Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Periwinkle12's program

Boobs giving me some kind of pain, but period is supposed to be coming soon so it might be that? But whenever I take fenugreek I never get my period. So not sure what to make of it. Must grow boobs *nods head up and down* lol!!

I wonder if the amount of FG is too high for you. I say this in relation to PM. A lot of PM users (Im a past user) have/had this problem with period not coming when it's suppose to come; some too late, some too early. My cycles were always longer, like 50 something days apart. It's because it's too strong. This was the first thing that came to mind when you said your period never comes with FG. Maybe you are one of those ppl who need lower dose??

I think it's just in general for me and fenugreek because even when I took one pill a day I never got my period.

I am a past user of PM and that thing is horrible! Screwed up periods all over the place, but I had mild case of cramps which was a very good thing.

-------

having weird things happen this time around. 1st it was weird pee color, now I smell like fenugreek down there. Double yuck lol.

I just read in a magazine about a lady who was on antibiotics. The pills were too big. Her husband took the pill and rolled it in Olive Oil and it rolled right down easily. Hope that helps Smile

(23-02-2010, 07:56 AM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  Draw back of fenugreek: hungry ALL the time :-/

So I'm not the only one!
Since I've started the program 9 days ago, I've been so hungry all the time. What do you do to overcome this hunger?

I am having a lot of hungry moment with BO I snack with fruits that contain light carbs in it such as bananas, mangoes, papayas and dragon fruits. Don't snack with fruits that contain high acidity like oranges it will make it even worst. Dry nuts and dry fruits work too it won't put weight on you that's good news for me.

I see. I will have to pack some bananas and mangoes to munch on. Thanks!

Thanks cute little bunnie I'll look into that. It shouldn't be too hard to find in stores, I don't think?

Jena,
Yeah the hunger wit fenugreek is not fun lol. I usually ignore it but it causes for sone embarrassment when i'm in a quiet setting haha. On the old forum ppl talked about eating nuts and things with high protein so they would be full longer with not a lot of food neccess taken in. One mentioned eatig poppy seeds bc it made her full and was good for nbe.

Yes, it's no fun when I'm sitting there thinking about food all day long. I took your advice and grabbed myself a bag of mix nuts today, and it did help me with my hunger. Smile

A lot of people switch to a low carb high protien diet when doing NBE, especially with BO. The good thing with that is that you are getting tons of protien which is needed for growth and you don't have to wory about your weight as much. Once your on a true low carb diet you can munch all you want on the apporpriate things, such as cheese, sandwhich meat slices, ( I love lunchables and only eat half the crackers, nuts, ect. The problem with a low carb diet is if you splurge on something that day that is not low carb, and it takes you over your allowed carb count for the day, then everything you have eaten for the day gets processed differently, so you have to go with it 100% or not at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon