Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LittleLizzie - My wonderup experience......

Jul 12, 2009#1
Hi everyone

I have just begun my WU programme and thought I would post to share my experience with you all. Being a smoker I am somewhat sceptical as to whether this will work for me, but I am going to give it a try and keep this page updated as I go along. Hopefully it will provide some useful info for anyone else contemplating taking WU.

Here are my stats:

Height: 4’11”
Weight: approx 7st 8lbs (that is a guess - I've not stepped on a set of scales in years)
Smoker: Yes; 10-15 a day Sad
Birth Control Pill: Yes; Cilest
Drink: No caffeine but I do like the occasional beer or glass of wine
No medical problems or known hormone issues
Bra Size: My current measurement is 31". I would equate that into a bra size but depending on where I am measured, that ranges from 32AA to 28C (the latter is ridiculous!)! Most days I wear a (heavily padded) 32A.

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day
Evening Primrose Oil - 1 capsule a day
Cod Liver Oil - 1 capsule a day
Vitamin C - 1 tablet 3 x weekly (hopefully this will counteract any slow absorbtion caused by the cigs)

I will aim to use the WU cream twice a day, but I think more realistically, it will be more like once as I am pretty forgetful and a bit lazy too.

I will measure every two weeks, although for the most accurate results, I will work this around my monthly cycle.

I tried Erdic a few years ago but got no results... from what I've read on here, that's no great surprise! I would just like to wear a bra with no padding and look like I actually have something up top - that is my aim.

I think that's everything... If anyone has anything they would like to add/ask, I welcome it. I am looking forward to being part of this community as I've not discussed this with anyone, even my boyfriend (I will tell him eventually but I want him to notice without looking out for it, if you know what I mean). I need all the support I can get Smile

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

[/url]
millanii

Unread postJul 12, 2009#2
hi im currently doing a wonderup routine so you can check out my programme if you want and see what ive added etc. Also if you have questions i'll do my best to help you!

Good luck!
Milani
Edit
Dislike

LittleLizzie

Unread postJul 12, 2009#3
Quote:Hi everyone

I have just begun my WU programme and thought I would post to share my experience with you all. Being a smoker I am somewhat sceptical as to whether this will work for me, but I am going to give it a try and keep this page updated as I go along. Hopefully it will provide some useful info for anyone else contemplating taking WU.

Here are my stats:

Weight: approx 7st 8lbs (that is a guess - I've not stepped on a set of scales in years)
Bra Size: My current measurement is 31". I would equate that into a bra size but depending on where I am measured, that ranges from 32AA to 28C (the latter is ridiculous!)! Most days I wear a (heavily padded) 32A.

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day
Vitamin C - 1 tablet 3 x weekly (hopefully this will counteract any slow absorbtion caused by the cigs)

I will aim to use the WU cream twice a day, but I think more realistically, it will be more like once as I am pretty forgetful and a bit lazy too.

I will measure every two weeks, although for the most accurate results, I will work this around my monthly cycle.

I tried Erdic a few years ago but got no results... from what I've read on here, that's no great surprise! I would just like to wear a bra with no padding and look like I actually have something up top - that is my aim.

I think that's everything... If anyone has anything they would like to add/ask, I welcome it. I am looking forward to being part of this community as I've not discussed this with anyone, even my boyfriend (I will tell him eventually but I want him to notice without looking out for it, if you know what I mean). I need all the support I can get Smile

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
Hey Milani! Thanks so much for your message Smile I have been bursting to tell someone about this so I apologise in advance if I start jabbering! I do have a couple of questions (so sorry if you've already answered them somewhere on the site, my head is spinning with information - some of it contradictory - I don't know where to start):

I think our programmes are not too dissimilar, with the odd substitution (vit c instead of ester-c and EPO instead of starflower oil), but I see you took collagen and gelatin... how much do you think they helped you? Would you recommend I gave the supplements a try?

Also, I know you drank protein shakes for a time - do you think they helped better than just following a high protein diet? It's a bit of a dilemma for me - I'm REALLY bad with things that don't taste good but most high protein foods are also pretty high in fat. My metabolism is rapidly slowing down and, let's just say the gym isn't my favourite place in the world..!

Your results on WU have been awesome! just out of interest, are you still following your programme with the hope of getting more growth, or are you just trying to maintain what you already have?

I don't want to speak too soon, but I think things are looking promising already... I started taking the tablets on Friday - this was also the first day of my BCP week break (got my period today). Before taking WU, my premenstrual swelling would disappear as soon as my period came.. but now it has stayed and seems they are more sensitive. It's only day 3, so I won't get too excited yet as I could wake up tomorrow and find myself back to normal again. But it is encouraging, definitely.

Lizzie x
Edit
Dislike

millanii

Unread postJul 12, 2009#4

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
haha fast reply u must be excited!

ok i'll try answer everything Smile
I do think the gelatine helped as i had quite good growth after adding it but you need to take quite a high quantity. You might aswell give it a go as its really cheap from Tesco/Morrisons. Of course it could of been coincidence.
As for protein i didnt drink the shakes for long as they were gross lol not sure which is better to be honest hard to tell if the shakes or food helped more. I would say fat wise your better off drinking a shake, unless you like fish? if you do then just eat loads of that.
Yes i would still like to get bigger 88-89cm would be cool!! Id like to get to the point where im that size even when on my period.
I think massaging with the cream is really important so try stick to that and keep it up! even tho sometimes its hard to fit in or you really dont feel like it, i do think it helped alot.
thats good that you got early signs i became tender quite quickly after starting altho your more likely to notice something after your period. x

P.s take pics its by far the best guide you can have!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2800247]LittleLizzie

Unread postJul 14, 2009#5

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
Hi Milani Smile

I have to confess; I am a bit confused.com about the whole collagen/gelatine thing. I think in researching, I have given myself information overload. I managed to find out that there are something stupid like 29 different types of collagen, but also that apparently it can’t be properly absorbed because the molecules are too big (thanks to Sandra & Waxingmoon for the extensive info post). So, I think I will follow your advice and try the gelatine… is it the same stuff used in cooking like this:
http://www.supercookonline.co.uk/index. ... oductId=46 ?

So glad I can skip the protein shakes and just eat loads of yummy fish instead.. I have been filling my boots with that, and also pumpkin seeds which have bucket loads of protein in. I found a protein calculator online (http://www.healthcalculators.org/calcul ... rotein.asp if anyone is interested) which says someone of my height and laziness needs a minimum of 59g per day. I’m eating closer to 80-90g at the moment, so think I have that box ticked Smile

Massaging is pretty difficult to get round to, but I’m managing it at least once a day. I should just tell my boyfriend about this little escapade and have him do it for me..!

So are you still doing WU/starflower oil/sesame seeds/ester-c/gelatine routine or have you changed it recently?

Lizzie x

P.S. Boyfriend is about to go out, so will go and take some pics.. and maybe I will even have the balls to post them if/when I get some results.

Just measured so I can keep track in cms now and not inches..

Under Bust: 71.5
Full Bust: 81.5

Perhaps it's because I've been paying them more attention, but I'm really aware of my boobs at the moment.. I think it's probably a bit early to know what, if anything, is happening but I'm certainly feeling positive about my NBE attempt.

MUST go and massage now...

Unread postJul 18, 2009#7

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
I don’t want to speak too soon, BUT something is definitely happening! Have been getting twinges and aches for the last couple of days. I definitely think this attributable to the massages. I did some hardcore research and since midweek I have been doing 5-10 mins of the massages explained by Fengshui and Tiger Lily (thanks girls Smile) twice a day. Also, I seem to have kept my pre-menstrual swelling.. I say ‘I seem’ because I don’t know what my measurements were at the beginning of my last cycle. It may be that there was no actual swelling, just tenderness, so I made the assumption.. but to me they look fuller than usual. I guess in a month’s time I will know for sure, but so far, so good! Smile

I have made a minor change.. I have ditched the vitamin C tablets for a multi vitamin supplement. The vit C tablets I was taking contact 1667%(!) of your RDA – that worried me so I did some (more) research to find that:
“Large amounts of Vitamin C reduce body levels of copper, which is an essential nutrient.”
and
“If you have a muscle sprain, a bruise, an inflammatory disease or if you take iron supplements, consuming more than 100 mg per day of vitamin C may cause a vitamin C Overdose resulting in an unusual health problem, according to a study by University of Florida researchers. In that study, researchers found that patients with the above-mentioned conditions had accumulated rust deposits inside their bodies, as a result of the vitamin combining with the iron that these conditions naturally produce. The effects are still being researched, but in many cases, this Vitamin C Overdose symptom can be fatal.”

Scary stuff, eh! So the new multi-vit has just 100% RDA vit C which I think will be perfectly adequate!

I also plan on getting my ass down to Holland & Barrett this week to pick up some papaya enzyme tablets.. What’s the point in eating all this protein if it’s not being given the optimal chance to be digested and sent to my boobies..? Lol!

I’ve still not got the collagen/gelatine thing nailed, but I’m working on it. If anyone has some advice, I am all ears…

As for the Wonderup, I think it might be helping my IBS… I was suffering BIG TIME before I stated popping the pills… now I am free of symptoms. Not sure if this is just a coincidence, but I’m happy either way.

Have had a few headaches this week, but it's quite likely that is down to the fact that I'm due an eye test and probably new lenses.. will see if they continue after I have addressed that.

That’s all for now, folks…
Edit
Dislike

millanii

Unread postJul 19, 2009#8

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
hi little lizzie sorry didnt see your post to me Sad if you have any questions come and bump me on my programme page to make sure i see Smile

That is the exact gelatine powder i use, its really cheap i just mix it with yogurt every day because it doesnt taste good lol.
Your lucky u like fish i wish i did, would make things easier Smile
Yeah my programme is the same except the sesame seeds i didnt do that for long.
Im just trying to figure out a way to boost myself now cuz i seem to of stopped which is really annoying. Your right about the massaging its pretty boring but it does definately make you more aware of any changes, my arms use to kill when i started but dont now so at least its a work out at the same time lol

good luck and keep it up!
Milani
Edit
Dislike

LittleLizzie

Unread postJul 23, 2009#9

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
I’ve not been feeling great this week… had pretty much a constant headache and kidney pains to boot. I cut down on my protein intake as I read online that can upset your kidneys and make them work too hard, and since doing that, I’ve not had any problems there. Headaches are another story though; can’t shake them at all. So, I sent an email to Vortex Health asking whether it could be anything to do with the WU:

“I have been taking Wonderup for almost two weeks now and have been experiencing headaches for the past week. They are not migraine headaches, but they are starting to annoy me.
I have read that Fenugreek can lower blood sugar and thus cause headaches, but I have tried increasing my sugar intake to no avail. I am also certain that it is not dehydration as I am drinking 2 litres of water a day minimum.
Do you think it would be a good idea to lower the dose I am taking to 4 tablets a day? I am quite a petite girl (4'11" and size 8). I really don't want to stop taking Wonderup as I am already seeing some results.”

and here is their response (in super quick time - <12 hours!):

“It's odd if you got headaches in the second week if you didn't in the first week. Sometimes the herbs in Wonderup detox the body when first taken and this can cause temporary mild headaches whilst the toxins exit the body, but if you only got headaches in the second week this would not seem to apply to you.
Your suggestion of reducing the dosage to 4 tablets a day is a good idea. Let us know what the outcome is of that. As you noted yourself, with you being quite petite it may be that 4 tablets is enough for you anyway.
Kind regards,
Josephine Bond,
Customer Services,
Vortex Health & Beauty”

I am going to drop my dose down to 5 a day instead of 4, and if that doesn’t work, then I’ll go down to 4…

It’s such a shame about the headaches because I definitely feel a difference in my boobs.. I’m getting loads of sensations, my bra feels tighter, and I’M MEASURING 83cms NOW! Maybe this is the small price I will have to pay for my NBE quest.

I am also considering the merits of taking MSM instead of Collagen/Gelatine/CFS now as it seems to get some good results. Payday next week, so I will decide soon.

hi sorry to hear about your headaches!
If your going to drop a tablet dont drop the ones before bed as i think that is the best time!
sorry not got alot of time got to go! byeee

Hi Lizz
your result with WU is amazing.
Do you have hormone imbalance?

@Milani: I read somewhere in the forum that we have to heat up Gelatin before we take it. someone here uses Gelatin with hot yogurt.
Smile
I dont know but i hate hot yogurt.

My gelatin brand is Swanson. it s in capsule form, not powder like yours.
Can I take it as usual or have to heat it up?

Edit
Dislike

[/url]
millanii

Unread postJul 26, 2009#12

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
sorry for posting here lizzie

Mrshy, yeah i have tried heating it and mixing with yogurt, water and milk but it still goes lumpy and doeste taset good! I am gonna try and find msm tomorrow to take instead i think it will be easier Smile
Edit
Dislike

mrshuy

Unread postJul 28, 2009#13

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
tkx millani
what is msm?
Edit
Dislike

LittleLizzie

Unread postJul 29, 2009#14

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
Hi Mrshuy Smile Sorry for delayed response - I'm moving house this weekend so have been up to my eyes in cardboard boxes and bubble wrap.. Sad

I'm not sure whether you would class my measurements as a result yet.. I've only been taking Wonderup for about three weeks now and so far I'm measuring between 1.5 - 2cms growth. I am trying not to get too excited because I will have my period in just over a week, so I anticipate some loss, but it is certainly encouraging. I will report back on day 5 of my cycle to let you know if I kept any of my gains.
As far as I know, I don't have an imbalance - I take Cilest BCP and as I understand it, this regulates your hormones. I did the online test but couldn't identify with many of the symptoms in any category really.

What does your programme consist of? How are you getting on?

Milani - I don't mind you posting on my page at all hun. The more, the merrier Smile

Lizzie x
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 31, 2009#15

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
I am at three weeks exactly now and things are definitely happening – I’m lingering at around 83-84 cms which is about 2cms more than I was before taking WU. I’m trying not to measure too often, although it is difficult because I am constantly aware that they are bigger. They are filling out at the sides and they are so much heavier. A bit tender too – can’t run up/down the stairs without a bra on – I have to hold them so they don’t hurt! Also, I don’t want to get too excited because I will get my period in about 8 days, however, previously I only suffered from swelling about 5 days before my period and I have been swollen for pretty much my entire cycle. I am prepared to lose some of the growth after my period, as that seems to be the norm, but hopefully it won’t be too much. Woohoo for WU!

Headaches have gone - yay! Smile I did ramp down to 5 WU a day, but through force of habit I was taking 2 at breakfast and lunch, and then when it came to before bed, I didn’t want to just take 1 – the general consensus on here is that herbs work best at night, so I went back to six after three days. Since then, I’ve not had a headache, so it can’t have been the WU. On another note, IBS is back with vengeance, so I am trying to eat 5-6 small meals a day instead of three big ones which seems to help. I think this is stress related though, so hopefully it won’t stick around long.

Things are a wee bit stressful at the moment because of the house move… I’m determined that I am not going to fall behind with my NBE, but it will be number 2 priority for the next few days. I’m also hoping the stress won’t affect me negatively, but as long as I try to keep thinking positively about my boobies, I should be fine, right? I am off work all next week, so should have enough time to regroup and relax after the chaos… here’s hoping Smile

I will probably be off the radar for a few days, but I will report back in a week…

Right - MUST GO AND PACK Sad

Adios chicas xx
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 17, 2009#16

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
Finally I have chance to update my programme.. Smile

I measured on Friday (cycle day 6) and was convinced that I would have lost most of my growth... I was not feeling tender or swollen, so was prepared for the worst. However, I am pleased to report that I am measuring a rather impressive (well, for me.. lol) 83cms. This is an increase of 1.5cms. Now, a few days later, I can feel the tenderness coming back so I have high hopes that this next month will be equally fruitful Big Grin

I am especially surprised as I had one week of total chaos what with moving house, and then I went and got totally p*ssed and had to miss a dose of WU the next day due to being unable to stomach the thought of swallowing the pills (I have difficulty swallowing my miniscule contraceptive pill at the best of times).

All in all, it is very positive. I cannot believe how quickly the month has gone either.. I am slightly less giddy about the whole NBE thing, but all that means really is that I'm thinking about my boobs every 30 mins instead of every two..!

I have made a couple of additions; this is my programme as it stands:

6 x Wonderup tablets - by no means do I take these religiously at the same times each day
2 x Evening Primrose Oil (1000mg) - one am, one pm
3 x MSM Supplements (750mg) - one with each meal
1 x Cod Liver Oil (1000mg) - in evening

I also have papaya enzyme tablets after each protein rich meal, so it varies, but generally I take about 6 a day.

I am going on holiday in October and would like very much not to feel like I have to wear my gel bikini just to hold my head up high. I can live in hope, right.. Smile

Edit
Dislike

millanii

Unread postAug 30, 2009#17

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
Hi Lizzie, was just wondering if your boyfriend has noticed anything yet? or if you decided to tell him?

Milani x
Edit
Dislike

LittleLizzie

Unread postSep 02, 2009#18

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
Hey Milani

No, unfortunately my BF hasn't noticed anything, although I can't really blame him.. my stomach is really swollen up again (good ol' pre-menstrual swelling and IBS!) so he probably can't tell. Plus, my growth is only just noticable to me. Bras are feeling and looking a bit tighter, but I think it might be another month or so before I need a bigger size.

I have been dying to tell him, and think that I might have to soon.. especially as I am now measuring 85.5 cms!! Woohoo! Most of this is monthly swelling but that's up by 1.5-2 cms (if my memory serves me) compared with this time last month.

I certainly can't complain though, slow and steady is fine by me. I am much less impatient now compared with when I started taking WU - I am prepared to stick this out for a year (maybe more) if need be.

How are you getting on? Are you back on your programme and have you kept things exactly the same as before?

Happy Growing!

Lizzie x
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 16, 2009#19

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
Feels like such a long time since I’ve been on the forum…

Just thought I would swing by and note my good news – I measured on cycle day 6 and am pleased to report that I only lost half a cm in swelling this month. I am now measuring 85cms (33.5ins)!! This makes me (drum roll, please) a proud 32B! Woohoo!!! I have also been feeling sharp little pains the whole way through my cycle instead of 15-18 days like previous cycles. They are jiggling around when I walk far more than usual – in the way they only used to do during the week before my period. They look so much different in the mirror too Smile

I have been a bit slack on taking the MSM and Papaya Enzymes – I usually take the MSM at night (just 1500mg) and only take the Papaya Enzymes when I remember which is almost never. Doesn’t seem to be doing any harm though – I will just carry on doing what I am doing and hopefully that will come good.

I can’t wait to go on holiday now; instead of dreading walking around on a beach in a bikini, I am looking forward to it!

Lizzie x
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2753136]millanii

Unread postSep 17, 2009#20

Here are my stats:

And, here is my plan:

WU - 3 x 2 tablets a day

Wish me luck!

Big Love... Lizzie x
hi Lizzie
Wow you have responded really well you've caught me up!! Im suprised your boyfriend hasnt actually said anything maybe he just thinks hes imagining it lol im sure he will soon. I know what you mean about them not sticking out much i dont think mine do either, thinking about it tho an inch is quite considerable growth but probably doesnt look much because thats only half an inch on each boob. What i have noticed more than the outward growth is the shape and heaviness and they move more when i walk! I think outward growth must be the last thing that happens because first they need to fill up!.

Unfortunately i got off to a promising start but then it all stopped. I havnt been that good on my routine as ive had a mouth abscess so had root canal treatment today and have anti biotics, so havnt taken pills a few days and also didnt massage. Also ran out of msm!
I decided i want to try PM cream but was really confused which one! so i asked Wahaika who gave me 3 options, i found a St herb one on ebay which i have now ordered but i think it will take a while to come..

Ive also started having physio on my hips and now have to exercise daily!! arghhhh
Its so hard to fit everything in....massages, heat, Nbe pills, anti biotics, stretches/exercises x2 daily it all takes so long lol

wow essay!

Take care, Milani x

p.s that guys only working fridays now whooo Smile to be honest i think i was just being a silly mooo anyway lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon