Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I do herbs orally and BO topically?

Hi, I'm looking to start my program with mostly herbs but I've also seen success on other posts about applying BO topically as a massage cream for nipples.

Some stats about myself:
5'3
107 lb
29" bust
27" underbust

I've got my hormones tested couple years ago, though I don't remember the actual results but the doctor said my testosterone level is on the higher side but within the normal range. 

My program:
AM
MSM 1500 mg
Vitamin C 500 mg

PM
Fenugreek extract 500 mg
Hops 310 mg (is this enough?)
Saw palmetto extract 320 mg
PC progesterone cream 10 mg

My question is: 
Can I use BO as a nipple cream? 
Or what other massage oil would you recommend? 
I'm trying to avoid another phytoestrogen as massage oil as I don't want to overload on estrogen.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Hi! Your herb dosages are very very low way too low to see much changes, you need atleast 1000mg hops and atleast 1000mg fenugreek, saw palmetto around 900mg especially as your testosterone is high, Id also look into adding white peony to take advantage of that higher testosterone and turn it into estrogen via aromatase, keep in mind it must be paeonia lactiflora in order to be beneficial, with massage oil on a herbal program you want something with fatty acids like coconut oil, sunfllower oil, or olive oil or even better watermelon seed oil(this has high penetration) and then add in some of the herbs you are taking to infuse into the oil for massage along with some good essential oils such as lavender, jasmine, ylang ylang, tea tree oil etc also a good essential oil to boost circulation such as nutmeg or cinnamon(you will notice your breasts will be flushed pink or red with them, this is a sign you are increasing blood flow) Hope this helps!!

(01-11-2023, 10:10 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  Hi! Your herb dosages are very very low way too low to see much changes, you need atleast 1000mg hops and atleast 1000mg fenugreek, saw palmetto around 900mg especially as your testosterone is high, Id also look into adding white peony to take advantage of that higher testosterone and turn it into estrogen via aromatase, keep in mind it must be paeonia lactiflora in order to be beneficial, with massage oil on a herbal program you want something with fatty acids like coconut oil, sunfllower oil, or olive oil or even better watermelon seed oil(this has high penetration) and then add in some of the herbs you are taking to infuse into the oil for massage along with some good essential oils such as lavender, jasmine, ylang ylang, tea tree oil etc also a good essential oil to boost circulation such as nutmeg or cinnamon(you will notice your breasts will be flushed pink or red with them, this is a sign you are increasing blood flow) Hope this helps!!

Thank you so much for your response! I'll look into creating a massage oil based on your recommendations! I'll also slowly increase the dosage of my herb intake weekly!

Do you think I need white peony on top of saw palmetto?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon