Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Periwinkle12's program

Started nbe 3 years ago at 34A. Size now: 34A but not discouraged lol.

Height: 5'1
Weight: 116 lbs

Past nbe products used
1. Breast Actives pill and cream: Gave me a bit of fullness, but headaches made it impossible to concentrate so I stopped.

2. Natureday: Disgusting taste, expensive

3. Robust PM pills and cream: Messed up periods

4. Fenugreek, hops, fennel: Too many pills. Quit after A LOT of Acne and hard time keeping up with sched

What I plan to take now: Spring Valley MSM. That's it for now. Looks like people are taking 6,000-8,000g a day. Lots of pills. I'll take 2g (2 pills) twice a day and increase weekly until at 6,000-8,000g depending on side effects (aka acne)

After 2 months I'll see if I can handle adding something else into the regime.

Questions, thoughts, ideas on how to make program better totally welcomed. Making a program page to make myself stay on task.

I drink coffee twice a day. Don't plan on stopping. So I'll take pill hour or so after coffee.

1st day of my routine!

Capsules are kind of big. Maybe it was early and I was out of it, but felt like they are bigger than fenugreek per say.

Forgot to take the pills for the past 3 days. So busy it slipped my mind. Maybe I need to do a reminder alarm in my phone to take it at certain times? haha

When I think of my boobs they tingle. Isn't that weird? LOL. Shows that good thoughts work wonders? ;-)

I'm trying hypnosis and I want my boobs to tingle but no luck yet. I think that means they're growing. Tongue

(09-02-2010, 04:19 AM)sweetpea Wrote:  I'm trying hypnosis and I want my boobs to tingle but no luck yet. I think that means they're growing. Tongue

Hypnosis is not quite as ridiculous as what I am resorting to in my program...

using...magnets.

Hi guys!

I thought of trying the magnets once, but in the old archive someone said they made her boobs itch. lol

What does the hypnosis consist of? Like visualizing? Good luck, I'm they'll start tingling in no time!
--------------
Took 4 pills today.
Had celery and peanut butter today and thought of laisegirl haha. thanks for the healthy food advice!
Just read this girls program. She grew to a 34b, nice. makes me want to take my fenugreek and fennel again. But sticking with my simple program for now.

Hey. It seems what you're doing may be starting to work, which is great. Smile I think MSM is a good supplement. But if you happen to need more 'umph' and don't wanna mess with hormones, you might wanna try out the noogleberry. Then again if you're pretty busy, it might not be for you. I'm starting to see more fullness now after I pump and it's only been 3 days, so I'm glad. Big Grin

As for Ro-Bust cream/pills, I had loved that stuff when I 1st started using it. It was the only thing that worked and gave me well over an inch. But it caused shedding for me, and its effectiveness isn't as potent as it had been. I'll be d@mned if I increase my dose cause it might make my shedding worse! So won't be buying anymore.

Anyway, don't wanna hijack your thread lol. Good luck!

hey shyboobs!

i remember looking at your program page, along with mel and one other and it is what inspired me to start over and keep it simple.

i was on the general board and chelsea had posted a link to a nb she had found. it looked like a breast feeding instrument haha. i dont know what i was thinking it was going to look like but it interests me lol.

yeah i don't know about robust. i didn't use it for long but i kind of got tired with the grow your boobs in 2 days products, esp the ones that messed with my period.

shedding? forgive me for being slow. but you mean your skin? or losing boobage? haha.

------------

4 pills again today.
My pee is very yellow. Like almost orange. Has any one else had this happen 2 them?

How much water are you drinking a day? Coffee has a diuretic effect so it could be that you're a lil dehydrated. Anyways your program is interesting since I am a fan of MSM also. It seems to give me that extra boost. Best wishes with your program, I will be interested to see how it goes for you.

X-P Eeww...no not shedding skin lol or boobs, altho I did shrink a lil (that loss is gradually being replaced tho with NB). I'm talking about my hair. Tongue I use GNC Ultranourish Hair and Nioxin Cleanser/Therapy to combat it. It's not stoppin it tho, so it's better if I just don't buy anymore PM and let the products do their job.

I'm glad that I inspired you to continue your journey! Blush It feels very humbling to inspire someone. Shy As for NB, yeah it's quite the device ain't it lol. That's cool you're interested, it's def something to consider to boost your program if you got the dedication for it.

Hm, dark yellow pee? Either up your water intake or lessen the coffee, memee might be onto something there. If not, it could be MSM detoxing the body. It can do that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon