Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

justpeachy's maca program

Apr 19, 2009#1
Hey everyone. this is my first time posting a program in this section so please show some support and adviceSmile

current bra size: low b
goal: high c

NBE history: started in fall of 2008. was massaging and taking individual herbs including fenugreek, fennel, nettle root, maca root and epo. No major results so I thought I would like to try a herbal blend. I began breast and balance in jan. '09 and took up to end of march. I figured if I am going to try my luck with nbe, I need to try the most potent and reputable products, which is what brought me to wonderup.

current program:

morning: massage for 5 minutes with shea butter
2 wu pills and 1 epo
whey protein drink every other morning

afternoon: 2 wu and an alive whole food vitamin

night: 2 wu and alive vitamin
massage for 5 minutes with shea butter and use hot water bottle at bed time

my routine is very simple right now as I want to give the wonder up a chance to work without having to compete with so many other herbs. I am however considering adding an herb extract to my massage routine (any suggestions as to what I should add would be appreciated. I'm thinking goats rue). also trying to eat healthy and exercise. will try to update as often as I can.
Last edited by justpeachy12 on 8:09 PM - Jul 19, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postApr 19, 2009#2
have been taking wonder up for a week now and am feeling a little fuller, slight pains every now and then but nothing major. I have been consistent with my massage which is great for me bc I never am. I started my cycle the same week I started wu and continued to take the pills. Never used to take herbs during my period but I've read you have to be consistent on the program to have success so that is what i'll do.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 22, 2009#3
Quote:Hey everyone. this is my first time posting a program in this section so please show some support and adviceSmile

NBE history: started in fall of 2008. was massaging and taking individual herbs including fenugreek, fennel, nettle root, maca root and epo. No major results so I thought I would like to try a herbal blend. I began breast and balance in jan. '09 and took up to end of march. I figured if I am going to try my luck with nbe, I need to try the most potent and reputable products, which is what brought me to wonderup.

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

my routine is very simple right now as I want to give the wonder up a chance to work without having to compete with so many other herbs. I am however considering adding an herb extract to my massage routine (any suggestions as to what I should add would be appreciated. I'm thinking goats rue). also trying to eat healthy and exercise. will try to update as often as I can.
the hardest part about nbe is patience. I'm always looking in the mirror to see if there is any noticeable growth or trying add something to my routine bc it always feels like I could be doing more. I can't wait to see resultsSmile I feel more confident about this working now that I am on wonder up.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 25, 2009#4
Quote:Hey everyone. this is my first time posting a program in this section so please show some support and adviceSmile

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

I have been on wonderup for almost 2 weeks now and all day today I was having a lot of discomfort (growing pain) in my breasts. Hopefully I'll see the effects soon. Haven't massaged for the past 3 days bc I've been too lazy to do so. But I need to pick back up on that as I know it will only help my efforts. Haven't gotten a chance to measure myself yet. I plan on doing that so I can keep record of any growth. Plan on working on my eating habits too; eating fresher foods, nbe foods, high protein foods etc, which I will be documenting.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 26, 2009#5

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

Growing pains are continuing. I had a lot of discomfort today,reminds me a lot of when I first started developing as a young girl. It is very weird to be experiencing this all over again. And weird to know that this is actually working. So glad I made the switch to WU. won't be long before I see results. When I get a chance a I will be purchasing motherlove goats rue extract to incorporate into my massage. But as for adding too many other things, I won't right now. I don't want to be in any more pain than I am in. Plus I'm getting results as it is now.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 26, 2009#6

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

I don't measure very often but I measured today and am at 32 inches. When I started back in October '08 I was at 30.5. I don't even know if i'm measuring correctly. I measure around my upper back and around my breast over my nipple. I take the measurement that lines up with the 1 on the measuring tape. So if that is how you measure, then I am at 32 inchesSmile
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 02, 2009#7

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

purchased a bottle of motherlove goat's rue extract a few days ago. can't wait to get started on using that. I feel like it'll be a great addition to my routine. Goat's rue is one of the most powerful galactogogues and is said to increase mammary tissue is non-lactating women. As for massage and wonderup, have not been consistent within the last few days but I will get back on track. My growing pains have mostly subsided, however seems like size has maintained.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 05, 2009#8

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

my bottle of goat's rue came today. Excited to try it. I will be massaging with it for the first time tonight. Also, got free samples of mother's milk tea. It tastes pretty good with honey. I don't think it's strong enough to do anything but it couldn't hurt to drink it. I wouldn't spend money on it though.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 08, 2009#9

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

been using the goat's rue, trying to be consistent with massage. the smell is actually pleasant and I enjoy using it. Still not having any pains, but growth hasn't disappeared. but am kinda missing those pains bc i knew they meant something was happening. But then again, you don't necessarily need pain to grow.

have not been too good with my weight gain journey. I am even thinking of coming off whey. Have not been taking it for a while. too much cholesterol, which I don't feel comfortable with. I am trying to add a different nbe option in its place. it will either be collagen or gelatin, but I'm still doing my research on the two.

I bought a 34b bra in my fav. style, VS secret embrace. I usually wear it in 32b and it fits nicely, giving me a nice lift. But the 34b is big in the cup. disappointing bc I was hoping my bra size went up a little since starting the WUSad I am still very hopeful and am continuing with my program, trying to be consistent.

Well, been back on wonderup for a full week now. was off it for a while mainly because I ran out of my supply. Not having any growing pains at the moment, but I am still seeing results. I am not being consistent with massage however, and need to be. Ran out of epo so I am replacing my epo with borage until that runs out. Also ran out of my alive supplements but I will be getting a new one. Goal for now is to reach the 3 month mark for wu. If I remain consistent, that will be the week of July 26. Beyond that, I will probably continue to take wu, but will also add in goats rue supplements, and possibly maca supplements.

Still trying to gain weight but have taken out whey protein and am drinking nutritional drinks (ensure, though not ensure brand). Drink 2 a day although not consistently. It's quite expensive.

Also realize I need to get my measurements taken so I can document how much I have grown.
Last edited by justpeachy12 on 7:39 PM - Jun 21, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 05, 2009#12

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

I think i've decided that I will come off wonder up and will focus on gaining weight. I feel i've grown somewhat with wu, but nothing too significant. Growth is just very slow and i've been on wu for almost 3 months. I know if you are not seeing results, you may need to give it more time. But I really feel the problem is my weight and don't think the pills will be too necessary if I'm gaining weight. I will stop taking wu when my bottle runs out. I will continue with massage and maybe 1 or 2 nbe pills (goats rue and maca maybe). But my focus will be more on gaining weight. That has always been hard for me because I am not a big eater. But will try my best to come up with a program and stick to it.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 19, 2009#13

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

Started on maca exactly a week ago and am happy with my decision. I was taking maca before, but very inconsistently. I had the maca magic powder form and mixed it into my morning malt (chocolate) drink, but wasn't consistent with that. Now I am taking the Natrol brand of maca pills. This allows me to be more consistent because taking the pills is much easier. I take two pills a day although the bottle does recommend taking one. I have not had any negative side effects. My breasts have become rounder and fuller in a matter of a week without strong growing pains like wu caused. Just slight ones here and there. I still haven't been able to find out if growth from maca is temp. or permanent though. Maca is also great bc I've noticed my appetite increase, which is great because gaining weight will hopefully help me grow. For now I will take 2 maca daily for the first maca, and after that will begin to take weekend breaks from maca to give my body a rest. I am also taking 1 alfalfa capsule daily. No massage as of right now. Haven't felt the need to do it. But I may start back up again. No plans to add anything else to my regimen right now. Right now it is simply just maca and alfalfa. No other herbal supplements or weight gainers.

I know people have seen great results from maca with their butt. I am also hoping for growth there too. Doing glut exercises to enhance the effects.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
melonita

Unread postJul 19, 2009#14

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

Hi peachy,

I am thinking about giving Maca a try too, bc estrogenic herbs seem to have messed up my periods. Did you btw have any trouble with that while on WU? I am curious on how the maca will work, really don't need a bigger butt lol. Have you waited until the first day of your period to get started? And will you use it the whole month? Read somewhere that it should be used only from day 1-14 (but the package says nothing about that)
Edit
Dislike

justpeachy12

Unread postJul 21, 2009#15

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

Hi Melonita. I did not have any problems with taking WU while on my period. As for maca, I have decided to take it for a full month without any break so my body gets used to it. After the first month, I will take breaks but I haven't decided when (i.e. during my period, or every weekend or one week every month etc.) I did not wait until the first day of my period to start. Just started taking it when I got it. By the way, I don't think there is any problem with taking maca during your period. Many girls say it has helped lighten their period and lessen cramping. Hope that helps and feel free to ask more questions if u need to.
Edit
Dislike

melonita

Unread postJul 22, 2009#16

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

Thanks Peachy for your quick reply. I want to wait for a week or so for my period to come on its own (am almost two weeks late now) and then start Maca/ or (if my period won't come) try Maca to get my cycle balanced again. I will check your program page regularly to see how you're doing on the Maca.
Edit
Dislike

Katie #2

Unread postJul 28, 2009#17

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

Hi just peachy,

Have you done the hormone imbalance test?
I'm curious because I think I'm similar to you, and wondering if I should follow your maca program.

From Katie#2
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2700049]justpeachy12

Unread postAug 04, 2009#18

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

^ Hey. I have not done a hormone test. From what I can tell, I fit the category of having a bit more testosterone than some other women. I have not added much to my maca program and apologize for no updates. It's just that nothing very exciting to report. I have not had very significant growth since I first started. Breasts are not tender these days. I have not had many side effects to maca such as nightmares, increased libido. But I have noticed slight weight gain which i'm happy about. I have also noticed acne breakout, which concerns me. I don't know if this is due to maca or my recent eating habits. but i may cut back from 2 to 1 to see if that helps. When I was taking maca magic, I was not getting acne but I also not taking it consistently and was not taking the pill form. Did any of you experience this?
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 10, 2009#19

current program:

2 wu pills and 1 epo

Just wanted to update, I am no longer on maca. I feel it might have been the reason I was breaking out. I have not taken it within the last 2-3 days and no new pimples. Don't know if it's all in my head but I don't want to risk it. The dark marks left behind are hard to get rid of and I don't want to ruin my complexion. For now I am off all nbe products. I want to be off herbs for a while and give my body a break. I will still focus on gaining weight in a healthy way and hopefully will see results that way. I wish you all the best on your journey.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon