Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Evebra finally available

It's great more people are finding their way here.  Big Grin

I did notice the clear bands were stretched out a bit the last time I cleaned the domes, but not very stretched. I switched them out with the second set of bands anyway. The bands inside the bra have not loosened at all and the seal is super tight even if the clear bands aren't as tight. I did find some rubber bands on amazon that would fit but I'd rather wait and see if I actually should buy them on my own - as a back up. Evebra might have extras to give or sell.

I also learned that if you hit a plateau with swelling, the answer (for me) is using a little more pressure - not necessarily just air-locking the tubes. Although I have my own NPWT device, I had mostly been using the evebra pump which can't go higher than 20 mmHg. By switching over to the other device and using 25 mmHg continuously, I am back to increasing .5 inch a week. 

My swelling is weird though. I started measuring myself everyday after taking the domes off to test whether I was increasing a bit each day during my experiment and the measures were either the same or less ... until I get to day 6 of that week then it's like I suddenly jump from wherever I was to a half inch bigger. Typically, I only measure once a week to track my progress. I'll go back to that now that I see what my issue was - my body must have gotten use to the 20 mmHg pressure. I guess for people w/o another pump the sucking extra air out and using air locks trick will work just as well if they encounter the same issue. 

I also seem to get better swelling sitting up than lying down when I sleep.

I had the same experience with my body getting used to the pressure! I’m a little ashamed to say that even though I absolutely can’t wear this at any pressure for more than a few hours, I did keep it. I just think the domes are so much better than the noogleberry, and the bra, while painful, holds it in place enough that I don’t feel totally couch bound with it on. I also considered trying to duplicate these silicone things w a mold, and might still. But overall, I figured by the time I mess w that, and then the 20% restocking fee, and the better cups, is it worth it? 
I bought and have been using the same de novo device I read about here, and am slowly increasing the pressure each week. I am desperate to get the thing off at the 3hr hour mark, so my hope is that with a high enough pressure, 3hrs a day could eventually work. My device keeps alerting me to a ‘closed system’, idk if anyone else who bought this other device has encountered that? Otherwise I think it’s so much better than the Eve pump, mostly bc of how quickly (and quietly) it repressurizes if you pop the seal. Not as big of a deal now that I’ve given up on sleeping in it, though.
Once my pre-period bloat went away, it didn’t seem like I’d outgrow the largest cups after all. Or if I do, it won’t be for awhile. If I wind up calling them, I’ll let you know how much the bigger domes are.

A little update: I've found that the suction generated by this new, replacement pump feels much more gentle than the original pump. The original pump generated so much pressure that it felt like the domes were crushing me. But with this new one, I barely feel the domes at all! I wonder if one of them was faulty, and if so, which one... Hopefully it was the original pump, and that's why it burned out so quickly.

Because the domes are much more comfortable, I've now worn them for a week! I do have a little bit of swelling after each session, so I'm hoping that means this pump is generating adequate pressure even though it feels so comfortable. I did try using the filters that ShelaVenna linked to protect this new pump from moisture, but the pump doesn't seem to like them. It just sputters. Maybe I'm using them wrong!

Besides still trying to find a comfortable sleeping position, my main issue is how frequently the pump turns on. Every time I shift positions even slightly, it kicks on. It also does a strange thing where it generates suction, then releases the air on its own, then generates suction again. As a result, I've been needing to change the batteries every day or every other day! I just invested in some rechargeable batteries for the sake of my wallet. 

All in all, things have really turned around for me! I plan on keeping the system and trying to complete a whole cycle.

(29-01-2024, 11:13 PM)Blue792 Wrote:  I bought and have been using the same de novo device I read about here, and am slowly increasing the pressure each week. I am desperate to get the thing off at the 3hr hour mark, so my hope is that with a high enough pressure, 3hrs a day could eventually work. My device keeps alerting me to a ‘closed system’, idk if anyone else who bought this other device has encountered that? Otherwise I think it’s so much better than the Eve pump, mostly bc of how quickly (and quietly) it repressurizes if you pop the seal. Not as big of a deal now that I’ve given up on sleeping in it, though.

Did you buy the NPWT device I posted on this thread from DeRoyal? That's the one I've been using. I changed the patient mode settings so it wouldn't give me the closed system alerts unless the canister is full. Here's a link to the instruction manual - https://sfdev.deroyal.com/docs/default-s...5bd57b0e_4 . The section on adjusting the sensitivity starts on page 27. I like it too because it's very adjustable and I don't have to worry about the battery but it's pretty big to lug around when I need to move from one place to the other. 

(30-01-2024, 02:10 AM)here2learn Wrote:  A little update: I've found that the suction generated by this new, replacement pump feels much more gentle than the original pump. The original pump generated so much pressure that it felt like the domes were crushing me. But with this new one, I barely feel the domes at all! I wonder if one of them was faulty, and if so, which one... Hopefully it was the original pump, and that's why it burned out so quickly.

Because the domes are much more comfortable, I've now worn them for a week! I do have a little bit of swelling after each session, so I'm hoping that means this pump is generating adequate pressure even though it feels so comfortable. I did try using the filters that ShelaVenna linked to protect this new pump from moisture, but the pump doesn't seem to like them. It just sputters. Maybe I'm using them wrong!

Besides still trying to find a comfortable sleeping position, my main issue is how frequently the pump turns on. Every time I shift positions even slightly, it kicks on. It also does a strange thing where it generates suction, then releases the air on its own, then generates suction again. As a result, I've been needing to change the batteries every day or every other day! I just invested in some rechargeable batteries for the sake of my wallet. 

All in all, things have really turned around for me! I plan on keeping the system and trying to complete a whole cycle.

I'm so happy you're finally able to use the system and it's comfortable!!! I had a feeling something was wrong with the first pump. It was never painful to me but it took a little getting used to having the huge domes suctioned onto my chest. Oddly enough, after awhile it began to feel comforting to me since it felt more like someone giving me a very long bear hug, lol.

The pump does turn on and off regularly so that's normal - as long as you don't get that irritating beeping. Even with my other suction device, it does the same thing and makes the same noises. When it wants to decrease the pressure, it will let some air out and you'll hear clicking, then it will suction a bit until it reaches the right pressure. I think sometimes the pressure can build up beyond the set level (20 mmHg for the evebra pump) depending on body position or whatever you're doing at the time. Of course, you can also leak a little air when moving so it makes since that it'll kick on then. Neither should be constant.

-----
I'm almost at the 8 week mark and I'm trying to find some comfortable bras for the time being since my current ones won't fit during the day if I need to leave the house - and it's noticeable now that they don't fit unless I wear a big sweater or jacket. That's the only time I will wear one though. 

Breasts feel sore off and on after I take the system off but once I put the domes back on they just feel normal. I guess the decrease in size during the day is causing it - not sure. Still on the size 4 domes but they are very deep. I probably have another 1/2 inch to 1 inch before my nipples touch the plastic.

(01-02-2024, 02:19 AM)breast4success Wrote:  
(29-01-2024, 11:13 PM)Blue792 Wrote:  I bought and have been using the same de novo device I read about here, and am slowly increasing the pressure each week. I am desperate to get the thing off at the 3hr hour mark, so my hope is that with a high enough pressure, 3hrs a day could eventually work. My device keeps alerting me to a ‘closed system’, idk if anyone else who bought this other device has encountered that? Otherwise I think it’s so much better than the Eve pump, mostly bc of how quickly (and quietly) it repressurizes if you pop the seal. Not as big of a deal now that I’ve given up on sleeping in it, though.

Did you buy the NPWT device I posted on this thread from DeRoyal? That's the one I've been using. I changed the patient mode settings so it wouldn't give me the closed system alerts unless the canister is full. Here's a link to the instruction manual - https://sfdev.deroyal.com/docs/default-s...5bd57b0e_4 . The section on adjusting the sensitivity starts on page 27. I like it too because it's very adjustable and I don't have to worry about the battery but it's pretty big to lug around when I need to move from one place to the other. 

(30-01-2024, 02:10 AM)here2learn Wrote:  A little update: I've found that the suction generated by this new, replacement pump feels much more gentle than the original pump. The original pump generated so much pressure that it felt like the domes were crushing me. But with this new one, I barely feel the domes at all! I wonder if one of them was faulty, and if so, which one... Hopefully it was the original pump, and that's why it burned out so quickly.

I'm so happy you're finally able to use the system and it's comfortable!!! I had a feeling something was wrong with the first pump. It was never painful to me but it took a little getting used to having the huge domes suctioned onto my chest. Oddly enough, after awhile it began to feel comforting to me since it felt more like someone giving me a very long bear hug, lol.

The pump does turn on and off regularly so that's normal - as long as you don't get that irritating beeping. Even with my other suction device, it does the same thing and makes the same noises. When it wants to decrease the pressure, it will let some air out and you'll hear clicking, then it will suction a bit until it reaches the right pressure. I think sometimes the pressure can build up beyond the set level (20 mmHg for the evebra pump) depending on body position or whatever you're doing at the time. Of course, you can also leak a little air when moving so it makes since that it'll kick on then. Neither should be constant.

-----
I'm almost at the 8 week mark and I'm trying to find some comfortable bras for the time being since my current ones won't fit during the day if I need to leave the house - and it's noticeable now that they don't fit unless I wear a big sweater or jacket. That's the only time I will wear one though. 

Breasts feel sore off and on after I take the system off but once I put the domes back on they just feel normal. I guess the decrease in size during the day is causing it - not sure. Still on the size 4 domes but they are very deep. I probably have another 1/2 inch to 1 inch before my nipples touch the plastic.

I did buy the same device, thank you for the link! Those instructions are different than what came with my machine, and that worked!

Do you ladies measure after you take Eve off? I’m wondering how much swelling you are seeing? I get about 1.5” that goes down over the course of 5-6 hours. I managed to keep it on for four hours today, still can’t imagine sleeping in it at this point.

I'm glad you mentioned that, because I've actually been wondering whether or not I've been getting enough swelling. 

I have almost no breast tissue-- I wear a US 32AA bra currently but I don't fill it out. I took my measurements before I started, and when I take EveBra off after about 14 hours, my breasts definitely feel more dense and look ever so slightly more full, but my measurements are all the same. The swelling lasts less than 2 hours, though, and then I am back to my original size for the rest of the day.

For the past 12 days that I've been wearing it, I've averaged 14.5 hours of wear every night and I also wear it for 3 to 5 additional hours during the afternoon most days of the week. I knew I would probably be a slow responder because I have very small breasts, low body fat, and have never been pregnant, so I've been trying to get as many hours in as possible. But after 12 days, my swelling is barely perceptible after a whole night of wear. How long did it take you all to get appreciable swelling, and how long did it take for your swelling to last throughout the day? Do you guys think this is a sign that this might not work for me?

(02-02-2024, 03:18 AM)here2learn Wrote:   my swelling is barely perceptible after a whole night of wear. 
You have to drink lots of water to get swelling and warming your breasts and massaging with oil like Almond oil helps.

(02-02-2024, 03:18 AM)here2learn Wrote:  I'm glad you mentioned that, because I've actually been wondering whether or not I've been getting enough swelling. 

I have almost no breast tissue-- I wear a US 32AA bra currently but I don't fill it out. I took my measurements before I started, and when I take EveBra off after about 14 hours, my breasts definitely feel more dense and look ever so slightly more full, but my measurements are all the same. The swelling lasts less than 2 hours, though, and then I am back to my original size for the rest of the day.

For the past 12 days that I've been wearing it, I've averaged 14.5 hours of wear every night and I also wear it for 3 to 5 additional hours during the afternoon most days of the week. I knew I would probably be a slow responder because I have very small breasts, low body fat, and have never been pregnant, so I've been trying to get as many hours in as possible. But after 12 days, my swelling is barely perceptible after a whole night of wear. How long did it take you all to get appreciable swelling, and how long did it take for your swelling to last throughout the day? Do you guys think this is a sign that this might not work for me?
I got swelling right away, if anything it’s actually less now than it was a few weeks ago, which was concerning me. I’m a 32A, also super lean. I run 25+ miles a week, and never had kids.
If you’re wearing it that much, the swelling shouldn’t be the main mechanism of growth for you, from what his literature says, anyway. The gentle pulling on the tissue for 14+ hours should generate new tissue, even in the absence of measurable swelling. The way I read it, continued swelling will lead to additional fat deposits in the area, but doesn’t do anything for the tissue generation that just having the device on longer wouldn’t do. I could be misinterpreting that though. 
Keep us posted on if the swelling increases eventually! I wish I took better measurements before I started.

Sorry, I misspoke/mis-typed in my last response. ShelaVenna posted the link to the DeRoyal device in this thread. I just confirmed that was the device I bought to use with the stwics domes I tried before Evebra and ended up returning (the domes, not the pump). 

As for swelling - I did notice swelling immediately after the first session and I did measure to see if I retained any 10 hours later - although I wasn't expecting anything that soon. I spaced out other measurements by the week since it's difficult to measure all the time and I need to be mindful that I am measuring myself the exact same way under the exact same circumstances each time for sake of accuracy. 

Overall, I seem to gain .5 inch of "retained swelling" each week - swelling after the domes have been off for 10 hours [I do 14 hour sessions]. Swelling immediately after sessions is also about .5 inch increased per week. I did stagnate for a couple of weeks when I went to the size 4 domes.  Honestly, even though the measurements were telling me I was retaining swelling at the end of the day, I still couldn't tell by looking until maybe a month into it.

Before I bought any domes, I measured myself at 29.5 to 30 inches. My immediate post dome measurement now is about 34.5. My residual swelling measurement is 32.5 to 32.75. So I swell about 4.5 to 5 inches then lose 2 or so inches when it's time to put the domes on - but that's after 7 weeks.

However, I think it's better to have a picture of your breasts from different angles rather than using measurements which can be inaccurate. I had the presence of mind to do that right before buying evebra. That's probably how I kept my motivation because the pics let me know there was slightly more fullness than I could see. 

If I had a properly fitting bra before I started, I could have used that as a better means to see progress, too. But from the A Bra That Fits reddit forum, I learned that my bra wasn't the proper size or the proper type for my breast shape (shallow top full bottom with projection). I had unrealistic expectations of what my breasts would look like using pumping - i.e., more top fullness. But my "growth" is at the bottom and my top is still pretty shallow.

I'm also short and small (110-112 lbs) with not much fat and never been pregnant or breast-fed. I exercise everyday and do some light weight lifting and toning a few days a week. I used to be chubby as a kid though so I developed early. After I lost the weight, I didn't loose as much breast fat as the fat on other areas of my body. That may have helped me since I technically had some breast laxity that Dr. Khouri refers to, but from weight loss. I think I was 34-36 inches back then but an A cup due to a bigger underbust measurement.

I did ask the nurse on whether we need to experience continuous increased swelling throughout the weeks in order to grow tissue and she didn't really answer me except to say that the longer I use evebra (weeks of use) the more tissue would grow. The site says:

Quote:Your Breasts will continue to gradually grow with time; that is the visible breast growth. (Red line). Whenever you decide to stop using EVEBRA, the temporary, mostly swelling component of the visible breast growth, will slowly fade away (blue line) to leave you with the true tissue growth that you have slowly accumulated over time. The longer you wear EVEBRA, the more you will accumulate true breast enlargement.

which gives the impression that we should be getting increased visible swelling throughout the weeks. But does this mean we need increased swelling to grow tissue - maybe not, maybe just some swelling at the end of the day that encourages tissue growth later. However, I would think the more swelling you have, the more void that your body feels needs to be replaced with fat. He also keeps saying it must be uninterrupted continuous wearing of the device that will prompt this response. 

The booklet also talks about women with smaller breasts needing to be more patient since others with larger breasts can accumulate more in a shorter amount of time.

I noticed Dr. Khouri doesn't mention anything about responders (slow, average, etc. . . ) so I don't know if he still believes in that anymore. Yet, in the Brava manual, the means to get around slow responses was by wearing the device for longer than 10 hours a day. Maybe it's not relevant anymore since he is advising 12 hours wear time now - for 4 to 6 months instead of 3.

If I were a AA, I would just stick to the long continuous wear w/o the extra short afternoon sessions. It's probably going to take longer for you to actually see a difference. Maybe take pics of yourself now and refer back to them after some time.

Is the size 4 dome mean that you will develop to a D cup? Conversely #3 = C cup, #2 = B cup and so on?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon