Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Periwinkle12's program

LOL shyboobs. I had it all wrong. Ohh that's weird that PM does that to you bc isn't it supposed to promote good hair and nails? Yeah, it's a good thing you stopped. I'd freak out if my hair was shedding a lot.

Thanks for the advice memee. It might be the coffee. I have to drink more water. I drink about 2 cups a day, sometimes less. Never consciously thought about it until you just asked.

I know just realize that is not enough...and very bad for my health in general.

--------------

Sooo tired! Very busy day today. Headache, head pounding. Forgot to take the pills in the morning, so taking all 4 now. Def will try and remember to take 1st dosage early tomorrow.

Drinking more water. Up to four cups a day now. I doubt I can do the whole 8 a day though , we'll see.

I get so pumped when i read ppl grew from As to Cs.

Can't wait to start growing :-)

Drank some orange juice with pills in the night. Boobs kind of feel like they are on fire. I'll take that as "growing pains" hahha

Almost threw up taking pills tonight, don't know why.

Going to order sp tomorrow and see how that goes. I prayyyyy that I do NOT get cellulite.

Ew, almost threw up from taking the pills? Perhaps the pills are too big or too many? I always find drinking the pills down with something warm or thick helps. (i.e. hot water, warm milk, teas, protein shake etc)

I get the gag reflexes sometimes if I just drink with water, mostly in the morning. my stomach can't really handle cold or room temperature water in the morning...

Yeah I was taking mine with water, prob should try and take it with something else bc my stomach is sensitive in the morning too. But water is usually on the approved morning things haha.
----------
Forgot to take the pills in the night yesterday oops!

Decided to not get sp and just use fenugreek.
I'm thinking...2 fenugreek and msm twice a day, for a total of 8 pills.

Draw back of fenugreek: hungry ALL the time :-/

Burping fenugreek. Yuckkk! Haha, prob shouldn't be burping anyways. It's "unladylike" lol!

Ew, is it like when you burp and you taste/smell what you last ate?
I get that sometimes if I swallow the pills funny.Big Grin

Yeah! It's weird, cuz the msm pills don't do that. I don't know if it's cuz they don't have a taste or if they are just packaged better. The pills are very full and When I squeeze them they have a thick gel cap. The fenugreek cap is very flimsy.

Man, I want the boobs for sure, but I am slacking hardcore on taking the pills. Often times just taking it once a day.

Pill bootcamp starts today. Must take it twice a day. No more lazy me lol.
Results come quicklyyyy so I can feel bad when I miss a dose haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon