shortcake's millionth program - Vitex, MacaActive + Magnets

Sep 20, 2008#1
Stats:

Above: 30"
Fullest: 30 1/2"
Under: 26 3/4"
Starting bra size: 32AA/32A
Current bra size: 32B/34A depending on bra style/cut/brand

Waist: 24 1/4" (I'd like to bring this down at least an inch)
Hips: 33 1/2" (Also like to take this down an inch or so)
(Gained increases in both waist and hips the last couple months, I believe it had a little to do with ED)

Height: 5'1/2" (very small frame)
Weight: 91 lbs

History: 25 years old, have one 3 year old son whom I breastfed for 6 months. Am a little bigger now than I was before my pregnancy thanks to NBE. After my pregnancy and nursing, my breasts were tiny, deflated and incredibly saggy. Also have stretch marks on them which is another reason I'm wanting to grow - the fuller they are, the less visible the stretch marks will be. Took PM for a few months with no results, then took WU for 6 months and grew 1 1/4". Did all but 1/4" of my growing during the first month. Breasts are looking much fuller and firmer, but I'm still far from my goal.

Goal: Would love to fill out some more (especially tops of breasts) and would be absolutely thrilled to be a full 32C.

Program:

AM
Vitex- 400mg (Solaray <not the "Potency Guaranteed" line, just the regular>)
Borage Oil- 500mg (Spring Valley brand)
Gelatin- 1300mg (Spring Valley brand)
Ground Flaxseed- 1/1 tbsp in drink or cereal (Bob's Red Mill Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal)
Massage following Pansyclub's massage technique using NOW brand 100% Pure Cocoa Butter
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon
Vitamin C With Rose Hips - 500mg (Origin brand from Target, chewable)
Marine Collagen- 1100mg (Nature's Life from myvitanet.com)
Biotin- about 2500mcg or 2.5mg (Rexall Naturals brand)
Total of 5 pills, one being chewable

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Ground Flaxseed- 1/2 tbsp
Gelatin- 1300mg
Massage as stated above with 10-15 heating pad after
Total of 4 pills

I'm mostly going the Vitex route right now because I suspect I have some estrogen dominance. Hoping to balance things out. Not expecting growth from just Vitex but it sure would be a nice surprise! I'm eventually going to add Maca and magnets to this program. Possibly suction too.

Last edited by shortcake83 on 5:19 AM - Oct 10, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postSep 20, 2008#2
9-19
Have been taking Biotin for almost a week. Noticing softer, shinier hair! Nails seem stronger too and my skin seems more glowy. Have been back on Borage Oil for a couple days and started on Vitamin C w/Rose Hips tonight. Also started massage tonight. Still doing cleanse with Milk Thistle and will take my last pills on the 21st and begin Vitex on Monday. I'm excited!

9-20
Went to Wal Mart today to buy more Borage Oil caps and happened to come across Gelatin caps. Haven't been able to find them anywhere else so I bought some. The bottle says "10 Grain" and instructions are to take 2 after each meal and 2 before bed for a total of 8 daily. I'm not going to take that many, but I'll probably try to take 2 after each meal or maybe just 4 a day. Just wish I had my collagen caps to compliment it! Noticed some random pains throughout the day in both breasts and even felt very brief tingling in my right a little after I took my first two Gelatin caps. So hopefully that's a good sign. Also added the ground Flaxseed today. Measured back up to 30 3/4" again tonight but we'll see if it sticks around. (I was measuring that when I ended my last program but it had disappeared by the time I took my new measurements for this one.)

9-21
Noticed last night that about an hour after doing my nightly massage of cocoa butter plus heat that I was a little tender. I'm inclined to say it's due to the massaging because I didn't do my left breast at all today, only my right, and the soreness is mostly gone from the left but stronger in my right. That's pretty awesome. I didn't actually expect anything to happen so quickly. Unfortunately I made *another* stupid mistake and warmed up the entire tub of butter in the microwave. Thought about it afterwards and I probably shouldn't be applying it to my breasts since it's not safe to eat or drink anything that's been warmed up in plastic in the microwave. I'm going back to the store I bought my Vitex at to exchange for the Guaranteed Potency (or maybe buy it in addition to the one I've got) so I'm going to ask whether or not it could be dangerous for me to use the cocoa butter now. But I think that applying the very warm liquid cocoa butter helped a lot. It makes sense... we apply heat after and sometimes even before our massages. Notice an increase in pains after taking Gelatin. Getting some pretty good pains and even some tingling.

Wow - I just measured and I'm now at 30 inches (sometimes even 30 1/4" but I'll go with the lower measurement)!! That's a 1/2" increase?!?! My left breast (bigger one) is looking very full and plump! Right is still sadly behind so I think I'm only going to massage that one. Gosh, now I'm almost reluctant to start Vitex! If I'm getting results from just doing what I've been doing, I'm afraid Vitex might mess it up! Period is due in about 9 days but when I'm not on herbs I never get soreness or swelling so I'm pretty sure the increase has nothing to do with that. We'll see though. It's encouraging at the very least!
Last edited by shortcake83 on 8:07 AM - Sep 22, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 24, 2008#3
Quote:Stats:

(Gained increases in both waist and hips the last couple months, I believe it had a little to do with ED)

History: 25 years old, have one 3 year old son whom I breastfed for 6 months. Am a little bigger now than I was before my pregnancy thanks to NBE. After my pregnancy and nursing, my breasts were tiny, deflated and incredibly saggy. Also have stretch marks on them which is another reason I'm wanting to grow - the fuller they are, the less visible the stretch marks will be. Took PM for a few months with no results, then took WU for 6 months and grew 1 1/4". Did all but 1/4" of my growing during the first month. Breasts are looking much fuller and firmer, but I'm still far from my goal.

Goal: Would love to fill out some more (especially tops of breasts) and would be absolutely thrilled to be a full 32C.

Program:

AM
Ground Flaxseed- 1/1 tbsp in drink or cereal (Bob's Red Mill Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal)
Massage following Pansyclub's massage technique using NOW brand 100% Pure Cocoa Butter
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

I'm mostly going the Vitex route right now because I suspect I have some estrogen dominance. Hoping to balance things out. Not expecting growth from just Vitex but it sure would be a nice surprise! I'm eventually going to add Maca and magnets to this program. Possibly suction too.
I'm feeling a little bit discouraged right now. Today was my second day of taking 2 Vitex caps (800mg/day). Unfortunately I think I might be having a little bit of an allergic reaction to it. Ever since I started taking it I've had that tight, wheezy type feeling in my chest (but NO actual wheezing) that I get sometimes when I'm having an allergic reaction. I'm not having ANY actual trouble breathing! If I was I'd stop taking everything immediately and get my butt to the hospital. It's just that really annoying, uncomfortable feeling and I end up coughing every 30 seconds to try to relieve it. My allergies have been kind of bad the last several days anyway but I never get that tightness in my chest just from outdoor allergies. I do have issues with air conditioners and I've been at work where it's been blasting so maybe that's to blame. I'm going to give the Vitex one more day and if I'm still feeling it I'll stop taking it for a couple days to see if it improves. I really hope that's not what's causing it. Sad If it is, then I guess I've got to come up with a new plan. This feeling is really annoying and I don't want to have to deal with it for the next few months. I've also noticed increased heart rate every once in a while which I've read can be a side-effect of Vitex. This doesn't seem to be going too smoothly for me.

Also, I've pretty much come to the realization that I've been screwed over by myvitanet.com No replies to my emails, no answers to my phone calls, nothing. At least I paid with PayPal and can get my money back. I guess I'm just out the almost 2 weeks wasted waiting for it.

To top it off I've felt kinda icky tonight, like I did when I was on WU - tired, kind of foggy thinking, headache... I don't know if it's my impending period or the Vitex but I wouldn't think it could be having an impact yet?

Other stats: Weighed myself last night and was 90lbs with clothes and shoes on (yay for losing weight!) Seem to be measuring pretty consistently at 30 3/4". At times I'll get 31" and others barely 30 1/2". It's gotta be error with my measuring. My soreness seems to have disappeared for the most part and I can only infer that it's due to the addition of Vitex. Still having pains though.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 25, 2008#4

Program:

AM
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

Well I've decided that I'll stop taking Vitex tonight for a couple days to see if my symptoms go away. If not, I'll take turns removing each new thing I've added to see if that's the cause. (Except borage oil because I've been taking that for a year now with no problems.) I've read that allergic reactions to Vitex are very rare and I'm not the kind of person who tends to be allergic to a lot so I dunno. I felt pretty much fine earlier today when I was at home, even after I took my Vitex, but then once I got to work again it got bad. I would think if it was an allergic reaction to Vitex it would happen closer to when I've taken it? Also kind of points again to the a/c here.

If it is the Vitex I'm not sure what to do. Should I go on a break for a month or two and then start up on WU again or Natureday when I can afford it? Or should I start back in with individual herbs? Not sure what to go with.

Kinda bummed out. Some people frequently change programs because they become impatient and want quicker/better results but with me, the only reasons I've ever changed them was because I was having some sort of bad side effect from whatever I was taking. It gets really frustrating but I'm not ready to give up yet. I know I could have had even better success with WU if I'd just been able to take it longer. I think I'd actually take the headaches and fatigue over this chest stuff. I just want a program I can stick with! Sad
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 29, 2008#5

Program:

AM
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

I didn't take my nightly dose of Vitex last Wednesday. By Thursday morning I felt much better and by night I was perfectly fine. I added it back in Friday night (so I could rule out the a/c issue at work) and sure enough, the symptoms were back within a half an hour after taking the first pill. So I can definitely say it's from the Vitex. Fortunately though, for some strange reason the symptoms haven't come back as strongly as they did the first time. It was kind of bad Friday night but yesterday and today haven't been bad at all. I don't have the racing, heavy heartbeat or the really heavy feeling in my lungs. The tightness and coughing thing also isn't nearly as bad. So maybe my system has somewhat adjusted to it or something? So I've decided that I'm going to stick it out as long as I can. Maybe it will improve even more. I have no idea why but the symptoms are worse at night. During the day I feel pretty much fine.

I've been measuring between 30 3/4" and 31". With my period being so close (1-2 days from now) I'm sure the difference is just caused from pre-period swelling. Left breast isn't sore but right is still pretty sore. It may just be my imagination but it looks like my right breast may have filled out some and just has a better shape overall. Again, could just be because my period's so close.

I'm continuing my program as stated above. Will be adding Collagen very soon.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
-Moon-

Unread postSep 29, 2008#6

Program:

AM
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

This sort of initial reactions to herbs that later disappear do occure sometimes. I think it's good to start slow in such cases, with a small dose and gradially increase it, or to take herbs in a few short intervals untill the symptoms are gone.
I'm also on vitex right now, sorotf a filler balancing routine while I'm dealing with some health issues, not for estrgen dominance tho but for excess androgens, and to see if it has any other nice effects for me. Anyway good luck!
Last edited by -Moon- on 4:33 PM - Sep 29, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2566045]shortcake83

Unread postSep 30, 2008#7

Program:

AM
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

Moon, thank you for your input! That really gave me encouragement. It's good to know that it can be "normal" and can come and go. (Hopefully it will do more going more than coming!) I'd like to be able to stick with it. The chest stuff was kind of bad again today, so I may try taking it in intervals for a while like you suggested! Good luck to you as well!

Random updates: I must be doing something at least somewhat right. Today my breasts are sore, more so the right one, as usual. They haven't gotten this sore since I grew from WU! Also this evening I got that same feeling of letdown that I did when I was on WU. My right breast still looks more filled out and seems to be catching up to the left a little. I do feel it has something to do with the Vitex because my soreness was almost completely gone the 2nd day of my break from it, and the day after I started it back up the soreness started coming back. Measuring 31". Still no period... after tomorrow I will consider it late. I'm interested to see how everything goes once my period is over -whether I'll lose everything or keep it.

Also, for my own notes, I saw mention of a supplement called MacaActive on the board. It's another product that balances hormones. If Vitex continues to cause the icky chest stuff I might consider switching to that. The effects were pretty bad again today. Hoping to eventually try Bella's PM once my hormones get straightened out.

Unfortunately I've decided to stop taking Vitex for various reasons. I really wasn't feeling the bad chest stuff nearly as much and I think it IS doing its job, it's just that I don't know if I'm willing to put up with all the stuff it's throwing at me, for three months! I still haven't started my period. It's not extremely late - only 2 days - but it's throwing so much out of whack.

During this cycle when I started my program of individual herbs (7 days after I had started my last period) I developed one of those big, really deep, sore and painful under the skin zits that are usually impossible to get to. I was smart and left it alone, only putting Neosporin on it twice a day. After a week it was pretty much gone. But about a week ago it started filling up again and hurt even worse and was even bigger. It actually came to a head this time so I popped it because I really felt the pressure needed to be relieved. After a few days it was like it was going away again. Yesterday when I woke up it had filled up AGAIN and was even MORE painful. It's getting to be ridiculous. I never ever have a problem with acne. I might get one tiny little zit once a year on my nose or chin or forehead around that time of the month but that's it. Since I've been on NBE I've had 4 or 5 of these deep painful zits (though none as bad as this one). This is undoubtedly going to scar and I DON'T WANT THAT. I'm sure the Vitex is just doing its job and regulating things, but I don't think I'm willing to go through this for three months. I'm in the process of trying to find a new job right now and I don't need to worry about that on top of everything!

Also last night at work my heart starting racing really fast and I almost felt like a panic attack was coming on. Not really wanting to go through those again.

I looked up MacaActive online and it looks like it's much faster acting. It says a lot of people see results in as little as one to two weeks. Some it can take a month and others 2 or 3. But I've ordered one bottle and will try it for a month. If I feel my symptoms are gone by my next period, I will start on Bella's PM. If I am unable to take it due to my usual problems, I'll give WU another try. If that's a no-go too, I'll try suction and magnets.

*Note: I'm going to order some magnets this weekend to begin while I'm taking MacaActives and PM.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 03, 2008#9

Program:

AM
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

Okay I may have been speaking mostly out of frustration with my last post. Now I'm kind of torn on what to do.

My period ended up starting about 15 minutes after the last entry. I wouldn't say there's been anything out of the ordinary with it other than I haven't had that dead-tired feeling that I usually get with my period, so that's nice!

The biggest thing though, is that my breasts STILL have soreness and are still getting random pains, have kept the increase in measurement, and still look firm. Even when I was growing on WU, I'd still lose some of the firmness I had while on my period even though I kept some of the swelling. They still ended up looking a little deflated after. But since I've been on Vitex, they look just as great as they did before my period started.

Also, I've increased my Vitex to 3 caps per day (the bottle instructs you take 4-6) and I haven't felt the chest stuff hardly at all. And since my period started that zit is pretty much gone.

I don't know what to do!! I already ordered the MacaActive and it'll be arriving on Monday. I don't want to have wasted the money on it, but I'm not sure if I should stop taking Vitex either. I think I'll continue with Vitex for now and keep the MacaActive on hand. It'll be there if I need it.

Other random notes: My pms lasted quite a while. For about a week and a half I was pretty b*tchy and impatient and just not nice. Then that went away and I got more emotional - tearing up at commercials or nice stories... Things I don't normally do to that extent. Recounted and my period was actually exactly on time, not 2 days late as I previously thought.

Day 3 of period, still have soreness, getting a few pains here and there, looking full, and still measuring 31". Usually by now any swelling I had from PMS has left, but we'll see if it really sticks. Looks like the cleavage areas on both breasts are really filling out. Also, NO HEADACHES!! I usually get a bad one either right before or during my period. Always after too. I'd get horrible headaches (I'm assuming they'd be considered migraines) for 2-3 days after my period when I was on herbs. Keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen this time! Haven't been taking the Flaxseed as I should be. Usually fitting in only 1/2 tbsp per day. I just don't find myself eating many things that it goes with. I'm not a big cereal person, I eat oatmeal every now and then, but my favorite thing to put it in is yogurt. I eat it once a day.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 07, 2008#10

Program:

AM
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

I started taking the MacaActive today. I figured I spent the $30 on it so I might as well. Had some pains and tingling after taking it. Current measurements:

Above - 30 1/2"
Fullest - Goes back and forth between 30 3/4" - 31". I'll just say really close to 31".
Under - 26 3/4"

I will take this for a month and then on to Bella's PM. I probably won't update this program much more unless it's to make notes on noticeable hormonal changes taking place. I don't really expect anything to happen with breast growth.

Other random notes: My soreness eventually did go away completely. I'm measuring a little bit bigger than I did before taking Vitex. The best part was that I didn't get the horrible headaches with or after my period. Pretty awesome. All in all I would highly recommend Vitex to anyone with ED. I'm sure it would have done great things for me had I continued taking it. Hopefully MacaActive will do the same for me only faster! I've ordered some Hoodia gum from the seller on ebay who sells a lot of PM stuff and will begin taking that as soon as I get it. I desperately want to lose some of this extra that I've gained. Now that my work schedule has changed I'm also going to start taking walks 3 times a week and continuing with my exercise ball 3x a week also.

ETA - I've also ordered some magnets and should get them by the end of the week and will start on those right away. So I guess I WILL be updating this program to note any changes on those until I start my new PM program. I'd love it if the magnets helped me fill in the tops of my breasts!! Basically any filling out would be great.

As of today, I've included magnets in my program. I *HOPE* I've determined the correct polarity. I ended up having to use my son's Pirates of the Caribbean toy compass that he got in a Happy Meal. lol But it seemed like it was working. My GOSH these things are strong. I've already pinched myself several times, fortunately not my boobies though! Gotta be really careful. Also I'm not using anything between the magnets and my skin and I've got fairly sensitive skin, so I'm probably just asking for trouble. We'll see.

Currently I've got one set of magnets on each breast, positive side facing my skin, directly above the nipple. I think I might try doing both positive and negative polarity during the day and then only positive at night for 3 days, then take a 1 day break, and start back up again after. I might also wear two sets of magnets on my right (smaller) breast at night. I don't know, though. I'm scared to death of moving the wrong way in the middle of the night and causing the two sets to slam together. I'm pretty sure that could do permanent damage.

My measurements have gone down some. I measured earlier today and I was at about 30 3/4" again. I'm not getting down about it though. Hopefully I'll see some results from the magnets and from Bella's PM.

Nothing new to report otherwise!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
-Moon-

Unread postOct 10, 2008#12

Program:

AM
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

Make sure you've labled magnets correctly. The best way is to figure where the geographic north lies and then just place the magnet on its edge on a smooth surface and the side facing the geographic north is south or positive side of the magnet.

And please, don't use the magnets in direct contact to the skin, especially if you have nickel plated ones. I was thoughtless like this too, have heard of the nickel allergy but just didn't bother, and within 2 weeks of wearing them continously at night I developed such a terrible allergic reaction that it might have made it impossible for me to use magnets again. The last time I put magnets on for only 8 minutes, I was itching like crazy for a MONTH afterwards, and I mean crazy, to the point of not getting a good night sleep for the whole month. You don't imagine how frustrated I was cause they were really working for me and I could have screwed myself the best NBE opption I had.
Last edited by -Moon- on 6:54 AM - Oct 10, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

aunaturel9

Unread postOct 11, 2008#13

Program:

AM
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

Hi shortcake,

I just wrote a short testimonial regarding vitex. I was taking 500mg everyday for almost 4 months and grew a very nice 1' during the first 2 months and continuously kept that growth. I can attest that vitex is perfect for keeping your menstruation regular, I had mine 28 days on the dot. Vitex, with its progesterone-like effects, will increase the lobes under your nipple which is similar to pregnant women starting to lactate due to a progesterone surge. The lobes feel almost like a "tumor" right where the milk ducts are located.

My breasts were really full and almost "stiff" but once my bottle of vitex ran out my breasts deflated and felt "saggy". Although I kept a fraction of my growth i really doubt it has long term effects.
Edit
Dislike

shortcake83

Unread postOct 13, 2008#14

Program:

AM
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

moon, thanks SO much for that simple way to determine polarity!!!! That is definitely the best way I've come across and will for sure pass on that information to anyone else who needs the help! So many of the different ways involve a bunch of special equipment or supplies. This is an easy way that anyone can do without having to use anything extra!

Also, thank you tons for the warning on the allergic reaction. You're very right - it would have been dumb of me to just keep using them as I was and HOPE I didn't have a reaction (which I nearly certainly would have had). I honestly can't imagine the pain and agony of having such a severe reaction on my *nipples* of all places! It's one thing to have an itchy rash on your arm or leg... but on your nipples?! No thank you! I'm sorry that you had to go through all that! Sad But I do appreciate you passing on the info. I read your post very soon after you sent it and have been wearing a barrier even since. Smile

aunaturel9, thank you for your input!! I highly agree on the results of Vitex possibly not being very permanent. I've read quite a few posts from women who say they "grew" from it but as soon as they stopped taking it, it went away. For that reason I decided to start taking the MacaActive instead of Vitex. It seems to work quicker and I figured if I'm not going to get any real growth from Vitex, why wait 3-6 months of taking it before starting back up with an NBE program? Thank you again!

Updates:

I'm still trying to figure these magnets out! In the past three days I've managed to have two of them snap together so hard that they left a blood blister on my skin, I've broken three fingernails when some went together, chipped one magnet from them coming together so hard, and had two go together so forcefully that they actually CUT the fabric of the shirt they were on. Fortunately it's just a bedtime shirt, but geez! Be careful with these things, ladies!

Haven't noticed any changes whatsoever in the size or shape of my breasts. The first day I used them I had incorrectly determined the polarity and wore them that way. The second day I got it right (thanks to moon) and felt some pains during that day. Today I didn't wear them and oddly enough, I've felt a lot of pains (which I wasn't feeling WHILE wearing them). So far I've been wearing the negative polarity for a few hours during the day, then the positive for the rest of the day and through the night. Was originally going to wear them for 3 days continually and then take 1 day break but I'm thinking I need to cut it up more than that. I think I'll probably start wearing positive polarity at night and negative for a few hours during the day and leave it at that.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2214610]-Moon-

Unread postOct 13, 2008#15

Program:

AM
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

Are you sure you don't have too strong magnets? Mine had a pull force of 2,9 kg, it's better not to be more than 3 kg. I found them uncontrolable at the beginning too, but eventually got a good hang of them.

I actually found that magnets damaged fabric, whenever I used a shirt between them to keep them in place a small hole appeared in the fabric!

The signs you describe sound typical of magnets. When I was doing short treatments, I never got signs during a growth treatment, but about 1 - 2 hours later I got that distinctive soreness, which lasted from 5 to 15 hours after. Sometimes I got an ''active feeling'' in my boobs during an energising treatment but never during a growth treatment. Btw I recomend doing an energising treatment and include massages.

When I started using the magnet continuously, my scedule was like this:
Remove magnets in the morning and be magnet free for at least an hour, then do the energising treatment (positive on the right boob, negative on the left, for anywhere between 3-30 minutes). You have to massage before and after the energising treatment, tho before is more important, but I found that just a few minutes was enoguh, especially if I did a deep pressure massage which made a huge difference. Oh, and nipple stimulation is recomended to be a part of every massage. Then be magnet free for the rest of the day. Wear the negative polarity in the evening for 2 or 3 hours (no massage necessary) but remove them at least 2 hours before bedtime. Massage before bedtime and apply the positive polarity.
I also did the CVS treatment (negative on the back of your neck during the night). I found that all of this - the energising treatment, massages and the CVS treatemnt made a difference in how much growing signs I had.

In the future if you have to buy some more magnets, I'd really recomend getting gold or even better rubber coated ones if you can.

moon, you have been SUCH a huge help with this. Thanks so much! I've been doing the routine you suggested and almost immediately my breasts became sore, I started getting pains, and I gained back some of the fullness I'd lost after stopping Vitex. I'm now measuring a steady 30 3/4" again whereas previously I was barely 30 1/2". So that's great! I do have one question though. My nipples have become SO sore since starting that routine. Did that happen to you? It's the weirdest thing. It's not like an allergic reaction at all - there's no itching, redness, chafing, dryness, rashes, etc., they're just incredibly sore, like during the first week that I nursed my son. As I mentioned before, I've been using a barrier so I know it can't be any kind of allergic reaction. And I'm using the same cocoa butter during my massages as I have been for quite a while and I'm doing the same types of massages (lots of deep pressure, like you suggested and I agree, it makes a huge difference), so I know it doesn't have anything to do with massage either.

To answer your question, I bought the recommended DA2 magnets from K&J Magnets so I don't think they're too strong. I think I just wasn't used to them at all and had some troubles in the beginning. It's been much better this time around! Smile I highly agree though, next time I'll for sure get coated magnets of some sort. Having to use a barrier is kind of a pain in the butt. It'd be nice not to have to worry about it!!
___________________________________________________________________-

Further updates: As of this past week I haven't been taking all of my supplements. I came down with a bad cold earlier in the week and stopped taking pretty much everything (and stopped using magnets). I'm still taking the MacaActive sporadically and my Flinstones MultiVitamin but that's pretty much it. I'll start back up on everything once I begin my PM program.

As for the MacaActive, really the only difference I can tell with it is that it's really taken away my food cravings which is great. They were really out of control for a while there. Hopefully that's not something that comes back once I stop taking it!

I will be ordering my PM from Bella and collagen caps on Monday. Period should start around the 1st of November (unless the MacaActive changes that a little) so I'll have it all in time. Yay! I'm not going to use any kind of PM topical products because I don't want to stall. If it seems like nothing's happening after the first month I'll buy some St.herb lotion or Bella's Bawdy Butter.

Random Update- I found a job this week! My department at my old job was laid off at the beginning of the month and I was starting to get really stressed that I didn't have a job right away. But it all worked out and I've got a great one lined up. Smile I'm thinking positive about it and, of course, I'm thrilled that I'll be able to afford to continue my booby growing projects!
Last edited by shortcake83 on 7:34 AM - Oct 19, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 20, 2008#17

Program:

AM
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

This gets so frustrating sometimes. Due to the fact that my cold (or at least a lesser form of it) is returning, I've decided to stop doing magnets for a while to see if it makes a difference. I've read that the danger of magnets is that your body is focused so much on growing that it can neglect other parts that need healing. I think that may be part of the reason I got SO sick last week and why it's returning. I think my body isn't able to focus on healing itself and fighting the sickness like it should. I never ever get sick and then have it come right back. That's not normal at all for me. And if the magnets can affect me in that way, it scares me to think of what other harm they can do.

So, once again, I found something I started seeing results with but have to stop using (at least temporarily) due to negative side-effects. I'll continue taking the MacaActive and multivitamin. I don't want to over-do anything with taking to many other supplements so I'll keep it simple. I'm starting my new job Wednesday so I CANNOT get sick(er). At this point it's not worth the risk for me to continue them. I'll wait till I'm for sure feeling better for a good amount of time and then give them one more try.

Hoping to order my PM tomorrow!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
-Moon-

Unread postOct 22, 2008#18

Program:

AM
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

Hi Shortcake. Glad to hear it's working! My nipples were never sore, but often itchy and tingly, which makes sense if you include them into massage. It's said that stimulating the nipples affects the entire breast which is why it's recomended to include them in massage and also why applying magnets over them works on whole breasts. I think it's expectable for people to exprience some similar but also some different signs.

Btw, even if you are using a barrier, nickel may still get throguh, with so many hours of wearing magnets it is still very possible, so make sure it's a good thick preferably impermeable barier. When I already had the allergy, I painted the magnets with nail pollish (used the whole bottle), wrapped them in polyvinyl, taped them and wraped my chest with plastic folio - and I still got a reaction!

About your cold, it deffinitely is very likely that magnets would slow down recovery. You absolutely shouldn't use magnets when you're ill or recovering from anything. However you might also be more inclined to this apparent immune system weakening by magnets if you have a weak(ish) immune system to begin with. You could add echinacea to your routine which boosts immune system and might enable proper recovery even on magnets.

I think magnets have the potential to do harm, but only if we use them wrong, if we use them right I think there is no reason to worry. Inertial treatments are an absulte must safety measure, I was thinking that it may not be a bad idea to make inertial treatment even longer.
Last edited by -Moon- on 10:07 PM - Oct 22, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2566045]shortcake83

Unread postOct 29, 2008#19

Program:

AM
Total of 4 pills

Afternoon

PM
Vitex- 400mg
Borage Oil- 500mg
Gelatin- 1300mg
Total of 4 pills

moon, thank you again for your help! I actually wasn't specifically targeting my nipples during massage, but my breasts are so small that it's inevitable that they get included in the massage too. That's the way I've always done them and never had the nipple soreness before (except before my period) so that's interesting that the magnets had that effect. I'm definitely going to buy magnets that are already coated next time. It's too much of a pain with these regular ones. Do you have any suggestions on which ones to buy?

The effect that the magnets had on my immune system got me thinking - I had an abnormal pap several years ago (just mildy abnormal, nothing too major) and had it treated with cryotherapy. I haven't had any problems since. But if magnets can compromise my immune system that much, it could probably have an effect on that too. That's definitely not something I want to mess with. So I think that for now, I'm going to lay off the magnets (haven't used them since I started to get sick the second time) unless I feel that I'm running out of other options. Interestingly enough, barely 24 hours after I stopped wearing the magnets, I felt practically fine again. Sore throat was gone, I wasn't sneezing and didn't have the congestion.

Updates:

This past Thursday we found out that my grandpa has esophageal cancer and there's no treatment available for it. The doctor said that chemo would only make him feel worse and wouldn't have an effect on the tumor, and that radiation couldn't even get to it. They also said that because of the size and the fact that it's so deeply embedded in the tissue and other tissue surrounding it, it's inoperable. We're looking into other options and trying to remain positive (yet realistic). The doctor said that they couldn't give a time limit but that it probably wouldn't be very long. We're all hoping and praying that my grandpa proves them wrong. He's doing great right now and still goes out and works on his farm and does the things he did before (without overdoing it).

Because of this, I will undoubtedly be (am) under quite a lot of stress now and in the near future. I've debated whether I should even continue with NBE efforts right now because I feel selfish and superficial doing it during this time. But at the same time, I feel it might be healthy for me to have a project; something that will help me take my mind off of things, if only for a little bit each day. It's not that I want to *forget* about it and what's happening... I'll never lose sight of what's truly most important.

I received my PM from Bella over the weekend and should be starting my period on the 1st, so it'll still be a little over a week before I start it. It'll be nice to have a really simple program again, as opposed to when I was taking individual herbs. At this point so far, I've decided I'm going to take the PM, 1000mg of Borage oil daily, Flaxseed (either oil or crushed seeds, not sure yet), Collagen, Gelatin, and Flinstones vitamins (don't laugh, they're the only ones my body can handle).

This will probably be my last post in this program since I'm not doing anything for NBE at the moment.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon