Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TenderTaTa's Program

Feb 27, 2006#1
My stats are:

33 yr old female/5ft 3in/105lbs/0 kids
My starting measurments were: 32 accross fullest bust/28 under bust/25 waist/34 hip.
I began herbs on January 20,2006. This is my first attempt at NBE.
I don't smoke, excercise at least twice per week at the gym weight training and pilates. I walk 30 minutes to and from work combined per day.
I eat okay, drink lots of water, but I do drink one cup of coffee in the morning per day.
Im' currently an A cup and my goal is a B cup.
After being on herbs for about 4 weeks I gained one half inch and went from 32 accross to 32.5 accross.
All other body measurments stayed the same.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

TenderTaTas

Unread postFeb 27, 2006#2
Fenugreek 3660mg/day (2X610mg at breakfast, afternoon, and before bed)
Saw Palmetto 1500mg/day (1X500mg at breakfast, afternoon, and before bed)
Wild Yam 1500mg/day (1X500mg at breakfast, afternoon, and before bed)
Borage Oil 500mg/day at bed time

Massage 360 rotations using chi massage technique at night using homemade boobie batter. Then apply heating pad for 20-30 minutes.
1 minute massage with boobie batter in the morning after my shower.

Homemade boobie batter:

Ingredients:
1 jar of Jason's Wild Yam cream
powder from 3 capsules of Fenugreek and 3 capsules of Red Clover

Directions:
Open the capsules and put the powder in a small container. Add a few tablespoons of boiling water and stir until dissolved. Let cool into a smooth paste and mix in with Wild Yam cream.
Edit
Dislike

TenderTaTas

Unread postFeb 27, 2006#3
Quote:My stats are:

My starting measurments were: 32 accross fullest bust/28 under bust/25 waist/34 hip.
I don't smoke, excercise at least twice per week at the gym weight training and pilates. I walk 30 minutes to and from work combined per day.
I eat okay, drink lots of water, but I do drink one cup of coffee in the morning per day.
After being on herbs for about 4 weeks I gained one half inch and went from 32 accross to 32.5 accross.
Right away after starting the herbs I had all sort of tingles and itches and pains in both breats, but more so on the left (which is slightly smaller than the right)

Measuring during my period I was up .5"

Currently on day 13 of my second cycle. Yesterday (day 12) I woke up and felt really heavy in the chest and "bouncy" when I walked. I measured and was up almost another .5" (so total of 1" growth in 1.5 months) Not sure if this spurt is linked to ovulation or not, hope it sticks around!

Considering breaking tomorrow (day 14), but not sure yet.
Edit
Dislike

TenderTaTas

Unread postFeb 28, 2006#4

It's day 14 of my cycle and I've decided to take a break for today and will resume tomorrow. Also plan on looking for some hops today that I will add to my routine tomorrow.
Edit
Dislike

TenderTaTas

Unread postMar 05, 2006#5

Hey ladies! Just a little update....

I took a break on day 14 and took no internals and did no massages, but the prayers continued Smile I was nervous to do this as I had read conflicting things about it, but something in me told me I should, and I did, and I'm glad I did.

So now here I am on day 19 of month 2, the 2nd luteal phase since starting BE, and the pains are back with a vengeance! I only have one other previous month to compare it to, but from what I am experiencing the luteal phase is when all the action really happens for me. It seems that before my period there isn't a lot of change or tingles, but after my period it's like whammo! I haven't measured (trying not to do that too much) but they are fuller than they were a couple weeks ago for sure. I know they are supposed to swell during luteal phase anyway, but I've NEVER noticed them being this full EVER in my LIFE!

I've changed my dosages a bit since my original post. I started taking an extra Saw Palmetto at bedtime 3 nights ago, so I'm up to 2000mg/day. My pains have increased since then, but also could be cycle-related.

I also found some Fennel tea yesterday and had one cup last night. It's really yummy and made my tummy feel nice! So I'm going to try to fit one of those in a day.

The search is still on for the hops... I may order some, but I don't plan on taking any this month so there is no rush.

And that's all the news!!

SmileB <-- that's me smiling with big swollen boobies!

Started my period a couple days ago (March 14) and took a break all day from the herbs and massages.

Also, I FINALLY found some Hops yesterday and took my first one last night, which was day 2 of month 3.

I had a lot of pain and swelling for the last 2 weeks before my period, and they were the biggest they hae ever been. Now that my period is here they seem to have gone down a bit, but still noticeably bigger than before starting NBE.

That's all the news....

My pains are gone and my glorious bouncing luteal boobies seemed to have shrunk back down again to what they were at the beginning of last month Sad

After consulting with the wonderful ladies on the forum it seems that I am taking too much stuff, I have decided to change my routine a bit. I will ramp down the FG, lose the hops, and add an SP. I'm going to do this over a few days, so my "ramp down" routine will go something like this:

Today: Drop one FG dose and the hops
Tomorrow: Drop another FG dose and maintain at this dosage
Next Day: Drop one Red Clover and maintain
Day after that: Add one more SP

So my routine will then look like this:

FG = 2440mg/day (610mgX4)
SP = 2000mg/day (500mgX4)
RC = 1000mg/day (500mgX2)
Borage Oil = 500mg/day (500mgX1)
Massage nightly with new boobie batter, which is a cocoa butter base with Fenugreek
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 24, 2006#10

I have revised my routine change strategy because I couldn't remember what I originally agreed to Smile

Day 8: Dropped one FG dose at night and the hops
Day 9: Dropped another FG dose in the morning and dropped a Red Clover dose at night, and added another SP
Day 10 (today): Will maintain

So now this is my current routine, which I will maintain for now because my boobies are really aching today and feel heavy again (yippee!):

FG = 2440mg/day (610mgX4 - 1 in the morning, 2 in the aft, 1 at bedtime)
SP = 2000mg/day (500mgX4 - 1 in the morning, 1 in the aft, 2 at bedtime)
RC = 1000mg/day (500mgX2 - 1 in the monring, 1 in the aft)
Borage Oil = 500mg/day (500mgX1 at bedtime)
Massage nightly with new boobie batter, which is a cocoa butter base, decided not to add any herbs to it for now because it smells SO yummy I don't want to mess with it!!

Added some Vitamin E oil (28,000 IU)to my routine for the first time last night. I'm putting a bit on and massaging for a minute or 2 after my cocoa butter massage.

Started a multivitamin yesterday with supper.

Okay I've been measuring every other day for the past few weeks and I think it's safe to say that I'm up a total of ONE INCH since starting NBE!! On average I've been measuring 33", and starting it was a squeek under 32". This morning I measured and it said 33.5", but for now I'll consider that extra 1/2 inch luteal swelling. I know you're not supposed to measure until day 5 or something, but what the heck. I'll measure on day 5 and see if it's gone down any.

I'm almost out of Borage, and have decided to to switch to 500 mg EPO at bedtime when it runs out.

I've also bought some new Red Clover pills that are 500mg. I didn't realize until I was throwing the old bottle away that I was only taking 420mg. So I'm now actaully taking 1000mg RC/day instead of 840. Ooops!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 06, 2006#14

Replaced Borage with EPO last night, 500mg.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 12, 2006#15

Well, my 3 months are up and as they say it's time for a break... but I've decided against breaking for a whole month and will just do it for 2 days. I took a break from the herbs yesterday and will again today, then I will start up again. I was going to take Milk Thistle but I've been feeling a litle under the weather and didn't feel up to trying anything new.

I'll measure and take pics again on Day 5.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Surf.

Unread postApr 12, 2006#16

Best of luck on your mini-break! Please let us know how you feel on your break. I seem to notice that if I'm late by even 1 hour in taking my Fenugreek that my breasts get kinda sore, like they know when the next dose should be. I was wondering if you'll feel like that on your break. Keep us posted!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2245351]tendertatas

Unread postApr 15, 2006#17

So the mini-break is over and I'm now into Month 4. The 2 day break was fine, except I had an upset stomach without the herbs... I really think they are helping with my IBS. Another benefit of the herbs!

I took a picture last night and sent it to Eve to post. I haven't measured today because I can't find my measuring tape, but I'll look again. Anyway, I feel they have deflated a bit since the last week of my cycle, but they are definitely bigger than before.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 15, 2006#18

Found the measuring tape, I'm 33"!! So I'm up one inch since starting 3 months ago. I lost that extra .5" luteal swelling, but that's okay I'll take what I can get!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 12, 2006#19

Well I'm back from my vacation and finally have the time to sit down and do an update!

I forgot my pills when I went away, but I wasn't too worried about it because was contemptlating taking a break at 3 months anyway. But I didn't break for the whole month, and since I've been back from vacation I have been back on the program.. somewhat... since I broke the routine I'm having a hard time remembering!!

But regardless, I measured today and I'm up .5"!! I'm 33.5 accross the chest now. I haven't been getting any real tingles, but for a few days before my period they were KILLING me. It was quite painful. And they were really swollen, which has gone down as it always does, but I'm still up .5" from last month so I'm happy as can be!! And I sent my 4 month update pic today.

I'm out of SP, I ran out last night and havne't picked any up yet so I haven't taken any today. My bad.

That's all folks!

Wow it's been a looooong time since I've had a chance to post. Lots of stuff going on in my life and haven't had much time at the computer to do funn stuff anyway.

Things are still going with the routine, although things are so busy that on some days I forget my morning and/or my afternoon doses, but always take them at bedtime. I haven't been keeping up really with the massages (my bad). I need to get back into that routine.

As for growth, I don't know if they are bigger or not because I haven't measured, but of course I'm getting my period next week so they are bigger than usual right now. Plus I continue to get raving reviews from my boyfriend Smile so I think they are still growing slow and steady.

I will try to post more when I get a chance... my crazy schedule should settle down for me in a couple weeks.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Qeteshizme2

Unread postJun 10, 2006#22

you look great in the photos i can see a huge improvement.

how did you know what herbs to take and what amounts.

i bought breast success and i am going to use it for 2 months and if no visible improvement i will send for a refund. i may try something similar to what i see so many ladies doing just perscibing herbs yourself.

hopefully this works for me tho.

i posted my program also and i may post pics if there is any difference after a month.
thanks for your posts tho its encouraging.
Edit
Dislike

annieomc

Unread postJun 27, 2006#23

The herbs you're referring to, are they extracts? Like the saw palmetto, is it berries or extracts? You're pics are great.
Thanks, annie
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2245351]tendertatas

Unread postMay 27, 2007#24

After taking a little more than a year off, I am back and will start up again in the next week or so when I get my period. By then I will take some new measurments and post a new starter pic....
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 27, 2007#25

Well a couple changes from where I was in Jan/06....

My new stats are (currently day 18 in my cycle):

34 yr old female/5ft 3in/113lbs/0 kids
Measurements: 33 accross fullest bust/29
This is my second attempt at NBE. I haven't taken the herbs in over a year. My first time was in January 20,2006 for about 6 months. In that time, I gained 1".
I don't smoke, I walk 30 minutes to and from work combined per day.

I am now on a new birth control pill that I started 6 months ago. I've gained 8 lbs since then, which I am attributing to the new pill. I'm not worried about it as I was on the thin side before. Only thing is, the weight is giong to my bum and thighs.... not in my boobies as I hoped it would! Dang! So although I am 8 lbs heavier, my boobs are the same size as they were before... go figure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon