Hips 35.5
Waist 24
Underbust 26.75
Bust 33.25
Bust bending 34.25

Bra size between 30D / 32C

Measurements before Brava session 2:

Height 5'1
Weight 106.5lbs (must curb that eating!)
Hips 36
Waist 23.75
Underbust 26
Bust 32
Bust bending - forgot to take

Bra size 30D, slightly loose on right. 32 bands are really a bit big now.

So looking back on the last year of booby growth, yes I have lost some of what I gained from Brava but I've also lost nearly as much underbust and a little from my waist so overall not lost as much as I was beginning to worry about. Started at having 3-4 inch difference between bust and underbust and although my actual bust circumference isn't much different because of weight loss, I've now got 6 inches difference between my bust and underbust which is 2+ cupsize increase! Sounds huge but sadly doesn't look it!

Here's to round 2 and another 2 cups..........inshaAllah!

Got much better set of photos this time round for comparison

Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 04, 2008#102
Quote:My weight has always been up and down as I have a very bad diet but luckily can lose weight very easily when I try. At my fattest my boobs are almost respectable - full 34A, but have gone from 135lbs to 120lbs and lost a lot on top. My aim is to balance my upper and lower body to minimise my pear shape. I'm 25, never been pregnant, don't drink / smoke, don't like coffee, don't have many fizzy drinks, strict veggie but don't like many vegetables so have a high carb intake from potatoes and pasta, probably androgen dominant. Had bad skin since age 22 but went back on the pill recently and that fixed it in 6 weeks (microgynon 30). Intend to get a blood test for hormone levels in the next few weeks.

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Would like to be 33+ around boobs as that is what I measure over a padded bra! Anything more would be a bonus, main point is not to put on weight.

Plan: Taken Microgynon BCP for 1 month to check for any adverse effect (have taken it before with no probs), started Wonderup 1 week ago, intend to continue on WU alone for 1 month to check for side effects before introducing nettles and borage oil. Trying to eat more protein and doing Joey Atlas Hip and Thigh Makeover Workout (toning only, no cardio). Have also ordered Brava but not using it yet - I know it's not scientific to try NBE and Brava together but I'm impatient!

**Any comments welcome on this board**
Have been wearing for about 12 hours per night for 4 nights now, feels ok, slightly itchy but getting to sleep with no probs. Beginning to develop rash, will sit down and rub sticky off domes when get more time. Think I need more EPO or something as the dome prep is an inadequate barrier. What I really need is to spend my non-Brava time walking round topless to get some air to them...not necessarily practical!

Wearing Wide XL this time and getting a seal is no problem but they are bigger and feel heavy and like they're pulling down - may have to buy a granny bra in a stupid size to hold them up a bit or maybe I could make something...

The Wide XL actually fit better than the narrow in that my boobs aren't touching all round the edge as soon as I put them on, hope this works in some way. Only fill about the first 1/4 at the moment but at least a 32DD/E in the morning already and do seem to be maintaining a little when I put them back on.

Did use BB for 30 mins on first night, could only stand it up to 12 o'clock setting and used large not XL - boobs felt like I'd been beaten up the next morning and had huge pecs - still tender to touch 4 days later and not been brave enough to use it since! Only downside of the XL is that they come so high up on my chest I'm worried that my strapless party dress will show a hideous mark - may have to use fake tan or cover with my hair or something.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 11, 2008#103
Quote:My weight has always been up and down as I have a very bad diet but luckily can lose weight very easily when I try. At my fattest my boobs are almost respectable - full 34A, but have gone from 135lbs to 120lbs and lost a lot on top. My aim is to balance my upper and lower body to minimise my pear shape. I'm 25, never been pregnant, don't drink / smoke, don't like coffee, don't have many fizzy drinks, strict veggie but don't like many vegetables so have a high carb intake from potatoes and pasta, probably androgen dominant. Had bad skin since age 22 but went back on the pill recently and that fixed it in 6 weeks (microgynon 30). Intend to get a blood test for hormone levels in the next few weeks.

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Would like to be 33+ around boobs as that is what I measure over a padded bra! Anything more would be a bonus, main point is not to put on weight.

Plan: Taken Microgynon BCP for 1 month to check for any adverse effect (have taken it before with no probs), started Wonderup 1 week ago, intend to continue on WU alone for 1 month to check for side effects before introducing nettles and borage oil. Trying to eat more protein and doing Joey Atlas Hip and Thigh Makeover Workout (toning only, no cardio). Have also ordered Brava but not using it yet - I know it's not scientific to try NBE and Brava together but I'm impatient!

Brava hours this week: 11.5/12.5/12.5/12/12/13/12

Total: 85.5 Average: 12.21

Using Holland & Barratt Aloe Vera gel + vitamin E oil + Johnson's baby lightoil spray - much more comfortable.

30D bra is full and slightly overfull before putting domes on in the evenings but haven't taken any measurements. Wearing 34D fairly full in the morning.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 15, 2008#104

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Brava hours this week:

12.5/12/13/12.75/13/12.25/13.25

Total: 88.75

Average: 12.68 Total so far: 174.25

Skin's still ok and weight down to about 104 lbs because I'm sick, still feel a bit rough and never want to eat anything ever again! Possible metformin reaction or maybe food poisoning.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 23, 2008#105

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Brava hours this week:

14/12/13.5/12.25/12.5/13.5/13.5

Total: 91.25
Average: 13.04
Total so far: 265.5

Still retaining about 1 cup at lunchtime and slightly bigger in the evening that previously. Think I'm just impatient, keep telling myself it's only been 4 weeks. Think I'm too skinny round the ribs and that's why I'm getting rib pain but it's not terrible and I'm sleeping completely normally.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 28, 2008#106

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Brava hours this week:

12/13/13.25/8.5/13/13/14.5

Total: 87.25
Average: 12.46
Total so far: 352.75
Average: 12.60

Beginning to get a dry skin pathc near the armpit area - hope I can hide it / fix it so it doesn't show in my strapless dress next week. Had one short night as my friends came round, have since told one of them what I'm up to so can at least have her round some evenings and just put up with being laughed at! Still reasonably comfortable and sleeping 100% normally. Only annoying thing is the tubing keeps falling off the domes, I think it's when I move around and it's better if I wear the bra but that hurts my ribs. Not sure if I'm airlocking too tight as I'm impatient to touch the ends and have never got more than half way. Hopefully will be having more time off soon so can do some longer sessions. Even after only 8.5 hours I had 2 cups swelling so I think it was still a beneficial night. Will possibly do 8 months and have May-August as a break.

Must eat better.....must exercise....must sort out herbs.....must sort out oil supplements...!

Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 30, 2008#107

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Managed 16 hours last night as finally had a day off - now I have a rash! Hope it's gone by Sunday!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 01, 2008#108

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Only did 12 hours last night with plenty of baby oil, and covered myself in Savlon this morning, rash looking a lot better alhamdulillah! Had parcel while I was out which may have been the PM powder.

Haven't used BB much as difficult finding time and hard getting back into it but used it today and was fine up to about 12-1 o'clock setting on suck and got pretty good swelling, nearly 2 cups in just over an hour with the large domes. Hoping to make this regular as I think 1 hour with BB is worth more than the 1 hour with Brava that I'll be missing. I think BB's easier on the skin too as no irritating sticky. Just need to stop overeating!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 02, 2008#109

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Collected PM today, 500mg appears to be about 0.25 tsp but haven't measured carefully. I think they're 00 capsule size which I have some veggie ones somewhere which I may be able to use for measurement. Have taken 2 doses today but only about 2 hours apart and have again been eating rubbish. Also, getting my period has turned me into an attractive potato shape - no more eating until Monday!

Have got back to BB the last 2 days and it was definitely less uncomfortable and I could go higher on the suction wheel but got a bit of a hickey mark so will probably leave that until after the party too. Eventually I'd like to do 1-2 hours with BB then put the narrow XL domes on to have a shower in (to keep the wide XLs dry) then put the wide XLs on overnight. Using BB before gives better swelling so I think it's doing something useful inshaAllah....only on Week 5....soooo exciting!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 06, 2008#110

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Didn't eat much Saturday and Sunday, potato waist wore off just in time for tight dress - ha!

Still taking PM before and after work but it's only really palatable with juice and I didn't have any this morning so I took it to work and then forgot to bring it home, what a wally! Boobs possibly feeling a bit tingly today.

Brava hours this week:

16/12/14/11/11.5/13.75/7.5

Total: 85.75
Average: 12.25

Total so far: 438.5
Average: 12.53

BB hours this week (minutes):

0/0/69/45/60/0/90

I've definitely found that BB before a Brava session gives better swelling but makes me feel I'm slacking on my Brava time.

Started PM on 02.10.08, intending to do 14 days as started on cycle day 2 then will research a bit more in time for next cycle. Have been getting a few aches but may be imagination. Feeling fat and nasty as I'm fasting a lot so stuffing myself every evening. Skin is slightly spotty - could this be a huge booby-growing second puberty or too much fatty food?

Brava hours this week: 11/12/8.5/12/13/10.5/14

Total:81 Average: 11.57
Total so far: 519.50 Average: 12.37

BB hours this week: 2/1.5/1/1/2/2/1

Really hope I'm doing the right thing by keeping Brava hours low to maximise BB time, definitely getting big swelling. Need to finish making up fasts, stop overeating, fix weight then remeasure.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 19, 2008#112

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Stopped PM on 15.10.08 (cycle day 14 according to the pill packet). Generally taking approx 500 mg 2x daily but that day took 1x in the morning and probably at least double dose in the evening to mimic the natural estrogen spike in the cycle. Still spotty but eating everything and in disgusting quantities. Spots around chin like when I was a teenager. Occasional boob aches but nothing much. Thinking about adding other supplements and thinking about serious weight loss. Just realised recently that most of the excess inches on my butt and thighs seems to be muscle so not sure how best to get rid of it.

Brava hours this week: 11.25/11.5/10.5/11/11.75/11/11

Total: 78 Average: 11.14

Total so far: 597.50 Average: 12.19

BB hours this week: 1/1/1.25/1.5/1/2/1

The plus side is I'm doing at least 12 hours suction every night but because I'm overbooked at work I'm not getting any long sessions. Also have a few vesicular eruptions (don't think it's just plain acne) where the domes sit in the cleavage area - will try the Potter's drying lotion. Still getting big swelling in the morning and probably 1.5 cups bigger at lunchtime, maybe as much as 0.5 cups bigger after 11 hours. The 30E bra isn't full but isn't horrendously loose, the 30D although full doesn't really give cleavage due to the style. Maybe I'll have to buy a 30DD. It's annoying that the swelling is least at night so I have to buy a bra to try it on. Would really like to get some halfcup bras to see if my boobs look round and juicy on top but really don't want to spend money on something that I hope to grow out of.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 20, 2008#113

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Well Debenhams had a sale so got the same bra as the 30D and 30E in a 30DD which actually fits almost as well as the 30D did before I started. I am up to about 108 lbs though with overeating. Have got a lot of work booked for the next 6 weeks so will try to eat a big lunch and skip dinner. Got a couple of 30DD moulded cup t-shirt bras that are also almost full and make me look pretty huge. Will have to take pics in them soon as really hope I'm not going to drop any more band sizes! Also got the 30D demi-cup bra and I am falling out of it. Alhamdulillah things are looking up - look out E cups!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 25, 2008#114

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Had another go in Debenhams, got a 28E and 28F. The 28E fits quite well, similar to the 30D when I just bought it. This is because Fengshui recommends wearing a tight band and deep cup to encourage everything forwards. I won't be able to get the swelling into them I don't think but they're nice for when it goes down. Don't really look fat but waist is back to 25 inches (not good at all!!) and weight about 110 lbs so really really must cut back.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 31, 2008#115

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Brava hours this week: 11/10.5/10.25/11/12/13.5/12

Total: 80.25 Average: 11.46

Total so far: 677.75 Average: 12.10

BB hours this week: 1/1.67/0.67/1/1/1/1

Still got a few red spots down LHS of cleavage, really hard to shift. Started PM again on cycle day 1 and got Bee Pollen and Royal Jelly supplements. All I need now is to stop eating so much, lose about 8 lbs, pass my driving test and get the work in the hallway finished.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 11, 2008#116

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Brava hours this week: 14/13/11/11.5/12/12/14

Total: 87.5 Average: 12.5
Total so far: 765.25 Average: 12.15

BB hours this week: 1/0.5/1/1/1/0/1

Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 11, 2008#117

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Brava hours this week: 11.75/11/12/11/13/12.5/12

Total: 83.25 Average: 11.89

Total so far: 848.50 Average: 12.12

BB hours this week: 1/1/1/1/0/1/1

Have been ill and bad back getting annoying, came off the PM because I thought it was playing my back up but think it must have been where I fell on it a couple of weeks ago. Not been eating great but been too lazy to eat much recently so lost a bit of weight, down to about 106-107 lbs and waist back nearer 24.

Edit
Dislike

Kaj

Unread postNov 19, 2008#118

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Hey I wish you all the best n good Luck girl.. Amazing I came across ur page and I am Wow.. I have tried many things Louise1982 but nothing really worked for me and I am not inspired with ur effort and time you have put in.. and Brava I think I want to order that too now my last hope..

I am sooOoOo upset with my life and I have a boyfriend but I feel he is totally not in to me Sad and have been trying so many diff things for last 2 years... I don’t no what miracle can happen! I just read so many storied on the net but Hu.. I want to really Starts Brava now! but I am not sure if I will be able to keep up with all the hard work Louise1982 you have been putting.. but hey wish you all the best pls give me any advise if you can I will be very grateful to you.. Love yaa n take care thank you so much for sharing!

Hey we share the same bith year 82/and same measurement just that I am 5.5 in height! any advise pls email me at jess11982@hotmail.com
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2524007]Louise1982

Unread postDec 03, 2008#119

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Brava hours this week: 11.5/9/12/12.25/12/14.25/12.75

Total: 83.75 Average: 11.96

Total so far: 932.25 Average: 12.11

BB hours this week: 1/2/1/0/0/2/0
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 03, 2008#120

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Brava hours this week: 12/12.5/14.25/12.25/13/14/11

Total: 89.0 Average: 12.71

Total so far: 1021.25 Average: 12.16

BB hours this week: 0/0/0/0/0/0/1

Clearly been slacking on BB since I got my car!

Realised it wasn't the PM that did my back and it's a lot better now so intend to go back to PM, eating protein, bee pollen, royal jelly and possibly some other things in the beginning of January.

Brava hours this week: 9/12.5/9.25/12.25/12/12.25/12

Total: 79.25 Average: 11.32

Total so far: 1100.50 Average: 12.09

BB hours this week: 0/0/0.5/0/1/1.25/1

Passed the 1000 hours mark last week, feels weird that it's been so long. Obviously my hours aren't as good as my previous session but I do feel it's working. I'm actually pretty happy with my boobs and waist. Big butt is ok, it's mainly my fat legs (and slightly my fat arms) that's bothering me now but I need to get all the boobies I can so that I can safely lose weight. Been eating waaaay to much recently but been careful the last couple of days and weight around 107-108, waist about 24. Bust about 33.3, underbust 26-26.5. Not really worth measuring until I'm done. Don't understand why I can't break the 34 barrier!! There's always next year! 32D pretty much fits now (at least as well as the 32B did before I started) but have to pin it or something as a 32 bands pretty big on me. I've probably gained 2 cups and lost 1-1.5 band sizes.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 07, 2008#122

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Brava hours this week: 12/13.25/20.5/8.5/12/13.5/11

Total: 90.75 Average: 12.96

Total so far: 1191.25 Average: 12.16

BB hours this week: 1/0/0/0/0/1/1

Been good to have a few days off this week, got better Brava hours and been out and done a few things. Still eating rubbish and not exercising, must sort this out. Also, ordered some diet tea. Getting divorced.

Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Dory505

Unread postDec 10, 2008#123

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Louis habibti where can i see your before/after pics ?? :'(
u r so much like me in waist and hips size, hight, weight, i keep reading and studying ur program lol i wanna see ur progress if u dnt mind :'( Smile ?

dory
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2524007]Louise1982

Unread postDec 17, 2008#124

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Brava hours this week: 11.5/8.25/9.5/11.75/12.75/15.5/8.5

Total: 77.75 Average: 11.11
Total so far: 1269.00 Average: 12.09

Not great hours as been out a lot, got a couple of days indoors next week so hoping to do better.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 16, 2010#125
Got divorced and gave up on Brava, still 30D but stightly loose at lowest weight of 105 lbs so my boobs are bigger than when I was 2-3 dress sizes fatter! Generally feel much better about my figure these days but sick of being pear shaped and having to wear clothes that suit me, even though I look slim and well proportioned in some things I still look bottom heavy and saddle-baggy in others and don't have nice legs. To fix the top and bottom halves I'm booked it for Cellution stem cell augmentation next week, nervous about how much it'll hurt but looking forward to getting it over and done with. Really hope the fat takes well, the doctor told me that doing Brava means I will be able to have much more implanted than usual as I have already stretched the skin and I'm hoping to have 300-350cc in each at the first treatment then I can choose whether to have more put in after 3 months (want to get my money's worth!) and that will be all my fat gone! Also because the fat is not gone but moved I shouldn't put weight on my lower body as if I eat too much it will increase the fat stored in my boobs. Will try to update here afterwards, hopefully to report on beautiful slim legs and massive bust! Doctor said I should get "a good 2 cups" so fingers crossed!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 01, 2011#126

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

Ok so I had the Celution treatment on Dec 22nd 2010. Took roughly 240cc from each saddlebag as that's all they could get and put in roughly 220cc each side as that's all the skin would allow.

God damn it made a difference!!!!

I have flat outer thighs, no saddle bag. Very small red mark where cannula went in, looks like an insect bite if you've scratched it till it bled then it's healed up. Very very slightly lumpy if you look close but not obvious unless you're really looking ..... I am now 30E....yes, 30E or sometimes wear 32D (full) or 32DD (loose). Absolutely fantastic result. Felt like I was going to die immediately after but I think that was mainly coz I had bread on an empty stomach. (Think I'm coeliac). It was more painful than they say and the recovery was longer but well worth it. They have also totally stuck by free top-up policy (guess they don't get many takers coz it hurts more than you expect) so I'm having the inner thigh to boob transfer at the end of August. Hoping for 30F / 32DD full. Boobs are normal shaped though looked really high, hard and fake for a couple of weeks while swelling went down. Was bruised from knee to hip from the lipo for about a month. The whole breast procedure wasn't too bad at all, I've had BB sessions that hurt more than that!

Would strongly recommend Dr.Khan at Harley Street Skin to anyone, he is very kindly and professional, very non-pervy and did a great job. He is very epensive but I could only find one other place in London that do Celution and they turned me down because I didn't have enough fat (and were only offering to put in 120cc at best anyway). Definitely Dr.Khan all the way in terms of pushing the technology, he puts in much more than any other clinic I've heard of and is putting more in free after 3-6 months if you want more. And I mean if you WANT more not if you didn't get a certain inch gain or certain other criteria. I had a good result but wanted more and they didn't in any way try to deter me or wriggle out of the free top-up. You definitely get what you pay for.
Edit
Dislike

wishgranted

Unread postJul 08, 2011#127

Stats:

Height 5'1
Weight 120lbs
Hips 36
Waist 25
Underbust 28
Bust 31
Bust bending 32.5

What a journey! You have GOT to proud of yourself. I saw that you take bee pollen and royal jelly? I've heard about those in the past, but it seemed it was for energy. How does it benefit NBE?

I am sorry about your divorce. It seems I was just reading a post where you were excited to see your hubby's reaction.

Great job!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon