Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fengshui's D cup journey

Thanks for your input Fengshui. I have quit smoking since end of October, mind you I have cheated a more than a few times, but overall, I have quit. I used Champix, doctor prescribed, it worked well, although did have some of the side effects. Very tired first 2 weeks, had a bit of bloating and alittle bit of depression, saddness, which could also be caused from nicotine with drawal, but once I got through that 1st month it was alot better. Over all, I don't think I could have done it without the Champix. But somedays it is still a struggle, cause now I am off the Champix. Didn't want the cigerettes messing with my hormones when I was on PM, cause this is the last try with any herb for me.
Anyway, I remember you mentioning about a pressure point right under the nipple, and your right, it does hurt like a son -of-gun, but I just started doing it gently and progressed with more pressure each time of massage. Anyway I think it has really helped too, if you can get past the initial pain. So i think your massages have helped alot and look forward to starting PM soon, I think they will give me a great start. The food is hard for me to get, but try and get the supplements you have mentioned, royal jelly, liked it. Sooo, thanks for all of the help and I really look forward to your up dates and final pik. Good luck with the rest of your program and take care.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
cherasia

Unread postApr 02, 2009#173
Quote:Let me start with my stats and routine.
age 38, no kids
height 5'3"
weight 115lb.
started NBE end of Sep 05 with a loose B cup (weight 112 lb then)
i am a smoker(very bad >_< ) and a night person.
achieved full 34C (or small 34D) in early April, 06
current size
upper bust 36 1/2+ inch.(93cm)
lower bust 30 1/4 inch. (77cm)

my routine.
soya milk 1 cup w/coffee in the morning (w/ 2tbs tremella)
20 push-ups (against table) be4 massages
massage 20 min.
boobie soup for lunch.(mainly soups make from chicken feet broth)
(hot)soya milk 1 cup after dinner. (add 1 tbsp of fermented rice most of time)
lots seafoods (clams, shrimps..) once a week at least.
add in borage oil (1000mg) since Mar 15th/06.

my goal--->34DD or E

i think i hit a stall now, so i just started to take VIT-C and E a few days ago, see if i can get a boost from that. will keep u girls updated. (as in May-30, 06)
Hi fengshui, does borage oil increase breast size? You said it helps in your nbe program. Although I heard it works like primrose oil..i don't understand how it can help in the breast growth?

I used to massage my breast with borage..but after i stop using for sometimes, the size went back..I thought the oil just give an instand boost to the chest area. Once i stop using it, it went back to same size as the oil wasn't stay long or wat....so i don't understand how will it help?
Can u explain as I may not know everything about borage Smile
Edit
Dislike

fengshuiTW

Unread postApr 02, 2009#174
age 38, no kids
height 5'3"
weight 115lb.
current size

my routine.
massage 20 min.

my goal--->34DD or E

i think i hit a stall now, so i just started to take VIT-C and E a few days ago, see if i can get a boost from that. will keep u girls updated. (as in May-30, 06)
I don't know why borage helps with NBE, I am sure you can search the forum to find answers, something about GLA?
I took borage oil because some successful NBE stories on TW's NBE forums, so gave it a try. About the same period I started chicken feet soup. I don't know if I grew from borage or feet soup, maybe from both.

Only using borage for massage may not be enough, were you on any boobie foods? It is more likely that a programme exceeds six months for the growth to be permanent.
Edit
Dislike

cherasia

Unread postApr 03, 2009#175
age 38, no kids
height 5'3"
weight 115lb.
current size

my routine.
massage 20 min.

my goal--->34DD or E

Fengshui, thanks for sharing Smile Few years back I did nbe program. Now I do not take any nbe program..but am considering to try deborah's pm and robust.. Thought of trying chicken feet soup. I look at the recipe u gave. Sound easy and simply. Do I need a special pot to make broth? or any type will do? First time I heard that broth can be stored for a week !!! how much do u drink for a day? Is a small traditional bowl enough for a day?

You mention in ur recipe to put 14 cups of water or more..how big is the cup?

By the way, have u heard of this recipe?
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/t ... taiwanese-

I got it from dr-bra website introduce from a lady few years back. so sad that now the website is no longer active. I can't even enter into the forum anymore.

Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2311547]fengshuiTW

Unread postApr 05, 2009#176
age 38, no kids
height 5'3"
weight 115lb.
current size

my routine.
massage 20 min.

my goal--->34DD or E

Hi, just use a regular deep kitchen pot to make the broth.
I drink a bowl of boobie soup a day.
It's the measureing cup I used in the receipe. It really doesn't matter how much water you use. Say you use 28 chicken feet or so to make broth for a week's worth, you can use more then 14 cups of water to boil down to 14 cups, or you can boil it way down to seven cups (just more concentrated). When the broth is done, devide it for seven days, so, if you make 14 cups out of 28 feet, you drink 2 cups a day, if you only get seven cups of broth, you drink 1 cup a day. Of course you can add more water for each serving, as long as you drink the whole thing, you get same "quantity" of collagen for your boobies.

Here are the original threads for that drink you are asking, you should be able to find the ingredients in a Traditional chinese herb shop. (p.s. I have never tried, can't give advice)

http://www.urcosme.com/boards/board2-sn ... htm#136148

http://www.urcosme.com/boards/board2-sn237034-3.htm

Hope this helps.

cherasia
Thank u fengshui! this helps alot Smile I can't get wild yam and ginkgo powder at traditional chinese herbal shop Sad I had ask a few shops, all never sell ..anyway thanks alot for your help!!

Hi Fenshui,
It may sound odd...but I'm so happy I found you!
I saw you on another website, providing a lot of useful info, but the site closed down the thread (it was in 2006) and I thought, "darn...i missed out...." So when I found this site and saw you here I was pretty excited!

Your D cup journey is very inspirational! I am trying to follow your path.

I was 34C (36" upper & 30" lower) a few years ago when I was heavier, and I lost 15 pounds and dropped my cup size too...I now wear 32C, padded. When my period comes I can fill the 32C without padding....
But strictly speaking I'm really 32B!! (33" upper - 28" lower= 12cm difference). ...I want to drop 3 more pounds (to 110) and I don't wanna go down to an A!!!...I'm trying to get to D too. I was almost giving up until I saw your story!

-Every morning I drink mountain yam with soy milk.
-I try to drink the sweet fermented rice + cooked egg every other day or everyday.
-I'm taking both EPO & Borage Oil, 1000mg in the morning and 1000mg at night.
-I'm taking royal jelly. I'm also taking collagen powder & Q10.

-Green papaya fish soup: I actually read the thread on FashionGuide too and I started cooking green papaya & bass soup...but I'm a terrible cook and it tastes terrible, but I still make myself drink it at least 2-3 times a week...but i think after reading your program I'm going to switch to the chicken feet soup.

-Chinese medicine (8-treasure soup): I also went to see a Chinese doctor and he said my kidney & "chi" are weak, and advised me make this Chinese medicine soup that'll help. It'll also help regulate my period. Supposedly when my kidney & "chi" get stronger, my body will absorb the "boobie foods" more effectively.

I also massage myself...but usually just 20 minutes a day.

Do you think I still need to take pills?
I was thinking about taking Breast Gain Plus (Breast Actives) & Greenbush pills.....i heard they are very effective too... I'm trying everything I think can help!!
Thank you so much for helping us even after you've reached your goal! You rock!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 12, 2009#179
age 38, no kids
height 5'3"
weight 115lb.
current size

my routine.
massage 20 min.

my goal--->34DD or E

I just realized that I've spent the last SEVEN HOURS going trhough NBE info online......and i only discovered this forum 2 hours ago.

the only break i took was--to go out and buy a heating pad!
... i'm worried that i've incurred a slightly unhealthy obsession.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2311547]fengshuiTW

Unread postApr 13, 2009#180
age 38, no kids
height 5'3"
weight 115lb.
current size

my routine.
massage 20 min.

my goal--->34DD or E

Hi, good to "meet" you, too. Smile
I think your programme seems great already, plus you are on Chinese herbal tonic, maybe you can give it a try before you try other pills.
Food and massage has worked for lots of girls, since you can find a good TCM herbal shop, have you read this thread on FG? Seems a good tonic to try, too.
http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/MsgL/07/ ... 8_1_1.html

Anyways, best luck to your programme. Smile

kimgold
To Sandra:

hi, I am also trying this method (booby food and massage). I read your post and really interested in the Chinese medicine (8-treasure soup) that boosts kidney & "chi" to absorb the "boobie foods" more effectively. It would be great if you can share the recipe of this 8-treasure soup you are taking. Thank you very much.

You may most likely find it (8-treasure soup) pre-pack in asain supermarkets or TCM herbal shops. It's eight different Chinese herbs.

It will be good for you to consult with a TCM doctor to make the dose exact for you. If you find it, buy one pack to try out, not everybody can accept the taste.

kittyl0ve
hi fengshui, may i know what does all these mean?
ªªªª
is it only me that i cant see your "diagram" with all the U that you used to describe them for massage? do enlighten me with thanks!

OptimisticGirl
Dear fengshui,
I just wonder the kind of fermented rice you take is the white or black/purple one?

Thank you so much. Your result is so encouraging. I'm asian,too but I just hope to achieve your start ^_^!

Hi, if you feel comfortable leaving me your email address, I will send the directions of arrow signs to your email.
Because the "arrow signs" can not be displayed on the forums.
Edit
Dislike

The fermented rice I take is white (that's the only kind I can find), I may try back or purple fermented rice if I find them. Smile

martine
Thank you for your info Fengshui.

So massage, 10 minutes morning and evening is something correct. ok.

I would like to know now how much does it roughly gelatin a day, because I can not find chickens feet easily in France. So I found another solution, making preparations gelatine pork that is in the form of sheets to melt, I currently take 200 to 250 grams per day is this enough?

Excuse me for my english..
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2782397][/url]

Carly
Hello Fengshui,

I hope you don't mind answering a few of my questions. Can you tell me what type of body shape you are (pear, hourglass etc) and where do you tend to gain weight? Do you gain weight evenly or more in your stomach or lower body?

Hi, I guess I am closer to hourglass shape (36.5-27-36.2),

when I gain weight it tends to be more in stomach, not much on boobs or butt.

Carly
Are you aware of anyone who is pear shape and have achieve sucess from this method? I'm in my 5 months of the method and I'm not seeing any results. I massage, eat chicken feet soup and drink soy milk daily (with the exception of lots of seafood I'm basically following your method), but beside acne and weight gain I've not seen any improvement to the bust line. I'm pear shape (gain weight in stomach, hips and thighs) and wonder if this is the reason for my lack of success? I've start to take borage oil to see if this will help, but it's really discouraging to put in nearly 6 months of effort and not seeing any payoffs. Should I drink more chicken feet soups and be stricter with my no-no foods? I would really appreciate your advice.

Linda_k
Hello fengshui!

i'm so happy to find this forum and you guys which had amazing results! thats really so much encouraging and exciting! your help means so much!

first i want to ask your opinion that, is this really possible for me to grow? im a healthy 19 year old girl, and my cup size is a loose b. i want to grow to a full b/loose c. do you really think it is possible? if it is, how much time do you think it would take for me to grow to that size by eating chicken foot soup and some herbs with massage daily?

what do you think is the crucial part of this growth process? chicken foot soup? massage? herbs? which herbs?

thank you so much in advance! hugs!

You are only 19, I am sure you have great chance for NBE, most likely faster and better results than me.
I didn't take herbs, you can check other people's programmes,
there are lots of success.
You are so young, just boobie foods and massage may just be enough for you. Give it at least two months, you should be able to see some differences.

Linda_k
Hey fengshui!

sorry for bothering.. i have another question. i started massaging and eating boobie foods, and i started seeing little fullness already! but i need your advise. i want my boobs to grow round and firm like yours. is there any specific massage technique that helps the boobs to grow in a nice shape?
also i feel tingles in my boobs (just like the ones i felt at the age of 14 when my boobs grew) when i concentrate and think that they are actually growing. is it a good sign? did you ever feel that tingles?

Thank you so much!

chickyy
So sorry for bothering you i was just wondering how you made the chicken feet soup and if you have the recipe thanks Wink

Cselestyna

the recipe is in the foods section.

but you make like you would any broth, buy a package of fresh chicken feet from the asian super market. wash them and chop off the tips ( the nails at there knuckle) the feet should be de-skinned when you buy them, if not then you will have to take off the hard yellow rind yourself.

put them into a large stock pot with water, you can add as much water as you feel, depending on the amount of feet, usually 1-3 inches above the chicken feet should be enough.

boil them for 20 mins, and then skin off the foam and crud that rises to the top, if there is alot, add a little bit more water. simmer for 1-3 hours. keep skimming off the crud and foam as you wait for it too finnish,

you can add onions, garlic,chille peppers, anything you want.

when the broth is finnished it should be a milky beige color. and when you put it into your containers (enough for every day of the week) when it has cooled down and you've put it into the fridge, the broth should turn into a stiff jelly like substance, that is how you know you've done it right. all that "jelly" is collagen rich broth...

if you cannot find chicken feet you could try it with chicken wings...but those are waay more expensive.

you can also make a big big batch and freexe it like you would any broth, and use it to make soups, pastas and sauces, drink it when your sick, ect.

it is best to eat the feet as well, it can be hard to over come the grossness. if you don't like the taste, then after you've portioned the broth, take your feet and bake them like you would chicken feet, for abour 20 mins...they become nice and crispy and yummy.

the broth tastes better if you add spice and onionse and garlic and then separate the chunks of veggies when you are done cooking the broth. taste the broth until you reach a taste you like. other wise it won't be enjoyable.

when you reheat it, usually microwave is good.

when i do chicken feet soup i usually drink it like a drink, it is quicker th an making something of it everynight. also remember to eat boobie foods. lots of soy products: soy milk, tofu, edamame.

you can find a recipe for home made soy milk in the foods section as well.

i hope this answered some questions about how to make the chicken feet soup.

BabyD
I hope i get an answer...
Anyway I am fifteen and I don't like my boob size, of course, they're not quite a B yet. I know I'm "young and I have time and blah blah blah" but i would rly like it if my boobs were atleast a 36 B or a small C. I have a big time self esteem problem. I am pretty but i just can't seem to believe that. This has nothing to do with guys because they still flirt with me but I still feel so self conscious. Whenever I see the girls in my class, all of which have bigger boobs than me i feel even more insecure.

I was wondering if your massage would work for me and how long it would take to see results. I'm not planing on herbs or anything just boobie foods and massage.
Some info about me:

height: 5'5
weight: 110 lbs
BMI: 18.3
under measurment: 26 inches
over measurement: 30.3 inches
waist: 25.5
hips: 28

Hi, long time no see y'all. I am sorry I don't have time to check this forum anymore and i had done with my NBE programme around 3 years ago I think. As for myself, the result is permanent, after I was done for my NBE programme, i was on maintenance for about a year, I believe I mentioned on this page or on the fengshui massage page. It's not likely I will be answering questions as I am pretty sure I have answered everything about this programme multiple times, if you do a good search I am sure you can find it.
So after 3 years I still have my 34 D, so it's safe to say it's permanent for me, it took a long time to achieve, but it was worth it to me.
also I think home-made chicken broth should work pretty well for this food & massage method, I do think chicken feet soup is better (and cheaper), yet home-made chicken broth can work if you can not find chicken feet or just can't stomach it. Smile

Here is what you need to do to make a home-made chicken broth for boobies.
1. you need a whole chicken around 3~4 lb. to make a week use of boobie soup.
2. use hot water to rinse chicken well, I recommend to drink 1~1 1/2 cup boobie soup per day. So add 10.5 cup of water in a big pot, boil it, now put in chicken (now check where the waterline is after the chicken is in), so that's how much broth you need for a week, keep the water simmer boiling, you can keep adding water to make sure you make enough broth, or start with more water to boil it down to the original waterline.
3. cover (to reduce cooking time) and keep low boiling for around 1.5~2 hrs or til the broth turn milk white. It should be done.
4. let cool and discard the chicken (you can eat it, but most of flavor is in the broth, it will tastes pretty bland), put broth in seven small containers .
5. if the broth jells up in frige, you've done it right. But before you reheat the broth, SCOOP OUT the fat(the yellow thingie) floating on top of broth, so you don't gain weight from the soup.
6. you need to drink one container worth of broth per day, you can add more water to make it two servings as long as you finish the whole container a day. Use the broth to cook anything you like with it, it;s fine.
I do not guarantee this method will work for everybody, but it did work for me. Hope this helps. Smile Good luck.

Note, below is all optional,you can add a tbsp of vinegar and cooking wine to cook the chicken broth. Vinegar will help release the calcium from chicken, and cooking wine is for better taste.
I also like to put some ginger in the broth, not only for better flavor, also for the warming effect for better circulation.
Add some celery or carrots, corn or other veggies for better flavor if you like.

so the home-made chicken broth is a bit more expensive than chicken feet soup, but still reasonable.

Last, I want to thank these sweet ladies answering the questions for me, I truly appreciate it, and feel free to write on my page to help more boobie-growing fellows. Smile Thanks again!!
Edit
Dislike

Justdoll

Unread postOct 27, 2010#215
age 38, no kids
height 5'3"
weight 115lb.
current size

my routine.
massage 20 min.

my goal--->34DD or E

Hi Fengshui! I've been reading your posts and all your experiences with the boobie project for this forum and the other forums as well. I am so amazed as to how much this has worked for you. I am chinese as well, and i LOVE LOVE LOVE chicken feet soup. but mine has peanuts and stuff in it. I didn't know something i love eating would work out as a miracle product for boob enhancement! I really appreciate you for sharing your experiences with everyone. However, I do have a question regarding the boob massages that you do.
1) How many sets of exercise do you do for each technique? (if you know what i mean..)
2) I am 24 and a non-smoker, you said that you've read somewhere else that younger girls tend to see results faster? Do those girls eat and do the same thing as you? I love soya bean milk as well, and I plan to drink it everyday.
I think 15 months to get your results are tremendous! I hope I can see some results in about 2 months.

THank you for all your help and input. You're amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]

Unread postDec 30, 2012#216
age 38, no kids
height 5'3"
weight 115lb.
current size

my routine.
massage 20 min.

my goal--->34DD or E

see link for more detail.
http://www.breastnexus.com/fengshui_bra.html
Last edited by fengshuiTW on 3:01 PM - Dec 30, 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon