Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beware of yourlizzy.com - Poor shipper and fake products

Simple Ella J, Karina is most likely Lizzy herself under a fake name or someone that knows her personally or works for her. And I can understand making a profit, but that isn't just profit, that's greed, that's ripping people off. And yes, if you knew the items she sells was from other places, you would buy them from the original places. Tell me this, if someone was selling a pair of jeans they bought at walmart for $12 online for $500 would you buy them online? Hell no! You'd take your butt to walmart and buy them lol it would be plain stupidity to buy it for $500 when the quality is not worth that. Now I'm not saying the products she's selling isn't good quality. Greenbush makes good herbs, noogleberry makes good pumps, so does Brava. But why would you buy something marked up ridiculously when you can go to the source the seller got it from? It's not as if she is going through a wholesaler and selling them the reasonable retail price. She is marking the price way beyond retail. I've sold on ebay too, but I buy from wholesale lots and sell the items at retail price or below retail price to give people a good deal. I guess good people are becoming more and more scarce now a days, everyone wants to rip everyone else off.

Dang it, I purchased from her last year. I wish I would've just waited until I found this helful forum. Not only did I purchase the automatic breast pump, I never used it because I need a voltage converter which I don't know how to use. Oh well, I wanna order the noogleberry..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon