Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Very High Progesterone, Higher End of Normal Estradiol

Hello everyone,
Looking for advice on my wife's program now that I have results in from her hormone test. She is doing a slightly modified version of SurferJoe's popular option 2 "Major Growth" program. Before we got tests back, but after samples were collected we started supplements that actually influence hormones, so the test is untainted.
She has been taking 2000mg of MSM, 2400mg of 50% saponin Shatavari, 200mg of PM during first half of cycle, and 84 mg of PC second half.
All of these have been tolerated very well by my wife. I will attach the full PDF below but here are the highlights of her results:
Estradiol - 185.8 pg/mL, tester says normal but on the high end
Progesterone (measured on day 21 of cycle) - 550 pg/mL, double what the tester considers normal.
Testosterone - 20.1 pg/mL, tester considers this within low end of normal range but only barely.

My wife is already very large chested, she fits a UK 48H. Personally my takeaway is that this test is a green light to ramp up the PM to try to balance the massive amount of progesterone my wife has. My current plan is to do no PC at all and start her on 500mg of Ainterol PM ASAP as she is in the first half of her cycle. If well tolerated, possibly take it as high as 1000mg, taking a few steps in between to ramp up. I welcome any thoughts you all have on this.

For those who read the PDF: I absolutely took note that her DHEA, FH, and LH are all extremely low. I think the only reason she has any estrogen at all currently is because she is overweight and most likely has PCOS, causing the excess testosterone she produces to be converted to estrogen. We plan on getting her to a doctor ASAP to sort these issues out, hopefully now with test results in hand they will be willing to listen to my wife, because for years now they have not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon