Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

been busy

i will be on during the week... i promise this time!

i just wanted to say, i went from 34 to 34.5 inches this month! yay! not much change in anything else, just over the bust... and getting more and more pains during the days. slow and steady wins the race!

best boobie wishes, all! i will catch up soon!

1/2 an inch... whoohooo emmie! I love hearing that others are having the same results! awesome progress. congrats!

Hi Emmie, well done hun on your growth thats great news that so many people are having success at the moment. Speak to you soon hun xxxx

cheryl you are looking GOOD!! what bra/shirt is doing THAT??

thanks, mel! we appear to be the 1/2 inch at a time ladies... hopefully we will just keep going until we catch up with cheryl!

Hi emmie, thanks hun im not sure what the bra top is, i know its gossard and it cost me £26 in a sale at TK maxx lol, i like my bargain shopping lol. But it gives good lift but its not very comfortable lol its like wearing a basque. Im still getting use to bras and shopping for them there is so many types and every make fits different, im just trying to figure out my style aswell, with clothes and stuff, so all in all its a challange to say the least lol. I still feel uncomfortable trying clothes and bras on in shops so most of the time i buy something in the spare of the moment and by the time i get home i hate it or it doesent fit very well or i have nothing to go with it lol so many choices. I think the problem i have is my body is very feminine but my face and voice are not and i am starting to get a little self conscious of that, i would post a picture with my face on as id love some honest opinions on how i look but i dont want my pictures all over the net. But anyway sorry for going on lol speak soon emmie, good luck hun xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon