Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it bad if PM disrupted my cycle? Should I keep taking it everyday?

Hey everyone, asking this question again cause I didn't get any replies last time haha. So I have been taking the purafem capsules 4 a day(2 in the morning and 2 at night) and I haven't gotten my period at all this month( although I did have a lot of cramping on the days I was supposed to be on my period) which has never happened before. I also take BO, saw Palmetto and spearmint. Should I cycle PM and BO or should I just keep taking it daily?

Hi unlucky
Dont take PM and BO together.
Its tooo much of the same thing and not good for your system. stick to one or the other.
You can make the BO into boobie cream, and that would be good.
Look up Sweet O's threads and you should find it.

Bobbi

Hi Bobbi thank you for your reply!! I think Im going to completely stop PM then and stick to BO since I haven't had any problems with it, but I'm gonna wait to get my period back before I take anything again. Should I cycle BO once I start taking it again or is it not needed? And how much would you recommend daily? (Im taking the Swanson's pills btw)

Cycling is usually a good thing. If anything it gives your body  a chance to breathe..so to speak.

Here is a good thread about cycling your T and E
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28874

and another good thread on BO
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

I'm not a good voice for Bo. I tried when I first started NBE, but all the fat went strait to my hips and waist. MACA is another that will pack on the fat on the bottom.
But as a guide I would just use the recommendation on the bottle and see how you adjust to it. then slowly increase the dosage. Being very careful to watch your body and internal workings.

NBE is a very slow process, so dont give up, and dont try to rush the results

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon