Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dory's E Cup Journey

Jan 10, 2009#1
Why i have small breasts?

I was Eating Junk Food all my life, cheapest Junk food, no Vejtables, No Protien, No Supplements, eating too much Sweets and Chips, Walkers was my breakfast and Pringles was my Dinner, i did drink milk and i loved dairy food, but was eating too much ice cream and salty cheese was the only thing that put me in the mood, never exersiced, never liked sports, ahh .. didnt feed myself well while growing, ... :S

It's never too late and i can still makeup everything!!!

when i was at age 17 and before i find this forum, i did tried my own nbe with Breast Solution Pills for 1 month, didnt work. i tried Puraria Mirifica pills 500mg X2 daily for 3 months, didnt work. I tried Pretty Woman Breast Enlargement Soap for 3 months. no Changes. I tried Pretty Woman Breast Devoloping Cream, massaged 2 times daily along with the Soap. Nothing. i tried Drinking Fenugreek for 3 days couldnt complete 1 week cause i couldnt stand the smell. i massaged my breasts with Fenugreek Oil twice daily and used Saran Wrap. Everybody in the house complained the smell lool. stoped that. i tried mixing Soy Sauce with milk and drunk it once daily, omg had horrible pain in my breasts for days, used to wakeup in the middle of the night cause of the pain, i used this weird method for 6 days and everyday i grew 1/2" !! i didnt measure before doing this but the secound day i had seen that my breast stretched out in a strange way and i measured it was 33.5" around nipples , the next day 34", the day after 34.5". after that it stoped growing and i stoped feeling the pain. then it went down to 33.5". i dont remember if i had my period right after this or not. i just didnt try doing this again.

after finding this Wonderful Forum, I have learned alot about herbs and methods that are believed to help enlarge the breasts. and i was very impressed to see these lovely girls being very helpful sharing their experiance, photos, tips .. that's just amazing!

So my first Actual NBE shot was with Bountiful Breast. and with this program, i delelted every bad food from my diet, my mother was very annoyed, she doesnt know what food to make for me, she's surprised i quit requesting my favorite junk food, eveytime she makes dinner i just say NO!! i cant eat this!! It has Carbs, No i cant eat this, it's full of Toxins and Fake Hormones!! lool.,this is a problem. we Dont have Clean Organic food where i live, Fresh Fish is the only (Toxin Free Food) that's avilable but i couldnt afford to eat fresh fish everyday, even tap water is full of clorine, So i just stick to Eat 2Slice Brown Bread with Skimmed Cheese and Protien Shake for Breakfast, Grilled fish (if i can afford it) or can Tuna, and Most of the Day i just take Protine shakes and supplements. that's not good but, i didnt want to eat anything that might hurt my Nbe Program.

the first month i took bountiful breast i used also Saw Palmetto 585mg X 3 as an androgen blocker, Just in case if i had too much male hormone (didnt do the Hormone Test and i dono how to take it). the first month i grew 1/2" and gained 10 lbs!!! omg my arms and thigs looked horrible, couldnt fit my pants. had to purchase new pants. didnt know it was the Saw Palmetto that gave me all these fatness. so i stoped Saw Palmetto and Started Massaging with normal Lotion and continued taking BB, no Growth the Seconed Month, the 3rd month, i lost my 1/2". so i thut i got my 1/2" growth from SP and didnt maintain it so i lost it. didnt grow anything from BB perhaps my Body Temperature never reached 37 c.

I also Tried Bosom Beauty Machine and Wendi Friesan Hypnosis Mp3 Files, the bosom beauty gave me good swelling that made me thing i was gonna get a C cup very soon. after 20 days of use, my domes broke Sad so i stoped using it. cause i was trying to search where to buy the domes for less money than Gismostore and Lizzy, i thut there were selling the BB domes way too much than what i should pay for, but i ddnt know where to find cheap BB domes.

i gave myself a break of 1 month cause i got sick, winter came. i hate winter :S i used Milk Thistle for 5 days and wasnt that serious cause i wanted to start so bad with another method. i chose Herbs.

during the break, i dropped my supplements and protien shake and the good food. :S was depressed and didnt feel like doing any good for my body. also had some hard times and boyfriend problems.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJan 10, 2009#2
Ht: 5'1" or 155 cm.
Wt: 110 lb or 50 kg.
BMI: 21
Never had kids.
Ethnicity: Mix of Hispanic, Asian and Middle Eastern.
Smoking: only when i'm stressed, hope i can quit that.
Drinking: light and Socially only.
Activity level: I try to Walk 30 mins daily, i dance on the weekends. doing Squats and Lungs twice a week to Enhance my Butt. will be using Leg Magic Workout Machine to shape my Legs as soon as i Recieve it.

Size before starting NBE (NOW):-
Under Bust: 27.5" - 28" depends on weather!!
Around Nipples: 33 1/4".

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 10, 2009#3
Quote:Why i have small breasts?

I was Eating Junk Food all my life, cheapest Junk food, no Vejtables, No Protien, No Supplements, eating too much Sweets and Chips, Walkers was my breakfast and Pringles was my Dinner, i did drink milk and i loved dairy food, but was eating too much ice cream and salty cheese was the only thing that put me in the mood, never exersiced, never liked sports, ahh .. didnt feed myself well while growing, ... :S

when i was at age 17 and before i find this forum, i did tried my own nbe with Breast Solution Pills for 1 month, didnt work. i tried Puraria Mirifica pills 500mg X2 daily for 3 months, didnt work. I tried Pretty Woman Breast Enlargement Soap for 3 months. no Changes. I tried Pretty Woman Breast Devoloping Cream, massaged 2 times daily along with the Soap. Nothing. i tried Drinking Fenugreek for 3 days couldnt complete 1 week cause i couldnt stand the smell. i massaged my breasts with Fenugreek Oil twice daily and used Saran Wrap. Everybody in the house complained the smell lool. stoped that. i tried mixing Soy Sauce with milk and drunk it once daily, omg had horrible pain in my breasts for days, used to wakeup in the middle of the night cause of the pain, i used this weird method for 6 days and everyday i grew 1/2" !! i didnt measure before doing this but the secound day i had seen that my breast stretched out in a strange way and i measured it was 33.5" around nipples , the next day 34", the day after 34.5". after that it stoped growing and i stoped feeling the pain. then it went down to 33.5". i dont remember if i had my period right after this or not. i just didnt try doing this again.

after finding this Wonderful Forum, I have learned alot about herbs and methods that are believed to help enlarge the breasts. and i was very impressed to see these lovely girls being very helpful sharing their experiance, photos, tips .. that's just amazing!

So my first Actual NBE shot was with Bountiful Breast. and with this program, i delelted every bad food from my diet, my mother was very annoyed, she doesnt know what food to make for me, she's surprised i quit requesting my favorite junk food, eveytime she makes dinner i just say NO!! i cant eat this!! It has Carbs, No i cant eat this, it's full of Toxins and Fake Hormones!! lool.,this is a problem. we Dont have Clean Organic food where i live, Fresh Fish is the only (Toxin Free Food) that's avilable but i couldnt afford to eat fresh fish everyday, even tap water is full of clorine, So i just stick to Eat 2Slice Brown Bread with Skimmed Cheese and Protien Shake for Breakfast, Grilled fish (if i can afford it) or can Tuna, and Most of the Day i just take Protine shakes and supplements. that's not good but, i didnt want to eat anything that might hurt my Nbe Program.

the first month i took bountiful breast i used also Saw Palmetto 585mg X 3 as an androgen blocker, Just in case if i had too much male hormone (didnt do the Hormone Test and i dono how to take it). the first month i grew 1/2" and gained 10 lbs!!! omg my arms and thigs looked horrible, couldnt fit my pants. had to purchase new pants. didnt know it was the Saw Palmetto that gave me all these fatness. so i stoped Saw Palmetto and Started Massaging with normal Lotion and continued taking BB, no Growth the Seconed Month, the 3rd month, i lost my 1/2". so i thut i got my 1/2" growth from SP and didnt maintain it so i lost it. didnt grow anything from BB perhaps my Body Temperature never reached 37 c.

I also Tried Bosom Beauty Machine and Wendi Friesan Hypnosis Mp3 Files, the bosom beauty gave me good swelling that made me thing i was gonna get a C cup very soon. after 20 days of use, my domes broke Sad so i stoped using it. cause i was trying to search where to buy the domes for less money than Gismostore and Lizzy, i thut there were selling the BB domes way too much than what i should pay for, but i ddnt know where to find cheap BB domes.

i gave myself a break of 1 month cause i got sick, winter came. i hate winter :S i used Milk Thistle for 5 days and wasnt that serious cause i wanted to start so bad with another method. i chose Herbs.

during the break, i dropped my supplements and protien shake and the good food. :S was depressed and didnt feel like doing any good for my body. also had some hard times and boyfriend problems.
Just started 3 days ago, I'm taking the herbs on Empty Stomach every 8 hours.

Fenugreek 2 small Capsules X 3 (dono the exact Dosage i make my own capsules from powdered FG)
Saw Palmetto 540 mg X 3 (though it's known to gain weight, i'll try to control my calories intake)
Red Clover 430 mg X 3
Wild Yam 425 mg X 3 (i have read that it doesnt do anything for NBE, but i just added it cause it exsists in every breast pill and Pammy from the BE board used it in her routine and got wonderful gains, who knows, it might help me too)
Blessed Thistle 390 mg X 3
Kelp 150 mcg X 2

and also these supplements:

Protien Shake and food 110 grams (1 gram for every kilo of my weight)
Paba 500 mg X 2
Vitamin E 400 UI X 2
Papaya Enzyms 3 tables X 2
Barley Grass X 3
Spirulina 2 once
Flaxeed Oil 1000 mg X 2
Evening Primrose Oil 1300 mg X 2
Borage Oil 1000 mg X 1
Pumkin seed Oil 1000 mg X 1
Royal Jelly 1000 mg X 1

and for Skin Enhancement:

Glow2Thione Tablets 500 mg X 3
Vitamin C 1000 mg X 3
Pearl Powder 1 Big Capsule X 3
Grape seed Extract X 3
Collagen 1800 mg X 3

That's too much pills ha Big Grin
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 10, 2009#4

I'll also do massage starting today. 360 Inward Rotations with Lotion. or i might make my own Cleavage cream when i have the time. i'll let u know when i do it., i'll be also recieving my Brava Device after 1 month or so, i hope i can benifit from the massage now before i recieve my brave since i cannot massage and do suction at the same time.

my current Size is: 32A

my goal is: 32E

or i think i'll be so much thankful if i reach 32DD, but i'll try to reach 32E incase it might shrink back :S

I'm afraid i'm hurting my liver, though i'm not feeling any pain, but just decided to reduce the quantity of pills i'm taking daily, and will add Milk Thistle to Clean Liver while taking herbs. i dont know if this well help. Wonderup has Milk Thistle in them and many girls are using this product and find it good among aother breast pills.

so, on Empty Stomach every 8 hours.

Fenugreek 2 small Capsules X 3
Saw Palmetto 540 mg X 3
Red Clover 430 mg X 3
Wild Yam 425 mg X 3
Kelp 150 mcg X 2

and also these supplements:

Protien Shake and food 110 grams (1 gram for every kilo of my weight)
Paba 500 mg X 2
Vitamin E 400 UI X 1
Papaya Enzyms 3 tables X 2
Barley Grass X 1
Flaxeed Oil 1000 mg X 2
Evening Primrose Oil 1300 mg X 1
Borage Oil 1000 mg X 1
Royal Jelly 1000 mg X 1
Milk Thistle X 2

and for Skin Enhancement:

Vitamin C 1000 mg X 3
Pearl Powder 1 Big Capsule X 3
Grape seed Extract X 3
Collagen 1800 mg X 3

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 15, 2009#8

110 Grams of Protien 1 gram for each POUND i weight.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 22, 2009#9

Fenugreek 1 Capsules X 3
Saw Palmetto 540 mg X 3
Red Clover 430 mg X 3
Wild Yam 425 mg X 3
Kelp 150 mcg X 2

Supplements:

Protien Shake and food 120 grams (1 gram for every Pound of my weight)
Paba 500 mg X 2
Fish oil 1000 mg X 1 (Instead of Vitamin E)
Papaya Enzyms 1 tables X 3
Barley Grass X 1
Flaxeed Oil 1000 mg X 2
Evening Primrose Oil 1300 mg X 1
Borage Oil 1000 mg X 1
Royal Jelly 1000 mg X 1
Milk Thistle X 2

for Skin Enhancement:

Vitamin C 1000 mg X 3
Pearl Powder 1 Capsule X 3
Grape seed Extract X 2
Collagen 1800 mg X 1
Edit
Dislike

dory

Unread postJan 26, 2009#10

Read somewhere that Glutathione already flashes toxines and does liver cleans, so will stop taking milk thistle.

feeling lil pain here and there in my breasts. my 1st cycle in this program coming tonight or tomorrow and my breasts didnt swell more than 1/4" inch. used to swell 1/2" 10 days before my period and i dono what happend now Sad
we'll see...

Added Suction to my routine. Bosom Beauty 2012 once or twice daily. and moisturizing with Emu Oil.

today is day 6 of my cycle and measure my breast.

Over Nipples: 33 3/4"
Under Bust: 27"

that's like a 1/2" growth? or is it the bosom beauty's swelling?
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 03, 2009#13

When i measured it was 9 hours after last session of bosom beauty 2012. it can be growth. until my brava domes arrive, i'll be keeping up with the bosom beauty suction. oh and i had some infection in my throats these days so stopped pills and will resume taking them after tomorrow.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 04, 2009#14

the 1/2" i thought i grew was not real growth and i lost it as soon as i cam home yesterday after work, and right before i start my yesterday's bosom machine session, measured my breast and it was 33.5" above nipples. probebly just 1/4" growth for this month and maybe not. just couldnt wait to make sure of this i need to keep doing the suction in hopes to gain from it too (beside using herbs).
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 05, 2009#15

Yesterday i was too tired to do my bosom beauty 2012 session, so no swelling for the last 46 hours! wokeup this morning and decided to measure, today should be day 7 of my last cycle. it should be the real size:

Around Nipples: 33.5" (1/4" Growth)
UnderBust: 27" (sometimes it's 27.5")
Weight: 110 lb

I'll be back on herbs and suction hopefully tomorrow.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 07, 2009#16

Just this morning when i was gonna start again with the suction (Bosom Machine) just wanted to measure to make sure tha 1/4" i got this month is real. i lost it. my breast is back to 33 1/4" again.
i'll start herbs again tomorrow but i wont expect too much of it. i'll keep up with the suction for a while.
later
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 10, 2009#17

didnt do suction for 2 days. i'm very busy and got issues plus i havent been eating well and i'm really tired. -_-
Edit
Dislike

stopped everything almost 2 weeks now. got so busy. my yonger sister is getting married next week. and i'm upto running my first ecommerce website. wish me luck.

eating all kind of rubbish and not taking any supplement nor protien. bad girl. stopped also suction but i'll re-start all this as soon as i have the time. oh and i lost weight too. im 49 kilos now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon