Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting from a larger size, just got my hormone test results back, any advice?

Hi all, I was finally able to get a hormone test done on Day 21 of my cycle and here are the results. I am hoping someone can shed some light on a good program I could begin. A little background on me, I am currently a 28GG/30G. I am hoping to grow a few cup sizes, but honestly, the sky is the limit for me in terms of my growth goals.

TLDR;
Progesterone: 11.5 ng/mL (seems mid-range of normal) 
Estradiol: 326 pg/L (seems on the high side of normal) 
Testosterone: 39 ng/dL (seems a little high)
Thank you guys for any advice!  Smile

ps. ( I cross posted this to the nbe subreddit so you may have already seen this post there!)

If you are already GG then I don't think there can be anything wrong with your hormone levels.

(01-10-2023, 12:20 AM)melatoninwatermelon Wrote:  Hi all, I was finally able to get a hormone test done on Day 21 of my cycle and here are the results. I am hoping someone can shed some light on a good program I could begin. A little background on me, I am currently a 28GG/30G. I am hoping to grow a few cup sizes, but honestly, the sky is the limit for me in terms of my growth goals.

TLDR;

Hi Melatoninwatermelon, have you always been that size naturally or did you use NBE methods to get to where you are currently?

(01-10-2023, 12:20 AM)melatoninwatermelon Wrote:  Hi all, I was finally able to get a hormone test done on Day 21 of my cycle and here are the results. I am hoping someone can shed some light on a good program I could begin. A little background on me, I am currently a 28GG/30G. I am hoping to grow a few cup sizes, but honestly, the sky is the limit for me in terms of my growth goals.

TLDR;

Are you using the sizing guide from the page A Bra That Fits?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon