Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Evebra finally available

I got the size 5 domes over the weekend and I can confirm they are the same width and height of the size 4 domes but they appear to be about 2 inches deeper. I doubt I'll get close to filling them out so I'm glad I didn't buy the size 6. I doubt I could navigate in them.

So far they are working just like the size 4s and I haven't seen any reduced swelling. I was afraid that would happen since there is so much room in the domes.

I did manage to contact Evebra before they shipped the order out and they told me the $50 coupon is for the system - not the components. They threw in some free skin seal as a consolation.

@Here2learn, I'm glad the adhesive worked for you! If I knew the rim skirts all had that same type of defect, I would have mentioned it earlier.

As for your swelling issues, I'm not sure what to recommend if you've been doing 14 hour + sessions but still have no residual swelling. I did notice more retention at week 10, but I also had mostly consistent residual swelling before then. Maybe you'll notice a change in a couple of weeks.

I think I found the thread you were referring to and I believe that poster was using very high pressures since she said 125 mmHg was fine. 

I haven't gone beyond 30 mmHg (and don't intend to) and I haven't experienced anything negative. I think they went down from 30 [Brava] to 20 [Evebra] mmHg to address comfort issues. I wouldn't necessarily rule out a trial for a higher pressure if you can - at 25 mmHg.

@Here2learn, You  must drink lots of water to get swelling. It also helps if you warm your breasts before pumping (hair dryer etc.) but not hot, just comfortably warm. Also massage with oil like almond oil, 5 to 15 minutes, at least twice a day. Hope this helps.

Back with an update.

I am technically done with my Evebra sessions. Right now I'm doing 1 week on my smaller breast (R side) only to try to get it more even with the slightly larger breast (L side). It has been over 24 hours since I stopped using Evebra on the L side and it's the same size.  Big Grin  I measured the circumference of each breast before starting the single dome session to monitor any shrinkage on one side and any growth on the other.

Here are my stats:
17 weeks of Evebra on both breasts
14 hours for each session
Initial pre session measurement: 29.5-30 in ATN (across the nipple)
Final post session measurement: 33.675 in ATN

So I gained about 3.5 to 4 additional inches. However, after my last session I did measure my underbust again and its at 28 inches now. It was 27 when I started and when I was about 6 weeks into the sessions, so I guess I was swelling a bit underneath my breast but it was too small to notice. My new bra size is the same so it doesn't matter. I haven't gained any weight since I started. I actually lost a few pounds - probably because I wasn't able to get up and snack as easily, lol.

I'll take measurements again in about a week then I guess monitor things each month to see if I retain the same size.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the outcome. I was hoping for more fullness (not necessarily projection/inches) esp. at the top part of my chest but, despite what Evebra says, it doesn't change the shape of your breast. At least, it didn't change mine. I'm still shallow on top but maybe not quite as shallow as before. 

It would have been helpful to have more definite answers and coaching throughout because I'm sure I could have actually stopped at week 14 [I was prepared to do 16] but I didn't know if I had "plateaued" or not. Also, I did run across the issue of my breasts shrinking slightly when they told me I only had 4 more weeks to go. Not sure if this applies to anyone else but once you get close to the end and obviously have gained actual breast tissue instead of just fluid swelling, in order to keep the size (that does include a tiny bit of swelling), I had to wear the domes longer because I apparently didn't have enough residual swelling at the end of my 14 hour sessions to convert that small bit of swelling into tissue. Hope that makes sense. 

I remember asking if we need to have continuously increasing swelling in order to keep growing tissue and the nurse seemed to indicate that as long as you have swelling, it doesn't matter how much you get. When I asked, I was sort of stuck at the same visual swelling size when previously I had been gaining .5 to .75 inch per week. In hindsight, I should have seen that it meant I had plateaued and I either needed longer sessions to continue (if I wanted to stay at a certain size or try to gain more) or else increased the pressure much higher than I had been - I definitely wasn't going to do that.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm through and I hope I don't shrink back down to my original size or too significantly. I'll update here if that happens. I wouldn't want anyone to waste money on something that doesn't give permanent results considering all the time put into using the device.

Wow breast4success, your results sound incredible! Congratulations! I really hope they are permanent for you. I'll be following along!

I did go ahead and trial higher pressure. I didn't want to invest any more money at this point, so what I've done is I will attach the pump, wait until it settles at -20mmHg and turns off, then disconnect the pump and suck extra air out until the domes are as tight as I can tolerate. Then, I tie the tubing off with a hair tie. I've gotten a lot better at sleeping on my back, and I can manage to keep the suction throughout the night. Sometimes I still have the tiniest amount of residual swelling left when I put the domes back on, so I'm hoping that's a good sign. The swelling all dissipates when I have the domes off for more than 7 hours, and I can still see I have not gained any tissue yet. I actually started to get really discouraged at the start of week 11, and I developed a new sore on my sternum that was becoming increasingly painful. I started to think seriously about quitting... 10 weeks of 16 hour days and no sign that I was making any progress. Halfway through week 11 I was scheduled to take a long weekend trip, and decided not to bring my domes. However, when I got back, I saw breast4success's update with her amazing results and I suddenly regretted my choice! I ended up continuing with the program after I got home. In all, I ended up taking three days off from EveBra. Luckily, the sore was able to heal during that time. I wonder how much I set myself back. 3 weeks maybe? So, here I am in week 12 continuing with my 16 hour days and higher pressure. I wish there was information available about whether EveBra works for everyone, or if there are people who don't respond. I'd like to know whether I'm doing this all for nothing!

@here2learn, I'm glad you're getting more swelling and finding a comfortable way to continue, but you needed that break with such a terrible sore. Even in the initial Brava study some people had to pump for longer weeks because they missed a few days - they still had positive results. The old Brava manual says if you miss 3 consecutive days you should add 2 extra weeks to make up for the loss - if you want. 

I also want to reiterate to anyone to take pictures throughout because it really is the best way to tell if you're achieving any growth.

I felt slightly disappointed that my breasts weren't as full, but when I recently uploaded the end pics I took a few days after completely stopping and compared them from where I started, I was shocked at the noticeable difference. 

I was judging by my front profile, but I should have been looking at my sides. My breasts are much fuller - they are a little beyond twice as big, maybe 2.5x bigger. I had no reason to feel that way. You do get acclimated to how the breasts look hours after the major residual swelling dissipates and settles, even if you tell yourself that's not your real size.

Anyway, since I put off my mammogram I'm going to schedule it in mid-May. I'll definitely update after I get the results.

(13-04-2024, 04:17 AM)here2learn Wrote:  Wow breast4success, your results sound incredible! Congratulations! I really hope they are permanent for you. I'll be following along!

I did go ahead and trial higher pressure. I didn't want to invest any more money at this point, so what I've done is I will attach the pump, wait until it settles at -20mmHg and turns off, then disconnect the pump and suck extra air out until the domes are as tight as I can tolerate. Then, I tie the tubing off with a hair tie. I've gotten a lot better at sleeping on my back, and I can manage to keep the suction throughout the night. Sometimes I still have the tiniest amount of residual swelling left when I put the domes back on, so I'm hoping that's a good sign. The swelling all dissipates when I have the domes off for more than 7 hours, and I can still see I have not gained any tissue yet. I actually started to get really discouraged at the start of week 11, and I developed a new sore on my sternum that was becoming increasingly painful. I started to think seriously about quitting... 10 weeks of 16 hour days and no sign that I was making any progress. Halfway through week 11 I was scheduled to take a long weekend trip, and decided not to bring my domes. However, when I got back, I saw breast4success's update with her amazing results and I suddenly regretted my choice! I ended up continuing with the program after I got home. In all, I ended up taking three days off from EveBra. Luckily, the sore was able to heal during that time. I wonder how much I set myself back. 3 weeks maybe? So, here I am in week 12 continuing with my 16 hour days and higher pressure. I wish there was information available about whether EveBra works for everyone, or if there are people who don't respond. I'd like to know whether I'm doing this all for nothing!

Here2learn, sorry if you already mentioned this earlier, but are you very slim? I do believe genuine non-responders exist, or at least people who respond to pumping so slowly and minimally that it just isn’t worth the effort. On the other hand, pumping cannot create fat out of nothing. If you’re slim, consider gaining weight before giving up. Yes it will be difficult or impossible to tell whether any growth you achieve is due to pumping, but gaining weight might be necessary. If your body fat isn’t low, I’m not sure what to tell you, other than to possibly try other types of NBE if this doesn’t pan out.

You all have been so supportive and so helpful throughout this process! There is NO WAY I would have gotten this far into the process if not for you all and this forum! Thanks again for your posts. I have now graduated to the size #2 domes, and I think it is because I followed your advice and started pumping with increased pressure! I am just hoping this converts to permanent tissue growth soon.

So, I am a weight lifter and I am fairly high muscle and fairly low body fat. A few years ago, I bulked and gained 20 pounds of fat and my breast size did not change at all. I am back down to my typical weight now. I have actually intentionally gained two pounds since starting EveBra in hopes that it might help with the process, but it has been hard to gain much more than that because my new job has me on my feet all day. Anyway, based on my past experience with weight gain, I have little hope that any of it will go to my breasts. However, weight lifting has been very helpful in creating the illusion of fuller breasts because I have developed my pec muscles quite a bit. I've seen a lot of misinformation on this forum about chest exercises burning fat from the breasts, which is not true (it is not possible to "spot reduce" fat). It's funny, I think EveBra has led to a noticeable increase in the size of my pec muscles more so than my actual breasts! What I am really hoping to gain is fullness at the bottom of the breast which I don't have at all.

I have some more travel coming up and I will bring EveBra with me this time! However, I wonder if it would be ok to switch to the BRAVA protocol on some of those days... higher pressure for 10 hours instead of lower pressure for 12 hours... since I will be pressed for time. Does that sound reasonable?

(20-04-2024, 08:42 PM)here2learn Wrote:  You all have been so supportive and so helpful throughout this process! There is NO WAY I would have gotten this far into the process if not for you all and this forum! Thanks again for your posts. I have now graduated to the size #2 domes, and I think it is because I followed your advice and started pumping with increased pressure! I am just hoping this converts to permanent tissue growth soon.

So, I am a weight lifter and I am fairly high muscle and fairly low body fat. A few years ago, I bulked and gained 20 pounds of fat and my breast size did not change at all. I am back down to my typical weight now. I have actually intentionally gained two pounds since starting EveBra in hopes that it might help with the process, but it has been hard to gain much more than that because my new job has me on my feet all day. Anyway, based on my past experience with weight gain, I have little hope that any of it will go to my breasts. However, weight lifting has been very helpful in creating the illusion of fuller breasts because I have developed my pec muscles quite a bit. I've seen a lot of misinformation on this forum about chest exercises burning fat from the breasts, which is not true (it is not possible to "spot reduce" fat). It's funny, I think EveBra has led to a noticeable increase in the size of my pec muscles more so than my actual breasts! What I am really hoping to gain is fullness at the bottom of the breast which I don't have at all.

I have some more travel coming up and I will bring EveBra with me this time! However, I wonder if it would be ok to switch to the BRAVA protocol on some of those days... higher pressure for 10 hours instead of lower pressure for 12 hours... since I will be pressed for time. Does that sound reasonable?

I guess it's better to do 10 if you can't do 12 during the whole time, although 12 hours seems to be the magic number now. If it's higher pressure and you can maintain some swelling at the end of the day, it would seem reasonable to do it for a short period.

At the very least, I'd think you wouldn't lose any progress you've made. Maybe do a trial run one day to see how you respond?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon