Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MK3's PROGRAM

Mar 31, 2006#1
MY STATS:
IM 34 years old
3 kids(never breastfed)
About 5'6" 128 lbs
Measurements: 34/32/36
My diet isnt the greatest.And Im tired all the time.So I need to start taking a multivitamin and adding other things to my diet to help bring my energy level back up.
I do smoke and I just tried to quit using the patch,but I got stressed out one day and started back up.But Im still gonna try to quit.
I do drink alcohol- Wine, Beer,Sometimes Mixed Drinks.Im not much of a drinker,but when I go out ,I do tend to have a little bit to much : )
---------------------------------------------------------------

MY ROUTINE: (Started 3/28/06)
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610mg )
AFTERNOON
1Fenugeek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )

3/29/06
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugrrek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto (450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )

3/30/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto ( 450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek

3/31/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto

I started to add 1 extra Vanity in the morning 3/31/06 .Ive been using Vanity since February and was only taking 1 morning and 2 at night like it says on the bottle. The herbal blend in Vanity is 500 mg.
MASSAGES

I started off using Olive Oil and opened a capsule of Fenugreek - but I ended up with a rash, so I stopped using that.
Then I tried Olive Oil and EPO. I liked it and was using that for awhile.I would massage whenever I could using that each time and would rub it in at night then put plastic wrap over my breast then added the heating pad for about 15-20 minutes.
NOW Im currently using Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E Oil, and EPO.
I mixed the 3 together and put it a small glass jar. I massage with that whenever I get a chance during the day- at least once during the day, twice if Im lucky.Then use the heating pad with it at night.

I'd like to say that when I first started in February,I had tingles maybe only the first week, then they stopped.I think I started with to much at the beginning.I was off the herbs for almost a month but was only taking Vanity.
I got my period on 3/28/06 and started back up with what Im currently taking and had tingles everyday.
I might just stick with Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto for awhile and add EPO internally as well.
I will definately keep you girls updated-WISH ME LUCK !!!!

: ) KEEP SMILIN'!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postMar 31, 2006#2
I wanted to let you know quick exactly what I was taking in the beginning.
I was taking Fenugreek,Fennel,Wild Yam and Saw Palmetto.
I didnt gradually introduce them one at a time,I took them all at once,3 times a day.So I think that was to much,to fast.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 03, 2006#3
Quote:MY STATS:
IM 34 years old
3 kids(never breastfed)
About 5'6" 128 lbs
My diet isnt the greatest.And Im tired all the time.So I need to start taking a multivitamin and adding other things to my diet to help bring my energy level back up.
I do smoke and I just tried to quit using the patch,but I got stressed out one day and started back up.But Im still gonna try to quit.
I do drink alcohol- Wine, Beer,Sometimes Mixed Drinks.Im not much of a drinker,but when I go out ,I do tend to have a little bit to much : )

MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610mg )
AFTERNOON
1Fenugeek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )

3/29/06
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugrrek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto (450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )

3/30/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek

3/31/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto

I started to add 1 extra Vanity in the morning 3/31/06 .Ive been using Vanity since February and was only taking 1 morning and 2 at night like it says on the bottle. The herbal blend in Vanity is 500 mg.
MASSAGES

I started off using Olive Oil and opened a capsule of Fenugreek - but I ended up with a rash, so I stopped using that.
Then I tried Olive Oil and EPO. I liked it and was using that for awhile.I would massage whenever I could using that each time and would rub it in at night then put plastic wrap over my breast then added the heating pad for about 15-20 minutes.
I mixed the 3 together and put it a small glass jar. I massage with that whenever I get a chance during the day- at least once during the day, twice if Im lucky.Then use the heating pad with it at night.

I'd like to say that when I first started in February,I had tingles maybe only the first week, then they stopped.I think I started with to much at the beginning.I was off the herbs for almost a month but was only taking Vanity.
I got my period on 3/28/06 and started back up with what Im currently taking and had tingles everyday.
I might just stick with Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto for awhile and add EPO internally as well.

APRIL 3,2006

I started to add EPO (5oomg) this morning.
So now Im taking:
Fenugreek 3 times a day
Saw Palmetto 3 times a day
Vanity -2 in the morning and 2 at night.
I will only take 2 Epo capsules orally because I add 2 EPO capsules in my booby batter.
I still have tingles in my breasts every day since I started in March.
Im gonna stick with this for awhile,hopefully Im doing something right.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 10, 2006#4
IM 34 years old
3 kids(never breastfed)
About 5'6" 128 lbs

MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610mg )
AFTERNOON
1Fenugeek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )

3/29/06
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugrrek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto (450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )

3/30/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek

3/31/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto

MASSAGES

MONDAY APRIL 10 2006

I am still taking the same as above internally.The only thing that I added was in my massage.
Im still massaging with Cocoa Butter ,Vitamin E and EPO at least once during the day, but added Enhancement Blend Extract from Greenbush only at night.The stuff stinks but I can wash it off in the morning.
The good thing about this is that my husband works at night, so I can stink as much as want when he's not around,I guess(he!he!he!)
It will be a month since I started back up, in 2 weeks.So I will be adding Red Clover next.

I think I will skip the Red Cover.After I did some more reading about it ,Im not to sure if I really want to take it.I will let you know what I decide to take.But I will definately add a multi vitamin,though.

I decided that I will add Wild Yam which I will start today.The Wild Yam contains 405 mgs.The Multivitamin I will add this weekend when I get paid.

I cant wait 2 more weeks.

I ran out of Fenugreek so I will use Fennel for awhile.
I also will start the multivitamin today as well.

April 18 2006

I added a cup of Fennel today.
It will be a month next week for me so I decided thatI was going to slowly up the herbs next week.But since adding the Fennel Tea,I wont be adding another Fennel capsule.
Also I like to add that since taking the multivitamin,Ive had more energy.
I ran out of EPO,so I havent been taking that.I will be getting more this weekend.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 25, 2006#9
IM 34 years old
3 kids(never breastfed)
About 5'6" 128 lbs

MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610mg )
AFTERNOON
1Fenugeek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )

3/29/06
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugrrek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto (450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )

3/30/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek

3/31/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto

MASSAGES

APRIL 24,2006

I got my period today,so I will slowly ramp up my doses of each.
Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Wild Yam
Since I ran out of Fenugreek,I am substituting it with Fennel.I am still currently drinking Fennel tea only one cup a day.I have two bottles of Fennel and will use them until I run out.I might just stay on Fennel after that.
I really havent seen any real changes yet but my boobs feel heavier,but thats probably because I got my period.But the thing about it,is my boobs never feel this heavy before,so maybe something is going on here.Hopefully I will see a real noticeable difference in the next month or two.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 02, 2006#10
IM 34 years old
3 kids(never breastfed)
About 5'6" 128 lbs

MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610mg )
AFTERNOON
1Fenugeek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )

3/29/06
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugrrek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto (450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )

3/30/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek

3/31/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto

MASSAGES

MAY 1 2006

I just ran out of Saw Palmetto.But Finally got some EPO today.Money is tight this week so I cant buy anymore herbs until the weekend.
I decided to take the Enhancement Blend Extract internally,just because it has the Saw Palmetto in it.
But I will not use the Enhancement Blend Extract in with my boobie batter,because I found out that Saw Palmetto isnt good my massage.
I will be making some slight changes in my routine here shortly.I will continue what Im using until the end of may,but maybe sooner than that,we'll see.
Before I make any changes I will slowly ramp down to nothing ,but still do massage,Take a small break then start back up again.
I also just wanted to say that My hubby made a comment 2 days ago about me looking bigger and feeling heavier.Thats Great,but I cant see any difference for myself.I feel so sure about the revised routine that I want to do.I will give it a shot anyway.If it dont work,well then I will just try something else.

MAY 7 2006

I stopped taking all the herbs now and began taking Milk Thistle for liver cleanse today.I will do this for a week.The Milk Thistle has 175 mgs.As I do this little break here,I will continue doing breast massages,just using cocoa butter and vitamin E,No others added.I was gonna wait until closer to the end of May,but I dont have any more herbs now to continue.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 23, 2006#12
IM 34 years old
3 kids(never breastfed)
About 5'6" 128 lbs

MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610mg )
AFTERNOON
1Fenugeek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )

3/29/06
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugrrek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto (450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )

3/30/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek

3/31/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto

MASSAGES

Tuesday May 23,2006

Im done with taking my break.As of right now,Im taking:
Flaxseed Oil- 1000 mgs 1 pill, 3 times a day
EPO - 500 mgs 1 pill, 3 times a day
Vitamin C - 500 mgs once a day
Multivitamin- once a day
Fenugreek -610 mgs 1 pill 3 times a day
I will be adding Saw Palmetto later on this week
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have noticed in the past,that I have seemed to stall early,but cant tell.I know you can still grow even when you dont feel any tingles or anything.I will keep my doses low for awhile.I noticed that when I keep my doses low, I always have tingles,but when I ramp up,all the tingles seem to disappear.
I will stay on this for a month,and will continue to keep the doses low for the entire month.
I still havent havent measured yet, since I started a couple months ago.I know that im a little fuller, but I dont think its worth measuring yet.
I will decide at the end of the month if I want to add anymore to this or not.
Edit
Dislike

MK3

Unread postJun 23, 2006#13
IM 34 years old
3 kids(never breastfed)
About 5'6" 128 lbs

MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610mg )
AFTERNOON
1Fenugeek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )

3/29/06
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugrrek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto (450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )

3/30/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek

3/31/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto

MASSAGES

JUNE 23,2006

I really havent been keeping up with my routine very well at all for the past week.I havent really noticed anymore difference in the size or shape of my boobs.I will start back up here by the weekend.I think Im just getting discouraged again about all of this.I have really been slacking on the massages more then I have been using the herbs.I have to kick myself in the butt here and get myself to do the massages and the herbs EVERYDAY.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2238863]MyKids3

Unread postJun 26, 2006#14
IM 34 years old
3 kids(never breastfed)
About 5'6" 128 lbs

MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610mg )
AFTERNOON
1Fenugeek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )

3/29/06
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugrrek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto (450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )

3/30/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek

3/31/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto

MASSAGES

June 26,2006

Ok,I started my pills again and I just this morning started using the Wonderup cream that I ordered.I hope I dont slack off again.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 19, 2006#15
IM 34 years old
3 kids(never breastfed)
About 5'6" 128 lbs

MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610mg )
AFTERNOON
1Fenugeek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )

3/29/06
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugrrek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto (450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )

3/30/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek

3/31/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto

MASSAGES

July 19, 2006

I have been using the wonderup cream and cant tell,personally,if I had gotten any firmness from it yet.But I have 2 bottles of it and plan to continue using them.I will also be quiting smoking.I hope with me quiting,that will help my progress along a little.I am taking Fenugreek,Saw Palmetto,Wild Yam,Fennel,Flaxsee Oil,Vitamin C, and a Multivitamin.I do want to add Omega 3 6 9 later,because it has Borage Oil,and I think alot of girls responded good with Borage Oil.As far as massage goes,I have been using Olive Oil and fenugreek extract,but I will try using aloe vera gel with Fenugreek extract for awhile and see how that goes.The reason for me wanting to use the aloe vera gel is because some people say it absorbs better.I havent been slacking as much on my routine like I was,so we'll see how things go next month.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 06, 2006#16
IM 34 years old
3 kids(never breastfed)
About 5'6" 128 lbs

MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610mg )
AFTERNOON
1Fenugeek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )

3/29/06
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugrrek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto (450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )

3/30/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek

3/31/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto

MASSAGES

October 5, 2006

From my last post,I havent kept up with it for very long.I had a 2 month break and Im ready to get back into the swing of things again.I will do massages only using Fenugreek and aloe vera gel for about a month,then will do a liver cleanse using milk thistle,then I will go back to using the herbs and will drinking fennel tea again.
I think I did keep what little I gained since February,I cant really tell just by looking at myself.I will post another picture at the end of the month.

Edit
Dislike

MAY 8 2007

My old measurements were - 34/32/36

My new measurements are - 37/34/37 Im actually 37 1/2"

I havent really been on any kind of program since July( I think)of last year.I know I have posted something in October,but never kept up with it.I just got tired of taking so many pills everyday,and I just kept feeling worse,so I just got totally off the herbs.I have been feeling so much better since being off those herbs.The only thing that I have done recently is massages whenever I can and I listen to a hypnosis cd whenever I feel like at bedtime and fall asleep listening to that.I would massage sometimes with Wonderup Cream by itself or sometimes I would add fennel extract to it.Thats all I did.As you can see by my measurements,I did gain a few extra inches elsewhere,so Im sure that gave me a boost up top as well.

Im gonna start some exercises to try to help shed these couple of inches,and Im hoping that I dont lose much up top

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 08, 2007#18
IM 34 years old
3 kids(never breastfed)
About 5'6" 128 lbs

MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610mg )
AFTERNOON
1Fenugeek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )

3/29/06
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugrrek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto (450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )

3/30/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek

3/31/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto

MASSAGES

I forgot to mention 1 thing here.I am taking Vitex along with Vitamin B Complex and extra Vitamin C.I have only been taking Vitex for about a little over a month now.The only reason Im taking Vitex was to help ease my period pain.I have been feeling good so far.With all the other herbs I was taking,they all just made me feel miserable.So for now,Im happy with what Im doing.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 25, 2007#19
IM 34 years old
3 kids(never breastfed)
About 5'6" 128 lbs

MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610mg )
AFTERNOON
1Fenugeek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )

3/29/06
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugrrek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto (450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )

3/30/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek

3/31/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto

MASSAGES

November 25,2007

I wanna get back into BE again after taking a very long time off.I will only do massages and maybe make some Fennel Tea out of the seeds I have left.I most likely wont add any other herbs,since the herbs really messed me up the last time I took them.I will keep updates on my progress.I still have the growth from my first attempt at BE,so we will see how it goes this time around.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 24, 2008#20
IM 34 years old
3 kids(never breastfed)
About 5'6" 128 lbs

MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610mg )
AFTERNOON
1Fenugeek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )

3/29/06
MORNING
1 Vanity
1 Fenugrrek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto (450 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek (610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )

3/30/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek

3/31/06
MORNING
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
AFTERNOON
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
NIGHT
2 Vanity
1 Fenugreek ( 610 mg )
1 Saw Palmetto

MASSAGES

FEBRUARY 24 2008

My husband just ordered from Wendi.com the other day,and that is suppose to come on Tuesday.I m gonna try these Cd's out and see how that goes for awhile.

I still kept all my growth which is 37 1/2" But I did manage to swell up to 38" about 2 weeks ago or so.I dont know what that means as far as ,am I gonna grow to be about that? I dont know,only time will tell.

I bought my first C cup about a month ago, which I very exstatic about,but Im a small C though, but would like to get a little bit bigger.

I am on my 3rd bottle of Vitex.The first bottle I wasnt very consistant with. The 2nd bottle I got better at taking them everyday, but still missed a day here and there.My 3rd bottle I have been doing great with.I have been taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night before I go to bed.I also take Vitamin B complex.I have been massaging,but just recently fallen out of my routine,which I need to get back into everyday.

I will post back soon and let ya's know how its been going

March 17, 2008

I managed to listen to the cd's for about a week,everyday.After that week,things kinda got crazy around here,and I havent gotten to listen to them everyday like your suppose to.I did try to listen to them when I could.I have also been massaging when I could.

I am on my 5th bottle of Vitex(will open the 5th tonight).I have been consistant with taking them.

I have been measuring 38" for the past couple of days.Still a half inch bigger.Im not sure if its swelling again or what.I dont even know how long swelling is suppose to last.Im not due for my period for another 2 weeks.

Now that things have finally calmed down around here,I can get back to listening to the Cd's everyday.

So, we'll see.I will post again towards the end of March

I am now 38"! Thats 4 inches total since I started in 2006.I am still going to continue with BE for awhile longer.I would like to become a full C cup,Im still a small C.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon