Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katie P - My programme

Sep 16, 2008#1
I think my programme will be very simple compared to alot of folk but here goes. Some people have been interested in seeing what it is that i've done.

pics can be seen on http://www.breastnexus.com/katie.html

Height: 5"2 (i think)
Weight: 7 and a half stone
Starting bra size: Small 32A
Current bra size: Small 32B
Take: Pueraria from Pueraria.co.uk in form of pills 15 days on 15 off and also use thei spray in morning and at night.
Other factors: I try to massage as much as I can, in shower and sometimes use cocoa butter lotion to massage also.

My quick story

Started: Oct '07 on half dose of pills and cream from pueraria, changed to spray as it lasts longer and is fast drying until January.

Then: I started to loose alot of weight due to stress and stopped pills altogether and just used spray

Now: using pills 15 days on 15 off and spray with massage

Basically the progress I've achieved so far has been due to spray alone and i'm finding a difference in speed of progress since starting the pills properly again.

What changes I noticed: At first I noticed a change in the width of my breasts, I developed tissue I hadnt had before in places I hadn't had it before like underneath nipple and above nipple. I then noticed how my 32A bras where fitting me much better and i had more density and shape to my breasts. I noticed they'd jiggle when i was going down stairs which had never happened before. They would get very full the week before my period and then would shrink down again after but i'm noticed that whilst taking the pills when i start my period that the growth is maintained more, they just loose that firmness after period has gone.Very recently i've noticed much more tissue on the sides of my breats and have better cleavage in tops than I ever had before.

My main goals: To fill out a 32B bra and even start on 32C's, to be able to wear a swimming costume without feeling as flat at a pancake and looking like a 10 year old and to generally feel more confident about myself and feel more like a grown up lady (which i am already).

Any questions are welcomedSmile

Good luck to all!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

[/url]
Tallulahblu

Unread postOct 02, 2008#2
Hi katie. First of alll-CONGRATULATIONS Smile U must be so chuffed, your boobs look great.
I've stopped taking pm for now as i've had "that time of the month" for like 3 weeks & been so heavy at times i know i've probably messed my body up a bit.
If i get sorted & decide to start on the pm again (i would really like to) I was thinking of trying 15 days on & 15 off like you did.
What i was wondering is at what point of your cycle did you start the pm?
Thanks a lot michelle x.
Edit
Dislike

Louise1982

Unread postOct 02, 2008#3
Quote:I think my programme will be very simple compared to alot of folk but here goes. Some people have been interested in seeing what it is that i've done.

Take: Pueraria from Pueraria.co.uk in form of pills 15 days on 15 off and also use thei spray in morning and at night.
Other factors: I try to massage as much as I can, in shower and sometimes use cocoa butter lotion to massage also.

My quick story

Started: Oct '07 on half dose of pills and cream from pueraria, changed to spray as it lasts longer and is fast drying until January.

Then: I started to loose alot of weight due to stress and stopped pills altogether and just used spray

Basically the progress I've achieved so far has been due to spray alone and i'm finding a difference in speed of progress since starting the pills properly again.

What changes I noticed: At first I noticed a change in the width of my breasts, I developed tissue I hadnt had before in places I hadn't had it before like underneath nipple and above nipple. I then noticed how my 32A bras where fitting me much better and i had more density and shape to my breasts. I noticed they'd jiggle when i was going down stairs which had never happened before. They would get very full the week before my period and then would shrink down again after but i'm noticed that whilst taking the pills when i start my period that the growth is maintained more, they just loose that firmness after period has gone.Very recently i've noticed much more tissue on the sides of my breats and have better cleavage in tops than I ever had before.

My main goals: To fill out a 32B bra and even start on 32C's, to be able to wear a swimming costume without feeling as flat at a pancake and looking like a 10 year old and to generally feel more confident about myself and feel more like a grown up lady (which i am already).

Good luck to all!
I have the same brand PM as Katie, and you start on Day 1 (so first day of your period).

Katie - with the spray, did you use it every day of the month or just the first 15 days? Their website says to use 3-4x per week but doesn't say whether to break or not.
Edit
Dislike

katiep2804

Unread postOct 02, 2008#4
Quote:I think my programme will be very simple compared to alot of folk but here goes. Some people have been interested in seeing what it is that i've done.

My quick story

Good luck to all!
Hey. yeah 1st day of period i start the pills and then for 15 days. It says you dont have to wait til your period comes again to take them the next month but I just take it fist day of cycle each month, easier to remember that way as i have my period roughly every 30-35 days.

The spray, I use it every day twice a day, I know it says to only use it 3 times a day up to 4 days of the week but i've had no side effects or anything doing it every day. guess its up to you. I love the stuff cause it's so quick to dry!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2714590]ShyBoobs

Unread postOct 05, 2008#5

My quick story

Good luck to all!
Katie,

I saw your pics and your starting size was about the same size as mine...barely an A cup (or maybe even a full AA XD). Your progress was just very inspiring! I sat there thinkin', hmm if she can reach a B cup, so can I! I'm glad I found your routine. I absolutely LUV the fact that it's pretty simple to follow and I don't have to buy so many supplements. But since I've heard so much about goat's rue, I'll probably modify the routine with that along with either Ensure or protein shakes--is one better than the other for NBE?? Since I'm tall and slim (esp up top) I'll def need 'em.

You say you use the UK PM, but I'm in the USA and I'd like to get mine faster. I thought about visiting hoodiatrust on ebay to get the St. Herb pills/cream instead. But I am slim, so would Ainterol (with 500mg/capsule) be best since it's stronger?

And just to be sure, goat's rue/fenugreek are galactagogues (sp?) and aren't strong phyto-estrogens right? I heard about avoiding the internal mixing of other herbs and PM. Should I maybe only use the goat's rue during my 14 day break? Does it matter?

Thanks

(FYI I won't be starting the PM till my NEXT cycle, which would be next month. But I'm currently massaging with Benefil serum twice a day. Goal is a full C cup.)

Hi,

I'm glad you've felt inspired. To be perfectly honest I have not a clue about all the other suppliments you mentioned as I have never used them, maybe best to put a message on the main forum if you'd like specific answers about those. As for the US PM i'm not sure how good it is or not, so maybe ask around and see if anyone else has used it. If you're not starting til next month with the PM it'd probably arrived from the Pueraria.co.uk site by then, they are very quick to dispatch.

I am currently pretty happy with my shape so far, just amazing to be wearing B bras, never thought i'd see the day. I'm quite small framed so I don't feel I'll need anything too huge to feel in proportion. Can't beleive i'm willing my period to start again so I can take the next months dose! lol! I'll keep posted with any more progress too.

Good luck!
Katie
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
ShyBoobs

Unread postOct 06, 2008#7

My quick story

Good luck to all!
O OK, I shall try to look in the main forum then. Maybe someone has already asked my question.

You're alot shorter than me, so yeah a B cup might look fine on you. Due to my height I think a C would be better for moi.

As for the 500mg PM caps, I had read a few people's programs where they were having clots in their legs! Talk about scary. o_O; But I dunno maybe that was from not allowing their bodies to adjust, which you have done very well. I had decided to wait on purchasing 'cause right now money is kinda tight. And methinx I'll try the St. Herb still since it's a trusted brand (and their video demo had good results on the women). However should it not work well, I'll give your brand a go.

Thanks for replying and keep 'em growing! ^_^
Edit
Dislike

Louise1982

Unread postOct 06, 2008#8

My quick story

Good luck to all!
Hi Katie,

Just wondering if you try to take your PM with food or on an empty stomach?

Also, does it matter if I take it with juice not water as the powder tastes a bit weird.

Sorry to bother you yet again, I tried to ask this in the PM forum but everyone blanked me!

I'm shorter than you but I think we have different body shapes, good luck with yours x
Edit
Dislike

katiep2804

Unread postOct 06, 2008#9

My quick story

Good luck to all!
Hi Louise. I'm not too strict with my pill taking, usually its after breakfast as i don't like to have any sort of pills on an empty stomach. I take it with water or juice and sometimes milk. I've not had any side effects to any way so i guess its just what you prefer.

What are you stats? Age? Height? Body shape? Do you have a picture page?

Katie
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2524007]Louise1982

Unread postOct 06, 2008#10

My quick story

Good luck to all!
Hi Katie,

That's a relief! I'll carry on as I am, not sure if boobs have felt a bit 'interested' today or if I'm being hopeful!

I'm 5'1, about 106 lbs (although I eat a lot of junk and really need to fix a few fat bits), I've got a small waist and underbust, medium hips and shoulders, a big butt, chubby legs and chubby arms so I'm hoping to tone up a bit and target thigh fat then grow bigger boobs so that I'm curvy rather than bottom heavy. I have a program page "veggie NBE with Brava" which is very long and dull but no pic page sadly.

Thanks for the quick response, do you take both caps together or are you only taking 1x500mg daily?

Hi,

I'm on here every day so usually a quick response it given, since I've been seeing good noticable results I'm on here alot! hehe. Well i take 1 in morning and 1 at night for 15 days but like i said i've only done this for one month so far, last year i was taking half dose so only 1 a day. Yeah I had a look at your programme page it looks like you've tried alot of different things,what are you using at the moment?
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 08, 2008#12

My quick story

Good luck to all!
Pics showing last 2 month change will be posted soon hopefully! I finally feel confident and brave enough to post up even though i'm still much smaller than most people on here, i started with hardly anything, can't wait to see how I am at Xmas time!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
ShyBoobs

Unread postOct 08, 2008#13

My quick story

Good luck to all!
Katie, that's awesome! In 2 months time, you've done a great job growing more boobies. Ugh! I can only hope that I'm as fortunate after I start my routine. Just curious, are you trying to get larger than a B cup or no?
Edit
Dislike

katiep2804

Unread postOct 08, 2008#14

My quick story

Good luck to all!
hi, I'm aiming to get a bit fuller and stuff, maybe a full B cup and possibly a C cup. I C cup would have been waaay more than I was expecting. Initially when I started I just wanted to be able to fill out my current A bras properly but to get to a B was amazing and i'm going to do the pills for a few months on the full dose (as i've only done 1 month so far on full dose) and then relax it a bit again and hopefully stop all together the start of next year. I've never aimed for anything huge but a little bit more would be good so we'll see what another couple of months do Smile I'm dead pleased though. I just wish I hadn't lost all my starting pics as then it'd be totally obviously just how much has changed.
Edit
Dislike

christi727

Unread postDec 29, 2008#15

My quick story

Good luck to all!
hi katie.

i was wondering if you got wide/big hips while taking pueraria? i dont want wide hips, just nice set of boobs Smile lol.

thanks in advance for answering.
Edit
Dislike

katiep2804

Unread postDec 29, 2008#16

My quick story

Good luck to all!
Hi, no, no change in hips for me.

Katie x
Edit
Dislike

christi727

Unread postDec 30, 2008#17

My quick story

Good luck to all!
haha ok good! i was reading up on PM and it said it was often used as a nbe but also added wide hips and glowing skin. i wasnt too excited for da wide hips part lol thanks 4 ur help!
Edit
Dislike

Angela531

Unread postJan 14, 2009#18

My quick story

Good luck to all!
Hi katie, do you use the spray 15 days on and off as well or everyday? And I guess I got it confused but I thought you took the pills and spray the day AFTER ur period is over. But on reading your program page, you said you take it at the start of your period. Could you clarify that for me? Thanks a lot. Also, what are your stats right now? Any more growth? Sorry for all the questions but I'm just so excited to try PM and I want to get all the information I can before I place my order. I think that will be my last go at NBE since everything else hasn't seemed to work. Thanks a lot!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2598634]katiep2804

Unread postJan 15, 2009#19

My quick story

Good luck to all!
Hi there,

I use spray every day (most days now) I have all in all only used the pills for the full dose for only a few months the whole year as i always forget to take pills so most of the results you see from pics are from spray alone. When I do take the pills it is as directed on website from 1st day of period.

My stats now:

weight, 7 and a half stone
bra size 32B (No A's in sight anymore!dead chuffed!)

As for growth, its pretty steady at the moment but main thing is i haven't lost any and always feeling bit fuller. My b/f's the one who notices the difference more than me now.

Good luck to you too! Hope you do well!

Thanks for the quick reply Katie! I just ordered the spray with the free capsules. I'm so excited!I hope I get the same results as you! Happy growing!!

hi katie, did u got to maintain the size by taking pill for weeks before u totally stop everything like some nbe company website recommend? or u just stop totally after u get the size u want?

From your experience, do u think taking pills and spray is faster than spray alone?
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
cherasia

Unread postApr 01, 2009#22

My quick story

Good luck to all!
hi katie, did u got to maintain the size by taking pill for weeks before u totally stop everything like some nbe company website recommend? or u just stop totally after u get the size u want?

From your experience, do u think taking pills and spray is faster than spray alone?
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 01, 2009#23

My quick story

Good luck to all!
n how do u take the pill? do u open the cap, pour the powder to a glass of water then drink it or just swollow the capsule?? does it matter if water is hot or cold?
Edit
Dislike

katiep2804

Unread postApr 12, 2009#24

My quick story

Good luck to all!
Hey there, sorry i took so long to reply. I didn't use the pills very often but when i started i took half dose to ease into it. I only did or or two months in 2 years on ful dose but I ended up not liking the pills very much, not cause of any huge side effects but they delayed my periods about 7-10 days each month and while some people wouldn't mind that at all I found it a bit unsettling so just stuck with the spray. When I did take the pills it was just the pill itself in a gladd of water, i'm not usre if hot or cold is better though. Hope that answered your questions
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 12, 2009#25

My quick story

Good luck to all!
Just updating my stats now

Weight: 7 1/2 - 8 stone
Current bra size: 32B or Small 32C
Take: No spray or pills taken anymore but I do use EFT to maintain my size
Other factors: I try to massage as much as I can still in the shower. Bobs get much bigger the week before my period which is when I need to use the 32C bra but go down a bit again afterwards.

Katie

Edit
Dislike

cherasia

Unread postApr 13, 2009#26

My quick story

Good luck to all!
wow!! I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE SIZE YOU ARE HAVING NOW !! Smile You looks great! by the way 8 stone = how many kg?

Thanks for answering my questionSmile

I just ordered 2 spray from deb. Excited..Do you specially take any other supplement ,vitamin or food along with spray to gain the size you want??
Edit
Dislike

katiep2804

Unread postApr 13, 2009#27

My quick story

Good luck to all!
I'm about 47kg, i've just converted it. I have quite a small frame. No i didn't take any suppliments with it really. Mine was a fairly lazy programme. lol. GoodluckSmile Thanks for saying pics look goodSmile means alot to me.
Edit
Dislike

kittyl0ve

Unread postMay 21, 2009#28

My quick story

Good luck to all!
hey Katie, may i ask how did you massage your breasts?
is there any type of massage that you followed?
thanks
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 21, 2009#29

My quick story

Good luck to all!
hey Katie, may i ask how did you massage your breasts?
is there any type of massage that you followed?
thanks
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2598634]katiep2804

Unread postAug 23, 2009#30

My quick story

Good luck to all!
hi, sorry taken ages to reply. I didn't follow any sort ofroutine really. I did do the massages that was recommended with the pueraria instructions, just sort of stimulation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon