Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feeling defeated in breast pumping

Ive been pumping since March, everyday for few hours. However, it doesn’t give me any growth. Instead leave me some permanent brown mark which I still trying to fade Sad

Ive been pumping regularly since March, however it only give me some brown mark which I still trying to fake and no growth at all…

Drinking lots of water before and during pumping is very important. Also massage with oil, Almond, coconut, Aloe Vera or other oil.
Although pumping for many hours is desirable, not all at once. 15-20 min sessions preferably spread out over the day, i.e. morning and evening sessions. Also take breaks of a few days every week or two.

Hello, it helps if you switch up your routine.
When I first started out I would do pump and hold for 7 minutes then massage for 3 minutes for a total of one hour (ie 5-6 7 minute sessions which takes an hour) have a break and then repeat.

I then started alternating between pump on hold for 10 minutes then massage for 3-5 mins for a total of one hour, have a break then pump and hold for one hour (I actually can’t keep the domes on for an hour though, I have to release and repump every 15 mins).

I think you kind of need to surprise your boobs by doing something different when you a hit a wall, hope this helps Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon