Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

swelling. Maybe...I think....

So I think I might finally have a small bit of swelling starting after more than 2 months of noogling. It's a very small difference of only 1/2 an inch and I know the other girls say they have massive swelling, so I might be wrong in thinking it's that, but it's been going on for about a week. first lasting about 15 minutes, then the next day longer and the next, more ect. I woke up this morning still measuring the extra 1/2 from last nights session, but when I noogled this morning it din't add more swelling to that already existing, it just made them firmer.

So, I'm excited that it may finally be working. I was really starting to worry that with all the things I have to take for my health problems that it might be counter productive and I might end up being one of those gals that it just didn't work for.

That´s greatRolleyes
I do get 1 cm swelling too after a 3-4 hour session!but it doesn´t last at all,and sometimes when i noogle more i don´t get more swelling which i find weird.I thought more pumping equals more swelling..I started using the large domes today and they hurt my ribs so bad:s But i´m really hoping to see some results in shape an size till summer.The swelling lasts just 15 minutes or so..Let´s hope for the best for us nooglersBig Grin

I never measure the amount of time my swelling lasts, but I get 1/2 inch to 1 full inch of swelling, sometimes I take the domes off wait a few hours then pump again to try to get more swelling, but just doesn't happen, it only makes them firmer as you said, or as I call it rock boobs lol they feel so hard it's scary! Scared the shit out of me the first time I did that, I thought I damaged something, I started crying and telling hubby they feel like rocks like I have implants, he told me to calm down and that it was probably that I pumped too much and it will go down. It took like 6 hours to soften back up! So at least I know it won't be permanently hard like implants! Some of the ladies on there seen results faster than I did others take a little longer, don't let it get ya down! just keep pumping Smile

Hi Mel, it took me ages to get any swelling with the NB, about 3 or 4 months i think and mine only lasted 5 or 10 minutes, i think this is the start that most people get so fingers crossed i think its going to start working for you now and you should gradually notice more swelling and it will last longer hun. Good luck Mel xxxx

thanks cheryl. I'm sure hoping that is what it is. But if not, then I've had a surprise growth sprut so either way, it's a good thing. LOL

my swelling doesn't last long either yet, mel, so we are in this together!! here's hoping for the growth spurt option, too!

cheryl, did you post a new picture?! you have gotten HUGE!!

wow I'm MIA for a bit and come back to Cheryl with a new pic of what looks like E's or F's!!! holly molly! I haven't been able to pump much Sad lost 1/2 inch but oh well I didn't lose it all thank goodness, 32C still fits. Hoping to get back on pumping schedule now

welcome back anastasia!

Hi Anastasia good to have you back hun, and i am a 38DD at the moment, i have put on nearly 12ibs since Christmas and im on a major growth spurt. I have stopped all my NBE though at the minute untill my body sorts itself out, and i dont want to get any larger now so my new routine will purley be for shape and lift as i am not happy with how they look at the moment. Speak to you all soon when i sort out my new routine lol xxxx

by the way i'm sure after a few days back on a routine it will be right back. i had a weekend last weeek that i didnlt get any pumping in and my fluff as i call it was gone by sunday. but i had it back after 3 pumpings. i'm still just keeping the 1/2 inch if swelling but i also know i did some more growing with bb cause i tried to pull out my large cups last night to use in a fix and it was useless. i filled them all the way up without even a airbubble to spare. it was pretty surprised since it's only been about a month since i switched from them and even then i could have still used them if i needed to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon