Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

michelle's programme

Sep 23, 2008#1
Hello my name's Michelle & i've decided to post my programme even though it is a bit messed up as i've swapped & changed rather a lot. I will give you a little background about myself as well as a brief rundown of things i've tried in the past. Please feel free to post any comments or questions Smile

In the past i have tried erdic, natures gain as well as another brand of breast pill i can no longer remember. I did start to see results with the erdic but due to regular bouts of poor health & weight loss they were short lived.
I then managed to save enough money to purchase the brava system. I wore it consistently for 10-12 hours min a night for at least 12 weeks. The swelling was great whilst it lasted but I became really depressed at having to spend every single night stuck at home with the blinds closed, unable to go out. feeling uncomfortable fed up & totally isolated so it had to go.
I then started to take lots of different herbs in large ammounts but after coming accross this forum i realised i hadn't researched it all properly & was doing more harm than good so decided to have a break & just get by with massage & heat pad-that is when i noticed my breast becoming fuller, i figured it was the herbs clearing out of my system but that was a little while ago & things remain the same.

Age 27
Weight 7st 81b
Hieght 151 cm
BMI 20

Start measurements-27/07/08

27.5-under bust
31-at fullest part
30-accross the top

I don't drink tea,coffee or fizzy drink. Don't drink alcohol or smoke. Am on a lot of medication for other health probs but can't be bothered to list them all. I'm sure they may have some effect on nbe but i'm not sure to what extent.

The only thing i have continued to take is pm as i had a couple of bottles of caps left & didn't want to waste them. I am also continued with the massage & heat pad.

Latest measurement-28/08.08

27.5-under bust
31.5-fullest part
30-accross the top

My new programme is as follows...

Pm 500mg 2 x a day
Vit D & calcium (prescribed for my bone prob's but calcium is said to help pm)
L-Tyrosine 500mg 1 a day
EPO & SFO 1000mg 1 a day
Sea kelp 30mg 1 a day
Agnus cactus 400mg 2 cap's 2 x a day
Vit c 1000 mg 1 a day
EPA Fish oil 1000mg 1 a day
Maca powder 1 tsp a day
Papaya enzyme 3 tab's 1 x a day
I also have a protein drink once a day made from the following-I bananna,soya milk, soya protein powder.
I aslo drink a few cups of herbal tea (mainly fennel mix) a day.
Plus i use a heat pad on my boons at night for at least 30 min's.

Ok so looking at the above i'm now thinking prehaps i've gone a bit overboard :0 I will continue to take all this for now & see how i go. It looks a lot but i don't really notice as i've asways taken a lot of supplements & things so i just fit it into my daily routine.

17/09/08-Have stopped massaging, Am now the happy & proud owner of a Noogleberry. Am going to be using it for about 20 min's in the morning (or as long as i can) & 1 or 2 hours in the evening

20/09/08-Have got some moisture cream with pm extract, not sure of the exact content, i doubt it's much but am hoping every little bit helps. Will use it gently after morning & evening session with NB.

Latest measurements-23/09/08
27.5-under bust
32-fullest part
30-accross the top

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postSep 23, 2008#2
Forgot to mention i've had two children, one of which i breast fed for 5 months.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
OneFullD

Unread postSep 24, 2008#3
Quote:Hello my name's Michelle & i've decided to post my programme even though it is a bit messed up as i've swapped & changed rather a lot. I will give you a little background about myself as well as a brief rundown of things i've tried in the past. Please feel free to post any comments or questions Smile

In the past i have tried erdic, natures gain as well as another brand of breast pill i can no longer remember. I did start to see results with the erdic but due to regular bouts of poor health & weight loss they were short lived.
I then managed to save enough money to purchase the brava system. I wore it consistently for 10-12 hours min a night for at least 12 weeks. The swelling was great whilst it lasted but I became really depressed at having to spend every single night stuck at home with the blinds closed, unable to go out. feeling uncomfortable fed up & totally isolated so it had to go.
I then started to take lots of different herbs in large ammounts but after coming accross this forum i realised i hadn't researched it all properly & was doing more harm than good so decided to have a break & just get by with massage & heat pad-that is when i noticed my breast becoming fuller, i figured it was the herbs clearing out of my system but that was a little while ago & things remain the same.

Age 27
Weight 7st 81b
Hieght 151 cm
BMI 20

27.5-under bust
31-at fullest part
30-accross the top

I don't drink tea,coffee or fizzy drink. Don't drink alcohol or smoke. Am on a lot of medication for other health probs but can't be bothered to list them all. I'm sure they may have some effect on nbe but i'm not sure to what extent.

The only thing i have continued to take is pm as i had a couple of bottles of caps left & didn't want to waste them. I am also continued with the massage & heat pad.

27.5-under bust
31.5-fullest part
30-accross the top

Pm 500mg 2 x a day
L-Tyrosine 500mg 1 a day
EPO & SFO 1000mg 1 a day
Sea kelp 30mg 1 a day
Vit c 1000 mg 1 a day
Maca powder 1 tsp a day
I also have a protein drink once a day made from the following-I bananna,soya milk, soya protein powder.

Ok so looking at the above i'm now thinking prehaps i've gone a bit overboard :0 I will continue to take all this for now & see how i go. It looks a lot but i don't really notice as i've asways taken a lot of supplements & things so i just fit it into my daily routine.

17/09/08-Have stopped massaging, Am now the happy & proud owner of a Noogleberry. Am going to be using it for about 20 min's in the morning (or as long as i can) & 1 or 2 hours in the evening

20/09/08-Have got some moisture cream with pm extract, not sure of the exact content, i doubt it's much but am hoping every little bit helps. Will use it gently after morning & evening session with NB.

27.5-under bust
32-fullest part
30-accross the top

What is noogleberry? I am sorry I do not know what that is!
Great results so far by the way.
Edit
Dislike

Tallulahblu

Unread postSep 24, 2008#4
It's just a shame i don't have any decent pic's from right before i started all the herbs & stuff as i was almost completely flat chested. There's definately a bit more going on in the boob area now. A Noogleberry is a type of breast pump. I'm hoping that one day i'll be able to keep most of the swelling by topping up once or twice a week. My boobs were already a lot fuller when i got up this morning even though i only pumped for half an hour last night & i wasn't expecting that so i'm hoping it could be the thing for me. & Thanks for the encouragement as well by the way Smile
Edit
Dislike

OneFullD

Unread postSep 24, 2008#5
Quote:Hello my name's Michelle & i've decided to post my programme even though it is a bit messed up as i've swapped & changed rather a lot. I will give you a little background about myself as well as a brief rundown of things i've tried in the past. Please feel free to post any comments or questions Smile

Age 27
Weight 7st 81b
Hieght 151 cm
BMI 20

27.5-under bust
31-at fullest part
30-accross the top

27.5-under bust
31.5-fullest part
30-accross the top

Pm 500mg 2 x a day
L-Tyrosine 500mg 1 a day
EPO & SFO 1000mg 1 a day
Sea kelp 30mg 1 a day
Vit c 1000 mg 1 a day
Maca powder 1 tsp a day

27.5-under bust
32-fullest part
30-accross the top

From going almost flat chested to that is actually pretty impressive. I have 2 kids, both breastfed, which had left me with 2 empty boobs. Before you started Noogleberry, did you see any results from what you listed that you were taking above? Everyime I see someone on here who had growth it keeps me motivated to continue the natural way and not get implants!
Thanks
Edit
Dislike

Tallulahblu

Unread postSep 24, 2008#6
Before Noggleberry i definately started to get some growth, that's what kept me motivated to carry on after so many dissapointments. I was taking lots of different herbs but felt i was really overloading my system so stopped all of them exept for the PM-that along with daily massage & a heat pad on my boobs at night is what seemed to get things going, i began to get fullness & some growing pains. I suppose i should of just kept with that as it seemed to be working but i decided to add a few other things that i felt would be beneficial. Will stick with my current programme for the time being & see how things progress.
Edit
Dislike

OneFullD

Unread postSep 25, 2008#7

Age 27
Weight 7st 81b
Hieght 151 cm
BMI 20

27.5-under bust
31-at fullest part
30-accross the top

27.5-under bust
31.5-fullest part
30-accross the top

Pm 500mg 2 x a day
L-Tyrosine 500mg 1 a day
EPO & SFO 1000mg 1 a day
Sea kelp 30mg 1 a day
Vit c 1000 mg 1 a day
Maca powder 1 tsp a day

27.5-under bust
32-fullest part
30-accross the top

Thanks for the reply and keep everyone posted on your results!

Also, I feel like I am overloading my system as well. I am going to finish what I have now and I was thinking of PM as well, which is funny you mention that was what you did. HOwever, I am wondering if it is possible to gain alot with just PM? How long did it take you to start seeing results with PM? And what kinds of things should I be looking for to tell if it is working?
Thanks
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2701997]Tallulahblu

Unread postSep 25, 2008#8

Age 27
Weight 7st 81b
Hieght 151 cm
BMI 20

27.5-under bust
31-at fullest part
30-accross the top

27.5-under bust
31.5-fullest part
30-accross the top

Pm 500mg 2 x a day
L-Tyrosine 500mg 1 a day
EPO & SFO 1000mg 1 a day
Sea kelp 30mg 1 a day
Vit c 1000 mg 1 a day
Maca powder 1 tsp a day

27.5-under bust
32-fullest part
30-accross the top

Well i'm still not entirely sure that it was the PM or not as it was a bit strange how it happened so i'm afraid i can't be much help. All i know was that nothing much was happening untill I cut out all the other herbs & within a week or so my boobs began to feel heavy tense & quite tender with a tense sort of feeling that came & went (i guess that's growing pains?). Like you i'm unsure weather pm alone could be really affective which is why i added all the other stuff but may have to rethink my programme at some point. If you look at Katies pic's she seem's to have had great results from just pm alone so i'm sure for some it definately does work. All i know is all the herbs i was taking did nothing & in total price didn't cost anyless that the pm when you add it up. What i am worrying about now is that the recent little bit of growth i had could have just been from the herbs clearing out of my system (not sure if that's how it works or not) & that it might just disapear. The trouble is because i'm using the noogleberry & get a little bit of swelling i think it might be hard to see if i've had any more growth from the other things i'm taking. Also not sure now if the maybe tense feeling i'm getting now is just from using the nb. Probably should have waited to see if i had any more genuine growth before i started it but hey i always have been a bit impatient :0
Have you had any more thoughts about the pm? & also what do you think of Katies pic's-I think she's got great results.
I'll keep you posted on how things progress, sorry i'm not much help.
Michelle x

I have decided to drop the Agnus cactus (Vitex) from my routine as I don't see any real reason to take it alongside the other things in my programme. I'll keep it in reserve incase i want to use it in future Though. Don't want to overload myself with too much like i did before.
Edit
Dislike

Thanks for the info.

I would not have been able to say what has helped me to fill up because i am taking so many things. I think PM would be better for me than the herbs. I have seen a filling up but its so many pills each day and very expensive and I am having bad side effects (acne, lethargic, brain fogginess). So I will stop. I do think Katie had great results especially for only 3 months or so. I am going to take some other things along with PM just not too much. Keep it simple, I say to myself. I had save up $600 for my next shipment of herbs, but PM is way cheaper then that for the pills. I seen some on Ebay for a 5 month supply is like $35 USD with shipping, which is good I can buy a 10 months supply in one shot and I have a long term program. My problem is always having to go out and buy this and that or buying it online and waiting for it to get to me. Then I take a break and then I just stop, it has happened many times before. With PM I will be able to take it consistently for a longer period of time so I can actually see results and its only 2 PILLS a day! I will have better skin, and better hair too, is what I hear. My goal is a Double D, how about you?

Haven't posted in a bit because i've been unwell & a little run down. My periods are all over the place, I've been bleeding so heavily that for 2 days i was pretty much house bound (never had problems with heavy periods before) That along with a really bad cold & chest infection has left me feeling pretty sorry for myself. Basically everything feels a little messed up so have decided to have a complete break from everything for a while & have a long hard think about where i should go from here. To top it all off now my boobs seem to be shrinking rather than growing Sad Not sure if i'll carry on with the nb at the moment. Might just rest up & try & get well then start all over again because i just feel so tired all the time right now.

Hi Michelle, congrats to your progress and thanks for sharing your program and photos. How long have you been on NBE? Your boobs doesn't look that small to me, I think you are at least a B cup. I've been on NBE for 6 months, I started with PM only for 3 months along I drink lots of soy milk, chicken feet soup 2-3 times a week, calcium and massage lots, I have no grow but rapid weight gain and messed up periods, so I've stop drinking soy milk and chicken feet soup, changed other brand of PM and added fenugreek, ginko and flaxseed oil for the past 2 months, my weight has dropped and I finally grew about 3.5cm, but not noticeable by eye......

Hi Michelle,

Just wondering what medical problems you have. I have PCO which I'm getting treated for but I think that has affected my chances of growth with herbs. We are very similar in starting stats for everything but I've had a go with Brava and my bust has grown and underbust got smaller as I've lost weight. I definitely think Brava is good if your hormones are messed up. Hope you're feeling better x

P.S. I've added PM recently too but again not sure if it'll work as I have to stay on birth control.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2701997]Tallulahblu

Unread postOct 20, 2008#14
Hi thanks for the message Smile
I also have slight PCO. I have Very chronic Asthma & am on huge ammounts of medication including oral sterioids which i've taken for a long period of time. I think from what i've read this cause serious hormone imbalance. I had irregular periods for a while as well as growing hair pretty much anywhere i don't want it & the hair on my head is falling out-generally i'm a little messed up but i try not to let it get me down too much. My boobs did seem to be starting to respond to the PM but then i started taking lots of other herbs in quite high ammounts & my boobs really started getting bigger but i was also having dangerous mood swings & started to produce colostrum, all that considered i figured it was best to stop all herbs which resulted in me having a period for 4 weeks solid & at times it was so bad i couldn't leave the house for a few days. My doctor put me on some hormone tablets to give me a break from the bleeding for a week but since stopping them i'm now back where i was. I'm not really sure about the Noogleberry but to be honest right now it's all i have & an hour or two a day isn't too much of a commitment even if i am feeling a little tired or run down. I really appreciate the message though I'm afraid i stareted typing away without having a propper look at your programme so i'll go & do that in a bit & ask any questions then. I was taking PM for quite a while & honestly didn't seem to see any negative side effects which is amazing for me, My nails even started growing really nicely for the first time in years & my skin really improved. I think if i ever get my body back to normal i might try the PM again but i'll have to have a think about that one.
Michelle x
p.s I'm afarid i can't log in properly otherwise i would.
Edit
Dislike

I'm really sorry i haven't been on here very much in the past month & have just seen i had a post from you a while ago which i never replied to sorry about that i honestly don't know how i missed it. I'm not really sure about size of boobs because if i put my measurements into a bra size calculator it comes up with AA cup but i can't seem to fit into an AA at all anymore So i'd say i'm an a cup now (& a B if the bra has lots of padding Wink
I guess it's easy to get carried away with all this nbe stuff with out knowing all the possible side effects-i know i learnt that the hard way. My body seems to be getting back to normal. I think it was a case of taking too many different herbs in quite large quantitys that caused the problems (sp, wy, rc, f)
So how are things going with you now? & what is it you're taking at the moment?
Michelle x

Ok so Now i'm feeling a bit better i'm going to try & post on here a bit more often.

Bad news-my diet is still pretty rubish at the moment & i'm too tired to excercise.

Still not drinking alchol though, no major reason for this other than i love red wine & i've discovered i'm very allergic to it so i'm sulking. I do still drink a lot of herbal tea & am drinking a banana & soya shake once a day.

Still using the Noogleberry for 30 min's to an hour twice a day (I'm even managing to get the hang of the large domes after all my complaining-thanks all the advice i recieved Smile

Good news-measured myself after 12 hours of no noogleing this morning & my round the middle measurement was 32.5 inches which means i'm at least retaining a little bit of swelling in between sessions which is a start.

have also started back on the pm, i know the sensible part of me says i probably shouldn't but I've taken it several times in the past & never had any problems so i do believe that where i went wrong was loading my body with all the other herbs that i was taking as well.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Cheeky_girl_1

Unread postOct 29, 2008#19

Age 27
Weight 7st 81b
Hieght 151 cm
BMI 20

27.5-under bust
31-at fullest part
30-accross the top

27.5-under bust
31.5-fullest part
30-accross the top

Pm 500mg 2 x a day
L-Tyrosine 500mg 1 a day
EPO & SFO 1000mg 1 a day
Sea kelp 30mg 1 a day
Vit c 1000 mg 1 a day
Maca powder 1 tsp a day

27.5-under bust
32-fullest part
30-accross the top

Hi Michelle

Thank you for your reply, you look amazing and your result keeping me motivate, where did you get "Noogleberry"? Sounds like it works well on you. I've found it hard to believe you are an A or B cup, I think you look more like a full C cup, well done!

Good to know you're having great result from Ainterol, I took Ainterol PM when I first started NBE in April this year, I had some bad side effect and rapid weight gain, after 4 months trying on Ainterol I have no luck, so I've changed other brand of PM along I've added Fenugreek, Flaxseed oil and Milk Thistle for 2 months, and finally grew about 3 - 3.5cm. Base on the bra size calculation chart, I am a B cup but they look small, I guess because I am a very small build.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 29, 2008#20

Age 27
Weight 7st 81b
Hieght 151 cm
BMI 20

27.5-under bust
31-at fullest part
30-accross the top

27.5-under bust
31.5-fullest part
30-accross the top

Pm 500mg 2 x a day
L-Tyrosine 500mg 1 a day
EPO & SFO 1000mg 1 a day
Sea kelp 30mg 1 a day
Vit c 1000 mg 1 a day
Maca powder 1 tsp a day

27.5-under bust
32-fullest part
30-accross the top

You can get the noogleberry from ebay or directly from the noogleberry web site-just google it. Lucy who runs it all is so helpful & i emailed her a ton of questions before i bought mine & she was always quick to respond. There's a great forum on the noogleberry site which is totally unbiased & gives you plenty of information from other people using it (including any problems people have had with it)
Thank you for your kind words-if only i was a c cup, don't think i would have put my self through all the stress & dissapointment (not to mention wasted money) over the past couple of years) I think they probably look bigger in the pictures than in real life because to me they don't look that big, still they are definately bigger than they were a while ago so i guess that's the most importent thing.
I guess every body's different & if you have negative side effects then all you can do is stop whatever you're taking at the time, i had to do that with some things. I hope you get on better with the new brand of pm you're taking.
That's fantastic to hear you are having some good results, I'd certainly be happy with a full B cup Smile Are you massaging or anything else as well or just sticking to the supplements at the moment?
Michelle x
Edit
Dislike

Michelle

Thanks for the quick respond, yes I have been massage lots when I first started, I used to massage twice daily for over 40 mins each time, I felt really tiring since I've started NBE, I guess I've spent too time massaging my boobs as well as busy lifestyle, 3 months ago I only massage once a day at night just before I go to bed, I also sleep with the heat pad on, my progress have been very slow.....however I have set my goal to get a full C cup by the end of 2009 and ready for my wedding, finger crossed.

So how long have you been on NBE?
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
girl08er

Unread postFeb 03, 2009#22

Age 27
Weight 7st 81b
Hieght 151 cm
BMI 20

27.5-under bust
31-at fullest part
30-accross the top

27.5-under bust
31.5-fullest part
30-accross the top

Pm 500mg 2 x a day
L-Tyrosine 500mg 1 a day
EPO & SFO 1000mg 1 a day
Sea kelp 30mg 1 a day
Vit c 1000 mg 1 a day
Maca powder 1 tsp a day

27.5-under bust
32-fullest part
30-accross the top

girl, you are my inspiration! i am planning on buying a noogleberry very soon now that i have seen your results. i started nbe last september, but after 2 months i quit due to my schedule. now i am back on again, its been 2 weeks, and i wont stop this time.
Edit
Dislike

michelle latimer

Unread postFeb 03, 2009#23
hi kate, I've tried pretty much everything you can imagine over the past few years but the noogleberry is the only thing i will be sticking with. I've tried Brava, herbs & supplements, creams & various other things. To be honest the Noogle is the only thing i've found which doesn't interfere with my life or cause me awful side effects. at the only problem i have is that because i'm so petite it's really hard for me to use the large domes without as lot of discomfort & i'm stuck using the mediums for now. Hope you get on well if you do try the noogleberry. You'll have to keep me posted on your progress Smile Also if you need any help or advice feel free to post on here & i can get back to you.

michelle x
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2708530]girl08er

Unread postFeb 05, 2009#24

Age 27
Weight 7st 81b
Hieght 151 cm
BMI 20

27.5-under bust
31-at fullest part
30-accross the top

27.5-under bust
31.5-fullest part
30-accross the top

Pm 500mg 2 x a day
L-Tyrosine 500mg 1 a day
EPO & SFO 1000mg 1 a day
Sea kelp 30mg 1 a day
Vit c 1000 mg 1 a day
Maca powder 1 tsp a day

27.5-under bust
32-fullest part
30-accross the top

Hey michelle, i just wanted to know how long did it take to start seeing growth with the noogleberry and is it easy to use?
Edit
Dislike

michelle latimer

Unread postFeb 05, 2009#25
Hi again. Honestly it really is so easy to use & so conveniant. the only thing i will say is that when i first got it & tried using it i couldn't get it to stay put & thought "oh no another waste of money" but by the secong time of trying it i was able to use it without any trouble at all. You'll find that you just settle into your own routine with it. I would personally recomend using the soft foam rings with it as when you first start using it it can be slightly uncomfortable, now i can pop just pop mine straight on & use it without even thinking about it. I feel like i haven't had a huge ammount of growth because after the swelling (which after a while can be quite dramatic) has gone downn, what i'm left with doesn't seem that much but in truth even though i'm only using it for about 30 mins to an hour a day i fill my bras out more & definately look much fuller. Like i said before i do need to move up to the large domes now but am struggling to find a comfortable way of using them (the foam rings wont wrk for me with the large domes), I read on the noogleberry forum that a few people have tried using the foam from a yoga mat cut & clued to the bottom of the domes to relieve the pressure on the chest area from the plastic so i'm keeping my eye for a cheap mat & i can give that a try.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon