and which would be the better option? Anyone out there with the same nipple issues?!
Edit
Dislike

Mumma Bear

Unread postDec 14, 2008#8

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

Another inch of solid growth, which has been stabilising over the last week. Noogleberry is doing absolute wonders!

I'm 2 days away from starting my 4th cycle with PM, this will bump up the progress again, fingers crossed. Whoo hoo! The old nipples are perking up a bit, hopefully won't have to consider that surgery mentioned previously - it would be awful to loose any sensation Wink
Edit
Dislike

mumma bear

Unread postDec 27, 2008#9

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

hmmm that's odd...
My underbust has shrunk to 26 inches - no half anymore. There was nothing to loose there - skin on ribs - so either I've measured wrongly or the noogleberry has sucked something out of nowhere.
The ladies aren't shrinking though! In a pushup bra they touch - apparently something called cleavage!!
Edit
Dislike

Mumma Bear

Unread postFeb 18, 2009#10

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

I graduated to the large NB cups a couple of days ago!!!

Granted I'm still in transition (starting off each session with the mediums) and it feels like either my lungs will be sucked through my ribs, or maybe my ribs will crack first LOL - but it felt like that when I started noogling and now the mediums feel super comfy, so it's just a matter of growth to pad the area, and the new foam rings softening up. Noticed a difference in fullness on the first session of the large cups.

I'm currently:
Underbust: 26 inches
Overbust: 30 inches
Weight: 41 kilos
Australian bra size 10A

No growth evident on the inches when measured all the way around, but there is an extra half inch when i just measure the cup - so there's definitely some extra roundness - they are really filling out on top lately - no real outwards growth at the moment. When fully noogled I'm a B-cup, so that feels great! It's not even quite 3 months into the noogling, so I think I could be on target for a small C by the 6 month mark.

Only taking the PM, protein drink, starflower oil and PM spray (homemade - so it's 100% tincture - pretty strong stuff!)

DH is very happy.

Another inch!!!

This now makes me officially a 10A!!!!!! Well, my underbust of 26 inches makes me officially an 8A, but you just can't buy that here, so I'm calling it a full 10A - even better!! Only 2 more inches to my new goal of a 10C - I think it will only be a few more months, especially when I get the new XL domes - will order them soon.

So anyone out there with NO breast tissue as I had a few months ago - yes it IS possible!!!!

Happy Dance!!!!!
Edit
Dislike

Mumma Bear

Unread postMay 06, 2009#12

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

Just updating my program - I'm still 31 inches with all the other measurements/weight the same (so 3 inches of growth so far) but they just keep getting rounder and rounder up top, so I'm ignoring the tape measure for now - I can see definite continuing growth. I've just gone to the XL domes (as of yesterday) and switched to the Bosom Beauty instead because with my 26 inch ribcage there's no way the XL Noogleberry domes would have fitted Sad

Even so I still needed to fix more bluetac either side to fill the gaps to fit to my chest. They feel quite uncomfortable, but the L size felt awkward to start with, then felt quite comfy after a while, so it's just a matter of time.

I'm thinking my progress will seem quicker now I have actual breasts (yay!). Now I'm an A, it's only a matter of an inch a cup.

Not taking any fenugreek etc. PM tincture spray twice a day is really my only other NBE thing at the moment, stopped taking it internally. Must start back on the protein drinks...
Edit
Dislike

Mumma Bear

Unread postJun 22, 2009#13

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

Just checking in with reports of a half inch gain - doesn't sound like much but that half inch has changed them from some breast tissue residing on my chest to something with actual round shape! So that's a full A and the bras are feeling tight. The XL BB dome (I just do one at a time) is now quite comfy to wear and I'm doing 2 hours either side in the mornings (alarm set for 3am) while I sleep-noogle (snoogle?), and another hour or 1.5 each side in the evenings (either working or ironing while watching TV). I notice I haven't got back to my protein drinks as I told myself last time on this thread, so that's a good reminder. I think I'm on the downhill run to my goal size now (10C) - it seems so much more achievable now - easily by the end of the year I'd say. Still using the PM tincture every morning and some evenings - I'm sure it's helping.

So anyone out there with AAA as I started with - there is hope!!! Patience and perseverance are key, cannot emphasise that enough!! Smile
Edit
Dislike

Katie #2

Unread postJun 24, 2009#14

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

Wow Mumma bear, you've been losing weight whilst your breasts are getting bigger.
Congrats keep it up.
Edit
Dislike

Mumma Bear

Unread postJun 28, 2009#15

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

Thanks Katie for the encouragement - it means a lot!!! Smile)))

BMI is around 16 so I'm actually trying to put on weight to help with the boobie growth, but I find it tricky - my weird metabolism has gone even more beserk since perimenopause. Buying more protein drink today...

Edit
Dislike

Mumma Bear

Unread postOct 13, 2009#16

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

So here's an update of my current program:

Using NB pump with L BB domes, blu tac on the edges, bandaids on my poor old nipples. Have figured out a setup that allows me to noogle with both domes during sleep - a poor man's Brava!

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index. ... 409.0.html

Now either noogling all night long, or I set the alarm for 1am and noogle from then til 7am. If I just do the half night then I'll also noogle for a couple of hours in the evening - I actually think this works better than just one really long session, but both work very well anyway.

Have ordered more MSM as I found it really helped. Will order some more PM powder when I can afford it. Taking a break from PM is a good thing anyway I think as it will fool my body when I start taking it again - that's the plan anyway! Taking starflower oil, a hair/nails/skin supplement by Natures Own - I figure this helps with collagen production and my nails could do with being stronger anyway. And a protein drink every day.

I don't have a new measurement to get excited about, but I think that's just the tape measure lying again as they are definitely bigger every month - growth getting rounder takes a while to become growth outward I guess. My 10B bras are now much more comfy than the 10As - but I do love the 'bursting out' effect of squeezing into the A's!
Edit
Dislike

Mumma Bear

Unread postJan 01, 2010#17

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

Happy New Year NBE-ers!

So just updating my program (I don't mind if anyone posts here BTW)

Added in BO to my program a few days ago - it's a concentrate from here:

http://www.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/m ... ange_high=

4 tablets per day - each tab contains 160 of ovary concentrate

Already feeling good effects - this is one I will definitely keep in my program.

Domes cracked last night - have ordered more. Still have my XL which I think I'll use one at a time until the new ones turn up.

Haven't measured for ages as I'm not getting much forward growth, but growth is getting fuller and fuller - slow yet steady progress.

Current Program:
Noogling
SP
BO
MSM
PM tincture topically
Protein drink
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2789663]necole03

Unread postJan 05, 2010#18

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

Wow! You've had some amazing progress... you make me almost want to try the noogleberry but I know that I hate pain and everyone always says it hurts at first... so I'll stick with my PM for now. It is very cool to read success stories though-- very inspiring! Smile

congrats... I'm sure you'll be at your goal in no time.
Edit
Dislike

Mumma Bear

Unread postJun 03, 2010#19

Perimenopausal

Australian bra size 10AA

Just updating - I'm now at a solid 32 inches - and 26 inches underbust. So that's a 10B/8C. Slowly growing - my goal is a 10C/8D. My program is pretty much figured out now as to what works for me:

Noogleberry
BO
MSM
protein drink

I would say in the last few weeks I'm finally OK about what I see in the mirror - they are finally looking like breasts. When I started my NBE journey years ago I would have been ecstatic about this size, but seeing as how well Noogleberry works, I am def going for much more!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon