Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vivian's Program

Nov 03, 2006#1
Hi ladies, my name is Vivian. I'm 22 years old Asian, from Austin, Texas. I've been having the smallest 32AA it can ever be, I can barely fill my 32AA bra, and it's a bra I buy from a kid-section at Wal-Mart.

I actually tried several strategies before, I've tried taking two bottles of "something I don't even remember of", as you can see, it does no effect at all. And then there's a book in Taiwan about massaging, it's very similar with pansyclub's massaging page, except in more details. It however does work a little on me, when I used to having a really saggy 32AA, it did make my bust fuller looking, and actually with a really hard force, I can actually have a cleavage, which I could never ever do before. So now I have a fuller 32AA?

I'm just not a person to go with implants, I have nothing against those who do, but it's just not for me. I can't imagine having to look at myself, and knowing there're two plastic balls inside of me. So after looking and searching, I came across to this forum. At first I didn't know what NBE is, I thought it's one of those companies selling products by claiming it's all natural and will work in two months. Apparently I'm wrong. With so many people were actually successful on doing just their own programs with some supported information of herbs, it does bring me a lot of hopes. Maybe I can do it too!

Anyway, enough of chat. Here's my status and my oncoming program. I'm waiting on them to arrive at my door, I'll definitely give more when I get them and actually start the program.

Best to all you ladies' great boobie wishes~

29 inches under bust
30.5 inches over bust
32AA not fully filled
5'3"
100 lbs
status checked by November 2, 2006
Last edited by BabeVi on 11:52 AM - Mar 16, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postNov 03, 2006#2
= My Program =
herbs:
Solaray Fennel Seeds (900mg)
Solaray Fenugreek Seeds (1800mg)
Solaray Hops (1200mg)
Solaray Organic Saw Palmetto (1500mg)
Solaray Dong Quai (1500mg)
energy:
Solaray Bio E (400IU)
w/ Selenium (100mcg)
Centrum Performance
Nature Made Flaxseed Oil (1000mg)
Body Fortress 100% Premium Whey Protein Shakes (23g)
massage:
Palmer's Bust Firming Massage Cream
pansyclub and Sunset's massaging plan
Last edited by BabeVi on 11:52 AM - Mar 16, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 04, 2006#3
Quote:Hi ladies, my name is Vivian. I'm 22 years old Asian, from Austin, Texas. I've been having the smallest 32AA it can ever be, I can barely fill my 32AA bra, and it's a bra I buy from a kid-section at Wal-Mart.

I actually tried several strategies before, I've tried taking two bottles of "something I don't even remember of", as you can see, it does no effect at all. And then there's a book in Taiwan about massaging, it's very similar with pansyclub's massaging page, except in more details. It however does work a little on me, when I used to having a really saggy 32AA, it did make my bust fuller looking, and actually with a really hard force, I can actually have a cleavage, which I could never ever do before. So now I have a fuller 32AA?

I'm just not a person to go with implants, I have nothing against those who do, but it's just not for me. I can't imagine having to look at myself, and knowing there're two plastic balls inside of me. So after looking and searching, I came across to this forum. At first I didn't know what NBE is, I thought it's one of those companies selling products by claiming it's all natural and will work in two months. Apparently I'm wrong. With so many people were actually successful on doing just their own programs with some supported information of herbs, it does bring me a lot of hopes. Maybe I can do it too!

Anyway, enough of chat. Here's my status and my oncoming program. I'm waiting on them to arrive at my door, I'll definitely give more when I get them and actually start the program.

29 inches under bust
30.5 inches over bust
32AA not fully filled
5'3"
100 lbs
As to my measurement, I was probably high (kidding) or there's something wrong with my measuring tool. But here's the right measurement.

And I went to a computerized website trying to figure out my bra size, the smallest measurement on the site is AA cup, but after I typed in my measurement, it told me I do not need a bra. :[ And why, measurement:

27 inches under bust
29.5 inches over bust
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 10, 2006#4
Quote:Hi ladies, my name is Vivian. I'm 22 years old Asian, from Austin, Texas. I've been having the smallest 32AA it can ever be, I can barely fill my 32AA bra, and it's a bra I buy from a kid-section at Wal-Mart.

29 inches under bust
30.5 inches over bust
32AA not fully filled
5'3"
100 lbs
A lot of ladies gave me helpful advices, so I've changed my program as following:

HERBS TAKEN DAILY
----- Fennel Seeds (900mg) /2
----- Hops (800mg) /2
----- Saw Palmetto (320mg) /4
----- Flaxseed Oil (1000mg) /1

ENERGY PURPOSE
----- Centrum Performance (Multivitamin) /1
----- Whey Protein Shakes (23g) /1

MASSAGING PURPOSE
----- EPO, Palmer's Cocoa Cream

Hey Vivian, may I ask why you decided to drop fenugreek?

Because I've posted a question asking if my original program was okay, and it appeared that some of the dosages seems too high, and I need to also drop a few herbs because I'm just starting my program. If you scan through the forum you'll find that a lot of ladies mentioned that you should start your program small and low, and accelerate the dosage when your body needs more. That, probably only you and your body will know. Smile

Anyway, here's the thread of the question I posted, if you need it.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/t ... 163019949/

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 27, 2006#10

29 inches under bust
30.5 inches over bust
32AA not fully filled
5'3"
100 lbs
I've been adding fenugreek to my program for almost two weeks now, and my body seems to take it no problem. And I'm thinking about higher some of my dosages as well, seems my growth stops now. I'm still a 32AA, but it is very obvious that they're growing fuller and "stronger," LOL.

Saw Palmetto seems to be the strongest herb in my program, once I get used to them more, I will higher SP first. And maybe adding EPO later also.

Will buy Herbal Deo on my next herbs shipment.

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih

My body stayed at the tingling and filling sore, and the size isn't bigger but fuller, so I'm taking a break for a week, and adding more stuff to my program. And I haven't been massaging for quite some time, so come along the re-starting program, the massaging will begin also. ^-^

Re-starting program will start on February 5, 2007.

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih

MORNING
----- Centrum Performance Multivitamin
----- Flaxseed Oil (1000mg)
----- Fenugreek (620mg*2)
----- Hops (310mg)
----- Saw Palmetto (450mg)
----- Fennel Seed (480mg)

EVENING
----- Fenugreek (620mg)
----- Hops (310mg)
----- Saw Palmetto (450mg*2)
----- Fennel Seed (480mg)

MASSAGING
----- EPO, Palmer's Cocoa Cream, Herbal Deodorant, Aloe Vera

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 15, 2007#13

29 inches under bust
30.5 inches over bust
32AA not fully filled
5'3"
100 lbs
No growth, even the sore and tingling sensation has gone. If this continues for more than two weeks, I'll consider change to Tiger Lily's program; since I am similar to her age, ethnic, size... etc.

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 01, 2007#14

29 inches under bust
30.5 inches over bust
32AA not fully filled
5'3"
100 lbs
February 26 I started a new program.

=== Morning ===
Vitamin E ------ 400IU
w/ Selenium ---- 100mcg
Borage Oil ----- 500mg
Royal Jelly ---- 500mg
Saw Palmetto --- 450mg
Dong Quai ------ 550mg

=== Evening ===
Borage Oil ----- 500mg
Royal Jelly ---- 500mg
Gelatin -------- 1300mg
Saw Palmetto --- 450mg
Dong Quai ------ 550mg

=== Massage ===
Mixed Batter with:
Cocoa Butter ---------- 70%
Vitamin E Oil --------- 10%
Borage Oil ------------- 10%
Evening Primrose Oil - 10%

7~9AM
7~9PM
Before Sleep

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih
Last edited by BabeVi on 6:15 PM - Mar 02, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 02, 2007#15

29 inches under bust
30.5 inches over bust
32AA not fully filled
5'3"
100 lbs
Also an updated measurement:

under bust remains 27inches
and over bust is an inch larger which is 30.5

I thought I only grew fuller and rounder without increasing sizes, I guess I was wrong! Smile

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih
Last edited by BabeVi on 9:16 PM - Mar 21, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 21, 2007#16

29 inches under bust
30.5 inches over bust
32AA not fully filled
5'3"
100 lbs
Tingling and swelling pains are coming back, more and more. And thought to measure again, over bust 31 inches!

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 19, 2007#17

29 inches under bust
30.5 inches over bust
32AA not fully filled
5'3"
100 lbs
After a month break, I will be back on NBE starting next week!

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 27, 2007#18

29 inches under bust
30.5 inches over bust
32AA not fully filled
5'3"
100 lbs
Vitamin E 200IUx2
Gelatin 650mgx2
Saw Palmetto 450mgx2
Fenugreek Seed 610mgx2
Fennel Seed 480mgx2
Red Clover 500mgx2

------------------------------------------------

Breast Enhancer Massager 1~2 times a day. (15 mins each)
Hand Massage once every night before I go to bed.

------------------------------------------------

Jell-O and soybeans are my best friends!
(Chicken feet and pig knuckle visit me once in a while too!)

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih

I haven't updated anything because I had to completely pause my program. My schedule just wasn't cooperating at all, for my job schedule was very messy and I tend to stay up really late to keep up with school. Now that my job is settled and I do have time for school works without staying up late, I am thinking jumping back into a program (a new one, that is) in a week or so. Not expecting huge progress, but since the summer season is getting closer, I hope I will have the progress for me to be confident enough being in a bikini!

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih

I am starting my program soon, either the end of March, or early April. My new program will be completely different with my old ones, and hopefully I won't slack off again this time.

Daily Routine
======================
NB 30mins x 2
Porcine Ovary 500mg x 2
Evening Primrose Oil 500mg x 2
Royal Jelly Fresh Beehive 300mg x 1
Saw Palmetto Berries 540mg x 2
Dong Quai 500mg x 1
Rose Hips C 1000mg x 1
Vitamin E 400IU with Selenium x 1
======================
Intake will follow after each NB session.
Last edited by BabeVi on 8:46 AM - Mar 19, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 19, 2008#23

29 inches under bust
30.5 inches over bust
32AA not fully filled
5'3"
100 lbs
Just ordered NB Double Pump Kit! Can't wait!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 23, 2008#24

29 inches under bust
30.5 inches over bust
32AA not fully filled
5'3"
100 lbs
My daily routine until I receive my NB:
======================
Porcine Ovary 500mg x 2
Evening Primrose Oil 500mg x 2
Royal Jelly Fresh Beehive 300mg x 1
Rose Hips C 1000mg x 1
Vitamin E 400IU with Selenium x 1
======================

I removed SP and DQ. Waxingmoon suggests that herbs might interfere with PO, especially DQ, therefore I am taking all herbs out for a while. I will see after I receive my NB and might do a little trial-error on about SP.

Routine #2-001 starts March 23, 2008 AM.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 29, 2008#25

29 inches under bust
30.5 inches over bust
32AA not fully filled
5'3"
100 lbs
Daily Routine
======================
Porcine Ovary 1000mg
Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
Royal Jelly Fresh Beehive 300mg
Rose Hips C 1000mg
Vitamin E 400IU with Selenium
NoogleBerry Pump 1~2 times per day *30mins
======================

Routine #2-002 starts March 28th, 2008 AM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon