Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tiger Lily's booby growth project

Apr 21, 2006#1
I'm Tiger Lily from Taiwan. My booby project begain in Sep and I gained a size since then, so I do believe that natural breast enhancement work for sure. All I say here is just what happen to work on me or other Taiwan girls' succesful experiences. It works, but it is only traditional Chinese common sense. No enhance pills were used and no supplement except borage oil. Massage is very important and it must be medical massage like from a massagist. After massage, eat some helpful foods. I eat chicken feet everyday (make it as broth) with soya bean, very important after massage. So, some may not sound logical to you, please don't ask me to explain why or use science proof to tell me that it's wrong or doesn't make sense, because I don't know. I tried and it worked, this is my experience.. It's advice I follow from older person in China that knows traditional ways.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postApr 21, 2006#2
Massage technique concerns lots of pressure points. The key is push the boobs deeply to break the growth blockage so the chi can flow. First, make a fist with the hand, and use the knuckles of fingers to make little circles on boob. use right hand for left boob and vice versa. Then use both of your palms to slap your boob with some strength. the key is when your palms are slapping your boob, your fingers have to grab your boob in the same time. Then pinch you boobs from the outside up to the nipples, do not pinch the nipples. and do it hard so you can get the pressure points around the boobs. then put your left hand at the bottom of your left boob holding it up. then use your right hand to make circles and massage on the upper part of your boob. vice versa for your right boob. put your palm around the bottom of your boobs, your whole hand cover as much as they can of your boobs, then push them up and to the center to make a cleavage, then squezze them with fingertips. It's also good to do some stretches. and I also do 20 push-ups before I start my massages. After massage, always support the process with boob friendly food.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 21, 2006#3
Quote:I'm Tiger Lily from Taiwan. My booby project begain in Sep and I gained a size since then, so I do believe that natural breast enhancement work for sure. All I say here is just what happen to work on me or other Taiwan girls' succesful experiences. It works, but it is only traditional Chinese common sense. No enhance pills were used and no supplement except borage oil. Massage is very important and it must be medical massage like from a massagist. After massage, eat some helpful foods. I eat chicken feet everyday (make it as broth) with soya bean, very important after massage. So, some may not sound logical to you, please don't ask me to explain why or use science proof to tell me that it's wrong or doesn't make sense, because I don't know. I tried and it worked, this is my experience.. It's advice I follow from older person in China that knows traditional ways.
Here is massage explanation in more detail than above. I try to make it more understandable.

know there are lots of pressure points around our boobs, so I make a fist with my hand, and use the knuckles of fingers to make little circles on breast. use right hand for left breast and vice versa. (avoid nipples) remember to do it kind of hard as you push it in deeply, but not to hurt your boobs. If you feel tiny little bumps, they are blockages. They say if it's painful, it could be you are really doing it too hard or that's blockage. I do it pretty hard doesn't hurt at all. But I wouldn't say it's comfortable. part II, this is hard for me to describe, so please use some imagination. use both of your palms to "slap" your left breast with some strength, right hand than left hand keep "slapping" your boobie upwards in turns. the key is, in the meantime, when your palms are "slapping" up your breast, your fingers have to grab your breast in the same time. vice versa for right breast. part III, the claws. put your fingers on (cover) your boobs, left hand for left breast, right for right. then you pinch (grab) you breasts from the "outside' up to the nipples, do not pinch the nipples. and do it hard so you can "get" the pressure points around the breasts. I usually lean forward a little for easy grabbing or pinching. part IV, put your left hand at the bottom of your left breast holding(push) it up. then use your right hand to make circles (massage with effort) on the upper part of your breast. vice versa for your right breast.
It's also good to do some stretches. and I also do 20 push-ups before I start my massages. When massage, for sure to use lotion or oil so you won't hurt your skin. I spend 20 minutes for massage everyday. after massage, eat some helpful foods.

Also use bra to help you get bigger boobs. First, make sure you wear the bra in the right way. Usually the bra rep. should be trained for bra fitting, you can always ask them. When you wear a bra, make sure you put your whole breasts in it, and this method works best with wired-bras. After you put on a bra perfectly, hold the left side of wire with your left hand, so it won't move when you adjust your breast. Then put your right hand into the lfet cup and keep reaching as far as you can go to your back. push the fat on the back all the way into your left cup (remember left hand does not let go, keep secure the wire in place), then take out your right hand. vice versa for the right side of your breast. you can see your boobs look a lot bigger already. Use this method all the time, adjust your fat into your bra everytime you go to bathrooms. That way you can reshape your fat into your boobs. I do this at least 20 times a day, when nobody is around me or when I go to bathrooms. Highly recommend!! add this method to your booby project.

Final, I grab (squeeze) boobs 10 times after I take off my bra for them to "relex", so they can "remember" to grow when I sleep. This is how I "squeeze" them. Right and for right boob, left for left. put your palm around the bottom of your boobs, your whole hand cover as much as they can of your boobs, then push them up and to the center to make a cleavage, then squezze them with fingertips.

it took me 2 monthes to see some obvious result. But they turned out to be perky and fuller, so much prettier than before. But I read lots of girls see results in just couple of weeks, and most of them don't do it as hard.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 23, 2006#4
Quote:I'm Tiger Lily from Taiwan. My booby project begain in Sep and I gained a size since then, so I do believe that natural breast enhancement work for sure. All I say here is just what happen to work on me or other Taiwan girls' succesful experiences. It works, but it is only traditional Chinese common sense. No enhance pills were used and no supplement except borage oil. Massage is very important and it must be medical massage like from a massagist. After massage, eat some helpful foods. I eat chicken feet everyday (make it as broth) with soya bean, very important after massage. So, some may not sound logical to you, please don't ask me to explain why or use science proof to tell me that it's wrong or doesn't make sense, because I don't know. I tried and it worked, this is my experience.. It's advice I follow from older person in China that knows traditional ways.
Okay, I first eat chicken feet everyday (make it as broth), because it's most effective in my (and other girls')experience. Other good receipes are pig's knuckle, well known for breast enhancement, and naga and borage soup. I almost eat a booby project receipe at every meal. With everything use soy product. Soy bean very important for booby project. You can also drink soy bean milk. Other vegi most recommended is lettece and asparagus, when need a change eat potato, carrots, corns, eggplant, broccoli.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 24, 2006#5
For best results try and eat a good booby growth meal twice a day. Eating these helpful foods can give good result without supplements, but I used borage oil which seemed to give my results a boost. I had no other pill except ginkgo but I was taking it anyway, so not added for project but said to be helpful to project. All this is just what happen to work on me or other Taiwan girls' succesful experiences. helpful foods and massage can give results, but must be done seriously, every day. Occasional does not produce the good result. If you are lazy you cannot get the good result of others. PS. Soya products include TOFU. Lettece means LETTUCE.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 24, 2006#6
For massage part II, the slap and grab, you do like this (hope this further detail makes it clearer). On contact with the breasts with the slap, you move or curl your fingers in to make a grabbing action. Not at the same time, but in turns. Use one plam slap upwards from the bottom of the breast, then curl in your fingers for grabbing. so, it's the plam first, then fingers. as you are slapping and curling (grabbing) so fast, they are almost like happenning in the same time. Upwards in turns means slap and grab upwards each hand in turn, not both hands at the same time.

About bra adjustmet, using left breast for example. after putting on a bra, i use the the thumb and the index finger of left hand to press down the bra-wire keeping the wire in place, then put my right hand into the left cup and keep reaching to the leftside of the left breast to your back then push the fat on the back back into your left cup. after you right hand is back in the left cup (don't let go yet) I use my left thumb to press down the wire then take out the right hand (then you can let go the thumb and index finger). It will be easier if you lean forward a little.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 25, 2006#7
Receipe here, how to cook the chicken feet. Use 28 feet (enough for a week's diet), to make the broth. 14 cups of water or more, few slices of ginger root, few tbsp. of rice wine, some shiitake dried mushrooms (rice wine and the shiitake dried mushrooms are optional, just for flavor and much better smell). In a big pot, put everything in there, after it boils, simmer for 2 hours, when the broth is kind of milky white (actually a bit beige) it's ready. put the broth in seven containers for 7 days. Either discard the feet or save them and when you have the broth eat together with the feet, this is the best if you can do it, but I know it's hard to eat that feet. You can use broth to make naga and borage soup, egg-drop soup, chicken noodle soup, or vegi soup, or always just eat broth by itself. I eat chicken feet broth evry day a must for my booby project.
Edit
Dislike

Landoline

Unread postMay 18, 2006#8
Hello Tiger Lily: I'm a Chinese too, I live in U.S. I'm 37, 5'4" and 103lb. My mesurement is 31 cross and 27 under. I looked at your program, eating chicken feet and pig snuckle wouldn't make you fat? Did you gain weight while you again cup size? And what is borage? "Wo Sun"? Thanks advance for your info.

Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2275139]tiger.lily

Unread postMay 18, 2006#9
No I didn't put on weight. I eat food good for booby growth instead of other food, but overall not more food. I just select right food for project and eat that. I have to eat anyway so I just make my meals around booby foods, but does not mean I eat more than before.

Borage is not Wo Sun, it is Liu Li Ju.
Edit
Dislike

Landoline

Unread postMay 27, 2006#10
May I ask how old you are, and your before and after messurement? I suspect NBE works better for younger women. Also, what do you think it's more beneficial, massage or the healthy food? Thanks a lot!

Hi Landoline. I'm 23, maybe nbe works better for younger women, but I don't know. I have increase a cup size from A to B. but I cannot say this is after because my project is not finished yet. After size isn't known just now. Still I believe I am growing. In answer to your other question I believe massage is critical in project. I dont think good booby project food help by itself. Must massage and eat good booby food to help. My English is not great, so I hope what I explain is clear.
Edit
Dislike

Landoline

Unread postMay 28, 2006#12
Your English is good, thank you a lot for your info.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
tiger.lily

Unread postAug 05, 2006#13
Just a quick update. Still I am following program as above and have big discipline, not miss any days. The growing is slow but certain and I made more progress. PS miscellaneous infomation today I am 24.
Edit
Dislike

SassiP

Unread postAug 05, 2006#14
Tiger Lily - can I use rice vinegar instead of rice wine for chicken feet soup?
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postAug 05, 2006#15
Hi SassiP. Rice wine is only for flavor and makes also nicer smell, so it optional to add, you can make without if you like. But also you can substitute rice wine with rice vinegar, so long that you like taste of the vinegar, as flavor of broth will be different, more sour than with wine.
Edit
Dislike

Peachy

Unread postAug 18, 2006#16
Hi Tiger Lily

I am using borage oil at the moment too, I was wondering how many capsules do u take a day? I was also wondering how many mg of borage oil are in your capsules? In the past I used EPO but have found it not strong enough, which is why I have turned to borage oil.
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postAug 19, 2006#17
Hi Peachy. Yes I believe borage oil is more better than EPO. I take 2 capsules borage oil a day, each capsule 1000mg.
Edit
Dislike

Peachy

Unread postAug 20, 2006#18
Thanks Tiger Lily for the quick response! I will try that and perhaps add some Saw Palmetto to my program.
Edit
Dislike

lalavampire

Unread postSep 07, 2006#19
http://www.geocities.com/toleandchello tiger lily. im lily
im sorry but i know this sound kinda demanding
but i dont really get the massaging techneques that u mentioned
is it posible to explaining it using pictures or images?
ill be easier to understand.. thanks in advance
anyway have u heard about acupuncture breast enlargement?
i heard its very popular in taiwan especially with artists.. like jolin tsai..i believe u know her?
she did this treatment n her boobs r huge!
im currently on my 1st month of acupuncture treatment n consuming chinese herbs daily
now my boobs r sore n firm...but not seeing any difference yet
the treatment is to attend acupuncture n consume the chi herbs everyday
but since im working from mon to fri i cud onli attent acupuncture on sat n sun but i do consume the herbs daily
so probably il see results in a longer period of time
usualy ppl who come for intensive treatment will get satisfactory results in 3 months or less..
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2275139]tiger.lily

Unread postSep 07, 2006#20
You can look on General Reference page. There you can see more detailed explanation under title 'Fengshui explanation of massage'. That explains a little better. Also you can look at Pansyclub page in massage section. This Pansyclub massage is not exactly the same, but very similar. You can see clear from diagram there.

Hi Tiger Lily! I have a question about soy, I included it in my routine as food as well (soy beans) and I'm wondering how much of it is enough or too much to eat, cause they are supposed to be very high on phytoestrogens. How much of them do you eat each day, approximately?
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
tiger.lily

Unread postNov 05, 2006#22
Lily, I spoke to acupuncturist and pressure points seem same as my massage, as I can tell. If you follow Fengshui explanation in General Reference, you should find this massage effect as the acupucture is.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 05, 2006#23
Hi Moon! I didn't visit the forum for a time. I eat soy every day, one soy meal each time. Always guided by receipe. Some time I eat only little depending on receipe I use, other time more. Some recipe ask a quarter of a cup of bean. Other are less. But always one soy meal a day, following receipe, so not always the same amount of bean every day. I guess a little, but when eat bean maybe on average a fifth of a cup a day. But other times use other soy, tofu, soy milk, soy powder, so can't always measure so easily.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 13, 2006#24
Good result to report. Latest I find now gain is 2 cup sizes. I don't know if I can grow more, but I continue with project.
Edit
Dislike

princessglitter

Unread postNov 14, 2006#25
Hi Tiger Lily,
it is encouraging to know you have grown so much. I am also chinese from Singapore and just started on my boobie project. I have tried various method in the past and mostly didnt work so I really hope this time will be exceptional. This is my first month and other than a little of soreness after each massage, i haven't seen growth at all. Just to check with you how many times do u massage a day? and how many times of chicken feet soup and is there a fixed time or do you drink it as and when u feel like it?
Is it true for you that first 1 month you didn't see growth as well?
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postNov 14, 2006#26
I only massage one time a day in the evening. Do all massage together in that one time.
I only eat chicken feet soup in evening. One time a day that's it.
I didn't see any result in the first month, but then in the second month I saw positive result.
Edit
Dislike

princessglitter

Unread postNov 19, 2006#27
Hi tigerlily,
How long into the program did u start to see growth? I am following your method of chickenfeet soup, however not that regular and I am 2 1/2 weeks into the program and I haven't seen any growth. In your taiwan forum, is there anyone who hasn't seen any form despite being in the program for awhile? I am starting to wonder maybe some people will never see growth, no matter what they do. I just hope I am not one of them. =(
Edit
Dislike

Conformer

Unread postNov 26, 2006#28
Hey Tiger Lily. I think you also posted on Aphrodite's site since the massage techniques are quite similar, right? Do you mind adding the new massage techniques on to here because I think I am going to have a difficult time skimming 400+ pages on all the links, lol. The massage technique you have posted seems good and I'm gonna give it a try. Thanks!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 01, 2006#29
Answer to questions. I didn't see any result in the first month, but then in the second month I saw positive result. I think some girl in Taiwan forum not see result even after long time, but not very many. But I agree that some will not see result no matter how long they try. For some there is some problem, I don't know what, but something that means they can't grow. I don't think many has this problem, only a few.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 01, 2006#30
Answer to question. I don't know which are new massage techniques. You can look on General Reference page. There you can see more detail explanation of massage under title 'Fengshui explanation of massage'. That explains all massages, whether new or not I don't know. Also you can look at Pansyclub page in massage section. This Pansyclub massage is not exactly the same, but very similar. You can see clear from diagram there.

Today I make decision to close down booby project. I don't grow anymore and I thought about it and maybe I don't want to anyway. I don't see anything happen anymore and it made me think I don't need it. I did massage this evening as usual and now I won't go it again. Tomorrow I won't have this chore, maybe not right to say, because after massage every day for so long it is nice not to do it now. I think project has alreday been for long time, so probably good thing now to rest. I believe everything with project finishes in a positive way. I am shy, but after project over now maybe I will send picture of final result.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Holly34

Unread postDec 01, 2006#32
Best wishes to you Tiger Lily! I hope you keep all the growth you have achieved.
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postDec 02, 2006#33
Thank very much Holly. I not massage any longer, but for now still eat some booby food to help keep result. Most important thing for booby project is massage, but not do this now, but still suport with booby food especially soy and maybe chicken feet soup, but always some booby food. Still eat soy every day plus take ginkgo and borage. I am content with result and just eat some booby food now to keep it to stay.
Edit
Dislike

friskyflirt

Unread postDec 04, 2006#34
Tiger Lily --

Just saw your before & after pictures and you look GREAT!! Big Grin It's amazing that this was all done by massage and "boobie food". Question: What cup size did you start at and what cup size did you end at?
Edit
Dislike

Peachy

Unread postDec 04, 2006#35
Wow your results are amazing! Thanx for posting your pix, I think you should be happy with your results, all those nights of massaging have finally paid off =)Thanx for the helpful tips you have given us.
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postDec 21, 2006#36
Thank you Miss Monet, Peachy. About size, I am only little person, so most band size is 32 But I find B cup at this band size does not fit well, so has to have C cup. I don't think I am C cup, but because my body is little I need C cup for me. I had same complication previous, because sometime I was 32AA amd sometime 30A.
Edit
Dislike

Russian Girl

Unread postJan 09, 2007#37
Tiger Lily, hello from Russia! You are perfect!!! Well done!
Edit
Dislike

huma1982

Unread postJan 25, 2007#38
Hi tigerlily, jus wantd to know wat form of borage oil were u taking............tablet form? or as oil for massage n how much strength of it should be taken internally . wat helps best ?
thanks a lot !
Edit
Dislike

BabeVi

Unread postFeb 15, 2007#39
To Diana,

I am not Tiger Lily, but if you scan through her responses in the thread, you will see she took the borage oil as capsules form, 2 times a day with 1000mg each capsule. Hope this will help you. And if you are really curious about the question, you should ask the question in the main forum instead, everyone discuss everything there.

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih
Greatest Boobies Love,
Vivian Shih
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2464389]sophie9

Unread postFeb 24, 2007#40
i guess tiger lily has stopped her project, and I am new here, but in case she ever comes in and checks, I just have to say her tips and her results are amazing!! She looks perfect; I would want to stay there and not grow anymore either if I were her! If I could trade boobs,I would! But hopefully my project is successful as well. I'm definately going to incorporate the massage technique. Thank you!

hi lily,
ur growth is fab..congrats.. i am a A cupper.. and i do not really know if massaging works.. i wan bigger breasts..so i thought i'll give it a try too..
i know this is kind of personal..but what cup size u were before u started ur program?? whats ur size after massaging..

thanks
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
BabeVi

Unread postMar 01, 2007#42
Whoever upstairs, she was 32AA or 30A before the program, and is 32C as she believes. Please read through not only the program but also her responses earlier, she said everything in a very detailed way.

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih
Greatest Boobies Love,
Vivian Shih
Edit
Dislike

Anonymous

Unread postMar 07, 2007#43
Hi TigerLily. YOu look fabulous!
Do you eat the chicken feet? Or did you throw them away after making broth?
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postMar 07, 2007#44
I always ate feet, but you can eat only broth. After broth is made, either discard the feet or eat broth together with the feet. Eating both is the best if you can do it, but I know it's hard to eat that feet.
Edit
Dislike

michiko

Unread postMar 15, 2007#45
hey! your results are great!! i just have two questions for you
1. when you massage your breast should it hurt??
2. if you just do the massage alone, would i get the same results??
thanks Smile
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postMar 17, 2007#46
To question 1, when you massage it hurts if you have blockage.
To question 2, I say maybe, I think some Taiwan girls use massage alone. (I'm not a medicinist, so I can't give an expert answer)
Edit
Dislike

kat

Unread postMar 20, 2007#47
Hi Tigerlily.
Would it be the same concept if I took Gelatin capsules instead of eating the chicken feet?
If so, what do you think is best form of pills? They have beef gelatin pills and regular gelatin pills which contain 12 different grains.
From your best opinion, which is closest to being the same as the gelatin that you took from chicken feet?
Also, is taking collagen pills any good also? Or a waste of time and money?
Thanks so much!
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postMar 22, 2007#48
Hi Kat! I eat that feet because that's the way I was told is traditional Chinese method for NBE project. I didn't know that gelatin or collagen was available in capsules and I didn't hear anything about it then. But if you can get the capsules I think it OK, because that's the same nutritions I have used. But I'm sorry I don't know what is regular gelatin made of 12 grains. What thing is that? I think beef gelatin would be same as chicken gelatin, but the other I don't know what it is. I don't know for sure the difference between gelatin and collagen, but I always was told to get the gelatin from that feet. Because I am not a medicinist myself I can't give expert answer. Generally I think that you can consider capsules, but when I was on my project I didn't know such capsules existed, but it shows the value of this forum that we all learn these things here.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 30, 2007#49
After 5 months my result have lasted. I not massage for this time, but still eat some booby food to help keep result.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2393228]BabeVi

Unread postMay 25, 2007#50
Hey Tiger Lily. I have a quick question. Since you stated that you're a Taiwanese girl, and there are many other of your girls had been successful through the program, do you gather around on some places, or internet? Can I have the website URL if there's one? I'm a Taiwanese girl as well. Smile

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih

Hi Vivian Shih! I saw your messages some times but I didn't know you were Taiwan girl.

Yes a lot of Taiwan girls have sucessfull projects and they gather at Dr Bra forum (http://www.dr-bra.com)

There are some other places which I mention below (I copied these from Fengshui).

http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/MsgL/2_C ... 8_1_1.html
http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/CateL/2_ ... D_218.html

http://www.urcosme.com/boards/board2-sn ... htm#136148
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
FireflyGirl

Unread postJul 28, 2007#52
Did you ever take measurements before and after your growth (under breasts and across breasts)? I'm curious about how many inches you grew in total.

Also, did you ever feel "growth pains" like aching, burning, tingling, and such? If so, did the pains come and go, or were they fairly consistent?

By the way, thank you for sharing your inspiring story. I just started eating the chicken feet soup everyday as of two weeks ago (plus continuing to massage), and I can definitely see that it's working!

- Firefly -
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postJul 29, 2007#53
Hi Firefly. You can see how much I have grown from my pictures. That tells the story. About the pains, I didn't really experience hardly and pains at all. Maybe because my growth was gradual, I don't know.
Edit
Dislike

FireflyGirl

Unread postJul 30, 2007#54
Thanks, Tiger Lily. I hope you don't mind me asking more questions, but I just thought of another one. I've noticed some definite growth in my breasts over the past two weeks (since I started eating chicken feet soup every day), but I've noticed that my tummy is now growing too! I'm getting some flabbiness there that wasn't there before. Since I'm not on herbs, I don't think it could be attributed to water retention. Did you have any trouble with weight gain or a flabby tummy when you were eating the chicken feet soup every day? I've always been fairly thin, so I can't figure out why the soup seems to be targeting my tummy as well as my breasts...

Thank you :-)

Firefly
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postJul 30, 2007#55
I did put on a little weight when I was following my program but I would not say I had any trouble with that. The weight gain was really not very much and I thought maybe it was necessary to put on a little weight this way. It didn't concern me and actually I didn't notice it at first, so it wasn't trouble.
Edit
Dislike

FireflyGirl

Unread postAug 06, 2007#56
I was reading over your program page again, and I noticed that today is your 25th birthday. Hope you have a great day filled with lots of fun memories :-)

I thought of one more question, too... have your results stayed ever since you stopped your boobie project? Do you have to do anything to maintain your results?

Thanks again, and happy b-day!

- Firefly -
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postAug 06, 2007#57
Hi Firefly. Thanks for your birthday wishes, that was nice of you. Yes I am 25. To reply your question, yes so far my results have stayed since I stopped boobie project. I am eating still some boobie foods to help maintain results, but not as much as before. Massaging was always most important part of project, but now I don't massage at all, just eat some amount of boobie food because I think it can help to maintain.
Edit
Dislike

PinkSkies

Unread postAug 06, 2007#58
Hey Tigerlily,

Happy belated birthday!!! mine is this month too! =)
Edit
Dislike

NoobieBoobie

Unread postAug 14, 2007#59
Hi Tigerlily!

Great results from your massage, I'm really impressed.

I was wondering if you ever considered making a video of the massage technique to post for us. It would be very helpful to a lot of us.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 17, 2007#60
Hi PinkSkies, happy birthday this month!

Hi NoobieBoobie, I don't think I have technical know how to do that, but I can maybe try to make some diagram.

hi Tiger Lily, thnx for the bday wish. my bday is next friday. ^_^ i just wondered, did someone actually show you the massage techniques? or did you read how it's done like us, and just visualised it? I just hope i'm doing it right, since I can't see how it's actually done.
Edit
Dislike

NT

Unread postAug 28, 2007#62
Hi, Do you know of any vegetarian food that will help my breasts grow? thanks
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
tiger.lily

Unread postAug 29, 2007#63
Hi Pink Skies. Nobody showed me how to do the the massage techniques, I read about it in Dr Bra Chinese language forum. Also I read Fengshui's explanation posted here which helps too.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 29, 2007#64
Hi NT. Most important vegetable for booby growth is soy, so this is easy to answer. Soy is most precious helper for growing. When on booby project I ate a soy meal every day.
Edit
Dislike

Lorelii

Unread postDec 19, 2007#65
Hi Tigerlily,
Sorry this may seem silly but i can't seem to find the fengshui massage diagrams you are talking about anywhere? I can find the pansyclub one but you said this wasn't the same thing?

If you could let me know that would be great!

Loreli
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postDec 20, 2007#66
Hi! There are no fengshui massage diagrams. But for explanation of massages you can look on general reference page under the title 'fengshui explanation of massage'. That is what I refer to.
Edit
Dislike

alison

Unread postFeb 21, 2008#67
are there any other foods that will help your boobies grow
Edit
Dislike

fengshuiTW

Unread postFeb 27, 2008#68
IMHO, it's collagen and massage. You can check out the food and drink page for info, though.
Edit
Dislike

eva

Unread postMar 12, 2008#69
Hello,

Let me know if I can use chicken drumsticks in place of chicken feet, and précisely why chicken feet?
Thank you for you reply.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2524007]Louise1982

Unread postMar 12, 2008#70
The feet contain gelatine, the drumstick is just normal meat.

Hello !

Thank you for your answer, a final question, if one feels pain during the massage, you say that it means that there are blocages.

Does this can undermine the development of the breast or not?

Edit
Dislike

snn

Unread postMar 28, 2008#72
if i boil the chicken feet and just eat them instead of making broth, will it work just as well?
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
tiger.lily

Unread postMar 28, 2008#73
To eva, yes if there are blockages this is blocking the development of the breast. You can hope that massage removes blockages.
To snn, if you boil the chicken feet you boil the gelatin out, so eating the feet will miss the point because the gelatin is out of them.
Edit
Dislike

Linden

Unread postMar 29, 2008#74
Hi, Tiger Lily!!
Can you please explain what do you mean by "blockages". What they are and how they can block the growth of my brest?
Edit
Dislike

Pucca

Unread postMar 30, 2008#75
hello,

Tiger Lily could you please send the exact internet link (exact internet adress) about the general reference page on fengshui explanation of massage?
i could not find anything!!!
love
Edit
Dislike

silv1

Unread postApr 01, 2008#76
Here's the link
http://www.network54.com/Forum/486111/t ... of+MASSAGE

Edit
Dislike

Kekie

Unread postApr 04, 2008#77
when you did your massages, what did you use?
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postApr 08, 2008#78
I try to explain about blockage, it's something you feel. When press with fingers during massage if you feel pain this is a blockage to growth which you can know the massage should remove. Then if you continue to massage and no longer feel pain on any points it means the massage has worked to relieve any blockages you had felt.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 08, 2008#79
For massage I always used baby oil (to protect the skin).
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2654226]stilettos

Unread postApr 12, 2008#80
Hey, TigerLily! I'm thinking of trying your massage techniques. How many repetitions did you do for each part of the massage? How many times did you make small circles around the breast with your knuckles, etc.? Thanks!

Hi Lena, for each massage I did 20 times each side.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
stilettos

Unread postApr 13, 2008#82
Thanks!
Edit
Dislike

Eva

Unread postMay 03, 2008#83
Hello Tiger, hello girls !

Claws also twenty times?
Edit
Dislike

amy

Unread postMay 06, 2008#84
can you take gelatin and hydrolized chicken collegan in pill form for similar effect?
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postMay 06, 2008#85
Yes claws 20 times, everything 20 times.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 06, 2008#86
I always was told to get the gelatin from that feet, the traditional Chinese method. When I was during my project I didn't know that gelatin or collagen was available in capsules and I didn't hear anything about it then. But if you can get capsules I think it OK in logic, because that's the same nutritions I used.

Edit
Dislike

Babe

Unread postMay 14, 2008#87
Hi Tigerlily

Congrats to your progress, your result is amazing. Refer to your previous posts, you said it took you about 2 months to see some growth, how long does it take you to reach your current size? Have you reach C cup yet? Have you ever experience any growing pain?

Do you know where can I get gelatin & collagen capsules?
Can I get those nutrition from the beef bone soup instead of feet chicken soup?
Edit
Dislike

UNDERGROUNDPERFORMANCE

Unread postMay 16, 2008#88
Babe

you can get them at any health food store or order on line.

JB
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 20, 2008#89
It took 9 months to reach current size. By then I was not growing more.

Actually I'm not truly a C cup but between a B and a C.

I didn't have much pains. I don't know if it's normal or not, but I didn't feel very much pains at any time. Just little bit now and then.

About beef bone soup, I don't know. Maybe it works, but I think it would take a long time to get gelatin out of the bone.
Edit
Dislike

eva

Unread postJun 05, 2008#90
Hello girls, hello tiger !

About claws, you make them outside the contour of the breast or do you also on the breast itself avoiding nipple?

I'm french, forgive me for my English, thanks.

For the claws you must put your fingers on your boobs, not outside the boobs. Then you pinch boobs but do not pinch the nipples. If you lean forward you can pinch the boobs a little more easy.
Edit
Dislike

eva

Unread postJun 11, 2008#92
Thank you for these precise details, Tiger !
Edit
Dislike

sheila

Unread postJun 14, 2008#93
Hello Lily !

I've read and you say that you did five rounds of massages (20 times each,20 minutes).
Was it only those that you made?

Or is it that you have added else?
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
GoldSnowflake

Unread postJun 19, 2008#94
Tigerlily,

I found these while looking for Thai Breast Massages. Is this method helpful? Can you understand what they are saying? I know the comments on the facebook site itself are rude, but their are always stupid people out there. Anyway I was just wondering if you or Fengshui could translate, and if theses massages would actually increase breast size over time?

There are many other breast massage videos on that site too, but they seem rather questionable. Thanks for any help or input.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 19, 2008#95
This one they talk alot and there is writing on it. Is there really a purpose for these massages?

Edit
Dislike

mixedchica

Unread postJun 23, 2008#96
Hi Tiger lily, well i posted in a forum about massage and waxingmoon mentioned your program.

I have been massaging day and night recently and a bra that is usually lose and comfy for watching tv in, has become a little snug and seems to be fuller than it usually is. I feel a little bit like before i come on my period and get water retention (but it only feel slike that only slightly though)

Which is great but I am just curios as Ive been using a fennel seed and olive oil mix since i started but

As I am Estrogen dominant and Have been reading up on (natural) Progesterone..

Do you think my results would be even better using the 'holland and barret' 'Wild yam 7% PC' or any other natural progesterone creams. or could it have an opposite affect.

Do you think these (fennel and the wild yam cream could be an ok boobie batter??
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 24, 2008#97
To sheila, all the massage that I did are described here. There are none other.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 24, 2008#98
Hi Snowflake

These massages are for health of breast. Very good I think to avoid toxic build up, keep lymph moving, keep breast healthy, help prevent cancer, avoid cystic breasts. I can recommend based on what I hear about it! But the massages in these videos are not designed to make the breast grow.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 24, 2008#99
To kaze, I'm sorry I don't know anything about proesterone cream or what it does. I never used any cream to massage or anything like that. I used only baby oil because it make masage easier and protect the skin.
Edit
Dislike

sheila

Unread postJun 24, 2008#100
Lily, thank you for your information.

Kaze,

If you have too much estrogen you can take the progesterone cream 14th day of the 25th day of the cycle, this may help ththe growth of the breast.

Eating lots of fennel, watercress, cauliflower, broccoli, do a cure, these vegetables are very healthy breast, and to help growth them.

They contain an abondance of good natural estrogens.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon